Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. (29318 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by lordprogress: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Set I don't even want to understand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Trojan8(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Circle theorem
Differentiation and integration
Matrix

I found out that most were further maths topics which I wasn't exposed to at school since I was a commercial student.

I loved maths while in school, still got practical use case for me till now.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by idomytin(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Surd
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Shimran(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Awesometouch1: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Probability
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by helinues: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
2x + 5 = 8 find x

Which x should I find again when X is behind 2.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by micky2004: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
All those ABC-XYZ FIND Z (I can't even remember the topic again sef) dey always vex me like kilode? abeg where I wan find am (Z) go? You write letter for blackboard you still dey ask me to dey find am again.

That particular area of Mathematics dey always vex me Seriously O I swear. grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by cho25bc(f): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
essentialone:
Mention that topic in Mathematics, that you still do not understand.

Mathematics lovers and haters, show ya sef.
I dont understand shii
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by TheSuperX(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Where's that big head Folake4me, you won't see her here but if na BBN threads, you go see her.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by sodeide2013: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Complex numbers
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by docjeph(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Product's rule. Implicit and explicit functions. Taylor's rule. L'hopitals's rule
essentialone:

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by cornelboy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Slynation:
As long as I've come in contact with it, I don't sleep if I can't solve it... Calculation courses is my best during school days!!

But you see anything that has theory, those are my weaknesses!!
Same here smiley
I didn't so well in general courses like citizenship, economics, and some English courses but when it comes to fluid mechanics, strength of materials, thermodynamics and other calculation courses, I trashed them easily. I loved engineering drawing too.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by babz11(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Bearing and distance

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Emmasteev(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Statistics nah die
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by molybdenum0012: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Laplace transformation

My favorite in engineering mathematics by H.k Dass that here..
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Sweetvie: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Timagex:
Once I see "a man walks due east", it's over. 😁
grin grin grin
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Hollandia2030: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2023
essentialone:

It’s only simple interest I know in mathematics tbh
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by denitro(m): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Locus
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by chocboi78(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Induction. Not cause it was hard tho, but it’s not logic based and it’s generally baseless.

Almost all math topics are Interrelated. So one has to have a good back ground of the starter topics or else the higher they go, the more difficult it’ll be to understand.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by molybdenum0012: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2023
samsegs:
Abstract Algebra

This one used my eyes see shege during my undergraduate. It was a math major then, and I did not know what made to add it as a physics major. I thought it would be easy. It was like learning Math-English.. Did a lot of memorization and cramming to pass that course. Later had a B.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by dy79(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Englishisamust:

Is tan60 a topic?? undecided undecided. Olodo!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tan 60
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Coly2012(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Maryam1234:

grin what's HTU kwanu grin

Truly you no understand anything o cry
shocked
hahahahah Hundred Tens and Unit my dear.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Martinsvp1(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Integration Dy/Dx

1 Like

Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2023
phemsie:
Laplace transformation
You guys should stop geting me panic. This topic is on the line for me this semester.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by EntPlusnaija01: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Construction and Locus, Matrix
you can get more of it at
https://plusnaija.com/
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Leebeedo(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Difference Equation in Advanced Mathematical Economics. That thing tie me down for exam hall, tears rolled down my face.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Timagex:

Out mathematics teacher always used "due east". So, anytime I hear it, traumatic disorder sets in fast fast.
They thought you're been Tribalistic. look at the number of likes you got. Nairaland has gone too deep in tribalism and they thought you're one of them.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by IFako: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2023
I thought I was the only one
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2023
joseph032:
Mathematics is Easy... Physic... Chemistry. You need more than math to understand them.
Dey play.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by Ibrahim505(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Domain and Range is one topic in calculus that I remain clueless with.
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by PNomsule: 1:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I found mathematics really easy in school.
Among the subject I never missed an A.

Maths is just common sense, logic. There are far more subjects tougher than mathematics.
...and you have this much time to spend on a forum rather than like Einstein, be developing problem solving skills and money making mechanism for poverty eradication for/in our country?!
Re: Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. by iamtardey: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2023
I’m not good with mathematics

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River / The Power Of Punctuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.