Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? (21531 Views)

I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / Four Kinds Of Women Who May Not Marry In Their Entire Life / I'm Getting Married In 2018, If You Are Ready To Marry In 2018, Come Inside Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by pansophist(m): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2023
It can, if you marry a good woman.

Her income should supplement yours, and you guys will do well.

I can say that over half of Nigerians don't make that money. You are earning about 200k monthly, that good money.

Also try to marry a woman that loves you, since that will singlehandedly make life easy on you.

Where the catch is, is how to find a woman who loves you. In that area, may God help you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Kid
You’re talking about yourself right.. N180k/mo is nothing in this Naija economy. You must not bequeath poverty to your kid. You dont have to bring a child into this world join suffer league with u. Go hustle and stabilize yourself 1st

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Stop misleading the public....
BigIyanga:

You’re talking about yourself right.. N180k/mo is nothing in this Naija economy. You must not bequeath poverty to your kid. You dont have to bring a child into this world join suffer league with u. Go hustle and stabilize yourself 1st
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by BigIyanga: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Stop misleading the public....
Im telling you the truth… folks like you are far from reality. Go and price . SMA, cerelac and other baby foods… Prenatal and postnatal care go cost N100s of 1000s… Folks like u always trivialize the financial involvement in raising kids…that’s why we have over 20m kids homeless and out of school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by izonborn098(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
You don't tell me things concerning nigeria'' i know how much i spent everyday... Telling some one to not marry because he is earning 180k doesn't add up'' in my writeup i give reasons' depend on location and ur connection plus the type of woman u want to marry... You just quote me like i make the wrong statement... If u say people who earn 180k should not marry... What is the salary of a graduate' what is the salary of level 15'' my man life is not like that and life didn't wait for anybody.. As far he can born what he is be able to take care of it is fine.. Once again go and read the ftc before you quote me... I have clear reasons
BigIyanga:

Im telling you the truth… folks like you are far from reality. Go and price . SMA, cerelac and other baby foods… Prenatal and postnatal care go cost N100s of 1000s… Folks like u always trivial the financial involvement in raising kids…that’s why we have over 20m kids homeless and out of school.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by blackboy2star(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Go ahead, till poverty do you apart cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Vokallond1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bad idea except...
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Op you mean 600k?
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Alonso91(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
your prick never ready to knack toto but same 6k to spend more on olosho knacking up and down and wasting in clubs, person wey no dey earn dey marry and born problem for the nation.

You are not making sense sir/ ma

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Fatbam005: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
How old are you.? The kind of woman you want to marry is also a factor
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Microwhy: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please is Dutse-Alhaji closer to main town compare to outskirts or its same thing...
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by spiSeyi: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
6 *30 = 180k in this balubalu economy oko iyawo is the money for cassava or garri grin . Jokes apart no amount is enough for marriage. The golden rule of financial stability is multiple streams of income, Don't bow to pressure bro. Upgrade your income means to at least 3 b4 considering marriage anywhere in the world not even in ABJ. But if you want to lose ur esteem after few months of marriage go on with 6k/day grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by phemmyfour: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Hello Nairalanders,

l want to settle down latest next year, l live in Abuja, and the business l do is giving me a minimum of 6k daily.

Though on a good day l can make more than that, my major concern is that l feel it is too little considering the present inflation rate.

Please what is your advice, should l go ahead, or wait and expand my income, l dont want to marry as a man and start suffering abeg.
If it isn't regular, don't go
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Phantom233: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
saintopus:
Well it's okay. N6000 X 30days = N180,000.00

There is nothing wrong with starting with that.
how many peot in Nigeria is earning 100k Monthly?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Phantom233: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
saintopus:

how many people in Nigeria is earning 100k Monthly?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Godswillu(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yes you can. My advice as a married man is
1,tell her you earn 4k a day.
2, both of you should plan on how to live with it.
3. If you can give her 1k or 2k a day to save so she can start a business to assist you. (I am assuming she is not doing anything)
4, Do not try and please anybody or mind what people will say.( If it is one room you can pay for. Please pay for it and stay)

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Intergrated: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
victooman:
Did you write this for attention or you are mentally deranged?
no news na. She is mentally unstable everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Alonso91(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!

As if ur fada had more when he was op's age

Iranu
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by iCauseTrouble: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by SonofGod231: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you're still paying rent it's a no no.
Life is too serious now.
Don't go and add more stresss to your life with someone thats not financially productive.
Person dey spend almost 30k a week on fuel alone these days and it's getting cumbersome.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Plight21(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
I think you're in the best position to answer this question.

6k daily isn't bad.
But the most important thing is that the wife should have something she's doing to support.
Is she's patient & understandable why not ?

If that amount can take care of your food, clothing and shelter why not ?
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by debeginin(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja
Karu, Nyanya and Jikwoyi are in Abuja not Nasarawa

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by correctguy101(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
180k monthly is a good cash to start family'' but nigeria economy is not stable and the most important part is' this woman you are about settle down with does she has the understanding' patience and also know the importance of marriage..
If i were u and maybe if you are under 30' i would have use another 1 to 3years to save some money so that you can use the cash to setup another business and add that one to ur present salary' by so doing you will have confident in ur dealing...
Another important factor is ur location e.g house rent and other basic things you buy everyday for survival' do you think your income will withstand such plus another person... For now you are single and you have the chance to create more opportunities for urself...
Marriage is a life time journey so you need to be good in your calculations...
If people who drive taxi and keke can settle down'' you can also will.. Life no too hard when there is understanding..

Nice one...

E get as Lord Jesus put am..

He say: "Shey you don see pesin wey wan build house wey e no cool down calculate the cost? "

Na in those days we dey do anyhow for this country, now you have to know the plus and minus o, else you go end up like JohnBull wey no sabi spell his own name... cheesy
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by spiSeyi: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
With that nonsense amount kindly stay away from anything called relationship so that you won’t put someone’s daughter in abject poverty Biko! undecided

You’re not even qualified to have a girlfriend not to even talk of a wife. You broke men will just have little change and the next thing on your evil broke mind is marriage. undecided

And the worst thing is you broke men know how to born like rats, by the time the money isn’t enough to catheter for your wife and 7 children, frustration will set in and you will start beating your wife.

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
This evening newspaper with smelly p*ssy too dey talk angry.
Go and pay your network the data that you borrowed and used to come and spew this thrash, you wey be say nah Keke driver dey run your packagegrin
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Kfed4ril(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nbote:

There are numerous satellite towns around Abuja of whixh Suleja is one of them. There are more people staying in nassarawa working in Abuja than in Suleja. Karu, Nyanya, Maraba, Masaka, Jikwoyi are all Nassarawa and all combined are far bigger than Suleja

How’s karu, Nyanya and Jikwoyi Nasarawa state?

Nasarrawa state starts from Mararaba.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by CaptainFM1: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Only the man in question can answer for himself.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by wizkidblogger(f): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
If it's from the 6k you will save up for rent, gas, light bill, and cost of daily transportation and then before feeding is now deducted. Don't marry yet. She might be patient with you until she tells you to set up a small business for her and your 6k can't afford that, your good girl go turn bad. She will cheat on you with the next available provider. No lady wants to suffer.

i pray the op read this word by word.
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Deicide: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
saintopus:

shey he day work saturday and sunday
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Elizkid: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Which kind foolish question be this? Or you just want to boast that you're earning 6k daily?

Most Nigerians don't earn up to 100k and are living manageable with a sizeable family, emphasis on manageably.

Since it's just you and your wife for now, that amount is more than enough or else you just want to be reckless with spending. Ensue your wife is also a supportive woman and not one that will help you gulp your money, so much that you have nothing left to save
Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
6K daily is approximately 160K monthly income...! (Assuming you rest at least 3 to 4 days in the month).

That's the salary of a lot of married men with kids in Abj... I will never understand how they survive.

If you don't want to struggle in a metropolis, then you have to widen your income net.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Zealag(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mr man you’re broke!!
Leave marriage alone!!
Show us your account balance ASHAWO

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? by Maxxim: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
8k per day if I decide to work for people and I no get babe 😁, something is wrong somewhere.
Op I hope you won't come online begging for assistance later sha
Abi is lagos more expensive than abuja ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / My Sister's Wedding Pictures / I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.