Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) (6193 Views)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Culer: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
Do it's now you remember you ain't jobless?
If you still have time to be monitoring people here then your job is not challenging enough. Look for a better one
no mind them jare. Deep down, them dey crush on you. You be premium Babe
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Culer:
no mind them jare. Deep down, them dey crush on you. You be premium Babe
Awnnn thanks my dear.
Blushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nigeriagood(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
siofra:

You're right!!

Nairaland has become sooo boring. I can't even post pictures like I used to because of Seun's cloud flare verification stuff. It's so annoying.

I'm deactivating soon too.
deactivate o, that's one foolish fellow down

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I'll soon be getting married, changing careers, and trying for a baby.

I'll be starting a whole new life and I want to start it on a clean slate.. smiley smiley smiley
you're getting married,,😊😊

that's cool..

on a clean slate 😁😁

lol, why are you being dramatic ..

none of these stops you from being here practically...

😁😁😁😁😁

you're just being dramatic
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Pepperdemisback: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
What if you add her other accounts. Iyaebe, Iyaebethegreat, Rozcol etc. She actually has more than 24 hrs per day.

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Karleb(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Funny......But nairaland won't be fun filled without such type of people..

But one thing you lots fail to know is that nairaland is just like a land of catching cruise to Many of us..

At a time,I remember alot of Nairalanders also bashed me for being too active on here... But I think it got to a time when I went offline for over 8 months + ..

Guess what,when I finally came back,the same set of people were equally telling me how they have Missed me alot,like where have I been all those while?

So op,life ain't hard....If that's what gives her and her likes joy,let them keep on doing it.......

Moreover,we won't be here forever....So let's enjoy the moment.......As a Matter of fact, Nairaland has become so boring, prior to the religious and tribal bashings,to the extent that I believe I will soon leave once and for all...

Cuz even the mods aren't helping matters at all..

You are right, NL is boring these days. There were times we had genuine contents here.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
LOL she's still the same person in this thread.
Deh play grin

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
If Xhosanostra could leave nairaland after getting married, then why not me? grin grin grin
Silentgroper:

that's cool..

on a clean slate 😁😁

😁😁😁😁😁

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

that's cool..

on a clean slate 😁😁

😁😁😁😁😁

When I said she's dramatic she said cos of what I said she's seen through my future and has known the kind of person I am and will be grin
I kuku lock up grin
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
What if you add her other accounts. Iyaebe, Iyaebethegreat, Rozcol etc. She actually has more than 24 hrs per day.
Werey alakori πŸ˜‚
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Samantha124:
If Xhosanostra could leave nairaland after getting married, then why not me? grin grin grin

Ahh, c'mon nw, will you...

😁😁😁😁

we don't want wanna miss you like we do xhosanostra ..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Stay around a bit more, will you

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Werey alakori πŸ˜‚

Hey baby girl...

you're making NL boring to me today..

could you and him get back to talking terms huh??

I'm missing those moments already...
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

That's solely her decision to make
You boys are too toxic on this forum
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Hey baby girl...

you're making NL boring to me today..

could you and him get back to talking terms huh??

I'm missing those moments already...
Me and who bayi?
I'm lost here
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Me and who bayi?
I'm lost here

Him ...

you know who ..

why you always acting pretentious...

I'm used to you guys already..

please get back to talking terms

πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Him ...

you know who ..

why you always acting pretentious...

I'm used to you guys already..

please get back to talking terms

πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
Oh that kid?
You should know I don't indulge kids anymore
I'm too old for that kind of rubbish
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
That's solely her decision to make
You boys are too toxic on this forum

No we're not...

we just like to play around with your lots while your lots gets overlly serious about it and tend to overeact..

saw some of your comments this morning..

They definitely pass for being toxic too but I know you're just playing around...

I mean it's nairaland.. never take anything serious down here except romance 😁😁😁😁
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

No we're not...

we just like to play around with your lots while your lots gets overlly serious about it and tend to overeact..

saw some of your comments this morning..

They definitely pass for being toxic too but I know you're just playing around...

I mean it's nairaland.. never take anything serious down here except romance 😁😁😁😁
Samantha is a very cool lady but still you guys will still attack her unwarranted
I don't want to bring back my old self else I'll fight plenty people here
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Oh that kid?
You should know I don't indulge kids anymore
I'm too old for that kind of rubbish

A kid doesn't have a fiancée.. you know that right 😁😁😁

even if the fiancΓ©e part is all fallacy...

You sound so angry.. Did he cause that??
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

A kid doesn't have a fiancée.. you know that right 😁😁😁

even if the fiancΓ©e part is all fallacy...

You sound so angry.. Did he cause that??
Angry?
How?
If I was angry I would react to his bullshit but I realized it's not worth it, so he should enjoy his childhood neurosis
Abeg dead this type of talk abeg
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Samantha is a very cool lady but still you guys will still attack her unwarranted
I don't want to bring back my old self else I'll fight plenty people here

yeah, she's cool... she too has her moments of getting niggas riled up .. everyone does that around here, it's like our thing ..

One just laugh it off and ignore or go along with the flow whilst not taking it too seriously..

You seem like you already did bring back your old sef ..

you were attacking men here and there and it appears you were doing out if rage ..

THE "HIM" EFFECT 🀑🀑🀑
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

yeah, she's cool... she too has her moments of getting niggas riled up .. everyone does that around here, it's like our thing ..

One just laugh it off and ignore or go along with the flow whilst not taking it too seriously..

You seem like you already did bring back your old sef ..

you were attacking men here and there and it appears you were doing out if rage ..

THE "HIM" EFFECT 🀑🀑🀑
I don't usually attack these days so I may be reacting to some of the posts. πŸ˜‚
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Angry?
How?
If I was angry I would react to his bullshit but I realized it's not worth it, so he should enjoy his childhood neurosis
Abeg dead this type of talk abeg

Issh ...

what If he comes apologizing, would it change anything ...

would you guys go back to being FRIENDS..

I'm curious..
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Issh ...

what If he comes apologizing, would it change anything ...

would you guys go back to being FRIENDS..

I'm curious..
I don't need his apologies
He didn't do anything, that's who he is..
I'm done talking abeg
I don't need friendship too
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
I don't usually attack these days so I may be reacting to some of the posts. πŸ˜‚

Right....

His post ...

I get it..

I would be like that too if it was me ...

just chill , sho gbo ..

One of these men you're raging on would walk you down the aisle one day...

I'm not exempted

😁😁😁😁
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Right....

His post ...

I get it..

I would be like that too if it was me ...

just chill , sho gbo ..

One of these men you're raging on would walk you down the aisle one day...

I'm not exempted

😁😁😁😁
you sef you like Amebo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
I don't need his apologies
He didn't do anything, that's who he is..
I'm done talking abeg
I don't need friendship too

Alright, bet....
IconicR:
you sef you like Amebo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't mind me..
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Spiritmask: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I came across this particular nairalander and I believe she's set a record no one can ever be able to break on this site.
See picture below.

Because even as I type I wonder how it's possible for someone who registered on 4th of July this year is able to spend 23 days online and has almost 5k comments in less than 2 months.
I have been on this site for 2 years and counting and I come online almost every day yet I haven't been able to spend up to 23 days online.
That leaves me wondering this person either works on nairaland or their lives depends solely on this site. Cos damn!

I registered in 2011, I always visit nairaland everyday, but have spent only 5 months online.
Some people just live in nairaland.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Well, I still have few months left.

I can't be a married woman and still be investing my time, energy, and attention on this toxic male dominated forum, my man may eventually feel neglected by me and end up looking for the attention he craves elsewhere.

And I'll have no one else to blame but me.

Even if I decide to stay, I won't be as active as before... But I think leaving is the best decision so far.

There are two other SA ladies around here, even though they only comment every once in a while, I'm sure they'll keep you guys entertained while I'm gone.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by AmancalledGod: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Op that's what keep thread lively and healthy
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Pepperdemisback: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
IconicR:
Werey alakori ni Oloriburuku iya ofo ti werey basun to fi loyun mi. Imo ofo no iya miπŸ˜‚
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I still have few months left.

I can't be a married woman and still be investing my time, energy, and attention on this toxic male dominated forum, my man may eventually feel neglected by me and end up looking for the attention he craves elsewhere.

And I'll have no one else to blame but me.

Even if I decide to stay, I won't be as active as before... But I think leaving is the best decision so far.

There are two other SA ladies around here, even though they only comment every once in a while, I'm sure they'll keep you guys entertained while I'm gone.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

investing?? .... do you invest time being on tiktok. Facebook. Instagram and whatnots.

lol ... There is something called multitasking.. you equally exert the much attention you plan to give your husband to your Nigerian toxic husband's down here...

you don't wanna deprive us of that, if not we would troop down to South Africa, grabsnd smuggle you down Nigeria where we would have your undivided attention . 😁😁😁😁

to be candid,I still don't see how this stops you from visiting here .
Well it's your choice and it's understandable...

Happy married life in advance btw ....

I don't know if you South Africans cook jollof rice cause I'll need you send my wedding jollof rice down to me..
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do?? / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.