Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4650 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Its now i know you are a complete fuul.

You posted a page link from an achiever platform, and you want to present it as facts?

You posted an Uploaded file ...from an unofficial source, and you want to pass it as factual??

You are truly a dull agbadorian wuss...GTFOH...mumu. grin

The school's official website does not have the pictures and they expect us to accept the one made by APC EGBEKEGBE!
Awon forgers.com!

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
When i insult them it seems as if i am talking thrash.

How can that mumu, use an unofficial platform like "archiever.org" and use it as an Official platform for document verification?

Tinubu and his olwole generation of foolish agbadorians are pathetic... cool

Foolish IPOB monkey. Where do you think the OP got the screenshot on his page one from 😂😂😂

An average IPOB monkey is dense. So I am not surprised.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fool...see as you just confirmed what i said about you??

You use an unofficial site to validate foolish propaganda...you lots are shameless and sick...
cool

Raskimonojendor:

Didirin agba. After spending 10 minutes checking out the year book, he decides to come and wail on here as usual. Jagaban is your president till 2031

You don't like it, please go and take sniper 🤣🤣🤣
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE. . .
Anything is is forged like TIEFNUBU'S CERTIFICATE! cheesy

Archives ko!
BUNCH OF CERTIFICATE FORGERS IN BLACK AND WHITE! grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Fool...see as you just confirmed what i said about you??

You use an unofficial site to validate foolish propaganda...you lots are shameless and sick...
cool

You are a dunce. 😂😂😂

Archive.org was where the OP got the first picture on his page one from.

That means the OP is extremely foolish according to you.

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
See Pig...you want to compare "archiever.org" to his own link??

I thought this daftness was only in PIGLETS..let alone PIGs like you?

The link he provided can be SUED mumu...you cant sue arciever.org, because its fools like you that upload unverifiable nonsense on that platform. ode buruku omo ale oshi.. cool

Raskimonojendor:

Foolish IPOB monkey. Where do you think the OP got the screenshot on his page one from 😂😂😂

An average IPOB monkey is dense. So I am not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE. . .
Anything is is forged like TIEFNUBU'S CERTIFICATE! cheesy

Archives ko!
BUNCH OF CERTIFICATE FORGERS IN BLACK AND WHITE! grin

That means you are a dunce because you posted the first picture on your own thread from archive.org 🤣🤣🤣

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See Pig...you want to compare "archiever.org" to his own link??

I thought this daftness was only in PIGLETS..let alone PIGs like you?

The link he provided can be SUED mumu...you cant sue arciever.org, because its fools like you that upload unverifiable nonsense on that platform. ode buruku omo ale oshi.. cool

What is achiever . Org ?

You are not only a dumbass but you are also a sick retarded IPOB monkey too who is has blind as a bat 😂😂😂
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Did you talk to the university and they told you that you cannot have the yearbook?
Do you even know the reason that particular one was missing from Ancestry.com?
You need to verify your story before you start spreading falsehood.

If not ancestry.com. . .it would be another vendor.
Perfectly legit! kiss

You don't get YEARBOOKS for free here.
I HAD TO PAY FOR MINE.
If you wanno see pictures of students, YOU MUST PAY!

Explain to me why only TIEFENUBU'S OWN IS MISSING NA.

That 'black and white' archive mess is free and fake!

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
The picture was for reference, you dunce.

The link was the reaffirmation and deletion, by the relevant authorities.

Truly you are a bumbling ducne..forget banter ooo. You be dundee... cool

Raskimonojendor:

That means you are a dunce because you posted the first picture on your own thread from archive.org 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Raskimonojendor: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If not ancestry.com. . .it would be another vendor.
Perfectly legit! kiss

I HAD TO PAY FOR MINE.

Mumu. You can get the same 1980 document for free at archive.org

Why are you so dull like this 😂😂😂

No wonder the stoopid Peter Obi are playing around with you zombies
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by sirchim(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
THIEFNIBU, Baban barawoo, za mu ka ma! We go catch am.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ElSudani: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Since you have taken upon yourself to dig till eternity I think it is part of your duty to pay to get to the bottom of this digging you've been doing.
You've sworn to keep digging that even if you die your ghost will continue to dig.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Mumu. You can get the same 1980 document for free at archive.org

Why are you so dull like this 😂😂😂

Which archive?
Fake archive! grin
I choose what I want to believe.
ANYONE CAN MANIPULATE ARCHIVE PICTURES.

No need for insults. . . na so e pain you reach?
Please, stick to the facts.
I WANT TO KNOW WHY 1979 YEARBOOK IS MISSING FROM THE CSU VENDOR PAGE.

Sorry, archives are just what they are. . . NEVER UPDATED! kiss

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Goodvibes007: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Like this OP is extremely daft.

That picture of Tinubu is from the 1980 year book which is the same document you can access for free at archive.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bumbling piglet from sad waste....How useless can your foolishness get?

See as you just keep exposing the daftness and geberational stupidity of your tribe.

https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University..Is paid for ode. Thereby validating its authenticity

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up...is a free upload platform ode oshi...

You are a disgrace to your employer. You are so foolish that third mainland bridge will reject you, even if you want to commit suicide.

Useless illiterate propagandist pig... cool

Raskimonojendor:

What is achiever . Org ?

You are not only a dumbass but you are also a sick retarded IPOB monkey too who is has blind as a bat 😂😂😂
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
THIS IS CSU. . . any 'archive' there? tongue

https://www.csu.edu/

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2023
These are the kind of idiot Tinubu and his handlers employ, without even checking their btrain capacity.

How can a free platform of manipulated documents be equitable to an official source?

Tinubu supporters are truly daft..i swear down. cool

KanwuliaExtra:

Which archive?
Fake archive! grin
I choose what I want to believe.
ANYONE CAN MANIPULATE ARCHIVE PICTURES.

No need for insults. . . na so e pain you reach?
Please, stick to the facts.
I WANT TO KNOW WHY 1979 YEARBOOK IS MISSING FROM THE CSU VENDOR PAGE.

Sorry, archives are just what they are. . . NEVER UPDATED! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Goodvibes007: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Now go to the 1980 year book if of you can find it and go to that page 75 or so.

Why do you choose to be foolish?

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2023
The idiot has been caged..so its looking for another defense to keep exposing Yoruba foolishness. cool

KanwuliaExtra:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Show it to us as you are not only foolish but insanely stupid.

Show the platform from a "certified and official" platform..ode.. cool

Goodvibes007:

Now go to the 1980 year book if of you can find it and go to that page 75 or so.

Why do you choose to be foolish?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ggood: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

This is trending on twitter right now. shocked

What is trending on Twitter
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2023
All UNIVERSITY YEARBOOKS in the US are handled by ANCESTRY, to prevent FORGERY from places like ARCHIVE!

Please disregard ALL OTHER FAKE SOURCES.
The US did it that way to prevent FRAUD!

TIEFNUBU’S YEAR BOIK IS NOT ON ANCESTRY!
Please, disregard all other FAKE SOURCES! cool

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by sirchim(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2023
garfield1:

It might disgrace his image but he will rule 8 years
kayi shiru!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Goodvibes007: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Show it to us as you are not only foolish but insanely stupid.

Show the platform from a "certified and official" platform..ode.. cool

Morafuker

Tell the OP to go to ancestry or CSU and screenshot the page where Tinubu appears in the 1980 year book.
Else, he is just another foolish wailer.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Goodvibes007: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
All UNIVERSITY YEARBOOKS in the US are handled by ANCESTRY, to prevent FORGERY from places like ARCHIVE!

Now go to the 1980 year book of CSU and download page 74.

Proof us wrong OP. We will be waiting for you cool
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2023
You saved this for last... shocked
You are tactical.

That zombiee should come and disgrace itself again.. cool

KanwuliaExtra:

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Now go to the 1980 year book of CSU and download page 74.

Proof us wrong OP. We will be waiting for you cool
You Sha want to embarras the OP.

OP I second good vibes. We are plenty wey dey wait.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Oya go to ancestry and show us page 74 of Chicago state uni yearbook of 1980.
Please show us so that you don't end up disgracing yourself.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Otondo, that's the 1980 year book. I just checked now, and it's still there.
Thanks for showing us the year and page number. The last time this was trending about a year ago by gistlover, the year wasn't posted. Now we know it's 1980. OP can help us do more justice by furnishing us with the rest of the information i.e. page 74 of 1980 yearbook.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension In Jos / The Full Text Of Gov. Fashola's Inspiring Speech That Rattled Aso-rock / PDP Blasts Buhari:'Your 16yr Old Daughter Flew First Class To London Today'(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.