Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

cc - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12498 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by emmalexabl(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
I've gone thru the posts and discovered just ONE thing about the YORUBAs. .they are really MYOPIC set of ppl and most of them TALK before they THINK and it makes me WONDER if their BRAIN MALFUNCTNIN is as a result of excess OIL accumulation in their brain tissue secondary to OFE MMANU or is it GENETICALLY configured to HYPOFUNCTION. . No offence lols, its just an observation.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: cc by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: cc by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
manny4life:

LOL infectious disease? Yet you depend on this infectious disease of a people? Quite odd.

Again, if you claim all these from the Igbo people, just like Moses told King of Egypt - Pharaoh "let my people GO" he refused, and GOD struck him with the 10 plagues of Egypt. That is how this Igbo people you despise WILL RISE one faithful day; you'll be struck with the 10 plagues- the ten Plagues of the North.
Another Easterner exercising her arrogance and it is typical of the Igbos! Depending on Igbos , did you just say that to prove your baseless points?It surprises me looking at that statement  when you don't even know anything about me or where I live. Another one of those infectious diseases really!
Re: cc by logica(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
I will advise my Yoruba people to be discerning; every ethnic group has it's own share of bush people. The Igbo people have theirs. Don't come on here to argue with bush men. I know enough Igbo people who don't reason like this lot. If you check they are posting from some bush outposts that won't show up on any map and can't be located by GPS.
Re: cc by logica(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
I will say this another way: once you see an Igbo man displaying baseless arrogance or sense of entitlement, you can be sure he's bush. He is not a correct representation of the Igbo people in general.
Re: cc by ektbear: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
You show a lot of sense, logica.
Re: cc by bkbabe97y(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2011
So, it is settled: Everyone hates and distrust the Ibos!
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2011
Posted by: bk.babe97y

So, it is settled: Everyone hates and distrust the Ibos!

Fine! Then grow some balls and call for Nigeria to cut Igboland out of Nigeria.  cool
BTW match it up with actions, not just talk.

Why can't you baboons do this simple thing?
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:55am On Oct 18, 2011
the page come dey slow why naah embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yoruba Ndi osuka osu nwa mkpi

they can only hate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and lick their oil soup grin grin
Re: cc by jason123: 2:05am On Oct 18, 2011
@Onlytruth

To be honest, I like your character because you are always "straight to the point". There is one thing you need to understand, Nigerians do not hate Igbo, Yorubas or even Hausas. The civil war has caused a level of unprecedented paranoia amongst[b] INTERNET[/b] Igbos.
Now, you are advocating for Nigeria to cut "Igbo land" from Nigeria. How can that be done?? Do you think Igbos can enjoy more than what they are enjoying now, on their own?? In case of such, would Igbos (with all due respect) not start advocating for some ethnic groups as Igbos? Would land garbing not be the potion of such a move? I can't start to imagine what would happen in places like Rivers state, if the Ijaws refuse to go with you.
You see why Nigeria did not let you go in 1967 and will not let you go now?
Re: cc by htajz: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2011
jason123:

@Onlytruth

To be honest, I like your character because you are always "straight to the point". There is one thing you need to understand, Nigerians do not hate Igbo, Yorubas or even Hausas. The civil war has caused a level of unprecedented paranoia amongst[b] INTERNET[/b] Igbos.
Now, you are advocating for Nigeria to cut "Igbo land" from Nigeria. How can that be done?? Do you think Igbos can enjoy more than what they are enjoying now, on their own?? In case of such, would Igbos (with all due respect) not start advocating for some ethnic groups as Igbos? Would land garbing not be the potion of such a move? I can't start to imagine what would happen in places like Rivers state, if the Ijaws refuse to go with you.
alhj harem abi jason u dey craze , na wetin concern ijaw for this matter ,what makes you think we will even think of remaining with you hausas and yorubas if igbos go? do you use your head at all,na wa ooo angry angry
Re: cc by odumchi: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2011
jason123:

@Onlytruth

No, I don't see what you're aiming at. It's not as if Igbo people cannot coexist peacefully with the Ijaws, Ibibios and Efiks. The main reason why Nigeria fought for the reabsorption of Biafra is because of oil let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: cc by jason123: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2011
htajz:

alhj harem abi jason u dey craze , na wetin concern ijaw for this matter ,what makes you think we will even think of remaining with you hausas and yorubas if igbos go? do you use your head at all,na wa ooo angry angry

Its totally fine by me. Btw, I used the "If" word.

Neither do I want to be in a nation with Ijaws as the majority. I am sure most Bini and Ilajes feel the same way. The only people I pity are the western "Ijaws" who have been deceived by this new "Ijaw identity".

God willing Southern Nigeria,Benin republic or[b] at worse[/b] Odua. God forbid ND rep or SS republic. Its only on the internet you'll hear silly things like SS republic.
Re: cc by odumchi: 2:28am On Oct 18, 2011
What does a certain people being majority in a nation have to do with it's progress, wellbeing and growth? Does tiny Itsekiri wish to be majority in it's own nation too?
Re: cc by jason123: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2011
odumchi:

No, I don't see what you're aiming at. It's not as if Igbo people cannot coexist peacefully with the Ijaws, Ibibios and Efiks. The main reason why Nigeria fought for the reabsorption of Biafra is because of oil let's not deceive ourselves.

Odumchi, I am sure we have been through this path. I am not against Biafra. I am against land grabbing. My stance is this, there was no need for Biafra to include Binis,Uhrobos, Ilajes in delta (they pass off as Itsekiris) and Itsekiris as part of Biafra without negotiating. To me, Biafra also wanted all the oil producing communities. I agree that Igbos have large deposits of oil but, by their move during the war, they wanted more.

Yes, Igbos can co-exist with Ijaws etc. So can the Yorubas with their neighbours but you don't see the Yorubas including the Mid-west when they talk about their republic, do you?
Re: cc by jason123: 2:32am On Oct 18, 2011
odumchi:

What does a certain people being majority in a nation have to do with it's progress, wellbeing and growth? Does tiny Itsekiri wish to be majority in it's own nation too?

"Tiny" Itsekiris will not want to be part of Biafra or SS rep. "Tiny" Itsekiris will prefer (in this order) Southern Nigeria, Benin/Edo republic (Mid west) and lastly, Odua. After all, we too have a right to self-determination, don't we?
Re: cc by Relax101(m): 2:36am On Oct 18, 2011
jason123:

"Tiny" Itsekiris will not want to be part of Biafra or SS rep. "Tiny" Itsekiris will prefer (in this order) Southern Nigeria, Benin republic and lastly, Odua. After all, we too have a right to self-determination, don't we?

I wonder where you get all this trash you say all the time.
My uncle who is Igbo married an itsekiri lady and her family dnt give a rat arse about this trash you say here.
I mean wtf is all this rubbish about Biafra, southern Nigeria abi na benin republic?
For over a year you don spam all thread with this nonsense, I go soon group you and Becomerich in the same category. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Oct 18, 2011
ak47mann:

eko ile

About 2.5 million Lagos residents/ACN TINUMBU SUPPORTERS have been found to be suffering from one form of mental illness or the other, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr Jide Idris, has said. cool cool

The only lunatic I see are the dumb a,,s.s.s ibo clowns with zero sense of elementary, mathematics. You dubious clowns claims ibo people are constitutes half of Lagos state population, so by doing basic and elementary math, half of the folks with mental illness are ibo people.

This is why I don't take you clowns seriously, you people are nothing but human caricature with no self worth.
Re: cc by jason123: 2:40am On Oct 18, 2011
Relax101:

I wonder where you get all this trash you say all the time.
My uncle who is Igbo married an itsekiri lady and her family dnt give a rat arse about this trash you say here.
I mean wtf is all this rubbish about Biafra, southern Nigeria abi na benin republic?
For over a year you don spam all thread with this nonsense, I go soon group you and Becomerich in the same category.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :[/b]D
grin grin grin
Oga,I'm also gonna be with an Igbo babe (God willing), so I don't dislike Igbos. But for political reasons and [b]in case of a split
, I have maintained Southern Nigeria as my first choice. Btw, I meant mid-west not a merger Benin country
I have my reasons.
Re: cc by odumchi: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658846.0.html this linking in refernce to the bolded.

We've discussed this Biafra midewest thing tine and time again but to no avail.

jason123:

Odumchi, I am sure we have been through this path. I am not against Biafra. I am against land grabbing. My stance is this, there was no need for Biafra to include Binis,Uhrobos, Ilajes in delta (they pass off as Itsekiris) and Itsekiris as part of Biafra without negotiating. To me, Biafra also wanted all the oil producing communities. I agree that Igbos have large deposits of oil but, by their move during the war, they wanted more.

Yes, Igbos can co-exist with Ijaws etc. So can the Yorubas with their neighbours but you don't see the Yorubas including the Mid-west when they talk about their republic, do you?
Re: cc by jason123: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^ thanks for the link. I hope you have also gone through the link?
Re: cc by odumchi: 2:48am On Oct 18, 2011
jason123:

"Tiny" Itsekiris will not want to be part of Biafra or SS rep. "Tiny" Itsekiris will prefer (in this order) Southern Nigeria, Benin/Edo republic (Mid west) and lastly, Odua. After all, we too have a right to self-determination, don't we?

I didn't say anything about Itsekiris in Biafra. Secondly, what makes an Edo majority state or a Yoruba majority state any different from an Ijaw majority state? You said you wouldnt like to live in an Ijaw-"majority" state and matter what group Itsekiris are lumped with they will still be "minorities". So what's the difference?
Re: cc by jason123: 2:53am On Oct 18, 2011
odumchi:

I didn't say anything about Itsekiris in Biafra. Secondly, what makes an Edo majority state or a Yoruba majority state any different from an Ijaw majority state? You said you wouldnt like to live in an Ijaw-"majority" state and matter what group Itsekiris are lumped with they will still be "minorities". So what's the difference?

Some groups have an expansionist agenda. I can feel more "at home" with Uhrobos and Edos given the cultural similarities without the fear of being annexed.

Can you remember the Bini vs Ijaw thread?? Well, read this:
http://www.unitedijaw.com/egbemaclan.htm

This will give you a BETTER explanation of the underlying truth and why I am a skeptic with them as the majority.
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 2:56am On Oct 18, 2011
Southern Nigeria. Why? In what universe would that make sense?
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 3:08am On Oct 18, 2011
iko ile

bush Yoruba man licking tinumbu drugs on a regular basis,i know you are one of his servants wey dey carry drugs for am either by swallow with amala or drink am with brukutu is no difference you are nothing but a poor hungry Yoruba man embarassed

igbos contribute 70 percent tax income in Lagos state treasury  how many Yoruba dey do business even talk-less of paying tax,with out us fashola will never generate up to 6billion a month, how? is it from taxi drivers?this union don save una cheesy now u can make mouth silly Yoruba man,

keep enjoying our money mumu
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2011
all4naija:

Another Easterner exercising her arrogance and it is typical of the Igbos! Depending on Igbos , did you just say that to prove your baseless points?It surprises me looking at that statement  when you don't even know anything about me or where I live. Another one of those infectious diseases really!

LOL, looks like I pushed a nerve, my bad, Here goes a classic westerner exercising inferiority; quite typical of your type. Did I just say what to prove my point? Forgive my question, are you drunk or high on some drugs? shocked shocked What I have said, to what extent is it baseless? I'm lost, I'm just justifying the thrash you posted prior. If you like, I'll bring you back to memory lane. Dude, what has what I said got any thing to do with where you live or who you are? It's the effect of them high drugs; I'm almost certain that you'll be needing it for the 10 plagues that are about to befall you, angry
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 4:13am On Oct 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Eko Ile
namfav. a fulani/Hausa threatened a war as the only way for us to get Biafra. So, what does that make you? A LUNATIC.
You and your people have NO SAY in whether we (Igbo) leave or stay in Nigeria. You lost that standing in 1967 and have remained irrelevant since.

Your outburst is like asking why prisoners in Kirikiri have not moved out of jail en masse.
Do you have any brains at all?
Freaking green goat.

Shut your mouth Olodo. Zik took your biafra away from you way before '67, biafra happened because of zik. Dumb idiot talking about brains when yours is always under your stinking feet.

You people are even yet to show any kind of desire for self determination or independence, in fact, it's the other way around.

How do you break away from the same people you can not stay away from? You can't even survive without their mercy and tolerance?

You had every opportunity to assert and reassert yourself after every election by taking control of your states, towns and villages with your own home grown parties and candidates, but it's the other way around, you are quick to jump and go do boy boy, you and your leaders desperately want to be part of the same Nigeria you keep crying about that other people are forcing you to be part of.  Who are your deceiving? Yourselves of course.

There are so many steps you can take this very minute if your really care about your bogus self determination rubbish.

You people are nothing but comedians, no wonder SA for comedic affairs is the new thing in ibo land.

1. Nothing trumps freedom, other people's utterances against your hopes and aspirations should be the last thing on your mind, unless of course you don't give a shiiiitt about no freedom and only talking crap like you clowns do all the time, the last joker that led you to the slaughter house took off and dumped you losers on the battle field to go sip wine and fcccuuuck ashawo in IC. We all know your biafra garbage is nothing but garbage and smoke screen for weakness and incompetency.

2. Kirikiri is a prison where they keep criminals, unless of course you are saying ibo people are criminals, comparing your your clan with prisons and criminality is an obvious sigh of your lunacy and lack of self worth and belonging.

3. Your biafra dream way before the independence of Nigeria, it died when your dumb, weak and lack of vision and foresight ibo joker called zik sold us out to go do boy boy for Hausa people.

4. Another ibo man again called ekwueme sold you and your people out again to go boy boy for Hausa people with nothing to show for it, one single road you jokers did not get for your boy boy adventures.

5. ibo clowns in the military set the country on a dangerous path when the blood thirsty loonies slaughtered Yoruba and Hausa folks like chicken and let ibo people slide, and to as salt to injury, they picked another ibo man to be the head of state to deliver justice, but instead, he did what ibo people do all the damn time, he showed his dubious and and tribal side when he let them go free without even a slap on the wrist. This is the callous ibo ways.

6. Your leaders are part of every government since independence till this very second, I don't see non of these jokers talking about biafra, they are busy wrecking Nigeria just like the rest of the crooked and corrupt folks we have in government.

Sometimes I feel like laughing, but I honestly do feel sorry for you people.
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 4:18am On Oct 18, 2011
ak47mann:

iko ile

igbos contribute 70 percent tax income in Lagos state treasury  how many Yoruba dey do business even talk-less of paying tax,with out us fashola will never generate up to 6billion a month, how? is it from taxi drivers?this union don save una cheesy now u can make mouth silly Yoruba man,

keep enjoying our money mumu

Ode foolish man.

Where is the sense and wisdom in giving your money to other people to develop their own land while yours rot away? especially the same people you hate so much

I keep saying, ibo people are the most foolish and the dumbest clowns in the world.
Re: cc by odumchi: 4:33am On Oct 18, 2011
It's amazing what people say and yet still say they worship God.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2011
Posted by: odumchi

It's amazing what people say and yet still say they worship God.

What is most amazing is how a group of people will do anything, you name it: insult, name calling, and even threaten war to prevent the same people they hate from seceding. I can now understand why I feel like many people in Lagos are lunatics. I get that feeling everytime I visit Lagos.
Re: cc by namfav(m): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2011
but let me tell you something though, if you are to have biafra, the first thing that will have to happen is all easterners have to leave our region back to the east, you have to arrange your busess i wonder if that will happen? and not only that but biafra also has to pay compensation to northern states for acommodating your people for that long, and also have to answer for the crimes of biafra or else, these things will not go unanswered, so you have to prepare yourselves for alot of things, maybe the yoruba t are more trusting in you and will let you stay on but in the north we wont offer you such a luxury

manny4life:

Dude, you're beginning to sound very odd to me; do women fight wars? How do you know if women are or not asking for same thing? Dude, I feel so bad for you. In every war, people fight for a reason, they fight for something. If the Igbo people believe they are fighting for their rights and their freedom, there is a consensus that everyone is  affected. The Igbos are NOT independent of males ONLY, they have women and children, they are not involved, they aren't excluded either. This is something against tribal lines rather than sexism.

There you guys go with your archaic thinking; everyone has said this Igbo tribe is BAD, they are this, they are that, YET you won't let this same Igbo people leave and form their own entity. If you ask me, that's called double standard. Don't worry about men fighting Nigeria, war is fought with weapons and physical men DON'T even have to be present to fight the war. I'm NOT advocating for one, modern warfare isn't only fought with human efforts, technological efforts, resources, and equipment are key vital roles to warfare. 

Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2011
Posted by: namfav

but let me tell you something though, if you are to have biafra, the first thing that will have to happen is all easterners have to leave our region back to the east, you have to arrange your busess i wonder if that will happen? and not only that but biafra also has to pay compensation to northern states for acommodating your people for that long, and also have to answer for the crimes of biafra or else, these things will not go unanswered, so you have to prepare yourselves for alot of things, maybe the yoruba t are more trusting in you and will let you stay on but in the north we wont offer you such a luxury

Frankly, if not for the purpose of educating some Igbos on this forum, I would start to ignore you and treat you in a way befitting your IQ level which is not higher than that of a "nama". cool

I would advise you to leave the issue of compensations until after Biafra comes to be.
A day is coming when compensations would be calculated and demanded. On that day, we shall know who needs to be compensated and who needs to travel to The Hague. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala / Ministers Intensify Lobby Over Cabinet Reshuffle - Newtelegraphonline / Presidency Bars PUNCH, Others From Covering Buhari’s Benue Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.