Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) (6189 Views)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by youngfocus(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
dontrulee:
The old days of Nairaland, I was majorly online throughout the day reading literature stories from morning till night.

Nairaland used to be a wonderland before the advent of religious and tribalistic bigotry.
Though I didn't comment and post much, I enjoyed Nairaland contents
The story aspect Naira is best place to meet best writer than in person of class captain,nd so many great writers if i come across those story I will read it again nd again
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2023
I'm not on tiktok, Facebook, or Instagram.

Multitasking is good when you're doing it on something fruitful, not nairaland.

Lol.. If you want my fellow South Africans to shut the entire country down, come and attempt to smuggle me..😂😂😂

Thanks.

No, we don't cook jollof..😊😊😊
Silentgroper:

investing?? .... do you invest time being on tiktok. Facebook. Instagram and whatnots.

lol ... There is something called multitasking.. you equally exert the much attention you plan to give your husband to your Nigerian toxic husband's down here...

you don't wanna deprive us of that, if not we would troop down to South Africa, grabsnd smuggle you down Nigeria where we would have your undivided attention . 😁😁😁😁

to be candid,I still don't see how this stops you from visiting here .
Well it's your choice and it's understandable...

Happy married life in advance btw ....

I don't know if you South Africans cook jollof rice cause I'll need you send my wedding jollof rice down to me..
😋😋😋😋
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Onyi22:

grin grin You can say that again, marriage responsibilites won't allow me even remember Nairaland again grin
Singlehood is bea cheesy

Onyi22 my love so you are now married and have given birth.

I hope you breasts have not fallen, I like them the way the were pointed and standing grin
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

ABI o! I remember the shameless one that called herself FERNANDEZISBACK who pretended to be male here though every wise person knew to be female. She has gotten something to engage herself with, I believe.
Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? / Why So Much Hype About February 14th? / The Truth About Penis Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.