Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) (6178 Views)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
It does not matter if you still logged in. Once you close/minimize your browser the time pauses to count.

But me I'm more concerned on how someone will type almost 5k comments in less than 50 days. That's some record there
You obviously don't have work but I guess I'm now your job.

Wahala
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
But since you're a busy person, we expect you to be busy working at this time of the day.

Busy people don't even have time to be opening such useless threads and replying jobless people.
I never mentioned "jobless" in the Post. Maybe It's your guilty conscience that pushed you to bring out the word. Only you know why you brought the word into this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
You obviously don't have work but I guess I'm now your job.

Wahala
I know you will stalk me henceforth. Recall I never meant no harm.. I was only curious how you could pull 4950 comments in less than 50 days and I made it clear in the post.
You just taking it the wrong way embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I know you will stalk me henceforth. Recall I never meant no harm.. I was only curious how you could pull 4950 comments in less than 50 days.
You just taking it the wrong way embarassed
I'm too busy to stalk you

You better behave or I activate my former self and come after you real hard.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
I'm too busy to stalk you

You better behave or I activate my former self and come after you real hard.
Please don't.
Unless you saying curiosity is now a crime cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Please don't.
Unless you saying curiosity is now a crime cheesy
You don't like trouble and you are creating a topic about me

If I bring trouble come your doorstep ehn
I wonder why you all think I'm jobless
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by LarryCork: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I came across this particular nairalander and I believe she's set a record no one can ever be able to break on this site.
See picture below.

Because even as I type I wonder how it's possible for someone who registered on 4th of July this year is able to spend 23 days online and has almost 5k comments in less than 2 months.
I have been on this site for 2 years and counting and I come online almost every day yet I haven't been able to spend up to 23 days online.
That leaves me wondering this person either works on nairaland or their lives depends solely on this site. Cos damn!

SIOFRA...she spend only 23hour outter 24 hour of her life on nairaland......still can't find man yet thou!!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2023
LINSAR:

You'll deactivate and come back again like you did with Rozz, Zzor, Roscol, Iyaebe and a host of accounts you created out of joblessness.
But this particular account she's created has set lots of records.
She deserves an award from NLmods, that's if they are not paying her already.

And I believe If she was in a better country she would have been awarded.

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

ABI o! I remember the shameless one that called herself FERNANDEZISBACK who pretended to be male here though every wise person knew to be female. She has gotten something to engage herself with, I believe.
LOL she's still the same person in this thread.
Deh play grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2023
But you did say jobless people are defending their vices.

Which makes me wonder why are you still commenting and replying those jobless people since you're employed and busy with your life.

You can also call me a jobless person if like because I'm still gonna comment on this forum as many times as I like... cheesy cheesy cheesy
SPAMBOX7:
I never mentioned "jobless" in the Post. Maybe It's your guilty conscience that pushed you to bring out the word. Only you know why you brought the word into this thread cheesy
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Mumu thread
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by talented321: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Being active on social media is not about jobless' don't let people confuse you..
The reasons of people active on naira..
1.you are under 35years
2.you never marry or u don't have kids yet
3.you have less expenses because buying data alone is a big expenses..
4.in time to come nairaland will boring to u and you will hardly comment.
5.enjoy your free days and don't let people make u feel bad.. It is ur freedom..
Rose where is puss360?
IconicR:
But why are you bothered about me?
Tell me all my deactivated monikas and let's see if you are right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
talented321:
Being active on social media is not about jobless' don't let people confuse you..
1.you are under 35years
5.enjoy your free days and don't let people make u feel bad.. It is ur freedom..
Rose where is puss360?
Why do you think I'll feel bad bkos of a harmless post like this?
Op is just a busybody 😂
I've not seen her online recently
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by talented321: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
[quote author=IconicR post=125437204]
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
I’ve spent 9 months 12 days on nairaland lol, grin
Used to be a ghost reader for like 4 years before I finally joined in March 2016.

Mathematicians in the house, how many hours I Dey spend per day ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Thank you... I was gonna buy you weed if you were here because with this comment, you deserve more weed in your life... grin grin grin
talented321:
1.you are under 35years
Rose where is puss360?
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:

Which makes me wonder why are you still commenting and replying those jobless people since you're employed and busy with your life.

You can also call me a jobless person if like because I'm still gonna comment on this forum as many times as I like... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are too emotional.
Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Emotional how? undecided undecided undecided
SPAMBOX7:
You are too emotional. Jeez
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:

and weytin consign you this mumu south African olosho looking for Nigerian prick for ur HIV infested pussy ur plan will not work moronic individual

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
Okay.
GODPUNISHALABI:
and weytin consign you this mumu south African olosho looking for Nigerian prick for ur HIV infested pussy ur plan will not work moronic individual
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Emotional how? undecided undecided undecided
You like quarrel. I bet that's you on dp. Lightskin ladies are always too emotional and dramatic grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'm just wondering why is a busy man like yourself busy replying jobless people when you should be working.

How is that a quarrel? undecided undecided undecided

At the bolded, your level of reasoning already says a lot about you.. grin grin grin
SPAMBOX7:
You like quarrel. I bet that's you on dp. Lightskin ladies are always too emotional and dramatic grin
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by TimT: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
You wouldn't call someone that's spent almost 12hrs daily on a site with over 80 comments per day jobless. But me that noticed it and was curious to know how they did it is jobless.
Wow bro. This is the most dumbest analysis I have ever seen cheesy
Ok... Carry on with Ur analysis
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by MarianaTrench: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
See how jobless people defending their vices grin

How you managed to ignore the 5k comments part is how I know you one of them. So rest cheesy

You wey get work make you come show us the house wey you don build for Banana Island! grin
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
😁

please you all should not push aunty rose to deactivation of you don't want cu.ler suing all of your black asses

Samantha. why do you have limited time here??

What's up...
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Kevineleven(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Op don't 4get that when a member forgets to sign out from their account and go about their business, the algorithm assumes that they are online, when they are not.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
hey chap!
Thats too harsh to use on the likkle gyal.
Be calming down
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Well, I'll soon be getting married, changing careers, and trying for a baby.

I'll be starting a whole new life and I want to start it on a clean slate.. smiley smiley smiley
Silentgroper:
😁

please you all should not push aunty rose to deactivation of you don't want cu.ler suing all of your black asses

Samantha. why do you have limited time here??

What's up...
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by LINSAR: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
IconicR:
It's remaining four or five you didn't add which means you are not up to date with my deactivated monikas
I'll leave you to find out

I ain't jobless like you.

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by LINSAR: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
But this particular account she's created has set lots of records.
She deserves an award from NLmods, that's if they are not paying her already.

And I believe If she was in a better country she would have been awarded.

Have her posts brought money to NL?
Why should they pay her for typing like everyone of us?

Except they decide to pay us all.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
LINSAR:

I ain't jobless like you.

Do it's now you remember you ain't jobless?
If you still have time to be monitoring people here then your job is not challenging enough. Look for a better one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys / Why So Many People Calling People Ulgly On NL But Scared To Show Their Pics / My Husband Slapped Me Because I Said This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.