Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29281 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Zeel007: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
joseph032:
Mathematics is Easy... Physic... Chemistry. You need more than math to understand them.
Lol...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Petacephas: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Easiest and sweetest
Samsunny99:
Construction and Locus
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by abba190: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
ukaface:

Oga lee me naaa
grin grin i know what u did
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ukaface(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
abba190:
grin grin i know what u did
Wetin I do?
Expo?
Mtcheeeew
Because na only geometry dem Dey set for wave
Algebra no Dey, arithmetic no Dey
Other topics no Dey
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SOSPITAS(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bettergoat:
Surds... Like what was that .

No be only you oh, surd and permutation dey cause me so much misery
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by abba190: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
ukaface:
Wetin I do?
Expo?
Mtcheeeew
Because na only geometry dem Dey set for wave
Algebra no Dey, arithmetic no Dey
Other topics no Dey

grin grin grin u said it
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by BoldBrainz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Combinatorics
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by toffyz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
I SWEAR, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND TILL THIS VERY MOMENT!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by caniva(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Everything, as long as it’s going to task my brain into computation and calculation.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Geometry and Logarithm. All dis maths na nonsense. What are we even using them for now undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ken6488(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ensa777:
Bearing.
Tan 60
Cos 30
Sin 52
I swear
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by VaginaAcademic: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Apart from simple multiplication additions and subtraction i just couldn't relate other topics in math to my daily life experience my young brain couldn't comprehend it.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by maipeople(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fourier transform
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Silentgroper(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
well I still don't understand calculus and i still can't use completing the square method to solve a simultaneous equation .. I'd rather use the elimination or formula method ..

The formular method tops the chart here
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Opanka44(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

Is it In Real Analysis or functional analysis, or Ordinary Differential Equations or Linear Algebra?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Opanka44(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
samsegs:
Abstract Algebra

It's about Proofs na. Even the lectures teaching do not know it
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Silentgroper(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Geometry and Logarithm. All dis maths na nonsense. What are we even using them for now undecided
in my field, we use a bit of maths but very basic ones....

we most times need to convert from mm to cm .. g to kg and vice versa 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ThompsonJoo: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Clock/Time
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by MightyFortress: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Surds, Venn diagrams

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Badgers14: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁

Word problems could be beast grin

The tricky thing.. you can easily misunderstand the question and you are done. It's just like taking a wrong turn.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Opanka44(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
henrizzle:
Real analysis. Omo till today I still no understand that maths. Na pure kram and pour I use pass am

U can't understand it. It's just about Proofs. Even the lecturers taking it, do not understand it
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mergic(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Englishisamust:
Bearing
Angles is a nightmare for me in mathematics. Anyother thing mathematics is easy as abc

For you to have understood every other thing, then It could be that your problem with bearing was in the teaching. I struggled with bearing until I was taught by one woman ( a new mathematics teacher) it became so easy. It was as though a mystery was unraveled right before my eyes. Teaching is powerful

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by esemes256: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Till tomorrow, I don't understand matrices and determinants.

I think mathematics is that subject that you need to pay attention to from primary school. If you loose interest there, it will be difficult to catch up.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Roozzaay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Every damned topics, i nor understand
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by LadeeE: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Calculus, all of it.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lifenajeje(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Inequalities with two variables ..
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by eyitayo007(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Abstract Algebra
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by icn121: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁

Lol..
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by being(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
TENSORS
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by okito: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Laplace is Further Mathematics! Lol
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by KingLennon(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
English Language to start with. What we speak here is pure bullshit sad...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.