Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29348 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by AImiron: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
blaise26abj:
Weird as it is , it’s probability . I understand a lot of complex maths but probability Ehn . Once I see “a dice was rolled ….” lasan , I just roll my eyes and look for another question to answer
probability na mad topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Omotaday(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
clockwisereport:
The greatest problem I have in math is despite being able to solve most problems, I dont know where to apply most of them in real life
If you truly know how to solve mathematical problems, you won’t need anyone to tell you how to apply them in real life.

The best AI programmers and machine learning experts in today’s world are mathematicians.

What is modern technology without AI? And where will the world be without technology?

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Krisdan(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I just hate complex numbers. And its not hard.
Did atleast two TDB onto complex numbers 😔😔
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
I dont like the i, and funny sometimes i struggled with math's, but i need math's today, and will need to go back and learn a lot of it.

clockwisereport:

Wetin make you hate am?
Argument of a complex number? De moivre's theorem? Cauchy-Riemann Equation?

Complex number dey very simple
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by NJV: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.

None

Maths is easy or maybe some of us just find it so. It remains one of my best till today.

Though everyone must not be good in one particular subject.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Brushstrokes20: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Other than calculating💵💸💶💰💴💷 MONEY, I hate anything mathematics with a passion till kingdom come ! 🤣🤣
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.

True, no need to read and read, just practice and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!

That's why he said he doesn't understand it ..... Iti 😂

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I dont like the i, and funny sometimes i struggled with math's, but i need math's today, and will need to go back and learn a lot of it.

If you don't like i, then use j

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
If you are good in math's, science and innovation should be very easy for you.
udemzyudex:

True, no need to read and read, just practice and that's all.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Fearyourcreator: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
tuzle:
I am very good at math, but u see that circle theorem every questions requires different solution.
And e easy ooo... Just memorize some 9 theorems ... Their diagram is enough as a reminder

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 2Radii: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
clockwisereport:

First derivative or first principle?

Ooh, sorry, na first principle grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by chido20(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
😄😄😄
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omotaday:
If you truly know how to solve mathematical problems, you won’t need anyone to tell you how to apply them in real life.

The best AI programmers and machine learning experts in today’s world are mathematicians.

What is modern technology without AI? And where will the world be without technology?

Please, where can I apply Lebesgue measure?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Josbreed: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
So nobody don mention AP and GP for here? Una mean say everybody understood AP and GP and I am the only one that never did? Kai! I be olodo den.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by LORDLARGE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52

angry
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Solve for X...🤦🤦🤦
essentialone:

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Jaycee07(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

Laplacian transform, Fourier and Fast Fourier transform/analysis are easy. Once you understand partial differential equations, you’d be okay.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Krisdan(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
clockwisereport:

Wetin make you hate am?
Argument of a complex number? De moivre's theorem? Cauchy-Riemann Equation?

Complex number dey very simple
I failed ma test (3/30 to be specific), all d questions were under complex numbers until I did two days devotion on it and came out with a C in d course
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by DavidTech23(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
FEM
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Fearyourcreator: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
SpatialKing:
Real and analysis

Topology space
Just enter YT..
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Austin4lif: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
I did not understand anything. I copied throughout
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Amah91(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Quadratic Equation

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Krisdan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Josbreed:
So nobody don mention AP and GO for here? Una mean say everybody understoop AP and FP and I am the only one that never did? Kai! I be olodo den.
From Ap and Go to Ap and Fp😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁...na now I understand ur issue

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by TeetoEsq(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Percentage
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clintino700(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
nice thread

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Donvictor2015: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fourier series
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by shynox: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:

Laplace Transformation!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by adecz: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
My own wahala was in electrostatics in
physics.

How to calculate the capacitance of a
capacitor.😮😮😮😮

Definition;

The capacitance C of a capacitor is defined as the ratio of the maximum charge Q that can be stored in a capacitor to the applied voltage V across its plates. In other words, capacitance is the largest amount of charge per volt that can be stored on the device: C = Q V .6 10 2016

The image below ⬇️⬇️⬇️is the working😵😵😵

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Yuneehk(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
Bearing was my favourite. I loved bearing.

Deeper sides of Trigonometry and Differential Calculus was annoying. When you don't like something, your mind just shuts down from assimilating it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by TemitayoMark: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
pappykay0428:
Venn diagram

Chai bro this topic wey you mention ehn, e get level. I still meet the advance Venn Diagram for university, Omo come see calculations. Them even put calculus inside Venn Diagram and you go differentiate both alphabet and numbers tire. I thank God that I pass that topic oooo. Chai my brain don try.✌️🙏✅

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.