Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? (31029 Views)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by spiSeyi: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Too much intelligence kills grin , OP be calming down what you are trying to do is pure folly. You want to damage the home you are yet to build. My piece of advice is that you should look for another lady to marry if you no longer trust your ex undecided . And if you don't trust marriage go for adoption. If your ex is a gold digger she will ditch you by agreeing to your terms and settle the matter with a cool guy cool . And later tell you that none of those kids belong to you in the future by handing them over to the original father, if you think that DNA can save you OP nah long thing ooo shocked. OP is about to sell himself to Nigerian gold diggers grin
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by olabrinks(f): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
lenghtinny:
Why didn’t you marry in your first world country…

She’s daft to offer you what’s left of her dignity all in the name of dual citizenship….

The only reason you are bold enough to approach her with the offer is because you are doing far better than her

You feel you are doing her a Favour with this ridiculous offer but there are other means through which you can feed your damaged ego….
you’ll realise this man probably has nothing hence running to Nigeria to find a naive single mother to settle down with. Men with money and success do not behave like this. They have many options even in the west. There’s obviously something wrong with this man, he is not normal.

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

In a country where even girls with no baggage are still searching for husbands in their mid 30s . Or who are the ladies dating all these married men.
It seems objectivity is a lost art in Nigeria as majority of Nigerians tend to ignore the reality, sometimes I think they deliberately do this or the educational system is so bad that its become really difficult to reason without emotions.

Otherwise, how would you say having a child who is a dual citizen is not a blessing, when more than half of single girls are there dating married men, so are they any better than this lady if she takes this offer ?
You are just living in the world of your
own fantasy...thinking you are making sense. If you insinuate a lot of woman are already damaged and not good for marriage...it should be probably because of where you stay or your present location...stop generalizing. Good women and men are still marrying every Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Evilstorm: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
lenghtinny:
Does that in anyway make it right

People like you are the type that make stupid people famous by encouraging their folly….

He should post it on Reddit or Quora, maybe he will get the kind of response he desires

I've seen people ask more uncomfortable questions in those forums. And this is just like a contractual union. Haven't you head about the marriage between Janet Jackson and a Saudi prince.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by nedekid: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Op.
Just 1 question, how will you feel as a father if a man gives your daughter this same option?
Funny thing is that what goes around comes around. Sometimes it is refered to as karma.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Triplerg: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
olabrinks:
Some women have suffered sha. What the heck is dual citizenship and how is that a big deal? A single mother of 1 should make herself a single mother of 3 because of what? Women please go to school and make something of yourself ohhh.. to avoid situations like this please!

We’ll probably see this man has nothing abroad..none of the decent well to do babes there can even look your way. So going to Nigeria is the only way out for you to settle down.
You are spot on. Can you imagine the garbage this guy just vomited

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by yeniyeni(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who will you say is the mother of those kid and what marriage certificate will you provide to prove you married the mother and she born the kids for you before processing their documents. Ogbeni go pay her dowry and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by AugustusA1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
I kinda relate with you bro. Relationship is very difficult mostly for young ones nowadays cos of fake life media. I’ll say this go for the lady based on your last words which u claimed u still love her. However it seems to me u still don’t know what u want , this issue of ‘deal’ my guess would be it will crumble once she get u what you want which seems u just want kids. It appears u just wanna be called daddy not a husband. I also didn’t like the part of your tone where u sounded as though u doing d lady and her family a favor by getting involved. Bro no one knows tomorrow so humble yourself, wife her and bear your losses n blessings as they unfold. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by deavicky(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

If it were you faced with this option, what would you do ?
all I can say here is God will punish Nigeria leaders and Africa leaders at large.

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by dreamchazer: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

If she's good enough to have your children, then she's good enough to be your wife. Do the right thing.

A lot of ills in our society are as a result of children growing up in separated homes

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by capricornlady: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

The bolded is exactly what I thought until I found out that majority of those you think are decent girls are just pretenders especially in religious settings.
When you meet them outside of religious settings, you can lay them on the same day.

I am not making this up, I have been in the country long enough to realise whatsup.

I am not saying there are no good girls but majority are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd...
Have you met me? Decent ladies still exist...you're the one looking for a cardi b with a touch of holy mary. Congratulations on being a baby daddy in advance.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by jaksmillioniar: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

are u saying if a girl born for u she became a citizens
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by tttmar(f): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Typical Nigerian youth, unable to articulate himself properly or comprehend what is being said would rather resort to insult.
You must be a very wicked human being to make this type of condition, a stingy man.

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by jaksmillioniar: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by OZ511: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Shey you get sister ur mind go dey! Because of dual citizenship ur mouth just dey tun like tap you dey feel like king oloshi

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Starprince009: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
It's either you are a gigolo or a fraudster, you don't trust her to be your wife but trust her enough to have kids with her?? WTF

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by bewla(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What will be your reaction if someone gives your sister such conditions?
server it as it's hot

You bad ga ni
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Bowwow11(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
good question 👍

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by zakkxx: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
My brother if you are actually discipline, u will not fall victim; avoid slay Queens, avoid ladies that wear make up, Mary Kay, wigs etc. Go for a girl that dress natural, Do all the STDs test before you marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Germi9: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lance008:
Are you for real
This is not a deal bro
You are only helping her there are a lot of decent single girls that will be ready to marry you
Stop this and let that poor girl breeeeet

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by pcagbaji(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
I suggest that you have already decided that there are no decent girls here. You are now mocking us in a sophisticated way because you have found someone who is a good match for you. You should go to a forum where people share your views. There are many such forums out there. Ask your question there.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Socratiz: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
This proposal reeks with infantile narcissism. Youre only thinking of yourself and consider it a favour to this single mum for asking her to give you two children.

Firstly, it is naive of you to conclude that you can never find a decent and godly lady in this country. Obviously, you have always been in the midst of indecent and wayward ladies.

There are thousands and probably millions of young, decent, untainted and godly ladies in Nigeria. The set of people you move with determine the people you meet. Birds of the same feather flock together. If you want to find good ladies, you have to be good yourself. Your inability to find a decent lady is an indirect indictment on yourself.

I hope the lady has a matured person around her to give her sound counsel on your proposal so that she doesn't enter into this "one chance"

If all you want is to have two kids why don't you consider adoption?

Beyond that, I advise you consider your old age. You won't remain this age for ever. Do you think your children would be proud of you when you're older and they get to know how you had them?

Please consider the uncountable variables of life, much of which are beyond your control.

I advise that you have your own family and build a home together with in a loving environment.

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by bolegs(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Oga dual citizen, you were obviously not born in the “West “ that means your dual citizenship was acquired, so this lady too and any Nigerian can acquire and millions have acquired dual citizenship , Oga please don’t put patronizing propositions to people because you were lucky enough to have taken a step before them. Go back to your western world and get a wife .

7 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Nazgul: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigerian women don suffer grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chief! Ah ah you are selfish o! So if you don't eventually marry her nkor? You then finish and waste her life because which man would want to marry her after having 3kids with two different men?! Carry your dirty stinking dual citizenship comot! You are educated and know better! Ain't your friends even telling you the truth or are they YES people because you are probably dashing them small money. If you cannot marry her the right way, tell your people to look for wife in the village and marry. Don't add and make life worse for her in the future. Damn! Omo Walahi, Women are suffering o. Ehy.

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Kriss216: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigerian women don suffer grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Na this OP fit una grin

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Aplaudez(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Or even his Daughter

1 Like

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by alizma: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
It has nothing to do with him if the offer is thrown to his sister, this is a personal decision.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
1. The fact that u have dual citizenship makes nonsense if the situation!
2. You are talking likry noonyr ever stays in Nigeria and make it. The way u were emphasizing 'dual citizenship' is very irritating
3. You belive that you are her track to success, damn it, u are not! Its just that these girls have head but they rarely use it!
4. You are not the best thing that has ever happened to her, get that straight.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this post. The Op sounded very irritating! Even though am a man, I never look down on single mothers. They also never wished they were in that position! He did in his post.

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by lomprico(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Solution:
So I gave her a choice.

You are very insensitive and selfish.

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by akube34: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
I want to believe the girl is hungry and why you had the effrontery to throw such proposal at her!

She should become a baby mama because of dual citizenship? Does dual citizenship guarantee her love, affection, or marriage. Will same dual citizenship put food on her table in an eventuality?

Location does not “GUARANTEE” that kids will be a blessing. There are records of kids becoming very successful within Nigeria and internationally.

I don’t see a single thing she has to gain. If she was selling the babies to you, that would have been better. She has absolutely nothing to gain. All promises made are not guaranteed. Moreover, the proposal is insultive.
for Christ sake she is already a baby mama
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by jaksmillioniar: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fool. U are looking for free sex u can't answer Wich country

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.