Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38851 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Get a life useless applicant 😁
SOYINKA viz a viz DANGOTE grin

#Mumu like you

What a name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:

#Mumu like you

What a name
you better ignore that lowlife man. They nickname person Mumu Like You. Na that same person you still dey engage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:

#Mumu like you

What a name
Lol.. no face real life dey here dey defend nonsense. Na only u go suffer ur suffer and die a useless applicant 😁
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Villa12:
you better ignore that lowlife man. They nickname person Mumu Like You. Na that same person you still dey engage.
See another dead meat dey claim highlife man online... Nairaland gives u fools wings 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2023
Villa12:
Lol

You're right bro. He was even calling women Hoe

Peledonomy was right anyway. Nickname him Mumu like you, by zazu was a perfect fit grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Abifarin16: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided

E be like you no read this thing well. Go back again. Even if it's not her, why is he calling a hookup chick? It might not be her neighbor but the man is obviously sleeping around or planning to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Peledonomy:
■ How can she suddenly tell the man to start using protection without raising suspicion?
Who said anything about not raising suspicion? Why should she have to walk on shells when she is the victim in all of this? Abegi! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Peledonomy:
■ Immediately she talks about protection, the man will know that she knows
So? undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by olril17(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Look at this dullard that can't even broker the simplest deal and was outsmarted by a market woman. Better face real life issues and stop forming Voltron online. Get ur shit together before u die a useless applicant 😁
Look inwards and ask urself who is the mumu between both of us 🤣🤣🤣
Didirin din roboo nii ee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Reality3080: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
gather those evidences n once he leaves home one day send all to his phone, don’t call him.

Guilty conscience will pick on him to d extent that the moments he gets home he will have to apologize n u will take it from there

That is where u will involve d girls parents n scatter everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
olril17:

Didirin din roboo nii ee
Lol

You should know that guy is a lowlife jonkie. See how he was asking OP senseless question claiming the promiscuous man might be innocent with all her detailed point.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by BlackyOne: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Share Vicky hookup number
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Alvin212(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nothing

Wrong

With your husband banging outside

One woman is never enough
Normally, men need to taste different pusssises
Know this and know everything

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Advancedman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

You be devil o divorce is almost an abominable stage of any marriage yet you just make it so common.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by kaludestiny10(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Confront him about it but in a polite way.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by yahoodetector: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Maybe you knack person hubby too back in the days so karma don come 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just saying o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by mcprince32(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
The first confrontation is take a 3 days fast and pray if you are born again child of God. Don't destroy your marriage.
Discuss with him about it.
Then do well give your husband good sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Missyajoke(f): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

What you're saying is rubbish abegg, a man who will cheat will cheat if you like do almost all sex styles to please him.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Advancedman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

Don't confront your husband yet first set them up differently then together, you can contact professional for the procedure or talk to women agencies they can help you.
Listen and listen good confrontation is when you have literally buried the person so they have no defence at all it's winning psychologically first before physical engagement.
Any form of confrontation aside this is stupidity.
Finally don't abuse your womanhood but use it to your advantage.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Lawalemi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Don't listen to divorce promoters. Screenshot messages if possible or wake him up at night and ask him questions. If he apologize, warn him and move on.

He will sit up and respect you more. NO VIOLENCE!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by rickleye: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Prepare your evidence and ask for a meeting .
Prepare his favourite meal and after sit him down that there’s something bothering you.

Ask him if he’s having an affair with someone ?
If he says No, how dare you …. Bla bla
Narrate to him all that you have explained to us here and ask if again. If he is having an affair.

If he apologizes then you need to talk about what led to it and why ?
You’ll then decide what you want to do. Continue with the girl as side chick. Leave him or if he’s ready to change .

Good luck not easy .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by AllBlack: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. undecided

this is the new wave. put someone in the position of insecurity and label them insecure to put them at fault. Bravo

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kubin: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
If your husband is doing his responsibility as a man I advice you stay in your marriage.u may probably be the problem he is going outside,u go the search man phone,na u fuckup

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by onome2013: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Confront him with high respect manner. This is for damage control of the marriage
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by adspelite(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
I read all your story, it's really a nightmare. But last last even you my sis need JESUS
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Attasco: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Why given yourself unnecessary high blood pressure. You shouldn't have checked his phone. Marriage counselors have advised women on this same issue times without number,but you women keep doing it and be expecting advise from the general public. Who will give a good advise on this platform that majority of the members are not marriage counselors?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Whalis: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided
Don't mind African women. You catch the man na you go pack the man catches you na you go pack. You disturb the man too much he marries the girl as second wife she becomes your mate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UDUJ(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Vicky Hookup.

What if her surname is Hookup? Have you thought of that before jumping to conclusions? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by omoredia: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
There was no cheating before u idiots decided to adopt the ways and lifestyle of the white man that is now proudly gay

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllBlack:

this is the new wave. put someone in the position of insecurity and label them insecure to put them at fault. Bravo
I'm only following their lead bro... Na women start am for here any little thing they label the man insecure just to shut him up and cover up their tracks. Now I'm turning the table no one can stand it both the ladies and the lowly worms who worship at their feet. If u can dish it out why can't u receive it as well... Let's all be playing the game 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Advancedman:
■ You be devil o divorce is almost an abominable stage of any marriage yet you just make it so common.
Divorce is a legal exit from a marriage. What makes it abominable? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Lunar2010: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

Hmmmmm... Inspector Madam, The Chief Private investigator.

Na State C.I..D you suppose dey work.

Tell you husband that a stranger gave the girl's hookup number to you. The stranger alleged that she and Vicky were both into the hookup game but they have a small quarrel. That's why she wants to expose her to you, being your neighbor, that she is hooking your innocent husband.

After that give your husband the microphone, let him address the press.

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.