Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? (21585 Views)

I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
MuMu

It's not a must you should marry.

That's my advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by kosiebe(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:
Some of you people just unnecessarily pressure yourselves. People earning less than 100k a month marry and have good home, don't let social media deceive into thinking those who are getting married have or earn millions
I love this reply
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by ojun50(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ok if you like earn one billion what will be will be.

Just look a female manage, and business and profit oriented woman to marry.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Kaiser20: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Man earns 180k per month
Woman earns 100k per month
A total family income of 280k for young couples under 30 is not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Bluearrow: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
Karu, nyanya & jikwoyi are in abuja & not nassarawa. Stop saying what u don't know
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
seanwilliam:

With these , I can say you’re completely on point.
Cos I earn that weekly or more sometimes and I was wondering where I got it wrong grin
the secret is investing, my friend is a programmer and earn millions but still kinda complaining of being broke sometimes, learn to invest, don't save money, it would depreciate. Avoid female gold diggers!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Bluearrow: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Microwhy:
Please is Dutse-Alhaji closer to main town compare to outskirts or its same thing...
dutse is closer
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
YES!

Only if he finds a woman stupid enough to marry him!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Mountbatten: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

Never seen anyone so stupid sound as confident as yourself. Seek help you bitter attention seeking pillock.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
One of my happiest moment in life is giving birth to my beautiful daughter in the year 2016'' today i am enjoying my life not because i am earning salary or whatever...
I leave my 50k salary govt work to go join and busines and it is the most important choice i have ever made'' if you telling him not marry' what about keke drivers who make 7 to 3k but living fine wit their kids...
Oga the salary of a graduate is 80k to 90k yet they are married'' ok what about soldiers who earn 50 to 60k... It is choice and calculation... It is not easy to make 180k in nigeria... The only demerit is the cash don't come in bulk.. If not op is a big man...
BigIyanga:

Prices of baby foods like similac,peak,sma,diapers, kids drugs+, hospital care dont change whether you’re in the city of village, matter of fact, they cost more in villages .
180k steady income can take care of a single not a family of 3 (husband, wife and 1 kid) unless you want that wife and child to suffer

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by seanwilliam(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
the secret is investing, my friend is a programmer and earn millions but still kinda complaining of being broke sometimes, learn to invest, don't save money, it would depreciate. Avoid female gold diggers!

What kinda investment if I may ask pls.

For dem females and dem gold diggers, I stopped since in 2020 grin
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
One of my happiest moment in life is giving birth to my beautiful daughter in the year 2016'' today i am enjoying my life not because i am earning salary or whatever...
I leave my 50k salary govt work to go join and busines and it is the most important choice i have ever made'' if you telling him not marry' what about keke drivers who make 7 to 3k but living fine wit their kids...
Oga the salary of a graduate is 80k to 90k yet they are married'' ok what about soldiers who earn 50 to 60k... It is choice and calculation... It is not easy to make 180k in nigeria... The only demerit is the cash don't come in bulk.. If not op is a big man...
You’re stil talking about you in this issue…you’re happy you brought a child into this world.. good. That’s your persona fulfillment… but what about that child and her future? What is the future of that child? He/she will take the same WAEC/JAMB with kids that attended good govt and private schools? For your child to pass and get admitted into a federal unit school, you should have a cash reserve of about N300k… we are not talking about private school for rich folks
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
seanwilliam:

With these , I can say you’re completely on point.
Cos I earn that weekly or more sometimes and I was wondering where I got it wrong grin
use your brain to be innovative? Have you ever seen rich but busy people shop for clothe? My boutique does home deliveries and office deliveries.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
6k daily you said

In 2 weeks you know how much 🤑🤑🤑💰💰💰 be that ?

For sure if you see the right 👍 person go ahead
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Creamcrest(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairaland is really a funny place, everyone forming billionaire online,yet minimum wage is 30k.

Yet unemployment is very high.

Funny lots.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
Abj city that doesnt have public bus route. If you work inside the city of ABJ from Karu, Nyanya… taxi drop wil send you packing to your village. Abj no be Lagos where buses connect to all the nooks and crannies of tje state. Okada and Keke dont run inside ABJ city. Lol
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
BigIyanga:

You’re stil talking about you in this issue…you’re happy you brought a child into this world.. good. What is the future of that child? He/she will take the same WAEC/JAMB with kids that attended good govt and private schools? For your child to pass and get admitted into a federal unit school, you should have a cash reserve of about N300k… we are not talking about private school for rich folks
let end it here'' i am not here to brag about myself'' whatever my mates are doing i can attain the small i will get... I know how much i make every 4 to 6months.... A non greedy and careless person can marry and enjoy well with 6k daily except he marry a useless woman...
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Afolue(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
How sustainable is your income.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
seanwilliam:

What kinda investment if I may ask pls.

For dem females and dem gold diggers, I stopped since in 2020 grin
See it's easier to make money in any country with population like Nigeria! I see people that are going for Japa as insane people! The only problem I see in Nigeria is security architecture! As for economy, start a business, if government tax you high, increase your own prices..be innovative. See am a surgeon and I don't operate trivial surgeries! There must be big money before I enter theater to operate on anyone so am mostly called on critical health ailment when the patient is willingly to pay enough!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Georgejeez: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Did you write this for attention or you are mentally deranged?

You should know her by now , she's deranged beyond repair ...
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Georgejeez: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
LarryCork:

My brother...save Yor moiney & go for 2k olosho so u can save 4k pocket moiney left sir!!!(no oofense) angry

grin grin grin grin comment of the week , hahahaha 😹
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by FireUpNow(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
I don't mind you showing that thing that is giving you 6k daily oo make I join.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Evergreen4(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate.

Please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.
I'm more concerned about this job that gives you daily 6k. Please can you link me up or throw more light on gje job or business. I live in Lagos. Grant me permission to send a DM please
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
let end it here'' i am not here to brag about myself'' whatever my mates are doing i can attain the small i will get... I know how much i make every 4 to 6months.... A non greedy and careless person can marry and enjoy well with 6k daily except he marry a useless woman...

Being more ambitious and motivated to make more money in order to make your kid’s life better is no greedy.. you're greedy if you steal to make money.. but pure hustle to make more money for yourself and kids is a good thing and should not be seen to be bad.

My mates are getting married, therefore I must get married is also wrong. A friend of mine had this mindset and now he’s in the village with his family. I told him not to get married because of his financial situation.. he still went ahead . I paid his house rent the 1st yr… 2nd yr, I couldnt.. he got money somewhere to pay.. 3rd yr he left for village
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:
Some of you people just unnecessarily pressure yourselves. People earning less than 100k a month marry and have good home, don't let social media deceive into thinking those who are getting married have or earn millions
God bless you you are saying the truth here
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Psychopatheko: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

Bro no be me you dey advice but boss he dey touch me I swear na good advice you drop oooo
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by seanwilliam(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
See it's easier to make money in any country with population like Nigeria! I see people that are going for Japa as insane people! The only problem I see in Nigeria is security architecture! As for economy, start a business, if government tax you high, increase your own prices..be innovative. See am a surgeon and I don't operate trivial surgeries! There must be big money before I enter theater to operate on anyone so am mostly called on critical health ailment when the patient is willingly to pay enough!
thanks sir.
My brother , there’s something about wealth that they’re not telling me yet. I don’t know how best to describe it.
I have an offline business - a stable one . I also have a side husle, combined together, it give me atleast x6 or X7 or more self of what op earns monthly.

I’m still feeling like I’m under achieving considering my earning. I feel like , somehow somehow , there’s limitation
Note I have zero social life( no drinks, no drugs, no womanizing-I stopped this 3 years ago ).

Maybe what I’m lacking is patience , or wanting to achieve many things at once or not making right investment .
Not married yet , single below 30
What’s your advice pls?
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
coputa:
Someone earning close to 200k is broke, you sound like the daughter of a billionaire
broa, you should know Jennyclay if you aren't new on nairaand. She has another Monica.

Back in the days, I used to give it her, pocohantas and one former female moderator called ishilove wotowoto with my old monica

No mind them, they are frustrated evening newspapers.

Ishilove ban tire na. You want try me? That was when I was doing my NYSC sha, and had time to spare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Athemisia: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Please no offense but, what type of business is that? I'm interested.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by eric31: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
180k per month, 2,160, 000 per year.

A good woman can work with this and together you can build a life depending on what she brings to the table, unfortunately good women are rare in that city.

What is most common are gold diggers who place an over rated price to their honey pot because it’s Abuja, expecting to stumble on one Senator, political or rich kid whom they can suck dry. Op this second set of women will come into your life and leave, making you wish you had a job that pays you even 3k daily.

Search carefully and apply the wisdom of a serpent

The peace of God be upon you in your Quest for a Rebecca

Very nice said!
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Mohisah: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
6,000 x 30 =?

If the money bn multiplied by 105 days can't pay your house rent, then u need to stay off Abuja developed sides.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Nairas2dollars: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
seanwilliam:
thanks sir.
My brother , there’s something about wealth that they’re not telling me yet. I don’t know how best to describe it.
I have an offline business - a stable one . I also have a side husle, combined together, it give me atleast x6 or X7 or more self of what op earns monthly.

I’m still feeling like I’m under achieving considering my earning. I feel like , somehow somehow , there’s limitation
Note I have zero social life( no drinks, no drugs, no womanizing-I stopped this 3 years ago ).

Maybe what I’m lacking is patience , or wanting to achieve many things at once or not making right investment .
Not married yet , single below 30
What’s your advice pls?
you lack the right connection for contracts and knowledge sharing. Surround yourself with sensible people! Apart from nairaland , I
n real life..I snub alot..only my circles of friends matters to me. In my street, I only know the occupants of the adjacent building to my duplex since he is a senior doctor. I don't know my neighbors and I don't care to know, they always party all night, I avoid lousy people, I snub them alot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe The Person You Would Never Date / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.