Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38996 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Spiff20(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided
Some people sef don't read clearly. Didn't you read the telegram part?
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by omobolarinwa1(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I hope that if and when your wife cheats on you, you will be willing to reload that song to play "Wives are scarce this day, " given that your conclusion is that cheating is no big deal in marriage. Be sure to equally grab your peace and move on if and when your wife equally cheats on you. undecided

Kobo another angle u take dey see ham Ooo the wife self na virgin wen dem married her yrs back?no be this end time we all dey...abeg dey play oooo no be we men wey de be diz Lmao
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkiee: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2023
omobolarinwa1:
■ Kobo another angle u take dey see ham Ooo the wife self na virgin wen dem married her yrs back?no be this end time we all dey...abeg dey play oooo no be we men wey de be diz Lmao
Why do most of you talk like towobos a lot of the times? What has virgin to do with anything? The man tell you say his wife had to be a virgin or him self be virgin before him meet am? undecided

This is 2023! Make una no dey sound like people devoid of sense. Abeg go chatter sense by the truckload. Even chatgpt could even lend some of you some. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

So if you don't know you have HIV, then it can't kill you? No wonder this continent never went forward. Even their proverb is worded in such low IQ manner

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by cococandy(f): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2023
Literally why I have zero XERO empathy for guys like you people

Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2023
cococandy:
Literally why I have zero XERO empathy for guys like you people

Use your empathy for customer support.

Atleast you will get paid.

For me. I don't need it
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by galadima77(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Try avoid attachments in any form to this world. You'd see nothing hurts.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Are you gay?

Gay or not, I'll only hurt myself if my suspicions are right. Ok, let's say I found out and divorced her, what else?
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you found out today that indeed your wife has been cheating on you all the while, would you also be thinking these things you are wanting OP to reason in her case? undecided

Will you equally resort to knacking your cheating wife every night in order that she will have no strength to hear outside? undecided

😆 😆
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Rochasstatue(f): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
dkidd:

How can u be advising her to cheat on him? That's how u ladies useless ur life. Why can't she go her own way if she can't stay married? And when she cheats and starts fvcking random guys she starts another chapter of men are scum because no one wants to keep a cum dump undecided

Dick head, the best way to treat you assholēs is to prove to you that you can't have it your way.
She should cheat on him and move on.
It's a free world.
What is good for Putin is also good for Ukraine.
That is the memo.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rochasstatue:

Dick head, the best way to treat you assholēs is to prove to you that you can't have it your way.
She should cheat on him and move on.
It's a free world.
What is good for Putin is also good for Ukraine.
That is the memo.
Okay I get it pussy face undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dreamxhaser: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.

This is disgusting

I feel like beating your husband on your behalf I swear

Teach that man a serious legal lesson. I hate cheats, for him to cheat with a small girl around my age is annoying.

Na their type dey make all this small girls head big for street.

Tueh
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dreamxhaser: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
dkidd:

Lol.. I like how y'all are feeling it. U think ur the only ones that can type anyhow. If it was a man who is complaining u would not be typing all of this. Ur first words would have been he's too insecure or not doing something right but here y'all are mentioning me for giving u a dose of ur agbo... A married man might be chatting a hookup girl for many other reasons apart from sex. U can't conclude until u have caught him doing exactly just that which u claim. Otherwise na assumption u dey undecided

Badt guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) / A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.