Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4645 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

I agree that mistakes can occur but the what Atiku is asking for are the academic records that gave him the admission.

Nobody is doubting he graduated.
Well your comrades on this thread are doubting he graduated.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Luchitec:
I initially believed the story that BAT worked as an accountant in Mobil Nigeria, but his purported Business and Administration certificate circulating now makes that claim questionable.
If he didn't work there, it's easy to disprove it. Even the investigation from the drug case affirmed he was a Treasurer in Mobil at the time.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

You are pained. You are not the only one suffering from fuel subsidy removal.

Very pained!
For your drug baron to keep disgracing Nigeria and the world at large. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Bimpe29: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2023
grin grin grin
yarimo:
Hehehe PDP and labour party can't proof rigging again ooo chai. PDP and labour party lawyers are the latest millionaires and billionaires oooo grin grin grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by swaggerjack: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
omo...na true oooo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by swaggerjack: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
helinus
seunmsg
Legendhero
Freestuffng

see as them dey peep this thread... cool

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
It is a paid for platform mumu, so their site is updated and documents verifiable. Ode oshi cool

[/

You people should try to go to school please and stop roaming the streets selling okrika

You are dense upstairs

Set twitter on fire over irrelevant things

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
You are amongst the lowest yoruba internet mumu...on this platform

You and yarimo are on the same level cheesy

Omoawoke2:

You people should try to go to school please and stop roaming the streets selling okrika

You are dense upstairs

Set twitter on fire over irrelevant things
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
IT IS OFFICIAL. . . . .ISocial media is positively-agog! cool

Chicago University Caught Red-handed Deleting Evidence Dat Will Expose TINUBU After Collecting Bribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U46zKxzNAE?si=j_k8Zy7wiVfDzt3G
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians don crash CSU website oooooooooooo

Muchechechecheche
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
I have said it before and i will say it again.

Identity Theft
Fake Document
Vile Propaganda
Generational Cowardice

All the above are qualities of Tinubu supporters, from the sad waste region

Just imagine the International Disgrace. Even Mobil will use him as a reason to verify personnel records.. cool

A pained obidient.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
A pained obidient.

TIEFNUBU IS THE MOST PAINED AGBADORIAN right now. . . begging not to be exposed. wink

What could this DEMON be hiding? cheesy

My belle is sweeting me sha.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2023
On his Mandate will you quench cool

kunle4toyeyaho:
A pained obidient.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Even Mobil needs to be asked , how he was employed in the corporation...

The "OLUWOLE" in Tinubu is so disgusting.

ExxonMobil and the other accounting firm he claimed he worked for need to dragged on tweeter too.
Thank God their is a way to reach out to them now. 1999 no one was concerned and he cheated his way to lagos govt house.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
garfield1:

Waec or neco will arrange for him besides someone wrote for gov adeleke.tinubu na master,buhari dey learn
Is this a confirmation that he had none b4 now?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
yeah...

a4cube:
ExxonMobil and the other accounting firm he claimed he worked for need to dragged on tweeter too.
Thank God their is a way to reach out to them now. 1999 no one was concerned and he cheated his way to lagos govt house.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

They do all the time on African and Asian names. There were mistakes on other Nigerian names in the same 1980 yearbook. Yearbooks are not transcripts or certificates.
Trying to nail Tinubu on Chicago university issue is not going to work.
I guess the bonded meant that mistakes can be made on year books but not transcript and certificates. Ironically tinubu's certificate had mistakes also. Can you explain that to us too.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Let me help him answer.

YearBook (Noun)
An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year.

Google yearbook.
May be published in 1980 but it must not carry 1979 as the graduation year.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2023
GeneralDae:

There is no 1979 year book for any student in the school.
Why? Army burnt that also? What exactly is the reason?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2023
GeneralDae:

If he didn't work there, it's easy to disprove it. Even the investigation from the drug case affirmed he was a Treasurer in Mobil at the time.
Treasurer in mobile Nigeria or USA?
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by a4cube: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are amongst the lowest yoruba internet mumu...on this platform

You and yarimo are on the same level cheesy

Are u saying that helinues is above them? I don't think so.😁😄😃😀
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Helinus is a V.I.P in Foolishness. cool

a4cube:
Are u saying that helinues is above them? I don't think so.😁😄😃😀
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Helinus is a V.I.P in Foolishness. cool

Have you seen what is going DOOOOOOOOOWN on Twitter?🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
AGBADOS about to be SHAMED!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
PLEASE UPDATE US OOOO!!!!

KanwuliaExtra:

Have you seen what is going DOOOOOIIOWN on Twitter?🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
PLEASE UPDATE US OOOO!!!!

OMG!!!
TIEFNUBU is FINISHED!!!!!
He NEVER attended the school!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Only Gloria B. Tinubu did. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please Update me na ...why are you being selfish with this news bro...please na!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

KanwuliaExtra:

OMG!!!
TIEFNUBU is FINISHED!!!!!
He NEVER attended the school!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Only Gloria B. Tinubu did. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
a4cube:
Good, reach out to them. They spoke during the campaign even and we heard from some of them.
As for his University, these are his Chicago alumni classmates he took a photo with in 2001 when the school celebrated him as a Governor and gave him an award.

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
a4cube:
Treasurer in mobile Nigeria or USA?
Mobil Nigeria
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
a4cube:
Why? Army burnt that also? What exactly is the reason?
I don't know but ancestry.com (which is not the school by the way) has never had 1979 yearbook. It wasn't just changed all of a sudden as you guys propagate.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gloria Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Photos: See What Dokpesi Was Caught Doing After His Arraignment Today In Abuja / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.