Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29261 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Phoneselller(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.

Bearing
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Fearyourcreator: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
One will always have a topic one hates .. I hate stat but I Sabi am .. I hate maths if am not really see x or y or angles
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Hespee93: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omo, circle geometry.

We never atract.

Even till this moment, I don't tjink I can know it.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by OneKinGuy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Integration and differentiation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by KingLion007(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
Lol then navigate due West

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by JohnnA1: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Josbreed:
So nobody don mention AP and GP for here? Una mean say everybody understood AP and GP and I am the only one that never did? Kai! I be olodo den.
Sequence and Series: AP & GP no hard na, just get correct Text book and solve enough problems...

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Maryam1234(f): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Coly2012:
Who told you I understand any topic in mathematics? Not even the LCM and HTU.

grin what's HTU kwanu grin

Truly you no understand anything o cry
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Krisdan:

I failed ma test (3/30 to be specific), all d questions were under complex numbers until I did two days devotion on it and came out with a C in d course

Lol. Similar thing happened to me. I planned to cheat in the exam with my friend in Numerical methods. My friend disappointed me in the exam hall. I later got a D in the course. After school, I downloaded a Numerical Methods textbook and studied it till I became a master in it. Today, I have forgotten everything in it as I do not need it again

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Coolx: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
Only
Engrs can relate
Repressing Elect/Elect Engr
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ThrustReverser(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
ODE
Even the mathematician/scientist wey develop the topic no understand am.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by kponkedenge(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
henrizzle:
Real analysis. Omo till today I still no understand that maths. Na pure kram and pour I use pass am

Real Analysis.
Numerical Analysis.

Birds of a feather.

I'll also add Bearing, and calculus.

Despite my love for mathematics, I still struggled with these topics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mhistaedie01(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
See people mentioning elementary maths. Me wey do computer science know wetin i de face
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by splendor45: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
For me as a maths guru now I still can't understand The Topic called "Magic Numbers" cos only the topic sounded so discouraging and no maths teacher I know of ever treated that topic.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Demmtek(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Adjustments computations
Dy/DX
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Kaido: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Josbreed:
So nobody don mention AP and GP for here? Una mean say everybody understood AP and GP and I am the only one that never did? Kai! I be olodo den.
I remember that topic, but I have forgotten what it is in mathematics. grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Brushstrokes20: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anything mathematics is my worst nightmare!😳
Infact, maths is the only reason I was regular in secondary school!... I could easily teach myself any other subjects but maths!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Error401: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
dy/dx
essentialone:

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Maryam1234:

grin what's HTU kwanu grin

Truly you no understand anything o cry
shocked

Hundreds, Tens & Units grin

He's simply saying he finds simple addition, subtraction & multiplication so hard cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by deeplive1: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:

square root didn't download... Even wen I tried it refused to enta
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Raalsalghul: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Geometry.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Kaido: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
kponkedenge:

Real Analysis.
Numerical Analysis.

Birds of a feather.

I'll also add Bearing, and calculus.

Despite my love for mathematics, I still struggled with these topics.
Real analysis and numerical analysis were borrowed courses but they made me question the sanity of people studying mathematics. Whenever I pass maths dept then, I will be like potential psychiatric patients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 7arrows: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:

In maths I didn't understand how to plant a seed.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ttobizz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na x and y spoil mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Landowner101(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
How I passed math 101, 102, 201, 211, 204, 301 in The Uni is still a mystery to me, because I don't even understand simultaneous equation till now ( changing x and y like confused people) grin

Mathematical induction, never understood this one, I was basically cramming everything and downloading what I crammed in the exam answer sheet (that's when you'll believe mathematics is crammable, not just formula's).

Matrix, I don't look at it twice, once I see this one I will just skip it in the exam.

Bearing and distance - Usually sleep whenever they teach this topic.

Real analysis - will just start solving a full sheet of rubbish. Even in my heart I will just be pitying the person marking the script ( He wouldn't know how to start marking my script, confusion will just set in) grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Abdulsaddiq: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
It’s only in mathematics they will show you something and Ask you to find it like
If x2 = 6
Find X

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Romanus123: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Trigonometry
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Zeel007: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samsunny99:
Construction and Locus
that's the most easiest mathematics ever. Honestly is too simple. Though is a basic mathematics though, if you had talk about Laplace transform, that is still understandable
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Brushstrokes20: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
1 + 1 = 2, no problem!πŸ’―
The moment you start asking me to FIND X and Y wey no lost , FOGERRIT! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Kendo93: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Find x cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by kay10: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Word Problem
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Omobude244: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:

i am a mathematician
i dey chop maths
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁

Lol you go hate physics wella be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello UniversityΒ (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.