Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38937 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by immortalmortal: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Hi BP loading
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Divorce that bastard, before he kill you. Don't give him second chance. But I've you been giving him sex
Not only sex but is she good in all the styles,
Doggy, reverse cowgirl, 69, wheelbarrow etc?
Bcus missionary style d tire men. Is she dressing sexy, she sud sometimes initiate sex nd be romantic.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by xtivin(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2023
I see a lot of people here don't think before posting, it is demonic to support that kind of husband if what she has narrated is correct. Who knack a hoe without protection? for her to have said without protection means there was evidence from the chat. I suggest she relays her fears to an elder in the family to intervene but for now anything sex with that man should be protected abeg.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Peledonomy: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your beef should be with your husband, the one whom you swore a marriage contract with, and never with the sidechick please. She may be a low-life but the one who cheated on you isn't that one but your husband, so please never ever debase yourself to level of confronting the outsider. undecided

Do get yourself tested immediately and begin insisting he uses condom with you. Consider what it is you really want out of your relationship at this point. Are you desperate enough to want to continue holding on to the man ---my guess is this may not even be his first rodeo -‐-- or are you past your wits end. The answer should help you in deciding how to confront him about his cheating. undecided

How can she suddenly tell the man to start using protection without raising suspicion?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say
Would you say the same if it was the woman sleeping outside?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Peledonomy: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2023
xtivin:
I see a lot of people here don't think before posting, it is demonic to support that kind of husband if what she has narrated is correct. Who knack a hoe without protection? for her to have said without protection means there was evidence from the chat. I suggest she relays her fears to an elder in the family to intervene but for now anything sex with that man should be protected abeg.

Immediately she talks about protection, the man will know that she knows

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2023
dawnomike:
You need to let him know that you know the truth!
Disclose it to him in the midst [b]polite way [/b]possible and say no more about it! Let his guilty concience judge him
some of you guys make me wonder if i and some other guys were created with a different soil seriously.

You mean una still want respect on top a useless lifestyle? I pity women wey dey follow una seriously

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

Mr epistle. I hope you will write this same long epistle if the table turns around tomorrow?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Dedicate it to urself... Brainless monkey
why won't they dedicate "Mumu like you ' to you, when you're asking foolish questions. A woman detailed all that evidence he has against her promiscuous husband and all you have to say is asking senseless question. You deserve the song title truly

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Not only sex but is she good in all the styles,
Doggy, reverse cowgirl, 69, wheelbarrow etc?
Bcus missionary style d tire men. Is she dressing sexy, she sud sometimes initiate sex nd be romantic.
I hope you have the energy to type this if the table turns around tomorrow?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Babamide(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2023
How long have you been married?
Any children?
Do you have a source of income?
Are you willing to let the marriage go?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
why won't they dedicate "Mumu like you ' to you, when you're asking foolish questions. A woman detailed all that evidence he has against her promiscuous husband and all you have to say is asking senseless question. You deserve the song title truly
Details bend ur stupid fingers like u were there or u have heard from the man. What stupid details. If the op was a man most of u idiots would have said something different. Bend down and pick ur useless brains. I typed what I typed go and kill ur useless self

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mr epistle. I hope you will write this same long epistle if the table turns around tomorrow?

Okay.

I hear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I hope you have the energy to type this if the table turns around tomorrow?
Y won't I have d enegy. Energy is d ability to do work. Wic I got alot.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by labake1(f): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:
How do u know they're having sex? So because he chats someone named Vicky hookup and ur neighbors name is Victoria now means she's the same person U are just an insecure woman. Try to be more tolerant and trust ur husband more. If u still believe they're both knacking each other then get concrete evidence instead of jumping into conclusions because of ur insecurities undecided

The most stúpidest post ever

Men will always defend their sins, if it's a man that narrated that his wife is cheating, the world would have ended. Why should a married man be chatting with a hookup girl if not for szx?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Foodqueen(f): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

I am heartbroken. As I write, I am in my sisters house

As someone has suggested go to their house and dial the girl's no, if she picks then confront her.

Do not fight, just confront her.

For you to go to their house for cooking matter means you are close to her family too.... That's betrayal.

Do not tell your husband anything.

Conscience go nearly make him run mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2023
So if the man dates Anthonia, Annabel, and Senorita, like you mentioned, do you think he would still be satisfied? His kinds are never satisfied because they do not make attempts to be sexually disciplined. If you think he is cheating because she is not playing all her responsibilities as a wife then you must be a joker. That's why one shouldn't show much pity to a suffering old man, because you don't know the evils* he did to his wife and family when he was young.
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Karleb(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2023
xtivin:

It's just baffling.

Supporting bad things because it's their gender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Details bend ur stupid fingers like u were there or u have heard from the man. What stupid details. If the op was a man most of u idiots would have said something different. Bend down and pick ur useless brains. I typed what I typed go and kill ur useless self
you no get sense guy. No be everything you turn to competition between men and women. Expecially adultery and domestic violence. Those two things are convincing enough to divorce your partner.

That song title should be your middle name grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2023
labake1:

The most stúpidest post ever

Men will always defend their sins, if it's a man that narrated that his wife is cheating, the world would have ended. Why should a married man be chatting with a hookup girl if not for szx?
Lol.. I like how y'all are feeling it. U think ur the only ones that can type anyhow. If it was a man who is complaining u would not be typing all of this. Ur first words would have been he's too insecure or not doing something right but here y'all are mentioning me for giving u a dose of ur agbo... A married man might be chatting a hookup girl for many other reasons apart from sex. U can't conclude until u have caught him doing exactly just that which u claim. Otherwise na assumption u dey undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
Villa12:
you no get sense guy. No be everything you turn to competition between men and women. Expecially adultery and domestic violence. Those two things are convincing enough to divorce your partner.

That song title should be your middle name grin
Who be this worm? I can turn anything to whatever the fvck I want. Face ur stupid life

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
Karleb:

It's just baffling.

Supporting bad things because it's their gender.
lol

Don't be surprised. Those kind of Men has complex issues. They make it looks like we're not men like them. Very backward set of men with warped mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So if the man dates Anthonia, Annabel, and Senorita, like you mentioned, do you think he would still be satisfied? His kinds are never satisfied because they do not make attempts to be sexually disciplined. If you think he is cheating because she is not playing all her responsibilities as a wife then you must be a joker. That's why one shouldn't show much pity to a suffering old man, because you don't know the evils* he did to his wife and family when he was young.

Na u know.

Don't show pity now.

Shey u self no go old.

Na lie.

The woman never said she gives him enough sex.

I have never seen any woman who complains of a cheating husband and says I give him enough sex. Why, because they don't.

They only complain and complain and complain.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Villa12(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Who be this worm? I can turn anything to whatever the fvck I want. Face ur stupid life
I'm glad 3 different Men like you don know say you no get sense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2023
Villa12:
I'm glad 3 different Men like you don know say you no get sense grin
Lol... All of una put together no fit achieve wetin I done achieve both academically, streetwise and otherwise. So enjoy ur Nairaland ass licking for hoes that u will never still get close to in real life. If na man dey complain now e sure me say u go dey among those when go still blame the man for either being insecure or not satisfying her financial needs and sexual needs. So fvck all y'all 🖕

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Lol... All of una put together no fit achieve wetin I done achieve both academically, streetwise and otherwise. So enjoy ur Nairaland ass licking for hoes that u will never still get close to in real life. If na man dey complain now e sure me say u go dey among those when go still blame the man for either being insecure or not satisfying her financial needs and sexual needs. So fvck all y'all 🖕
Online SOYINKA. You didn't add DANGOTE to your bio grin

See as you cast yourself nigga. They even give you song title "Mumu like you"

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Online SOYINKA. You didn't add DANGOTE to your bio grin

See as you cast yourself nigga. They even give you song title "Mumu like you"
Look at this dullard that can't even broker the simplest deal and was outsmarted by a market woman. Better face real life issues and stop forming Voltron online. Get ur shit together before u die a useless applicant 😁
Look inwards and ask urself who is the mumu between both of us 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
This is what many useless simps are doing in this forum.. I always laugh when they create their useless topics about their wives or girlfriends disappointing them...
dkidd:

So enjoy ur Nairaland ass licking for hoes that u will never still get close to in real life.
but try and get sense...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Look at this dullard that can't even broker the simplest deal and was outsmarted by a market woman. Better face real life issues and stop forming Voltron online. Get ur shit together before u die a useless applicant 😁
Look inwards and ask urself who is the mumu between both of us 🤣🤣🤣
The song title "Mumu like you* was given to you by your fellow man. Asking OP if truly her hubby is sleeping around with her detailed point shows how academically versed you're indeed grin

You tagged women as"Hoe" which also shows you're truly enlightened and exposed as you claimgrin

You had to check my profile before replying, is that how jobless you're? That's the least i could do to you, because you're not important.

Keep defending your fellow Men Mr "Mumu like you" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
This is what many useless simps are doing in this forum.. I always laugh when they create their useless topics about their wives or girlfriends disappointing them... but try and get sense...
After u
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by dkidd: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The song title "Mumu like you* was given to you by your fellow man. Asking OP if truly her hubby is sleeping around with her detailed point shows how academically versed you're indeed grin

You tagged women as"Hoe" which also shows you're truly enlightened and exposed as you claimgrin

You had to check my profile replying, is that how jobless you're? That's the least i could do to you, because you're not important.

Keep defending your fellow Men Mr "Mumu like you" grin
Get a life useless applicant 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.