Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? (21617 Views)

I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
oga nyanya is under AMAC

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
cheesy grin.. Na your type Dey sell nudes online.. useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by frozen70(f): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate.

Please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.

A can of Baby food is more than 6K and your baby may finish three cans a week

So do the calculations
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by ruffhandu: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate.

Please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.
You shouldn't be seeking people's opinion on this, you know yourself. It would have been different if you're planning to move to Abuja and then seeking Abuja residents' opinions. You know yourself, you know the lady you are planning to settle down with, you know how much you are able to save as a bachelor. Answer yourself please.

But, I put it to you, there are people earning minimum wages in Abuja, lifestyle is defined by the person and the environment, it is a mix

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
some times I asked muse this questions "Must I be in a relationship or marry
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by LUAN(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

please what business make i see if I go fit do am. Please. Tell me

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Hawkler: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
If the lady is also earning then the financial burden wouldn't be much raising a family paying rent and other unforeseen circumstances.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by mayo47(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
120k excluding weekends. Does he work all weekends? Its not healthy to assume he works everyday. If he does he might use the money he makes to take care of himself.

If he makes 120k, abeg use the money to partly learn a very a marketable skill within 1 year. After this step, you can continue with side job on the side with the 120k. Then you can evfen decide to marry because your situation will very likely change in the future because of the skill

NB: Marketable skill is relative. Look at verifiable website to find out what people are looking for. Go to Coursera and Udemy and the rest will be history

izonborn098:
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Gandrova: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Look@ this chronic spinter. Your likes are the ones that will end up marrying an old man when you have useless your earliest period.
I am very sure you are still being fuucked with indomie and eggs .
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Gandrova: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Helper1000:
cheesy grin.. Na your type Dey sell nudes online.. useless people
louder pls
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Simpleshafee:
There are people who earn less than hundred thousand in this Abuja and they are married with kids. It all depends on the partner you have. If your partner is an understanding type and also willing to work or engage in a business,then you are good to go.
there people that are jobless, yet they are married, so therefore it depends on the kind of life you want to live as a married man/woman
the kind of life you will give your kids ,etc

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Perseverance127: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
What kind of business are into bro?
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

I hope is not 6k from bet9ja... staking two odds daily to double it? If it's .. please don't marry. That's a fragile source of income. I am 29 years old, medical doctor with 280k gross pay monthly in hospital, live in my own duplex on the Island, finished building my hospital in my state few days ago in Delta state but I still see myself as not financial capable to settle down, women are really debit alert! Though my previous heartbreak is a inevitably reason why I am still single. Life is really stages, I remember in my 100L as a medical student, in which I do go round the hostel begging for garri and put salt to drink it..It is well
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Shikena(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
First understand the most import thing about money: What makes a difference is not how much you earn, but how much you spend. That's why the jobless also get married & survive in poverty, finding & spending the barest minimum amount needed to stay alive.

Your spendings will increase with marriage. If you marry a reckless spender or someone who does not earn enough to adequately complement the household income then things will get tight & you will need to figure out additional source of income.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by TwoPheus: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

How much do you receive oga?
Are you married?
What do you do for a living.
How can you discourage someone who earns 180k per month not to marry.
I know how much I earn when I married, yet I have a happy, peaceful home. My kids are academically sound.Today, I have my own house,what else?
Just pray for a good, understanding spouse, if you earn 2m monthly and have a spouse with your type of mentality, I'm sorry marriage would be your earthly hellfire!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Cj4charles(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Naija don become so expensive that 6k daily is been questioned if it will be enough to take care of household 😁
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
saintopus:
Well it's okay. N6000 X 30days = N180,000.00

There is nothing wrong with starting with that.

Is his business open 30 days a month? You want kill the man?
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by 7demons: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
coputa:
Someone earning close to 200k is broke, you sound like the daughter of a billionaire
With her UK used iphone and barely lit house.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by ABCDEOLA: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
My brother don't mind all these online mathematicial that are good in calculating people income without knowning the type of business you're do. They don't ask you whether your job produce 6k on dailly basis
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by itumafriday(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oga if you want to marry go ahead stop looking for advice on social media I married last year with 50k job we had twins this year and we never dey hungry that till now I do my own work and earn more money that sustain us, I don't know what people when their want to settle down he who find wife find good thing and obtain favor from the Lord good woman comes with favor in your life
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by seanwilliam(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

I hope is not 6k from bet9ja... staking two odds daily to double it? If it's .. please don't marry. That's a fragile source of income. I am 29 years old, medical doctor with 280k gross pay monthly in hospital, live in my own duplex on the Island, finish building my hospital in my state few days ago in Delta state but I still see myself as not financial capable to settle down, women are really debit alert! Though my previous heartbreak is a inevitably reason why I am still single. Life is really stages, I remember in my 100L as a medical student, in which I do go round the hostel begging for garri and put salt to drink it..It is well
how were you able to achieve all that with 280k salary .
Pls and pls break it down .
I’m very very serious in knowing how you’re able to do it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Incognito9: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ibime:

Is his business open 30 days a month? You want kill the man?

😂
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by staga: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

I hear your father was a bricklayer. Yet he married and had you. No be so?
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by staga: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
OP, let me advise you.

You need to do one needful thing. Make sure you grow the food you and your family will eat. That is the first step. Once your family has a full stomach, you will think more clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
seanwilliam:
how were you able to achieve all that with 280k salary .
Pls and pls break it down .
I’m very very serious in knowing how you’re able to do it.
I worked in the U.K for few years before coming back for a reason. I own a boutique, I gained contracts for suppliers years ago, my inlaw is a rich politician and gave me the foundation. My clique of friends are most politician children I met while in university. My boutique is a popular boutique in Lagos, I would call the name bur everyone knows it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good idea also...
mayo47:
120k excluding weekends. Does he work all weekends? Its not healthy to assume he works everyday. If he does he might use the money he makes to take care of himself.

If he makes 120k, abeg use the money to partly learn a very a marketable skill within 1 year. After this step, you can continue with side job on the side with the 120k. Then you can evfen decide to marry because your situation will very likely change in the future because of the skill

NB: Marketable skill is relative. Look at verifiable website to find out what people are looking for. Go to Coursera and Udemy and the rest will be history

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Dennisochampa: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
I can't advise you but know this..... 6k or 180k sounds like a lot until it's being put to use....

Consider the cost of food stuffs and house rent for now...

In conclusion, with 6k daily, a woman that have sense and good managerial skills, 6k may just be enough for u and her but you have to double your hustle once kids start coming in....

But if your babe na the iPhone, tik tok, shawarma type, broz, even 10k daily no reach you start family with that kind person.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Jocknom(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
2M+ is a very good amount to start a family Bro.

Alot of people here no even earn half

If your daily earning is consistently go and marry bro.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Dreament(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
boldx:
Though it seems like N180,000 monthly salary is much money, but considering the recent inflation caused by PMS at N617/litre, the 180k is not much money now.

1) How much is your monthly tfare to and from office to your house. assume it's 40k

2) How much is your feeding allowance per month? assume it's 60k

3) Break your house rent into 12 months. Assume it's 30k per month

4) NEPA recharge and fuel for generator: assume it's 10k per month.

So far, the total is 140k.

So far, your savings is 40k per month if there are no additional expenses. So you need to make sure your spouse has a job or business that can bring in additional income.

If you want to get married, both of you should sit down to do the Math or your honeymoon will not last long.

All the best!!!
oga shift go one side. If many people go by this your analysis majority would not have been married by now. How many salary earners earn upto 100k permonth. People earning less that are married. Let be sincere to ourselves. It depends on the kind of woman you want to Marry. He should sow his clothe according to his size. If the woman is understandable and not all these slay queens, at least raising about 400k for her to start something doing will go along way in assisting the warfare of the family. The major thing is, he should be ready to set up bussiness for the wife. na when you one dey compete dey make marriage hard. Many women are doing well and supporting their home with a bussiness start up of 100k. Choose your wife according to your earning is what matter most

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by 7demons: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
pansophist:
It can, if you marry a good woman.

Her income should supplement yours, and you guys will do well.

I can say that over half of Nigerians don't make that money. You are earning about 200k monthly, that good money.

Also try to marry a woman that loves you, since that will singlehandedly make life easy on you.

Where the catch is, is how to find a woman who loves you. In that area, I wish you luck. grin
Bro, no be lie with your last paragraph.
One girl in Nigeria tried to bait me with how much she love me. After series of disagreements, it dawned on me she was Racing against time cos she is about to clock her mid-thirties and already desperate!
It's hard to find a woman who will just love you like that..cos it all boils down to her ego, knowing she's a woman with pussy power(for men) who could easily be at their beckon.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
You don't tell me things concerning nigeria'' i know how much i spent everyday... Telling some one to not marry because he is earning 180k doesn't add up'' in my writeup i give reasons' depend on location and ur connection plus the type of woman u want to marry... You just quote me like i make the wrong statement... If u say people who earn 180k should not marry... What is the salary of a graduate' what is the salary of level 15'' my man life is not like that and life didn't wait for anybody.. As far he can born what he is be able to take care of it is fine.. Once again go and read the ftc before you quote me... I have clear reasons
Prices of baby foods like similac,peak,sma,diapers, kids drugs+, hospital care dont change whether you’re in the city or village, matter of fact, they cost more in villages .
180k steady income can take care of a single not a family of 3 (husband, wife and 1 kid) unless you want that wife and child to suffer for your ego.. most folks are having babies because of societal ego in Naija.. They’re having kids because their friends are having kids… with no good intention of providing for them. some Navy ratings or recruits have 4-5kids while Chief of Naval Staff has only 2 kids .. God doesnt provide for kids.. that’s what my parents believed in when they produced me and you… look at our lives and davido’s
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by seanwilliam(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
I worked in the U.K for few years before coming back for a reason. I own a boutique, I gained contracts for suppliers years ago, my inlaw is a rich politician and gave me the foundation. My clique of friends are most politician children I met while in university.
With these , I can say you’re completely on point.
Cos I earn that weekly or more sometimes and I was wondering where I got it wrong grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiance Is A Virgin / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.