Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4647 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Absolutely not!
THEY USE YOUR SCHOOL ID?
WTF? undecided
So the school ID automatically transfers the name to the yearbook right?
Is it not someone that will type it in.
You are just mudslinging at this point.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Toks2008(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Dude. Are you going to show us the 1980 year book, else this your thread is just another wailing thread originating from the SE region of Nigeria.

1980 bawo?

Tinubu graduated in 1979 not 1980.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Like photographer as in how?
White people misspell our names all the time. If you have ever worked in a multi-national or actually really schooled abroad, you will know that.

Look!
I don't know where you went to school.
It is extremely unusual.

Before final pictures are published, there is usually a chance to correct all mistakes.

Even elementary schools, middle schools and HIGH SCHOOLS do not make these kinds of mistakes.
Not to talk of a WHOLE COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY.

Na fake pictures abeg!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Toks2008(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Like photographer as in how?
White people misspell our names all the time. If you have ever worked in a multi-national or actually really schooled abroad, you will know that.

If you are smart you will not fall for this crap.

They will crosscheck and correct all names before publishing and they use names written on your ID for the publication.

If you ever see wrong name then it is a calculated attempt.

I hope you know that CSU as well as some black universities are notorious for aiding admission scam.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/college-admissions-cheating-scandal.html

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Beverlyjean(f): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Shey they said he was an accountant cool

Counting drug money and distributing it efficiently and one of the drugs guys called him their accountant jokingly and the fraud decided to use that tag

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

1980 bawo?

Tinubu graduated in 1979 not 1980.
Let me help him answer.

YearBook (Noun)
An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year.

Google yearbook.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

If you are smart you will not fall for this crap.

They will crosscheck and correct all names before publishing and they use names written on your ID for the publication.

If you ever see wrong name then it is a calculated attempt.

I hope you know that CSU as well as some black universities are notorious for aiding admission scam.
Lol. It's a year book and not a certificate or transcript. Some students pictures even get omitted if they don't show up for pictures.
You guys are just mudslinging and hoping one will stick.
Have a good night
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

So the school ID automatically transfers the name to the yearbook right?
Is it not someone that will type it in.
You are just mudslinging at this point.

YES!
That is what you use to take the pictures.
How can they verify it is you? undecided
Come? HAVE YOU EVER SCHOOLED ABROAD? undecided undecided undecided\

NO! They do not type it in sorry!
It comes directly form your school info loaded since you registered.

Please, there are professional standards here in everything.
Even before you take the pictures, YOU MUST FILL A FORM!

Haba!

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by adamusuleiman1: 1:45am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YES!
Come? HAVE YOU EVER SCHOOLED ABROAD? undecided undecided undecided

Haba!
Yes I schooled abroad. When I am free, I would also check my yearbook and I will likely find lots of misspelt names. Much ado over nothing.
Good night to you as well.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Toks2008(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Let me help him answer.

YearBook (Noun)
An annual publication giving current information and listing events or aspects of the previous year.

Please delete this.

1979 year book is for 1979 graduates.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Yes I schooled abroad. When I am free, I would also check my yearbook and I will likely find lots of misspelt names. Much ado over nothing.

Good night to you as well.

You have never checked your yearbook? grin
Abeg good night!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by descarado: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

YES!
Come? HAVE YOU EVER SCHOOLED ABROAD? undecided undecided undecided\

NO! They do not type it in sorry!
It comes directly form your school info loaded since you registered.

Haba!
You are right about filling a form.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Another year book to validate raskymonojendor. That dude was right. Spambot must have gotten him hence he is not here to post again. The year of the yearbook made searching for Tinubu easy.

https://www.e-yearbook.com/sp/eybb?school=677&year=1980&rpp=18&startpage=72&up=18

See as all of them be like 'hood rats'? grin
Tufiakwa!

ANY SCHOOL WEY NO SINGLE WHITE PERSON DEY INSIDE NA YEYE SCHOOL.
E be like say na NIGERIA THE SCHOOL DEY. grin
Tufiakwa!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

They do all the time on African and Asian names. There were mistakes on other Nigerian names in the same 1980 yearbook. Yearbooks are not transcripts or certificates.
Trying to nail Tinubu on Chicago university issue is not going to work.

Very unprofessional.
Too much room for forgery.
See dis wan hair? undecided

Come? Na mad pipo full this school? grin
Apparently, a bunch of certificate forgers went to this school.
Nonsense school!

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2023
descarado:

You are right about filling a form.

Of course.
If not, any tout can just jump in line and take pictures and join the school registry.

The best part of it is that they would usually give you a chance to correct all errors before the final pictures are printed and published.
If any of your info is incorrect, will you wait 40 years to correct if? undecided

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Toks2008(m): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Lol. It's a year book and not a certificate or transcript. Some students pictures even get omitted if they don't show up for pictures.
You guys are just mudslinging and hoping one will stick.
Have a good night

I agree that mistakes can occur but the what Atiku is asking for are the academic records that gave him the admission.

Nobody is doubting he graduated.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by MarketDispatch: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Something is definitely going on with this CSU.
I knew it! It did not make any sense.

All those stuupid letters they were writing were ALL LIES!!! shocked
o

Are you sure the University is not owned by a Nigerian Politician? It may have been bought a long time ago.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Are you sure the University is not owned by a Nigerian Politician? It may have been bought a long time ago.

Not necessary.
They are corrupt by themselves.
I remember many BLACK schools like these then.
The were very shady.
Still shady today.
Look at them.

Nigerians will infiltrate ANYWHERE, ANYTHING!
Anything BLACK SCHOOL. . . NO MATTER HOW PRESTIGIOUS. . . RRRRRRRRRRRRRUN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0IopPqBw1k?si=PrZ00A-9nmjPRsjX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsvb47FqxhI?si=eRNMwgNrW1hkiai_
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
When i insult them it seems as if i am talking thrash.

How can that mumu, use an unofficial platform like "archiever.org" and use it as an Official platform for document verification?

Tinubu and his olwole generation of foolish agbadorians are pathetic... cool

But in your own wisdom, ancestry.com is the official website of Chicago state university.

I hope they complete that psychiatric hospital on time. Because many of you need to be admitted. The defeat of obi has sent the entire Igbo tribe into permanent brain damage

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:13am On Aug 28, 2023
MarketDispatch:

God, how did we end up with a country with these set of people.

When God was sharing IQ, where were u guys?

Doing trade is good, but you guys should try to at least go school. Life is not all about selling okrika

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Very unprofessional.

Nonsense school!

You people have truly gone mad no doubt. So you have even gone insane to the extent that you left Tinubu to the school and now the classmates

Very soon you will insult the Chicago and the governor of Illinois. You will eventually insult the engineers that built the school.

I am sure nobody in you entire family can have the privilege to study in the US.
That CSU ranks higher than all Nigerian universities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Samakus(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Otondo, that's the 1980 year book. I just checked now, and it's still there.

Other years (from 1970 to 1978) are sequenced and in order. E reach 1979, dem move am to 1980.

What is really happening?

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Luchitec(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2023
I initially believed the story that BAT worked as an accountant in Mobil Nigeria, but his purported Business and Administration certificate circulating now makes that claim questionable.
ganisucks:

Which Mobil? Did you see him there? That one na washee.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Kusu12: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2023
Another thread by deluded and frustrated Ipobidense to wail, cry, grunt and peddle falsehood as usual.
Obidots and irrelevant comments and topics are like siamese twins.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2023
It is a paid for platform mumu, so their site is updated and documents verifiable. Ode oshi cool

[/
Omoawoke2:

But in your own wisdom, ancestry.com is the official website of Chicago state university.

I hope they complete that psychiatric hospital on time. Because many of you need to be admitted. The defeat of obi has sent the entire Igbo tribe into permanent brain damage
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Let me help him answer.

YearBook (Noun)

Google yearbook.

Previous year na 1978 na.
Abi previous year na 1980? cheesy
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Only in a JANKARA SCHOOL like CSU!
Stop disgracing this school please. grin
You are only making matters worse.

ARE THESE REAL STUDENTS OR 'DEMOS'? cheesy

How person go allow im name to appear for year book with FAKE NAME? shocked

Please, spare us further HORRORS.

Even Nigeria cannot make such mistakes. . . .THEY ARE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY.
In an interview in 2021, Tinubu said the names of Nigerians in the school were always inaccurately called and misspelled.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

But he graduated in 1979. How does this link relate to 1979? Just curious
There is no 1979 year book for any student in the school.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

In an interview in 2021, Tinubu said the names of Nigerians in the school were always inaccurately called and misspelled.

I wonder if that happened anywhere else in the world.
ONLY at CSU for sure.

As for anything that comes out of TIEFNUBU'S MOUTH. . . .Please, throw it inside a sewer.

The man is a CHRONIC LIAR, CHEAT AND THIEF!
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Counting drug money and distributing it efficiently and one of the drugs guys called him their accountant jokingly and the fraud decided to use that tag
It's not a big deal. There are names of people who worked at Mobil then. None has denied him.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Let me help him answer.

YearBook (Noun)

Google yearbook.
This means the problem is with 1978 not 1979 which 1980 yearbook was about.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by GeneralDae: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Very unprofessional.

Nonsense school!
You are pained. You are not the only one suffering from fuel subsidy removal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Controversial Handshake With Nairamarley / A Big No To United States Of Africa. / How GEJ Is Preparing To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.