Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

cc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12499 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
I sorry for some Igbos because they don't even know who they are, infectious diseases!
Re: cc by Walala(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
You Igbes are very crazy to think anyone is scared of you.  First of all Hausa and Yorubas have Islam in common so they will always be aligned.  We Yorubas are the ones that keep Nigeria together because we can deal with both sides.  I am yet to see an Igbe man and Hausa man be close friends.  But you will see Igbe guy speaking Yoruba trying to hang out around Yoruba guys and also Hausa and Yoruba guys hanging with each other as well.

If war starts, all we have to tell our Hausa brothers is that any attack on us is an attack on Mohammed and they will unleash Jihad on these stupid igbe fools.  

Biafra set you fools backs 100 years because the rest of Nigeria hates you and have seen that your best ain't nothing order than starvation of your people and CANNIBALISM (bloody animals).  All you will do is starve your kids and eat each other when we trap you in your zone.
Re: cc by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Walala:

You Igbes are very crazy to think anyone is scared of you.  First of all Hausa and Yorubas have Islam in common so they will always be aligned.  We Yorubas are the ones that keep Nigeria together because we can deal with both sides.  I am yet to see an Igbe man and Hausa man be close friends.  But you will see Igbe guy speaking Yoruba trying to hang out around Yoruba guys and also Hausa and Yoruba guys hanging with each other as well.

If war starts, all we have to tell our Hausa brothers is that any attack on us is an attack on Mohammed and they will unleash Jihad on these silly igbe fools.  

Biafra set you fools backs 100 years because the rest of Nigeria hates you and have seen that your best ain't nothing order than starvation of your people and CANNIBALISM (bloody animals).  All you will do is starve your kids and eat each other when we trap you in your zone.  
please think before you talk angry angry angry
all4naija:

I sorry for some Igbos because they don't even know who they are, infectious diseases!
my bros how
Re: cc by brainpulse: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^^ :d :d :d
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Walala:

If war starts, all we have to tell our Hausa brothers is that any attack on us is an attack on Mohammed and they will unleash Jihad on these silly igbe fools.  

I.D.I.O.T BABOON  watch your stinking ewedo mouth b4 i diss you on a different level and you think if u hate me i will like you?mumu monkeys come again cool when we leave your backward zones, the world will put you back on terror list, ADAMU USA had already Warns Her Citizens Not To Travel To Nigeria. cus of you fanatics,
Re: cc by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^^
don't blame him or her grin grin grin grin grin
after all, one can post non.sence with mobile Opera mini grin grin
Re: cc by remarkD(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Diligence, i couldn't have said it any better.  i just shake my head seeing people say non-sense about Ojukwu, when the very principles he was fighting for (The abuoury accord etc) would have taken Nigeria as a country to greater heights; what progress have we made as a country since independence? those who know will tell how better off we were under our colonial lords (compared to our present state).

Did someone just say Igbos were set back a hundred years by the civil war?  lolz ethnocentricism, i'm beginning to believe, can have mental effects, seeing what goes on around here on nairaland.
Re: cc by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Walala:

A typical cave man from Ogun state. Too much oily soup can do immense cerebral damage. You have been spoon-fed since time long gone but you people are still the most disgusting and primitive creatures that i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Handling your people wouldn't even be termed a task, just unleash a little Ebonyi boys on you and we would witness a whole region scatter, natural born cowards, primitive as hell.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

actually it is the worse strategy, if you are war you have to let your enemy know you are after him, because when they is a war the civilians, the women, the children, the old etc. will be  rounded up because people wont trust them, it is the worse strategy you can have in a war, thats using your innocent people as a shield, but i expect it from cowards like you, you dont value your family, you kill your wives, you sell your children etc. also the respect can be mutual too, they (yoruba) have never let me down so i will n ot let them down, i will respect what they choose because they did not stab us in the back like the ibo

not forgotten, never forgotten

Dude, I am so disappointed at you; if I were a president and I appointed you as my Secretary of Department of Defense and you told me this nonsense, I will FIRE YOUR A/S/S immediately. WHAT RUBBISH. Now listen to me, every war strategy includes unpredictability. You don't want your enemies to know your strengths nor weakness; these are part of the war plan strategy. If your enemies cannot predict what's your next line of defense or even offense is, don't you know they are taking a chance of risk?

As for the rubbish you've been posting, you sound like a two-year old without sound reasoning; please wear you thinking cap. Before a war begins, there are tensions, the civilians react to tension that are stirring and FLEE. Civilians of casualties of war is inevitable; that is war brings for you. War are fought for a reason, they are fought for a price, there will ALWAYS be prisoners and causalities of war, (though unfortunate), War is about trust, it's about competence and fighting ability.

Pray you and I never see WAR, as for the gibberish, sounds like words of a re/tard, obviously clueless. Oh btw, war is between two opponents who either are opposing or defending amongst themselves and involves trained people. Killing the innocent willfully and knowingly IS NOT war; it is called COWARDICE. Tell your army of warriors to go meet their match, women and children shouldn't be involved.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
all4naija:

LOL infectious disease? Yet you depend on this infectious disease of a people? Quite odd.

Again, if you claim all these from the Igbo people, just like Moses told King of Egypt - Pharaoh "let my people GO" he refused, and GOD struck him with the 10 plagues of Egypt. That is how this Igbo people you despise WILL RISE one faithful day; you'll be struck with the 10 plagues- the ten Plagues of the North.
Re: cc by BiafranFirstSon(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am proud to come from the place of the rising Sun, Verily verily i'm from the place of the rising Sun, Biafra Lives!
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
chei, see drama 4 thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

I am proud to come from the place of the rising Sun, Verily verily i'm from the place of the rising Sun, Biafra Lives!

The place of the rising sun? The people of Maiduguri, Adamawa and Taraba has a better claim to that title.
Re: cc by BiafranFirstSon(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bandit C.:

A typical cave man from Ogun state. Too much oily soup can do immense cerebral damage. You have been spoon-fed since time long gone but you people are still the most disgusting and primitive creatures that i have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Handling your people wouldn't even be termed a task, just unleash a little Ebonyi boys on you and we would witness a whole region scatter, natural born cowards, primitive as hell.
you made me proud my broda. An average YOROBO man only has his mouth and also some juju around his waist. Bunch of idiots! Sabotouers! Who wants to be friends with betryals like them. Mtcheeeeew!
Aigbofa:

The place of the rising sun? The people of Maiduguri, Adamawa and Taraba has a better claim to that title.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: cc by namfav(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
yes that is why we have to avoid war, ibo men speaking of biafra are cowards, ibo women dont speak about that, the will not protect there women they may even sell them to survive like in the civil war, women and children are innocent in almost every conflict and we should not involve them, if there is a war it should be between the mens targeting women and children is coward it is against the laws of Allah, lets see who is man enough if you think you can fight the people of nigeria

manny4life:

Dude, I am so disappointed at you; if I were a president and I appointed you as my Secretary of Department of Defense and you told me this nonsense, I will FIRE YOUR A/S/S immediately. WHAT RUBBISH. Now listen to me, every war strategy includes unpredictability. You don't want your enemies to know your strengths nor weakness; these are part of the war plan strategy. If your enemies cannot predict what's your next line of defense or even offense is, don't you know they are taking a chance of risk?

As for the rubbish you've been posting, you sound like a two-year old without sound reasoning; please wear you thinking cap. Before a war begins, there are tensions, the civilians react to tension that are stirring and FLEE. Civilians of casualties of war is inevitable; that is war brings for you. War are fought for a reason, they are fought for a price, there will ALWAYS be prisoners and causalities of war, (though unfortunate), War is about trust, it's about competence and fighting ability.

Pray you and I never see WAR, as for the gibberish, sounds like words of a re/tard, obviously clueless. Oh btw, war is between two opponents who either are opposing or defending amongst themselves and involves trained people. Killing the innocent willfully and knowingly IS NOT war; it is called COWARDICE. Tell your army of warriors to go meet their match, women and children shouldn't be involved.
Re: cc by BiafranFirstSon(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

[color=@ aigbofa ,were u not taught in school that the sun rises from the East or are u just coming back from the farm? Oponu, Ori ejo!
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

[color=@ aigbofa ,were u not taught in school that the sun rises from the East or are u just coming back from the farm? Oponu, Ori ejo!

East of where? East of river Niger? Olodo. Taraba is farther east than anywhere in iboland.
ibos and fake everything! Even fake land of the rising sun!!

If you are the land of the rising sun, what do you call Somalia? India? Australia and China!!
Japan is the only true land of the rising sun. All others, including Biafra are fake.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
guys we've all splattered enough saliva in each other's faces. when is the war gonna begin? i would like to believe you guys really plan on going to war. if not, what a waste of my forking time angry angry angry  

Aigbofa:

East of where? East of river Niger? Olodo. Taraba is farther east than anywhere in iboland.

Aigbofa, this is none of your business. let easterners and northerners fight.
Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Walala

You are a complete fool. It is only a fool who lean on his own misunderstanding. I lived in the North and I know how the Hausa's take you Yoruba people. They call you people Fake Muslims, Barebe.  Do you remember Shagamu? When they slaughtered you guys in Kano(mostly in Kuruna) and you retaliated by killing the Hausa's and sending them in truck back. That initiated a very bloody riot.  I happened to be in Kano then.  If they saw that you were Igbo, they leave you but if you appear Yoruba , they slaughter you one hand. Continue dreaming and calling yourself allies in religion.

Who are the inherent saboteurs? Let us not pray for war. But if it eventually happen, we will see who is the boss this now. 21century is not 20 century. Things have dramatically changed.
Re: cc by odumchi: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
alj_harem:

Oh pls shut it

stop adding  mid west to your discussion because this has nothing to do with mid-west

that is how another silly person keep talking of SS, SE , NC block vote. rubbish

So Igbos in Edo and Delta aren't midwesterners? Wat are you talking about SS, SE, NC? When did I ever mention that?
Re: cc by odumchi: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
Honestly, people are hilarious. One minute you say "What a bad nation, let's divide Nigeria" then when such a proposal is made as in the case of Biafra you say "No sit down! One Nigeria forever!"

I laugh in Ibibio.
Re: cc by jason123: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
I can't be bothered with all this back and forth argument but PLEASE, REMOVE EDOS AND DELTAENS (minus Aniomas and Igbankes. If they want to be excluded) FROM ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DOING HERE. THANKS!!!
Re: cc by BiafranFirstSon(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
ibos and fake everything! Even fake land of the rising sun!!

If you are the land of the rising sun, what do you call Somalia? India? Australia and China!!
Japan is the only true land of the rising sun. All others, including Biafra are fake.
Far east in the north? Ode buruku. East, West, North and South! Havent you heard this before? Are u trying to another east from the north, I see, you are talking about Ibo, I am not Ibo, I am IGBO, Get that into you empty skull, Anu mpama, Ikiri like you, E dey pain u, Mu he he hen he he he
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

Far east in the north? Ode buruku. East, West, North and South! Havent you heard this before? Are u trying to another east from the north, I see, you are talking about Ibo, I am not Ibo, I am IGBO, Get that into you empty skull, Anu mpama, Ikiri like you, E dey pain u, Mu he he hen he he he

I don't care what you are really. If you believe you are from the land of the rising sun, good for you. Afterall, some people believed for a long time the earth was flat. If you are one of them, I urge you to be careful so you don't fall off the edge.

Land of the rising sun ko, land of awon ajeniyan ni.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

I don't care what you are really. If you believe you are from the land of the rising sun, good for you. Afterall, some people believed for a long time the earth was flat. If you are one of them, I urge you to be careful so you don't fall off the edge.

Man you reek of frustration. Your life must really suck if Igbo thoughts give you such nightmares. Pity.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

mumu the sun rises from the east olodo lapata!!!!
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

yes that is why we have to avoid war, ibo men speaking of biafra are cowards, ibo women dont speak about that, the will not protect there women they may even sell them to survive like in the civil war, women and children are innocent in almost every conflict and we should not involve them, if there is a war it should be between the mens targeting women and children is coward it is against the laws of Allah, lets see who is man enough if you think you can fight the people of nigeria

Dude, you're beginning to sound very odd to me; do women fight wars? How do you know if women are or not asking for same thing? Dude, I feel so bad for you. In every war, people fight for a reason, they fight for something. If the Igbo people believe they are fighting for their rights and their freedom, there is a consensus that everyone is affected. The Igbos are NOT independent of males ONLY, they have women and children, they are not involved, they aren't excluded either. This is something against tribal lines rather than sexism.

There you guys go with your archaic thinking; everyone has said this Igbo tribe is BAD, they are this, they are that, YET you won't let this same Igbo people leave and form their own entity. If you ask me, that's called double standard. Don't worry about men fighting Nigeria, war is fought with weapons and physical men DON'T even have to be present to fight the war. I'm NOT advocating for one, modern warfare isn't only fought with human efforts, technological efforts, resources, and equipment are key vital roles to warfare.
Re: cc by jason123: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
SMH!!!
Igbos and Yorubas, at what end my people; At what end?!!!
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^We all know your biafra and all that let us go crap is nothing but BS. Who are you deceiving? You want to go you want to go, but you are at the same time crowding out the same people you want to leave, the right of passage for every ibo man and woman is to leave ibo land and head to Yoruba land or Hausa land and never to return to your Biafra shitttttt hole except at easter or christmas.

You existence in Nigeria or Biafra land makes no difference, your survival rests outside your boders so shut mouth about your Biafra, if you people are so serious about that rubbish, why not just pack your shitttttt and go back to your village?

Delusional and pathetic people, you people are like some freaking annoying pest I swear.
Re: cc by aurenflani: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
and what support did ur 'brothers israelis & jews gave their true african brothers the ethiopian jews? invited them to israel (sorry palestine) and made them second class citizen for their non eastern european blood! as for you igbo, i am sure u will enjoy third class which if u are lucky they might consider for-yes third class becos even if the ethiopian jew is black they still have their pony nose that makes them look like germans but, you! with ur pounded nose, na u will have to make do with the 3rd class citizenship amidst one of the most hustile environment in the world! good luck.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: Eko Ile

^^^^^We all know your biafra and all that let us go crap is nothing but BS. Who are you deceiving? You want to go you want to go, but you are at the same time crowding out the same people you want to leave, the right of passage for every ibo man and woman is to leave ibo land and head to Yoruba land or Hausa land and never to return to your Biafra shitttttt hole except at easter or christmas.

You existence in Nigeria or Biafra land makes no difference, your survival rests outside your boders so shut mouth about your Biafra, if you people are so serious about that rubbish, why not just pack your shitttttt and go back to your village?

Delusional and pathetic people, you people are like some freaking annoying pest I swear.

namfav. a fulani/Hausa threatened a war as the only way for us to get Biafra. So, what does that make you? A LUNATIC.
You and your people have NO SAY in whether we (Igbo) leave or stay in Nigeria. You lost that standing in 1967 and have remained irrelevant since.

Your outburst is like asking why prisoners in Kirikiri have not moved out of jail en masse.
Do you have any brains at all?
Freaking green goat.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
eko ile

About 2.5 million Lagos residents/ACN TINUMBU SUPPORTERS have been found to be suffering from one form of mental illness or the other, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr Jide Idris, has said. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders HOS To Discipline Maina! / Governorship Elections: IGP Beefs Up Security In Rivers, Other Volatile States / Danladi Umar Threatens To Jail Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.