Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4644 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It was just what I found online. . . not an official website.
I wanted to go to the school's year book to disprove the LIES like my daddy Atiku did.

What is wrong with your comprehension level? grin
So why disregard raski? You can often find yearbooks online for free.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Check yourself and prove him wrong...

Why will he check for you..haba cool

Don't mind the lazy 'forgers'!
Always looking for others to do the work for them like them DRUGGY BARONIC FORGER!

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2023
You are Dumb.
Your worthless Card wont be blacklisted, because its not a transactional platform.
Anyother place its uploaded cant be acceptable, because you have been known to be

Identity and documentation altering merchants.

You can forge anything.

If you want to banter, pay for the darn document.. cool

Ibrahimcoomasie:

My visa card will likely get blocked. The document is also available on archives for free. OP should help us confirm that raski is lying.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are Dumb.
Your worthless Card wont be blacklisted, because its not a transactional platform.
Anyother place its uploaded cant be acceptable, because you have been known to be

Identity and documentation altering merchants.

You can forge anything.

If you want to banter, pay for the darn document.. cool

My worthless card. I know this aboki is atleast richer than you are. I want OP to show us that raski was wrong. He created the thread and should be the one convincing us and not the other way around.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2023
This is the sophisticated NONSENSE they propagate about foolishly.

How can a free platform for document upload be an authentic source of "unaltered" information?

How can these people be so confident in being foolish? cool

KanwuliaExtra:

Don't mind the lazy 'forgers'!
Always looking for others to do the work for them like them DRUGGY BARONIC FORGER!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

You are scared that you might suffer an heart attack if you check the 1980 year book grin
Indeed.
He is scared of what he might find there. The truth that Tinubu indeed appeared in the 1980 year book. The same one he posted on his 1st page.
He never expected the thread to go this way. I.e. someone actually going into that book to dig out the year and page Tinubu showed up in that yearbook.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:48am On Aug 28, 2023
You aboki?

You are useless...A northerner, wont even call himself aboki.

Yoruba man..see as you just EXPOSED yourself again.

Why are you Yoruba, generational Liars and stupid FAKERs? cool

Ibrahimcoomasie:

My worthless card. I know this aboki is atleast richer than you are. I want OP to show us that raski was wrong. He created the thread and should be the one convincing us and not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You aboki?

You are useless...A northerner, wont even call himself aboki.

Yoruba man..see as you just EXPOSED yourself again.

Why are you Yoruba, generational Liars and stupid FAKERs? cool

Aboki means friend. I could as well call myself a mallam.

Like I said, I am atleast richer than your entire generation can ever dream off. Now kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
helinus
seunmsg
Legendhero
Freestuffng

see as them dey peep this thread... cool

How did I miss this?
Serious AGBADO TINZ.

Laffing till I cry. . . .

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

How did I miss this?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Dude. Are you going to show us the 1980 year book, else this your thread is just another wailing thread originating from the SE region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by opamoses1: 12:51am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Indeed.
He is scared of what he might find there. The truth that Tinubu indeed appeared in the 1980 year book. The same one he posted on his 1st page.
He never expected the thread to go this way. I.e. someone actually going into that book to dig out the year and page Tinubu showed up in that yearbook.
OP is afraid of the truth. It burns their heart Lol.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2023
You are a foolish Yoruba man.

Concerning Wealth...... Leave Matter. cool

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Aboki means friend. I could as well call myself a mallam.

Like I said, I am atleast richer than your entire generation can ever dream off. Now kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Poor Yoruba man,

$5 you cant spare to show Tinubu that you LOVE him.

Go and collect your palliative 5 cups of Rice and 1 bottle of Groundnut oil

A broke man that stands on the mandate of the thief that makes him useless. cool

Ibrahimcoomasie:

Dude. Are you going to show us the 1980 year book, else this your thread is just another wailing thread originating from the SE region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Na them be that..all of them, cool

KanwuliaExtra:

How did I miss this?
Serious AGBADO TINZ.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

OP is afraid of the truth. It burns their heart Lol.
OP is also not smart enough to know that archives that raski posted from is actually owned by ancestry . Com. They are the same company.
So it's the same document available on both website.

Raskimonojendor was 100% correct. Tinubu indeed graduated and appeared in the 1980 yearbook of CSU.
I am leaving this worthless wailing thread for you all. Much bigger fish to fry than wasting time here. I am returning to the trending NBA visitation on twitter. More fun there.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
"Vanishing Cream" That one Choke me .

You are brutal abeg!! cool

Abeg, i nor fit laff.
Thank God I have had dinner.
I will go dig some more SHYTE on this mumu drug lord!
IRAGBIJI AL CAPONE OSHI! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by jconsulting(f): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2023
We have WON again , kudos to authentic BAT on this thread

Wotowoto...... for the losers

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:08am On Aug 28, 2023
jconsulting:
This is why Atiku want to kill himself

Even the picture is fake. . .na TINUBU OR THUBV? grin
Una nor dey taya to forge? shocked
Is that his 'Wagner-Forces' name?

Sorry. . . Universities DO NOT make mistakes on year books.
Stop spreading fake pictures of this OLD PAKUT! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...LOUD AM ABEG...... grin grin grin grin grin

KanwuliaExtra:

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Mr Americana. Tinubu showed up in the 1980 year book. Help us check for Tinubu here first.

Sebi the bone of contention is whether he graduated or not.

1979 or nothing.
YEAR BOOK must correspond with year of graduation OR FAKE!
Carry go abeg!
The next tin you go carry me to 1985!
Bloody forgers! cheesy

Always shifting the goal post.
Liars!

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...LOUD AM ABEG...... grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LWKMD this night ooooo

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

So why disregard raski? You can often find yearbooks online for free.

Where? undecided
How will they make money if it is free?
I said it is a MONEY MAKING MACHINE.
Anywhere it is FREE IS PIRATED! Period.
You tink say na Nigeria you dey? grin
Please, don't send me to a 419 back-door pirated underground website please.
I don't do such.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2023
Another year book to validate raskymonojendor. That dude was right. Spambot must have gotten him hence he is not here to post again. The year of the yearbook made searching for Tinubu easy.

https://www.e-yearbook.com/sp/eybb?school=677&year=1980&rpp=18&startpage=72&up=18
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

1980?
You go and pay for that one.
I will only pay for the 1979 version and it is not available.
If you have it, show us! cheesy

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sorry. . . Universities DO NOT make mistakes on year books.
Stop spreading fake pictures of this OLD PAKUT! cheesy
They do all the time on African and Asian names. There were mistakes on other Nigerian names in the same 1980 yearbook. Yearbooks are not transcripts or certificates.
Trying to nail Tinubu on Chicago university issue is not going to work.

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2023
opamoses1:

You are scared that you might suffer an heart attack if you check the 1980 year book grin

We are still battling fake certificates from 1979, now you want me to go to 1980?
Are you for real? cheesy

How pesin wey graduate for 1979 go go enter 1980 batch?
Abi TIEFNUBU get carry-over? cheesy
Dem join the photo for the next year because e dey too busy pushing drugs and nor dey present when dem dey take pissshure? grin

Sorry, it does not work like that.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

They do all the time on African and Asian names. There were mistakes on other Nigerian names in the same 1980 yearbook. Yearbooks are not transcripts or certificates.
Trying to nail Tinubu on Chicago university issue is not going to work.

Only in a JANKARA SCHOOL like CSU!
Stop disgracing this school please. grin
You are only making matters worse.

ARE THESE REAL STUDENTS OR 'DEMOS'? cheesy

How person go allow im name to appear for year book with FAKE NAME? shocked

Please, spare us further HORRORS.

Even Nigeria cannot make such mistakes. . . .THEY ARE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Stop disgracing this school please. grin
You are only making matters worse.

ARE THESE REAL STUDENTS OR 'DEMOS'? cheesy

How person go allow im name to appear for year book with FAKE NAME? shocked
Nothing big. I am sure if I get my yearbook as well, I would see tons of misspelt names. I schooled outside Nigeria.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

I did not create the website.

It's a yearbook. Nothing big. I am sure if I get my year book as well, I would see tons of misspelt names.

That is why it is FAKE!
Clerk go make mistake,
Photographer go make mistake,
President go forge signaturer,

Na wetin naaaaaaaaaaaaa ? cheesy
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Toks2008(m): 1:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

IPOB monkey. How many times do you want me to post the year book link.

Please wail some more 😂😂😂

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up

But he graduated in 1979. How does this link relate to 1979? Just curious
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

That is why it is FAKE!
Clerk go make mistake,
Photographer go make mistake,
President go forge signaturer,

Na wetin naaaaaaaaaaaaa ? cheesy
Like photographer as in how?
White people misspell our names all the time. If you have ever worked in a multi-national or actually really schooled abroad, you will know that.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Nothing big. I am sure if I get my yearbook as well, I would see tons of misspelt names. I schooled outside Nigeria.

Absolutely not!
THEY USE YOUR SCHOOL ID.

WTF? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop oyedepo Banned From Entering The UK Over Church Corruption / #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos / A Peek Into Nnamdi Kanu's Fashion Taste..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.