Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest (25531 Views)

How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by BreconHills(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
aremubabs:

In which state is your school?

Lagos.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Sheriman(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
butpro:
This is true, I won't mention names of two most prominent private schools in Ore, ondo state. They have been given compulsory seminar with peanuts as salary ,just because they have no choose , not considering the transport and other hardship they are facing.
You don't need to mention names we already know them. I live in Ore
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by fobiflex(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Ok ✅

If na you nko? You are a critic. Keep criticizing.

Na your type go Dey use 1 teacher to teach 3 subjects when you get your own school and still pay 40k/month with severe instructions not to make the kids fail.

Quote me for daily 2 guaranteed odds for max staking,Lego.
I quote you o, abeg give me 2odds biko
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by zicoraads: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
BreconHills:

No we didn't smiley
If you're around Abuja or its environs, I could meet you at your own convenience, discuss one or a series that would be incredibly beneficial to your staff, or just your management staff.

It's amazing and will definitely drive up productivity.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by qtx(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Truth!!

Graduates most avoid this job
Easier said than done. leave the job to go and do which one? i would rather you do it for a while while having a plan B. hunger no sweet for belle o

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Redman44(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
laidima88:
As an educationist, this is my take

The only solution to this peanut salary is to expel all non educationist from teaching line, after they study one useless course with no job, they will later litter all teaching jobs desperately accepting peanuts. We don't want every tom, dick and harry in education.
Imagine only limited professionals in teaching line, employers won't have a choice than to accept their offer but presently even teachers are more than the teaching jobs.

If u don't study education pls don't come to teaching line, u people are the cause of what teachers and education is experiencing currently

You are talking utter RUBBISH. Many teachers that studied Education are usually not better than '' Accidental Teachers '' ( People who become teachers due to the state of the Nigerian economy ). I know people who graduated from Science and Art Faculties who will do better than graduates of Education or College of Education graduates who are teachers, if these ' accidental teachers ' decide to do their PGDE.

2 Likes

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Opamercy10: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Lol.. you people have come again, this time na teachers una dey solicit for. Good though.

I am a teacher and I'm proud to be one but not a full time teacher. So I'm not bound by the schools rules to come for summer lessons. I only do so on my own terms which is either organizing seminars or training for the teachers at a fee. Which usually runs for a few days to weeks, all on my terms.

This particular holiday, I didn't take any offers from any of my schools because the ones that indicated interest were underpricing me plus me I wanted to rest well this period because last term was so stressful and there were hardly enough breaks inbetween. So I decided to rest. Though i got bored three weeks into the holiday. Now I'm depressed from boredom because it was just sleep, surf the net, eat and sleep, church and back home. Tiring!!!! Thank God school is about to resume.

If you want to enjoy teaching job, opt for part-time.

Yes, You will enjoy but little impact. While I understand that bills must be paid, Teaching isn't just to come and do. The students should be a priority and how will they reach out to you when they need you when you only come at your convenience and hurriedly leave once your time is up.
We all are slaves to this government. If governance is good, there wouldn't be kwe kwe private schools who request for 5k for school fees which spoils the business for other school owners who are striving to stay afloat after spending millions for accreditations and subsequent approvals.
It's a very deep and sad situation if you look into it well.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by youngdabold19: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rapmoney:
It seems as if private school owners in Nigeria belong to a secret cult that is hidden from the public, and which is different from the usual private school owners association that we know of. It's as if anyone who opens a school is forced to join this 'evil association' with utmost alacrity. Why do I feel so? There is a laid down pattern which almost everyone of them follows. To suck you, use you and drain the youthfulness out of your soul.

All over the world, July/August is usually a long holiday when teachers take out time to rest, go on vacations or engage in acquiring new skills that could even be outside their field. What we usually observe in Nigeria is different from this. In Nigeria, it is a time where school owners engage teachers in fruitless and vain holiday lesson just to suck money from gullible parents and prevent the teachers from engaging in other endeavours that can improve their lives and wellbeing.

If you're a young person and you work in a private school, I beg you, have different plans for yourself and set targets for the duration you wish to work in the school, if you don't want your life to become wasted. There is no career growth in Nigerian private schools. The highest that will be offered you when you work for 10/12 years is the post of a principal/headmaster/headmistress and with a salary of 70k - 80k. After that, what happens? Of course, you can't be promoted to occupy the school owner's position.

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that working in a private school is bad. What I am saying is that as a young person, don't stay too long on the job. Lest you waste your life.

Dem say 'dey do am till better job come, dey do am till better job come, na so Brother Okrimona take turn 58 years for inside teaching job.

Talking about career growth and payment depends on where you work.

My salary has been increased twice since I joined my place of work 16 months ago. From 70k, I now earn 110k plus I'm a school cert holder running a part time university program. In some schools, participation in summer lesson is optional. Like I said, it depends on where one works
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Redman44(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
brainhgeek:
The story is not the same everywhere. I am into the academics. My pay is in hundreds of thousands, I had a summer break from 29th of June till yesterday, 28th of August and I have been put on the list of staff to go for a training outside Nigeria. All expense paid. I can say I make a decent living from teaching, however , I understand that it is a nightmare for most teachers in Nigeria, ran by Nigerian owners.
My sincerest pray is that God makes a better way for everyone who is labouring on other people's children and not getting a fair treatment for the labour. There is no sweeter payback than ditching 'slave-making' employers for those who are ready to pay for every worth of your sweat.
I also advice that teachers should upgrade their skills. There are free online courses you can take and webinars where you can get certificate of participation for.
Lastly, no matter what you do, let Abuja schools be the least on your list. My experience with them is horrible. Those guys are capitalists and will lay claim on every breath, every second and everything called freedom that comes to you. Just a few of them are really international and have staff welfare at the back of their minds.

Please tell us the name of this your school. I am not trying to apply there by the way. However, do tell us. Generally, many private schools in Nigeria have owners who want you to snitch on other teachers if you want your salary to increase. There is a lot of snitching going on in private schools. Many teachers rise in the private school system because they know how to ' Kiss the Ass ' of School owners. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Rapmoney(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
laidima88:
As an educationist, this is my take

The only solution to this peanut salary is to expel all non educationist from teaching line, after they study one useless course with no job, they will later litter all teaching jobs desperately accepting peanuts. We don't want every tom, dick and harry in education.
Imagine only limited professionals in teaching line, employers won't have a choice than to accept their offer but presently even teachers are more than the teaching jobs.

If u don't study education pls don't come to teaching line, u people are the cause of what teachers and education is experiencing currently

Your opinion is laced with so much sentiment. If you carry out thorough research, you will discover that most graduates who didn't study education in school do better than the so-called 'educationists'.

3 Likes

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by GBPUSD: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
brainhgeek:
The story is not the same everywhere. I am into the academics. My pay is in hundreds of thousands, I had a summer break from 29th of June till yesterday, 28th of August and I have been put on the list of staff to go for a training outside Nigeria. All expense paid. I can say I make a decent living from teaching, however , I understand that it is a nightmare for most teachers in Nigeria, ran by Nigerian owners.
My sincerest pray is that God makes a better way for everyone who is labouring on other people's children and not getting a fair treatment for the labour. There is no sweeter payback than ditching 'slave-making' employers for those who are ready to pay for every worth of your sweat.
I also advice that teachers should upgrade their skills. There are free online courses you can take and webinars where you can get certificate of participation for.
Lastly, no matter what you do, let Abuja schools be the least on your list. My experience with them is horrible. Those guys are capitalists and will lay claim on every breath, every second and everything called freedom that comes to you. Just a few of them are really international and have staff welfare at the back of their minds.

Thanks.

You might want to read up the use of 'advice' and 'advise'.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by brainhgeek(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Redman44:

Please tell us the name of this your school. I am not trying to apply there by the way. However, do tell us. Generally, many private schools in Nigeria have owners who want you to snitch on other teachers if you want your salary to increase. There is a lot of snitching going on in private schools. Many teachers rise in the private school system because they know how to ' Kiss the Ass ' of School owners. Cheers.

Sorry, we are not ass-kissers where I work. The school is an international school, and it is not owned or managed by Nigerians. Employment there is purely by merit and you cannot rise by snitching on others there. The system doesn't support that otherwise, you will be shooting yourself in the leg. There is a scale. Salaries are not increased by snitching. Everyone in the same category gets the same pay. You can get bonuses for your performances or extra roles but, it doesn't add up to the basic salary you earn for your position. The only way to the top is by working hard, unifying the system, upgrading yourself and being a good model to staff and students.
There are staff who have worked there for as long as 20,30yrs. Those who leave only leave because they feel like they have had enough, they have a better offer abroad or they want to retire. If you are laid off, it is either because you were evidently incompetent and refused to improve on your quality, or your character is not healthy for the community and you are not making efforts to be a better person.
The school is in the South West.
That is all I can afford to say here.
Adios!
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Redman44(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
zicoraads:
The problem with some of you, and I see a lot on this thread, is that you don't have what it takes to be at the top of the food chain. These daily topics have becoming nauseating to be honest.

Granted, there are lots of schools that pay peanuts, but there are also lots that pay very good, and give their teachers breaks all the time.

A friend got a job in one and the starting salary was 300k, with 400k annual rent. I know a lot where starting salary is 100k, with annual rent of 200k. This is in addition to staff trainings, breakfasts, medical subsidy, leave, etc. It may not be like tech and other industries, but I think it's an OK salary.

The truth is almost every profession has those who are at the top, and those at the bottom. But some of you are either too lazy, or not good enough to be at the top of the food chain. Instead of these constant complaints, do your research, build yourself and apply to these good schools.

After all, na human beings like una dey still work for there.

Don't talk like that. These amazing schools you are mentioning don't often advertise their vacancies online or in the media. Can you tell us the names of these incredible schools where teachers starting salaries are 100, 000 naira with rent paid for employees @ 200, 000 naira. Thanks. It still does not take away the fact that 85% of private school owners do not have the interests of their staffs at heart.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by brainhgeek(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
GBPUSD:

Thanks.

You might want to read up the use of 'advice' and 'advise'.
Thanks. Correction effected.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by laidima88(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rapmoney:

Your opinion is laced with so much sentiment. If you carry out thorough research, you will discover that most graduates who didn't study education in school do better than the so-called 'educationists'.

I don't know why u people keep quoting me, I've just said the bitter truth, it is those same category of people that badmouth education at any giving chance.

I'm sure 80% of those saying jaggons about education here don't study it and they are the main cause of this problems they are lamenting about.

U have no point cause what u are saying occur in all fields, there is no way u can do better than someone who did education course from part 1 to 4 even if u do PG unless the person does not know what he is doing. And also everybody cannot be good no matter the field.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Redman44(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
brainhgeek:

Sorry, we are not ass-kissers where I work. The school is an international school, and it is not owned or managed by Nigerians. Employment there is purely by merit and you cannot rise by snitching on others there. The system doesn't support that otherwise, you will be shooting yourself in the leg. There is a scale. Salaries are not increased by snitching. Everyone in the same category gets the same pay. You can get bonuses for your performances or extra roles but, it doesn't add up to the basic salary you earn for your position. The only way to the top is by working hard, unifying the system, upgrading yourself and being a good model to staff and students.
There are staff who have worked there for as long as 20,30yrs. Those who leave only leave because they feel like they have had enough, they have a better offer abroad or they want to retire. If you are laid off, it is either because you were evidently incompetent and refused to improve on your quality, or your character is not healthy for the community and you are not making efforts to be a better person.
The school is in the South West.
That is all I can afford to say here.
Adios!

No wonder cool cool cool cool. It has to be an international school. I am a teacher at the moment. I am an accidental teacher and I have other career plans. Private schools should appreciate their teachers more. Good teachers are hard to find and keep. Cheers.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Redman44(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2023
laidima88:

I don't know why u people keep quoting me, I've just said the bitter truth, it is those same category of people that badmouth education at any giving chance.

I'm sure 80% of those saying jaggons about education here don't study it and they are the main cause of this problems they are lamenting about.

U have no point cause what u are saying occur in all fields, there is no way u can do better than someone who did education course from part 1 to 4 even if u do PG unless the person does not know what he is doing. And also everybody cannot be good no matter the field.

I hope you are not teaching English Language or English Literature cool cool cool cool. A good teacher will not write in the way and manner you have just displayed above. You see smiley smiley smiley smiley. I am not a graduate of English Language or Literature. However, I write and express myself better than many English Language or English Literature teachers I have come across. You don't have to study Education or attend a College of Education before you can start teaching. Cheers.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by laidima88(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Selfless1: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Lol.. you people have come again, this time na teachers una dey solicit for. Good though.

I am a teacher and I'm proud to be one but not a full time teacher. So I'm not bound by the schools rules to come for summer lessons. I only do so on my own terms which is either organizing seminars or training for the teachers at a fee. Which usually runs for a few days to weeks, all on my terms.

This particular holiday, I didn't take any offers from any of my schools because the ones that indicated interest were underpricing me plus me I wanted to rest well this period because last term was so stressful and there were hardly enough breaks inbetween. So I decided to rest. Though i got bored three weeks into the holiday. Now I'm depressed from boredom because it was just sleep, surf the net, eat and sleep, church and back home. Tiring!!!! Thank God school is about to resume.

If you want to enjoy teaching job, opt for part-time.

What subject do you teach? I teach English. Do you think I can also go Into part time teaching, considering the nature of the subject I teach?
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by laidima88(m): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Redman44:

I hope you are not teaching English Language or English Literature cool cool cool cool. A good teacher will not write in the way and manner you have just displayed above. You see smiley smiley smiley smiley. I am not a graduate of English Language or Literature. However, I write and express myself better than many English Language or English Literature teachers I have come across. You don't have to study Education or attend a College of Education before you can start teaching. Cheers.

So u want to prove u are sound abi
I'm sure u don't finish with 2.1, maybe na pass u get like that, u don't need to tell us how brilliant u are, just tell us ur qualifications and grade we will judge
For ur info I studied Chm
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Ann4impact(f): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Part-time teaching pays more than being a full time teacher.
I'm into part-time teaching, I handle 3 schools, Mon- Weds (2hrly). Thurs & Fri I run my private business & by the end of the month, I receive 60k (20k respectively) apart from that, I also engage on weekend lessons.

Suffice to say, it's all about being wise & smart.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by dereborn(m): 4:25am On Aug 30, 2023
What you earn as a private school tutor depends on your location, your bargaining power, the subjects you teach and your certifications. I am a proud teacher because I earn up to half a million naira monthly ( including home lessons ).... Know your worth and shine your eyes because there are far more bad private schools than good ones in Nigeria
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by dereborn(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2023
What you earn as a private school tutor depends on your location, your bargaining power, the subjects you teach and your certifications. I am a proud teacher because I earn up to half a million naira monthly ( including home lessons ).... Know your worth and shine your eyes because there are far more bad private schools than good ones in Nigeria.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Ogan79(m): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2023
In fact this has Been a great problem to my family, my wife hardly rest during the holiday, after school vacation, she still attend school for like a week or so b4 going on holiday and resume a week b4 the normal resumption day, this has made my kids unable to spend time with me as I work in another state different from where my wife teaches. If I have had enough money I would have stop her from teaching in tht school.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Jflex07(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2023
OperationalVehi:

They never told you that "your reward is in heaven".
Exactly bro.. They told u such nonsense ,and they also usually say that no amount they give us will be enough just to console and keep using you from their selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by liverpudian9(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2023
Nazgul:
Don't blame them. Aside school fees, which some students don't even pay, there's nothing coming into the school's account and they don't receive any funding from the government, despite paying so much for accreditation and other operating fees.

Those holiday lessons you see them organizing are merely to raise funds for the continuous day-to-day running of the school.

Everyone including the owner of the school whom you're working for, doesn't expect you to build your career there. It's just a place to manage pending when you get something much better, that's why there's no career growth cos I doubt if you'll see anyone who has spent above 10 years working in a private school most especially in a city.

I disagree with u from sales of books dey make double,I worked for one publishing company like 4yrs I spent there ,they will sell 700nairabook for 1500 ,the profit is thiers and dey make money from sale of school uniforms as well
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by sprints1: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Private school na scam. Was working for chrisland they sucked the life out of me had to resign was earning over 100+ but a bit less than 150k. But still dey struggle with time and life. Had to resign becos dem no care about my health. When I left I also discovered people left too. Because dem no want people leave they have turned most of dem to supervisors . Just to make people stay.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by Tobbyjug: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Men the work load is something else.Some schools engage them from Monday to Saturday 7am to 6pm .You get wornout.My wife had to run away from such work .
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by PaNnamdi: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that working in a private school is bad. What I am saying is that as a young person, don't stay too long on the job. Lest you waste your life.

Wrong advice.

If it's good, stay long enough until you master it and can be an expert. Besides, long is ambiguous so I will suggest you stay long enough till you become an expert at it just like every job or professional.

Jumping around from one place or profession to another is not a sign that you are really good, it's a sign that you're not stable in your focus and can be easily taken away. No employer like those kind of prospective employee.

It takes time to build anything formidable in life and that includes career.

There's a lot you learn when you devote time and self discipline to become an expert in what you do. If you don't stay long there's no way you can attain minimum of 10,000 hours to become an expert. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Agent of backwardness and curse don drop quote cool

May your curse not follow who u quoted.
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by tobstarizhia(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Private school teaching is the only profession where their teachers make less money than even a person that graduated with common entrance certificate and doing brick laying work . Teaching is not a poor man's profession. Teaching is just not a profession. Simple as. Any grown up adult that is a teacher in a private school should be ashamed of his/herself and must not open their mouth to speak in public gatherings
Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by tobstarizhia(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2023
Nazgul:
Don't blame them. Aside school fees, which some students don't even pay, there's nothing coming into the school's account and they don't receive any funding from the government, despite paying so much for accreditation and other operating fees.

Those holiday lessons you see them organizing are merely to raise funds for the continuous day-to-day running of the school.

Everyone including the owner of the school whom you're working for, doesn't expect you to build your career there. It's just a place to manage pending when you get something much better, that's why there's no career growth cos I doubt if you'll see anyone who has spent above 10 years working in a private school most especially in a city.

THATS A BLATANT LIE. MOST OF THESE PRIVATE SCHOOLS CHARGE HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR THEIR STUDENTS. IMAGINE A PRIVATE SCHOOL CHARGING 150,000 PER TERM. THAT'S 450,000 PER YEAR OH. THE SCHOOL HAS OVER 200 STUDENTS IN THEIR PRIMARY SCHOOL ALONE. THAT'S OVER 90 MILLION NAIRA ANNUALLY. THAT SAME SCHOOL HAS ONLY 30 TEACHERS WHO TEACH MULTIPLE SUBJECTS AND MULTIPLE CLASSES AND ARE PAID AROUND 30K. GOD WILL PUNISH ALL PRIVATE SCHOOL OWNERS.

Most of these schools don't even use 20% of their revenue on staff salaries.

1 Like

Re: How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest by tobstarizhia(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wrong advice.

If it's good, stay long enough until you master it and can be an expert. Besides, long is ambiguous so I will suggest you stay long enough till you become an expert at it just like every job or professional.

Jumping around from one place or profession to another is not a sign that you are really good, it's a sign that you're not stable in your focus and can be easily taken away. No employer like those kind of prospective employee.

It takes time to build anything formidable in life and that includes career.

There's a lot you learn when you devote time and self discipline to become an expert in what you do. If you don't stay long there's no way you can attain minimum of 10,000 hours to become an expert. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You are a very wicked soul. Hope you are neither a Christian nor a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi Upgrades College Of Education Ikere, Ekiti To University / Dowen College: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.