Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

cc - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12502 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Do you know the extent of damage a modern warfare equipment can do? Why would you waste human capital if you can deploy weaponized - remotely controlled mini UAV's to deploy, hasn't that performed the job of 100 or even 1,000 soldiers? Modern Warfare Weaponry is no joke, I've been researching quite a bit and trust me, that reduces a lot on human elite soldiers let alone children soldiers. Are you seriously kidding me? Why would my group succumb to such act?

You've been researching quite A BIT huh? Really? Is that right?

I'm sure the money is there to finance such. Why not an atomic bomb for immediate effect?
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You've been researching quite A BIT huh? Really? Is that right?

I'm sure the money is there to finance such. Why not an atomic bomb for immediate effect?

Please don't take it wrongfully. I was researching a project topic on Weapons Engineering (sorry I cannot tell you exactly) and by the way I'm no Engineer, I wish I had studied one. If the money is there, I'm sure there are bright individual who will design a perfect "Modern day War Plan" obviously with modern weaponry. grin grin grin

Why would you use atomic bomb? Like seriously? Do you know how many hundreds of miles it will radiate? Seriously? It will even atomic scatter you yourself sh/it. Sorry no Atomic or Nuclear or whatever fit into that nature. I lean onto neutral warfare (less damage but STRONG IMPACT).

lagcity:

then, you'll lose the war, sorry. You guys will pay us becos it is the rational thing to do grin. unless you guys wanna be irrational again. u won't pay us but you won't fight us? which kain options be dat? cheesy i know it doesn't seem fair but it is true. we are gonna set up an Ebay account where Hausas and Igbos will bid to keep us neutral.    

I see you have a degree in War Strategy and Analysis, anyways, I do not advocate for this, but I pray it doesn't get there. Go on and keep eBay account, you will wait for thy kingdom com, nothing.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

That explains it but you won't be "illegally" extorting from us, I believe we have made that clear several times, You can racketeer from the Northerners, that might stand, Not for the Easterners.

you are being irrational. You know Yorubas are not greedy, we won't charge much. Are u afraid we're gonna bankrupt Bank of Biafra? c'mon, we're not that heartless.

FINE, since you've stubbornly decided not to pay us. Then i suggest you forget about the Hausas and take over the SW first. If you don't, we're gonna use it to import weapons for the Gambaris shocked. Once you've secured SW ports, then you can face the Gambaris who will already be in Enugu by then. You see the kind of headache you've caused for yaself. Igboman, don't be stingy, pay Yoruba the money, haba!
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Please don't take it wrongfully. I was researching a project topic on Weapons Engineering (sorry I cannot tell you exactly) and by the way I'm no Engineer, I wish I had studied one. If the money is there, I'm sure there are bright individual who will design a perfect "Modern day War Plan" obviously with modern weaponry. grin grin grin

Why would you use atomic bomb? Like seriously? Do you know how many hundreds of miles it will radiate? Seriously? It will even atomic scatter you yourself sh/it. Sorry no Atomic or Nuclear or whatever fit into that nature. I lean onto neutral warfare (less damage but STRONG IMPACT).

That's why I said it's immediately effective. A 1-day war is berra than a 100-days war.
See, I'm capable of being president (our last discussion).
Re: cc by namfav(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2011
what is ecowas, where is ecowas when the fulani are being harassed in the south? where is ecowas when non indigenes were sacked in abia etc. dont talk about ecowas and so on, if you want your state you have to take your people with you to the land of the rising sun, whatever that is, if you are obliged to secede, you are obliged to leave us alone and follow your wish

we had the ibo in the north for many years, after the civil war we accepted more than after nigeria was formed, we put the past behind us,  the compensation should be for the debt that the people who will leave, leave for northern states, in business, when someone leaves, debt is left behind, that is the compensation we want, if you thought you lived in the north as a sort of rent while you work on biafra you have to pay for that, some of the people are living on the land the did not even pay for

the crimes of biafra against the leaders of the north, and the defenders of our people, those are the crimes that biafra has to answer for, tomorrow if iran sends people to assisinate obama will america say, it is ok? those are serious crimes that biafra has not answered, if you secede you have to answer for those crimes but 1 thing for sure, if you decide to leave nigeria, it means you decide to  move your investments to biafra, and also to answer for everything that the defeated enemy did to us, but while we are united, we can ignore the differences and work together

manny4life:

Seriously dude?

Rightfully, if Biafra is made live tomorrow morning, the "Easterners" as you put it should leave and YES you bet they WILL. Legally, they are NOT obliged to either, did you forget that Nigeria is a presiding member of the Sovereign Nations of West African States? I mean I call it that but it's called ECOWAS; the laws and treaties of nations will shield easterners there for a minute before neighboring states like the North will decide to send them back. Besides, in as long as it comes with U.N. Security Council vote AND recognition, easterners are not obliged to leave immediately, it's a process.

Why does Biafra have to pay compensation to the Northern states for accommodation? Were the Easterners living for free on a joy ride? I don't know how you interpret you own compensation policy, IMO, you can only compensate IF the other party has contributed immensely to you greatly. Accommodation doesn't count because you pay rent, utilities, tax bills, sales and revenue tax, etc, to me, that sh/it don't float my own boat. In other words, you do the math and tell me who needs compensation.

Crimes of Biafra? Really what crimes? To who will Biafra answer to? UN Security Council? Northern States of Nigeria (NSN)? The International Criminal Tribunal? I mean who will they answer to? I mean I don't get your point; you're gradually drifting away. Trust me, if Nigeria is to split "peacefully" war crimes is the last on the list. I think what will be on the list of discussions will be how to allocate each debt profile to seceding member nations, how to separate boundaries, economic and diplomatic issues need resolve, military issues and intervention. War crimes is the LEAST because A LOT will be negotiated.

You don't get it, do you? If an easterners decides to leave, he will. There is no need to stay on maybe if he/she has investments. That is part of the economic and diplomatic issues; how do seceding nations EAST and North resolve on citizens/individual/corporate entities who have various properties and investment in each others nations. That's both economic and diplomatic, I hope you get the drift.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^

you wanna talk about crimes and compensation. don't even get me started. how many southerners have u guys killed up north?
Re: cc by namfav(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2011
southerners are not killed in the north, look at the numbers, generally southerners are treated better in the north than northerners in the south, that is a fact, if nigeria is too divide the north is due alot of compensation

lagcity:

^^^^

you wanna talk about crimes and compensation. don't even get me started. how many southerners have u guys killed up north?
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2011
namfav:

southerners are not killed in the north, look at the numbers, generally southerners are treated better in the north than northerners in the south, that is a fact, if nigeria is too divide the north is due alot of compensation

look the more you deny, the angrier i become. the only compensation we will send you are biological weapons like polio virus and potent Avian flu. Unfortunately for you, your ppl don't like taking vaccines. Look, just pray Nigeria doesn't break up becos if it does, you guys are toast. you have the nerve to come here and talk sh.it.
Re: cc by namfav(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2011
whatever, if nigeria breaks apart you are more toast than north, dont lie to yourself, in that event you will see who is your friend or your enemy, we are more honest in our approach, try and learn from history the north is holding none at ransom here, we are going on with life, more southerners in the north than vice versa, so more to lose for southerners than for northerners, alot southerner has family in the north, that is how deep it goes, so go ahead with your plans angry

lagcity:

look the more you deny, the angrier i become. the only compensation we will send you are biological weapons like polio virus and potent Avian flu. Unfortunately for you, your ppl don't like taking vaccines. Look, just pray Nigeria doesn't break up becos if it does, you guys are toast. you have the nerve to come here and talk sh.it.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^^
you got that right. there are lot of Southerners in the North and they are the ones who will deliver our heavy dose of bioweapons to you. i will see what strength you'll use to carry your daggers and machetes when you're fully dehydrated from sh.iting, vomitting and bleeding at the same time. i'm a biologist so this is one area i'm really good at. u ppl are not human beings and deserve no pity.
Re: cc by namfav(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2011
i hope you are ready, by the way we dont cry, sh it, vomit or dehydrate for fear, we laugh for fear, if you are not ready to see your maker than you are not ready to fight, no? so why should you have fear (sh,itting, vomitting etc.) what for grin

the beauty of war is the victory

lagcity:

^^^^^
you got that right. there are lot of Southerners in the North and they are the ones who will deliver our heavy dose of bioweapons to you. i will see what strength you'll use to carry your daggers and machetes when you're fully dehydrated from sh.iting, vomitting and bleeding at the same time.
Re: cc by PointB: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

You are gradually being isolated, soon you will crawl on your knees and beg for truce. All this braggadocio show of strength is clearly veneer and pretentious. You are in a very weakened position. Nigeria will soon leave you behind! Enemies are already within and at the gate! Wake up, clown!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784040.0.html
Re: cc by namfav(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2011
my ibo friend, look around you and tell me who trusts you, just because there is 1, 2, 3 or 4 yoruba here saying that they dislike northerners does not paint the clearest picture, also go back a few pages a middle belter was here saying that he will NOT support the biafrans, enjoy the temp. shine, because it is nothing but temporary, when there is a war you will see who will carry you, it is only in a conflict when you see who is your enemy and who is your friend

PointB:

^^^

You are gradually being isolated, soon you will crawl on your knees and beg for truce. All this braggadocio show of strength is clearly veneer and pretentious. You are in a very weakened position. Nigeria will soon leave you behind! Enemies are already within and at the gate! Wake up, clown!

Re: cc by PointB: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2011
Only a aboki will take serious the words of 1, 2, 3, 4 disparate people, and discount that of a group.

Group seeks Middle Belt’s separation from North
By Eric Ikhilae 34 minutes ago

A group, the Middle Belt Alliance (MBA), which claimed to represent the interest of indigenes of Northcentral states, has begun moves for the separation of the region from  the North.

^^^ They know what is coming . .  .

But then you are a aboki, so whatever makes you sleep better at night (while it lasts). Feel free!
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2011
namfav malam

Now to others, Peoples of the Middle Belt, Mid-West and Eastern Region should know that the political office holders do not represent them and that their bad situation in Nigeria will never change as long as they look up to these unelected politicians like governors and legislators to push their case. These politicians represent the Hausa/fulani central government in Abuja and must do its bidding.

I think middlebelt and SW have learn a lot from core Hausa/Fulani is only a fool will allow a stick to poke the second eye after losing the first eye from the same stick.

BIAFRA know her boundaries and we know who is coming with us cool
Re: cc by namfav(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2011
poor you, like the middle belters have sympathy for you, but keep on believing grin

PointB:

Only a aboki will take serious the words a 1, 2, 3, 4 disparate people, and discount that of a group.

^^^ They know what is coming . . .

But then you are a aboki, so whatever makes you sleep better at night (while it lasts). Feel free!

we dont look for allies, the middle belters, the yoruba etc. know what we are, our intentions are clear in nigeria we are not holding anyone at ransom, we are not hiding at anyone, nigerians have to trust us when we say that we are not in the union for trouble, however what do you want? be clear with yourself and be honest, i can guarentee you that the tribes have wisen up, 1960s are not 2000s, the ibibio even the people like anioma http://www.contour2002.org/article/between-ndiigbo-and-anioma-the-bitter-truth your world is turning upside down people will not believe you again, you get news that people are against certain northerners, but people will acommodate a northerner before a easterner, it is one of those facts that you can not swallow

ak47mann:

namfav malam

Now to others, Peoples of the Middle Belt, Mid-West and Eastern Region should know that the political office holders do not represent them and that their bad situation in Nigeria will never change as long as they look up to these unelected politicians like governors and legislators to push their case. These politicians represent the Hausa/fulani central government in Abuja and must do its bidding.

I think middlebelt and SW have learn a lot from core Hausa/Fulani is only a fool will allow a stick to poke the second eye after losing the first eye from the same stick.

BIAFRA know her boundaries and we know who is coming with us cool
Re: cc by uzoexcel(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2011
JJ
Re: cc by Dede1(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

we don't stand anywhere. we're formless like water

Dude, you are an intellectual midget. Instead of meddling with rumors and innuendos, handiwork known for inherent loudmouths such as you, a moronic imbe.cile such you dabbles into Physics. I guess a jackass such as you does not know water finds its level too, Agbaya kekere.

I suggest you take a lesson from manny4life. The mention of Biafra will continue to render gulls such as you mental feebleness.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
namfav:

poor you, like the middle belters have sympathy for you, but keep on believing  grin

we don't look for allies, the middle belts, the Yoruba etc. know what we are, our intentions are clear in Nigeria we are not holding anyone at ransom, we are not hiding from anyone, Nigerians have to trust us when we say that we are not in the union for trouble, however what do you want? be clear with yourself and be honest, i can guarantee you that the tribes have wisen up, 1960s are not 2000s, the ibibio even the people like anioma http://www.contour2002.org/article/between-ndiigbo-and-anioma-the-bitter-truth your world is turning upside down people will not believe you again, you get news that people are against certain northerners, but people will acommodate a northerner before a easterner, it is one of those facts that you can not swallow

bolded and u believe that ibibios that live all over SE or is it ndokis i went to school with in onitsha,i dey laughoooo in miner Niger state hehehehehehe my friend wake up those articles are used for cheap political gains, they always trick Hausa people little do you know that they know you are looking for ally and they are using it against you like Pakistan using America taking 2billion dollars from them every year just to help Yankee find your big brother osama,not knowing that osama is lavishing and enjoying with top Pakistan military men cheesy now America found out and cut off any AID they were giving them.

Now with ibibios they are just playing it smart or should i call it clever, cus north got nothing to offer them, rather them suppose to be the one in-charged not the other way round.
My ndoki friend in onitsha go and tell him that his not igbo SE and see what will happen to you.
he even find it insulting if we tell him ndoki igbo is different from us just for a joke but he wont find it as a joke.
biafran actualization is for SE and her brothers that live across the Niger.
i can understand when some ika igbos and agbors distance themselves from igbo s from the SE region,only anioma people were very close to their brothers from SE right from time from CHUKWUMA NZEOKWU his from delta state and doing the sadunna coup he was the one that everybody in Nigeria knows as the igbo bastard abi? okay ooo see una mentality the thing no jam well.
2moro hausa/fulani man will say they are wise they don't like their iGBO SE brothers cheesy and you will believe them you are their MUGU NAAH tongue tongue
Jonathan can see that you people don't want him u think say he be  silly man he is ijaw and they are warriors they will fight you to stand still.After trying to make his government ungoverned using boko haram to bomb everywere and tomorrow you will say an ijaw man will well-come core northerners in their house grin you are wellu comeooooooo
Re: cc by namfav(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
we need a poll which asks, 'which tribe in nigeria is the least trustworth', and i mean off the major tribes, and we will conclude, you will not speak lowly of your relations with the ibibio, anioma etc. because that is your character, only a poll can give us a better view of the things

nigeria only has 3 warriors tribes, none of them are ijaw, ibo etc. dont ask me who they're, you already know, and dont tell me that the ijaw will hate northerners, they can hate us sha, we dont really care, we dont survive on a ally with them you obviously pondering on a alliegence with the ijaw but if you think they your allies, your living in dreamland

ak47mann:

bolded and u believe that ibibios that live all over SE or is it ndokis i went to school with in onitsha,i dey laughoooo in miner Niger state hehehehehehe my friend wake up those articles are used for cheap political gains, they always trick Hausa people little do you know that they know you are looking for ally and they are using it against you like Pakistan using America taking 2billion dollars from them every year just to help Yankee find your big brother osama,not knowing that osama is lavishing and enjoying with top Pakistan military men cheesy now America found out and cut off any AID they were giving them.

Now with ibibios they are just playing it smart or should i call it clever, cus north got nothing to offer them, rather them suppose to be the one in-charged not the other way round.
My ndoki friend in onitsha go and tell him that his not igbo SE and see what will happen to you.
he even find it insulting if we tell him ndoki igbo is different from us just for a joke but he wont find it as a joke.
biafran actualization is for SE and her brothers that live across the Niger.
i can understand when some ika igbos and agbors distance themselves from igbo s from the SE region,only anioma people were very close to their brothers from SE right from time from CHUKWUMA NZEOKWU his from delta state and doing the sadunna coup he was the one that everybody in Nigeria knows as the igbo bastard abi? okay ooo see una mentality the thing no jam well.
2moro Hausa Fulani man will say they are wise they don't like their iGBO SE brothers cheesy and you will believe them you are their MUGU NAAH tongue tongue
Jonathan can see that you people don't want him u think say he be  silly man he is ijaw and they are warriors they will fight you to stand still.After trying to make his government ungoverned using boko haram to bomb everywere and tomorrow you will say an ijaw man will well-come core northerners in their house grin you are wellu comeooooooo

Re: cc by akpanbaba: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Igbos are afraid of Igbos.
Re: cc by Librate(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
till 2moro every tribe will definitly fall to d igboukwu war machines
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
namfav/harams

look by now every tribes in Nigeria knows we don't need ally from them,you go and ask around.We believe in our self too much to notice any other groups.who want try igbos? every tribe in Nigeria fear us,already in onitsha most abokis run cross Niger bridge for safety even though their is no war in Nigeria have you forgoton.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
akpanbaba:

Igbos are afraid of Igbos.

More like they are afraid of their own shadows. The civil war did a number on their psyche.
Re: cc by nwaafor87: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
dont worry ur self. Its just a matter of time we wil knw who owns lagos, just as the master said: the igbo land stopd where palm tree stopd, i wonder if there is any in the so called yoruba land or lagos even, ? U never can tel,  May be some idiots are foreiners in this land,  Lol, ! Besides i cant even tink of any yoruba fool with land bigger than apapa worf in lagos, peharps apapa wof belongs 2 tafawa belewa,  Lol only time can tell,
Re: cc by aljharem3: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
nwaafor87:

dont worry your self. Its just a matter of time we wil knw who owns lagos, just as the master said: the igbo land stopd where palm tree stopd, i wonder if there is any in the so called yoruba land or lagos even, ? U never can tel,  May be some idiots are foreiners in this land,  Lol, ! Besides i cant even tink of any yoruba fool with land bigger than apapa worf in lagos, peharps apapa wof belongs 2 tafawa belewa,  Lol only time can tell,

Very correct sir. Then i think the yorubas should prevent it asap

what do you think ?
Re: cc by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Who's afraid of the Igbos? Ohhh - I am afraid of the big bad wolves, arrogants !
Re: cc by Dede1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
There is a proverb in Igbo land which states “any person that calls his or her mother ugly invariably called his or her father stup.id. All the loudmouthed nitwits who had negatively responded to this thread by foul mouthing Biafra and Ndigbo had just called their mothers ugly.

It is on record that your forbearers including uncles and aunts went to war in order to stop Biafra from fledging into a nation state. I guess there are potentials your forbearers saw in Biafra these loudmouthed jackasses will never see even in their graves.
Re: cc by T8ksy(m): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2011
Dede1:

There is a proverb in Igbo land which states “any person that calls his or her mother ugly invariably called his or her father stup.id. All the loudmouthed nitwits who had negatively responded to this thread by foul mouthing Biafra and Ndigbo had just called their mothers ugly.

It is on record that your forbearers including uncles and aunts went to war in order to stop Biafra from fledging into a nation state. I guess there are potentials your forbearers saw in Biafra these loudmouthed jackasses will never see even in their graves.

Prof. dede, una no tire yet with dis your infantile revisionism?

Yorubas don't give a phock about biafra- we just didn't want you "liberating" us!

No one is stopping you lot from declaring your "land of the rising sun", again.

However, just make you guys don't venture into our region for whatever reason else. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .fill in the blanks.
Re: cc by Relax101(m): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2011
T8ksy:

Yorubas don't give a phock about biafra- we just didn't want you "liberating" us!

However, just make you guys don't venture into our region for whatever reason else. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .fill in the blanks.

If you dnt give a f0rk, then stfu eeddiioootttt!
Re: cc by T8ksy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
Relax101:

If you dnt give a f0rk, then stfu eeddiioootttt!

We didn't and still don't!

Just a friendly advice not to venture , under any pretence whatsoever into our region, in the process of actualising your "Land of the rising sun".

Its your prerogative, of course, to take heed of my advice or not but there's no need to be uncouth.

Na so dem warn your warlord, the ikemba of nnewi but he wouldn't listen until push came to shove then he decided to run away in search of "PEACE".
Re: cc by Dede1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
T8ksy:

You will make a good standup comedian. It is a country such as USA can insinuate the instances of liberating anybody or country. It was not and shall never be tactical consideration to attempt to liberate group of people who would rather piss on their pants or scamper to neighboring country at sight of drunken soldiers from another region than standup against a sketched aggressor on piece of paper.

I suggest you drop your infatuation with word-liberation. Try to encourage your folks, less Ijebu-ode farmers and hunters, to standup manly against drunken soldiers from the northern region of Nigeria and quit shaking like dry leaves on the tree. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / S’ South May Get Deputy Senate Presidency – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.