Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? (38999 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by djoey89: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:

I am heartbroken. As I write, I am in my sisters house
Ntoor!... Sebi u don see wetin u dey find, divorce make u self bcome side chicken.. dem go helmel u tire pass.. you went to find wahala, now leave him.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by emmaodet: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by emmaodet: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
extremelygolden:
Marriage/ relationship these days nawa.

When you're cheating, please don't ever open your mouth to tell me "babe, you know I love you" because even before you finish uttering such gibberish, that thunder that has been doing press up for something now will manifest from no where! Nonsense!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Ladymillion(f): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
*you haven't caught this man red handed..
*you have some evidence which is' his discussion with one victoria.
*you haven't know whether they slept together because you only has paper evidence' which he can deny.
*you are about to be faster than your shadow because you are alredy in ur sister house and i believe you have already spread the news to her which i know your marriage is now 50-50 except she is a matured woman.
*confronting ur husband will lead to two things either he deny or accept.
*what if he deny and stand his ground?
*what if he accept and apologize?
*if he happen to cheat with the said girl it will be a trauma to you and the compound will be uncomfortable to you.
*if i were you i would have still gather more information and watch his step so that you didn't go and do mistake to end ur marriage.
*u can confront him but expect the worst..
When you see that kind of sms between your wife and one John, pls wait till you catch her red handed inugo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Maxxim: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your marriage is about to see shege.

Do you bother about your husband sexual feeling the same way you bother about him cheating on you.

Most times that's what you all do.

Like you don't know it is the sex he needs.

Focus on understand his sexual appetite.

If Vicky leaves the scene
Antonia
Anabel
Cinderella
Senorita

Are waiting in line.

Now he would become smarter or furious.

She must have worked so hard to satisfy your husband for her to ask such questions.

Who is sweeter between me and your wife?

Imagine the kind eyes she go dey use dey look you.

Anytime you are at peace with your husband she go dey vex.

Better up the game and claim your husband not just from Vicky but others.

Be insightful.
Observe him
Know why.
What if na the gal give am green light.

You don't need to rush.

If you rush you no go fit borrow oven.

Sit your husband down and discuss it.

It might be difficult but try. Don't try and fight the gal. You go embarrass yourself, your husband and the family.

Call his family instead.

If possible make una go out and settle the issue because you na go too shout.

You need to be smart.

Imagine that you know and act like you don't.

Even your husband go fear.

Leave the gal and face your husband.

Na im get problem.

E Kon be neighbors

Kaya mata self fit dey work.

Maybe the gal dey wear braless cloth and pantless.

The thing he want the gal understand

U want use Vicky hook up play.

She go Sabi suck dick

When last u suck him dick.

That alone go make am never leave Vicky hook up.

Life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Teymanhenry(f): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
One thing I try not to do with my wife is suspect her of cheating. Sometimes our jealousy or insecurities cost us a lot. Now that you have found out he is cheating, would you divorce him? If you do, will he stop having sex with her. Have you tried to know the reasons why he cheats? Babe nack your husband every night, as he'll have no strength to hear outside
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is easy for you to advice her to file for a divorce,what happens to for better and for worse,so she will pack up and run away at the first hint of problem,my own case was even far worse that I was seduced by my wife's last born in the family and the witch got pregnant,all hell broke lose but my wife didn't pack and go,now everybody is happy,even my in-laws that swore to kill me are now very happy because the 10yr old girl is living with them now and making them happy,tough times never last but tough people do,I learnt my lesson the hard way.

Your wife's youngest sister seduced you and you're proud to say it? Old man like you shame no shame you at all? Are you that weak that small girls can seduce your mumu self? Just imagine wetin this one dey talk for petes sake

I blame your wife and her entire family for letting you be in their lives till now, they have no self respect and worth, cos you suppose dey jail dey rot till oblivion, werey alaso.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Teymanhenry:
One thing I try not to do with my wife is suspect her of cheating. Sometimes our jealousy or insecurities cost us a lot. Now that you have found out he is cheating, would you divorce him? If you do, will he stop having sex with her. Have you tried to know the reasons why he cheats? Babe nack your husband every night, as he'll have no strength to hear outside
If you found out today that indeed your wife has been cheating on you all the while, would you also be thinking these things you are wanting OP to reason in her case? undecided

Will you equally resort to knacking your cheating wife every night in order that she will have no strength to hear outside? undecided
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Teymanhenry:
One thing I try not to do with my wife is suspect her of cheating.

Are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
There is a reason i'm called a man and i don't deal with such low life oloshos(women)..
Have a pleasant night...
Ladymillion:
When you see that kind of sms between your wife and one John, pls wait till you catch her red handed inugo?
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
jaeyking:
What you don't know doesn't kill you

But since you know, run your STI test and you could file for a divorce if you are not comfortable.

It's quite simple or more easier to say

What you don’t know doesn’t kill you.

One of the most stupid statements I’ve come across. Not knowing you have HIV can kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by stanisbaratheon: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Okay but u know if to say na man dey complain most ladies here will be claiming the man is insecure, not man enough or can't satisfy her needs. Woman go cheat everyone will blame the man, man go cheat everyone will still blame him. Is it not too much. I'm just trying to turn the tables today and y'all want to crucify me 😁
One of the girls insulting me here for my comment was also on another thread about few minutes after insulting a good guy for not giving in to the advances of a girl disturbing his life. I mean who does that? Because I don't like u then u call me all sort of names? But if it's the other way round they will quickly use all sort of labels on the guy ; stalker, sexual molestation/ assault and if he's unlucky he's labelled a rapist. They should enjoy what they dish out. I just dey test the waters and I love the turn out so far grin

grin grin

I get your point
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by isabi2lof: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na you go dey trust man , your instincts are right , he has been cheating on you with that girl.

Now you know better, let him start taking care of his responsibilities at home and you should start saving money for your own good , birth the number of kids, you can comfortably take care of, go for family planning and always insist on using CD..

They will tell you men are polygamous in nature , are they also to rubbish their wives in the front of their side chicks..

You can cheat whatever you want to cheat , but don't just let me hear my name or my secrets in the mouth of that said chick ..

I no myself wella , I no dey make mouth and I no dey find trouble but if you bring the trouble come grin grin grin

You no go yeye me , say you wan go scot free
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by labake1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
dkidd:

Lol.. I like how y'all are feeling it. U think ur the only ones that can type anyhow. If it was a man who is complaining u would not be typing all of this. Ur first words would have been he's too insecure or not doing something right but here y'all are mentioning me for giving u a dose of ur agbo... A married man might be chatting a hookup girl for many other reasons apart from sex. U can't conclude until u have caught him doing exactly just that which u claim. Otherwise na assumption u dey undecided

Shut up and listen to yourself.
Oh, maybe she has a contract or business deal for him abi. If he has any other business aside szx, he would have involved his wife.
I pity women that marry men like you tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by isabi2lof: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you found out today that indeed your wife has been cheating on you all the while, would you also be thinking these things you are wanting OP to reason in her case? undecided

Will you equally resort to knacking your cheating wife every night in order that she will have no strength to hear outside? undecided

Are you minding the hypocrites in this forum , they can't take half of what they dish out to others ..

Some men don't have common sense , if you see the way they do rubbish their wives outside ..

The worse that can happen to anybody apart from poverty is getting entangled with a senseless person.

Omo , person go explain tire with no evidence πŸ˜…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Take heart bro
Akasammyoka:
That's not even my problem now. My girlfriend and the guy that use to complement her have been offline for 4hrs, man is just restless.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Divorce him quick make we add ur name to single mother register. A man was sleeping and all u could do was to be ransacking his phone. U may lose that home if u are not careful.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Fuckyoumod: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
another lowlife jonkie spotted grin
na your papa and mama be low life!
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pzpropertylimit:
Divorce him quick make we add ur name to single mother register. A man was sleeping and all u could do was to be ransacking his phone. U may lose that home if u are not careful.
Don't forget to add the man to the Baby Daddy registry while you are at it. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Mjshexy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pikadili:

Calm down with your divorce advice
You won't settle down and read up things properly before jumping on people's thread yen yen yen... 🀷. I asked her a question "is it enough to file for a divorce? " because to me it wasn't enough reason.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
na your papa and mama be low life!

lowlife nitwit grin
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by extremelygolden: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Iamzik:

Pele o Johnny walker πŸƒπŸƒ

Nope. Make it Jonnie Runner, cos Usian Bolt will be learning from me. Compare my run to the speed of light.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by extremelygolden: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Emaprince:
You will eventually walk into the arms of the wolves waiting to devour and pass around.

No one really cares anyway.

Hey there! Not every woman is promiscuous, ok? For those of us one-man-woman, the hurt usually cuts soooo deep when the one we loved betrays us.

Why would you date a neighbour's daughter, for crying out loud? Just tell me why? So you'll reduce me to nothing in the neighborhood?

Common man, that's absolutely wrong, you know. Not right at all, I tell you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Okay.

But you prefer a woman to marry Ned nwoko with 6 wives.

Lol.

Ned do not cheat with his wife with hook-up. He do marry them and he has made it known to them before marriage that he's polygamist by nature.

U Just dey cap nonsense
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by UnfairLife7(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
extremelygolden:

Hey there! Not every woman is promiscuous, ok? For those of us one-man-woman, the hurt usually cuts soooo deep when the one we loved betrays us.

Why would you date a neighbour's daughter, for crying out loud? Just tell me why? So you'll reduce me to nothing in the neighborhood?

Common man, that's absolutely wrong, you know. Not right at all, I tell you!
Majority of those Men supporting infidelity in marriage are from dysfunctional home. Don't blame them. It's their shallow background. You don't expect them to behave or reason like you or other guys castigating OP hubby

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by izonborn098(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
STOP CONFUSING URSELF..
Kobojunkie:
Don't forget to add the man to the Baby Daddy registry while you are at it. undecided
THE SIDE CHICKEN IS ALREADY THERE WAITING FOR THE WIFE TO LEAVE...
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by extremelygolden: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Majority of those Men supporting infidelity in marriage are from dysfunctional home. Don't blame them. It's their shallow background. You don't expect them to behave or reason like you or other guys castigating OP hubby

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by qtx(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Versitee:
I have been feeling like my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbors daughter. She is just about 23 years.

Yesterday which was Sunday, I went to our neighbors house around 6pm to ask if I could use their oven.

Their compound is not fenced so I just walked in straight to their backyard if I would see the man's wife.

I overheard this girl making a call. Apparently she was the only one at home and she wasn't expecting anyone.

She was asking the man over the fone who was sexualy better between his wife and her.

My attention was arrested immediately. I stopped to hear more of the conversation. When I had enough, I made my presence known. She quickly hung up and tried to put up an innocent face.

I also pretended like I heard nothing, I asked to use the oven and left .
Getting back home, I was worried if that was my husband that girl was talking to, so I decided to find out.

I got my husbands fone later that night and went through the call log. The time that girl was making that call was few minutes past 6. I checked my husbands fone and there was a number he called around that time.

The number was not saved on the fone so I decided to call that number on my own fone and my true caller identified the number as "Vicky hookup".

Guess what, the girls name is Victoria.

I was surprised because I have the girls number saved on my fone. But I guess the number I have is for her family and friends. The one my husband has is for clients.

I opened his WhatsApp and found no chat with the girl, so I decided to check his telegram. ( Normally I don't like telegram so I never open it on either my fone or husband's)

My husbands telegram was locked. I was surprised cos that is the only app locked on his fone.

To cut the long story short, I found a way to open the app, and I saw his chat with that girl.

It pains me to say that my husband has been having sex with that girl without protection.

I want to go for HIV test tomorrow. Please how do I confront my husband about this.

Also I am scared I might be infected with an sti.
Wow, ur hubby is a bit reckless i must say. But take it easy . Run test first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Father4all: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pray he hasn't even infected you with AIDS

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Father4all:
Pray he hasn't even infected you with AIDS
Pray ke? Go ask the many others who prayed and still ended up with AIDS diagnosis how that worked out for them. Leave God out of this abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by kingsamoo1: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Your case is really pathetic.
Re: How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? by yankison(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
When u are done divorcing ur husband like ur mommy's have advised u here pls let us know so we can hail u for been strong ... I just pity u with stress u de give ursef .. Why not tell him u have seen everything he is hiding then from there problem go solve .. Country hard u go hear am hot if u divorce and u no get money

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.