Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? (31018 Views)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by lenghtinny(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Evilstorm:

I've seen people ask more uncomfortable questions in those forums. And this is just like a contractual union. Haven't you head about the marriage between Janet Jackson and a Saudi prince.
The Janet case is more of a contractual union rather than marriage….

It’s a case of a fool is soon parted with his money. Such one-off cases are not enough to justify what this OP is trying to do……

Good luck to any lady that agrees to such condescending terms

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by TntsoTITAN(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Op, you just wan pepper the Girl.
Ex Dey see shege sha
How sure are you the children you so much want and want to make a deal for would even care or like you in the future all because you took care of them or helped them in getting citizenships.
You are selfish

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Beosten(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Typical Nigerian youth, unable to articulate himself properly or comprehend what is being said would rather resort to insult.

I perfectly understand your concerns. The situation in Nigeria has turned almost every woman you see to those exchanging sex for money. And no matter how rich a man is, females' instinct is all about how to make money from the relationship. I will not blame women because they just have to survive. And the chance of meeting women with standards, clean, beautiful...is extremely slim.

If this woman you gave a deal accepts it, behave well until you decide to marry her, she will serve you revenge when you least expect it, especially if you manage to get her abroad.

The best option is that you forgive her for what happened in the past and ask her to marry you without giving her conditions. If you agree to follow this advice, you will just tell her that the initial deal you tabled is just a psyop as Putin's as$lickers called it when Wagna boss marched on Moscow.

The girl that betrayed me many years ago remains unmarried today and there is no any hope of getting another man because she explained her situation to me when we met recently. I would love to have her back but I'm sure her parents won't agree because I'm now a herbalist. Her situation is spiritual but her parents believe Jesus will solve her issues.

In all, ask for spiritual help. A simple divination will give you 'yes' or 'no' answer to your doubts. When 'no' is returned by the oracle, it will reveal if you can turn it to yes option by doing what they prescribe. The problem may also be from your side because a well-to-do person that has defied errors in life will probably be caught at the time of marriage. If evil forces are involved in getting you trapped with marriage, oracle can also lift the problem with ease.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Evilstorm: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
lenghtinny:

The Janet case is more of a contractual union rather than marriage….

It’s a case of a fool is soon parted with his money. Such one-off cases are not enough to justify what this OP is trying to do……

Good luck to any lady that agrees to such condescending terms

At least we agree on something. Contracts can be made verbally as well and what the poster proposed are his terms. It is left for her to accept, reject or input something favorible to her. As of my opinion, it's a fair deal for me.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Dshocker(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

If it were you faced with this option, what would you do ?

Apart from virgins, everybody has a dark sexual past, so don't judge anyone.

Just pick the one that genuinely loves and respect you.

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Nazgul: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
In my opinion, you're just taking advantage of the girl whom I can easily guess is struggling to make ends meet.

If you truly wanted kids with no strings attached, you could have easily met someone wherever you're based and have your kids with her.

You easily choose your ex for this exercise cos you know that she won't refuse you probably because of the cash benefits she'll get from you.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Foodqueen(f): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind

Av u spoken with your dad about this

What did he suggests

Or does her being a single mom make her automatically fit not to go through any test.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by GistFullGround: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

You forgot a prenuptial so she won't kill you before your time!
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by absoluteSuccess: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
I want to believe the girl is hungry and why you had the effrontery to throw such proposal at her!

She should become a baby mama because of dual citizenship? Does dual citizenship guarantee her love, affection, or marriage. Will same dual citizenship put food on her table in an eventuality?

Location does not “GUARANTEE” that kids will be a blessing. There are records of kids becoming very successful within Nigeria and internationally.

I don’t see a single thing she has to gain. If she was selling the babies to you, that would have been better. She has absolutely nothing to gain. All promises made are not guaranteed. Moreover, the proposal is insultive.

I know that one wise person will speak.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
She really don't have a choice...she is already damaged goods
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

The bolded is exactly what I thought until I found out that majority of those you think are decent girls are just pretenders especially in religious settings.
When you meet them outside of religious settings, you can lay them on the same day.

I am not making this up, I have been in the country long enough to realise whatsup.

I am not saying there are no good girls but majority are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd...

Ur ex is decent and she is a baby mama grin

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

I dont think i can b wit any women dat will bring herself so low to accept dat nonsense deal

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by McLizbae: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is entirely stupid!
I blame it all on poverty and illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by winner37(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you go back to your ex who is a single mum then I don't really think you know what you want ...
Your own view about some Nigerian ladies is true at the age of 25 to 28 like four abortion had been done ,18 to 29 they had sex with over 100 men but at the same time for me I think there are some decent ladies all around who are not single mother even some are virgin seeing knowing them is hard ..

Keep searching you will meet a decent girl..
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by FxMasterz: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Thousands of people some with even better life than most are dieing on the seas attempting to become illegal immigrants in Europe.

I bet more than half of those on this platform will give an arm and a leg to be able to wash toilets in North America.

While there are obviously other advantages to it like the possibility of marriage(although not guaranteed).

The prospect of dual citizenship is enough considering the alternative and the reality on ground.

You're trying to take advantage of her because of her condition, It's so simple, This is absolutely unacceptable. Put yourself in her shoes. Is the girl in question that useless and hopeless? You're even bragging as if you're doing her some good!

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Duru009(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
There are so many single ladies looking for husband. Why going for a single mother with your level of EXPOSURE..

Please don't start what you CANNOT finish oo
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Greatlee54: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Despite your exposure in a first world country you sound so stupid and oppressive.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by TntsoTITAN(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Greatlee54:
Despite your exposure in a first world country you sound so stupid and oppressive.

Na very strict guy 😹
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Koomuch(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Broo are you for real!!
Wow cry

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Expanse2020(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

Am sorry I don't have any negative thought against you...
It's quite because the way Nigeria is now that why you make that kind of proposal, because you fill you own it that why you can mess with the lady...that condition you give today but you don't know tomorrow two, assuming she give births to (2children)you and eventually you don't have interest in her as your plans now you married to another woman and a case of divorce come up with your new wife and the court now slash your property into 2 and by now you will sure think that you have 2children with a single mother and you will want to come back as the member of the family..I kuku trust Nigerians.. All is well.

And I like the first comment here which says if she is your sister and want your to advise her what will be your answer...
Because you think being a dual citizen now has guarantee the success of the children

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by StrongAlphMale: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

I have never seen this kind of response in forums in the western world, part of the reason we are a third world country is that people are unable to articulate themselves objectively.
What is the point of this emotional rebuttal.

If someone gives my sister that option, its her choice not mine and I wouldn't feel anything since shes not being coerced, shes being given an option which she can choose to accept or reject.

As a matter of fact, it is better to meet someone who is honest from the get go about what he wants than to marry, abandon the lady and travel back abroad which a lot of Nigerian men do , they leave their wives here and refuse to sponsor her abroad.

So me putting all my cards on the table is a sign of integrity in case you do not realise that.

You did absolutely well Bro.

She's a single mother and you gave her a choice. forget those idiots and fools telling you you are proud etc. They're fools and simps.

The said girl here is even a single mother which is a complete red flag so I expect her to jump to your offer at once. In fact she's even lucky that despite turning into an evening newspaper she even saw someone who wants to impregnate her again. Not all single mothers are lucky!

In conclusion, I'll advise you to avoid single mothers like plague, it is far better to turn a single girl to a baby mama than to use an already existing single mother as a baby mama. Avoid her like plague and get a single girl!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by StrongAlphMale: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Duru009:
There are so many single ladies looking for husband. Why going for a single mother with your level of EXPOSURE..

Please don't start what you CANNOT finish oo

It beats my imagination how someone would leave a single girl for a used single mother. The guy must definitely be on colos!
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Expanse2020(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Check your proposal and see it you'd like it if you were in her shoes.
Your proposal is ego stricken.
If you are going to marry her, do it and if you are not going to, let her go, and you thrash these egoistic proposal.

Just read your phrases again…
Don't mind him, he wants to take advantage and only one to turn the single mom to a sex slave....

Jeez!
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Xkale1996(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What will be your reaction if someone gives your sister such conditions?
help me ask am wella

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Xkale1996(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

foolish thinking
They are alot of decent girls
No come dey yarn rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by folake4u(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Loool.

Men! Whether this story is true or not, I have to give a standing ovation. You just have to applaud the audacity of Men!

They want what they want and do not give a fuçk about what anyone thinks or whose ox is gored. They ain't trying to get picked, they tell you what they want and you're gonna take it or leave it. grin grin grin grin

I want Nigerian women to have this audacity too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by sisisioge: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian women get the worst insults from Nigerian men in the name of marriage. Even half baked riffraff sef dey feel like God's gift to womankind grin.

I hope the girl declines thankfully.... foolishness should not be her portion.

The damage in our society is deep rooted. The focus in naija is teaching the females how to be good wives but not showing the men how to be good husbands. Every woman's goal should be about ending with the Mrs title even if the Mr is a werey grin.

Single mothers, the fathers of those kids are single fathers too but we just no dey see that one. She slept with a lot of Men....the men slept with a lot of women too. The two sexes are increasing the body counts of each other but woe betides the woman. Thank God for the west o....all of us go dey alright last last grin.

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by JoeOdion(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

The problem with people like you is that you cannot even see beyond your nose that you make the exception the rule. You assume the worst and you convince yourself that that's is the reality. Your kind says things like "the world is finished" "there is nothing good again in this country" then turn around making deals with the devils you know who are certain to stab you in the back because people who start on the foundation of distrust will also eat you up and conclude you on distrust. Also, you should work on yourself, your mind and maybe, just maybe you'll attract a woman who thinks and reasons properly about life because let me tell you a very shocking truth "Nigeria has more good women than you could ever phantom"

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by LandMann: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

A man puts all his cards on the table and you call him a narcissist.

Its you who has been brainwashed and the irony is that you all are hypocrites.

The bible that you lot cling on to proove your rights state that you should be a virgin at marriage.

You spend your best years sleeping around and have the gut to tell a man not to state his own terms.

Atleast I am being honest in my request.

You sound stupid and narcissistic when you keep using this stale line of defense. Majority of everyone here is telling you that they disagree with your proposal and you keep coming up with useless reasons to justify your useless proposal.

If you do an analysis you'll see that majority of those responding are men like you. The difference between you and them is not that you're better off or a dual citizen or more educated... The difference is that they still have their compassion for humanity intact while you have lost your compassion having spent many years in a developed but cold and heartless country chasing money.

You're narcissistic and trying to take advantage of the woman in question. To know that your proposal is faulty, why didn't you find a Nigerian in the same country you reside in and make this same proposal to her? Because you will be rejected and even arrested for exploitation.

You're 35 yet you're still single. So, no girl in your miserable 35 years of existence found you worthy to settle down with?

Would you allow a man make same proposal to your daughter in future or will your heartlessness make u look away and claim it's her choice?

You're an unhappy man. That's what you get when you spend years in a cold heartless country where nobody cares about your black ass.

Unfortunately for you, in Nigeria, despite the multitude of problems we have, people still care for each other.

Nigerians are telling you that your proposal is heartless and narcissistic. Go back to your country of residence and make your ugly proposal to any girl you find there. They're heartless like you and they'll be more receptive of your inhuman proposal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Mcslize: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Neptunium:
Nobody "automatically" becomes dual citizens unless they were born there". Her kids were citizens of Nigeria but they weren't born in the other country ( which could be Ghana.... Nigerians call Ghana "the abroad" these days ). You're also not their father - again, no such thing as automatic citizenship. You'd have to process their application like anyone else's to become citizens of the other country. You're also not their father. OP, I hope say you no dey tell her lies to her to get free sex from her.

You're very right. But if a person has a parent that is a citizen, all they need to do is apply for their own citizenship and they will be granted as far as they provide a proof of one of their parents being a citizen of that country.

All the person need to do is apply for citizenship and once granted, he or she can then move on to apply for the said country's passport.

As for the bolded, the Op was actually referring to the proposed children his ex will born for him if he should go ahead with the proposal.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by NapoleonHill: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

I have never seen this kind of response in forums in the western world, part of the reason we are a third world country is that people are unable to articulate themselves objectively.
What is the point of this emotional rebuttal.

If someone gives my sister that option, its her choice not mine and I wouldn't feel anything since shes not being coerced, shes being given an option which she can choose to accept or reject.

As a matter of fact, it is better to meet someone who is honest from the get go about what he wants than to marry, abandon the lady and travel back abroad which a lot of Nigerian men do , they leave their wives here and refuse to sponsor her abroad.

So me putting all my cards on the table is a sign of integrity in case you do not realise that.

Why can't you make such proposal to the women in the country you leave? You'd probably be in jail.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

I would walk.

Who your dual citizenship help?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.