Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29347 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
I just hate complex numbers. And its not hard.
Krisdan:

Complex numbers nearly give me carry-over
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by achorladey: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bakrabas:
Despite my passion for mathematics, Subject of Formula still gave me tough time till I don't need mathematics again in my business except simple calculation

Subject of the formula

Trigonometry

Subject of the formula and change of subject

Sweet topics

Mathematics sometimes na English lo gba somehow for example at least and atmost under statistics grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Mo10go(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
As if u reading my mind lol
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Anny69: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
blaise26abj:
Weird as it is , it’s probability . I understand a lot of complex maths but probability Ehn . Once I see “a dice was rolled ….” lasan , I just roll my eyes and look for another question to answer
😂😂😂😂
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by obaidan: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
looooooooooool
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Cardozzo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
2*1=2 wetin I kan dey find again .. you sf do the maths ... Nigeria na only additional and sub u need the rest dey useless pass shit
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by donproject2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Complete the square method...
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bakrabas:
Despite my passion for mathematics, Subject of Formula still gave me tough time till I don't need mathematics again in my business except simple calculation

Subject of the formula

Trigonometry

what's difficult in change of subject kwanu?
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Ahmedie28(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Simultaneously equations

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
I no understand any maths topic till date
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
donproject2:
Complete the square method...
over simple dey worry am. Just cram the steps and that's all.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by jojothaiv(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
Lol.

If e easy for you, no loud am e get people wey no sabi the multiplication table till date.

Reason, I had to ditch the engineering dream. Still met the weyrey in form of Laplace and Advance Algebra in my finals.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Myer(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.

Coordinate Geometry and Ordinary Differntial Equation. The 2 fell my hand at Uni.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by chiefolododo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Laplace transform
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by badoh(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whenever I see calculation relating to cone, trapezium, parallelogram, I get lost. I later realized my brain could not process and understand those calculations then but now they become simpler when I go through them.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I just hate complex numbers. And its not hard.

Wetin make you hate am?
Argument of a complex number? De moivre's theorem? Cauchy-Riemann Equation?

Complex number dey very simple

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Karleb(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Did you mean long division?

Yes
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by clockwisereport: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
The greatest problem I have in math is despite being able to solve most problems, I dont know where to apply most of them in real life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Omotaday(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Indices and shapes. I do understand them but don’t like them
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by ImoleNaija: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Karleb:

Yes

You're funny... If dem come give you this to solve nko? grin

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Babisha10(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
I no sabi anything for maths oo
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Ajoself(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Permutations and combinations.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by watersideboys: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Everything. Can't even remember any topic

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by LUAN(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Long division

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
There are topics that if one mention it here just know that the person don't like and understand mathematics.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Josbreed: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!

And you think calling her olodo will make her feel bad? She already knows she doesn't know maths, that's why she posted the wrong things. Sannun ka mai illimi.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Lanmonfishery(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sets
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Deogratiasfx: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
All
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
How to find x

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by udeh3(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

You just took this out of my mouth. I tried understanding the application in reality, the more I tried to, the more I get confuse

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Dzzzz: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dy Dx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / Offhand Or Offhead Which Is Correct / Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.