Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

cc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12503 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nigeria is a fleeting illusion with weak security apparatus.

Is that why Boko Haram is wrecking havoc? They should hire eastern guys to take care of this and see if they won't stop the madness.
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2011
It's always The Rest of Nigeria vs Igbo undecided Anyway, seems like I'm the only Igbo who doesn't want to see anything like "Biafra".
Re: cc by aljharem3: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2011
ChinenyeN:

It's always The Rest of Nigeria vs Igbo undecided Anyway, seems like I'm the only Igbo who doesn't want to see anything like "Biafra".

You are not the only Igbo.
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2011
This topic also reminds me of those "Igbo will never be president" comments that I've seen many people make (out of what I can only presume is spite) *shrug*
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2011
land of the rising sun BIAFRA live for ever cool
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Who is VS you disillusioned and paranoid people?

Who is having sleepless nights over Yoruba people?

Who starts threads everyday crying and going mad over Yoruba people, even this re-tarded thread gan sef?

You people are too petty, aimless and out of focus, distracted and you are your own worst enemy.
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

land of the rising sun BIAFRA live for ever cool

The sun is yet to rise in your imaginary biafra and it never did. The only place there is rising SUN is Yoruba land and that's why you people are ever looking to Yorubaland for survival and SUN.
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Eko Ile is asking to the wrong person those questions, obviously.
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2011
phantom:

lagos lagos   thats all we hear, meanwhile that city is thriving on the blood of hustling igbo men and this cow is here telling me about tolerance and accomodation,  grin grin, see people wey dey accomodate others dey sleep under bridge dey come here dey yarn okpata,
I have asked many times on this forum 1.APART FROM LAGOS, WHICH YORUBA CITY COMPARES WITH CITIES IN THE SS/SE 2.MINUS LAGOS,BETWEEN EAST AND WEST WHICH REGION LOOKS LIKE IT FELT THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF THE CIVIL WAR , you dey here dey preach tolerance.
You lot have been toddled all your lives from the days of the british and awo,yet nothing to show for it but a former FCT that is what it is today because of the rest of the country,   

And you wonder why you people are freeking leeching homeless nomads. LMAO.

This is the kind of petty, envious and disgruntled attitude God saw and when he sidelined you people.

How long have you people been plotting against Yoruba people and when was the last time your evil scheme  worked? Never, and instead of you succeeding, you are losing and you still depend on us for your daily survival.  

Mean  spirited and ungrateful people like you can not progress in life because instead of focusing on yourself to better your own lives, you spend all your time hating and plotting, scheming and conniving against your benefactors. That is evil and good trumps evil anytime any day.  

God gave us this great opportunity to be above you and always will be.

Olodo, if other Yoruba cities doesn't compare to your shitttyyholes, why are your people in Ibadan? why are they in Ogun, why are they in Ondo, Osun and Ekiti?

You only leave the comfort of your own home when survival is unattainable and your existence and safety is fcukkeed up. If your shitttyyy holes are better than any Yorubaland and knowing your petty and mean people, you not only wont leave your land, you'll definitely spend your nights and days rubbing it in and letting the whole world know how good you have it. , and that's why God didn't give you the opportunity and advantage.

Sucks to be ibo for real,
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Eko Ile is asking to the wrong person those questions, obviously.

You are wrong. I quoted you right? Yes, I asked the right person.

Who starts threads everyday crying and going mad over Yoruba people, even this re-tarded thread gan sef?

You people are too petty, aimless and out of focus, distracted and you are your own worst enemy.
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 1:17am On Oct 17, 2011
Again, Eko Ile is asking the wrong person those questions.
Re: cc by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2011
Eko Ile:

You are wrong. I quoted you right? Yes, I asked the right person.

What he is trying to tell you is that he doesn't share the same views as some rabid Biafrans on this forum.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:24am On Oct 17, 2011
Eko Ile:

The sun is yet to rise in your imaginary biafra and it never did. The only place there is rising SUN is Yoruba land and that's why you people are ever looking to Yorubaland for survival and SUN.

listen to yourself mumu who is feeding who? i dey laugh in Ibadan look at this beggar! what it is big deal about Lagos state? just a glorify slum Mr man i will never depend on poverty striking people like yaribas, Lagos was former capital and most infrastructure there were build by federal govt mumu even Lagos still depend on federal allocation every month to keep Yoruba touts off the street.

Always bragging mean while nothing the way some yaribas brag when i see their house they are making noise about i will be wondering how come, menn shit old unkempt structure even our house boys apartment look like Buckingham palace compare to these boastful Yoruba people you people live too much fake life and you no it some of your house i cant even drink a glass of water cus of dirtiness.

I think you guys are even immune to cholera disease and other dirty related diseases   cool
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

what it is big deal about Lagos state? j

The big deal is the fact that you people can not survive in your shitty hole unless you venture into Lagos or any other Yoruba land. That's big deal for you, and if it's not, why not sit your shitty aa.s.s.s.s. inside your shittyyy hole?

And fcukekkk the rest of your re-tarded ramblings.
Re: cc by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

listen to yourself mumu who is feeding who? i dey laugh in Ibadan look at this beggar! what it is big deal about Lagos state? just a glorify slum Mr man i will never depend on poverty striking people like yaribas, Lagos was former capital and most infrastructure there were build by federal govt mumu even Lagos still depend on federal allocation every month to keep Yoruba touts off the street.

Always bragging mean while nothing the way some yaribas brag when i see their house they are making noise about i will be wondering how come, menn poo old unkempt structure even our house boys apartment look like Buckingham palace compare to these boastful Yoruba people you people live too much fake life and you no it some of your house i cant even drink a glass of water cus of dirtiness.

I think you guys are even immune to cholera disease and other dirty related diseases   cool

If Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria, is Ado Ekiti also a former capital of Nigeria? Is Akure a former capital of Nigeria. You guys are proving to be very bad guests, and you know what happens to bad guests?
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

If Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria, is Ado Ekiti also a former capital of Nigeria? Is Akure a former capital of Nigeria. You guys are proving to be very bad guests, and you know what happens to bad guests?
what will happen?do your worst let see naah cool cool
Re: cc by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

what will happen?do your worst let see naah cool cool

For an efulefu like you, you will certainly be at the bottom of the food chain in Biafra. Because when we chase all of you back to that tiny real estate called iboland, you can only survive by eating each other and I don't think any AK47 will save you from being eaten.
Re: cc by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2011
LMAO!!!

@POST

Everybody is afraid of everybody in Nigeria jare grin
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2011
eko ile

so you want me to post my shitty hole pix here for me to justify one low class Yoruba beggar like you abi? i say to you again we are not in the same level i no you people well only few live in a better house talk-less of Mansons bloody lairs majority of Yoruba people are on low income,compare to were i come from, don't get it twisted.

I don't like to boast cus i was born in it,which i saw as normal till i meet you guys with fake life nothing to show.
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^^^ Rambling nuisance.

lol @ I don't want to boast, don't you people boast with everything including your shitty village roundabouts.

LMAO
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:57am On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

For an efulefu like you, you will certainly be at the bottom of the food chain in Biafra. Because when we chase all of you back to that tiny real estate called iboland, you can only survive by eating each other and I don't think any AK47 will save you from being eaten.
lol let me ask you one question, igboland is big enough to accommodate  every igbo man and woman on earth.

how big is UK,how big is london but london population is more than lagos  cheesy of course you will not notice it cus the city is well planned not like jungle lagos you see alayes pooing from the bridge cheesy like i said UK population is over 65 million dummy do you see people eating each other?

At list my small anambra with enough human and natural resources, gas and oil i know we will be alright poverty rate b/w Yoruba country and anambra state alone will be a talk for itself.

alaigbo will better off our resources is even too much for us plus human resources it will get to the point when i look back oduduwas land will be lacking way behind.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 1:59am On Oct 17, 2011
Eko Ile:

^^^^^ Rambling nuisance.

lol @ I don't want to boast, don't you people boast with everything including your shitty village roundabouts.

LMAO
my friend am not here to talk like a fool cheesy
find your level.
Re: cc by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

lol let me ask you one question, igboland is big enough to accommodate every igbo man and woman on earth.

how big is UK,how big is london but london population is more than lagos cheesy of course you will not notice it cus the city is well planned not like jungle lagos you see alayes pooing from the bridge cheesy like i said UK population is over 65 million dummy do you see people eating each other?

At list my small anambra with enough human and natural resources, gas and oil i know we will be alright poverty rate b/w Yoruba country and anambra state alone will be a talk for itself.

alaigbo will better off our resources is even too much for us plus human resources it will get to the point when i look back oduduwas land will be lacking way behind.

You are in denial. Oyo state alone is probably bigger than the entire iboland. Add gully erosion to the mix and you start to realize why one of you guys was toying with the idea of hydroponics ( a foolish idea) as a way of feeding ibos.

Nigeria is your lifeline, the sooner you know this the better.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 2:22am On Oct 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are in denial. Oyo state alone is probably bigger than the entire iboland. Add gully erosion to the mix and you start to realize why one of you guys was toying with the idea of hydroponics ( a foolish idea) as a way of feeding ibos.

Nigeria is your lifeline, the sooner you know this the better.

can you explain how Nigeria is our life line? brake it down pls and again forget erosion and all of the above,those are minor we can fix that if we are not sharing our wealth's with Nigeria.

Remember that. cool
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann:

[b] can you explain how Nigeria is our life line? [/b]brake it down pls and again forget erosion and all of the above,those are minor we can fix that if we are not sharing our wealth's with Nigeria.

Remember that. cool

It means you can not survive without leaving your worthless villages and venturing into other parts of Nigeria just like you people do now and have been doing since the beginning of time.

Btw, erosion is your second jeopardy.
Re: cc by ektbear: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2011
I dunno if the point of threads like this is to stroke someone's ego.

Personally, I think most other peoples in Nigeria have more interesting things to think about than Igbos. No offense to ya'll, but the earth doesn't really revolve around you.

There are bigger fish to fry.
Re: cc by udezue(m): 3:31am On Oct 17, 2011
People like Eko Ile and agbafo are not worth dealing. Its like they have acute mental issues.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On Oct 17, 2011
Interesting article; and the usual culprits fill thread with predictable trash.

The question is why are you so afraid of Biafra?

Nigeria is not moving forward until that question is answered.

1 Like

Re: cc by kodewrita(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2011
Biafra is the least on a list of worries for nigeria.

The essential problem is how to remove or eliminate the rentier class of people from all tribes in nigeria who relentlessly steal the country blind not trumpeting the anthems of a forgotten stillborn nation that died in an era before us.

The political elite in this country has a vested interest in the continued existence of nigeria and no amount of nairaland rambling will change that until Nigerians (irrespective of origin) focus on tackling these people.
Re: cc by kettykin: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2011
nigerians and thier manner of reasoning, if i had my way i would break up the country let every go their way and lets not waste energy on topics like this venting our spleen.

Yorubas dont seem to realise that the only thing that draws people to lagos are the sea ports , embassies and international airports , without these lagos would be like any other city , akure or abeokuta with just nothing to cheer about.

Meanwhile why cant igbos reason and start thinking home now that this people are begining to reason like this , this is a yellow card or do you want a red card before you move. Let river niger and the deep sea port in ibaka projects be finished lets see what will beecome of lagos.
Re: cc by namfav(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2011
biafra will be realised by a war, if biafra wants to be recognised it has to win a war, the qestion is, is biafra prepared to go for a war with nigeria to make it reality? or must history repeat itself
the people dread biafra because they dread 200 000+ left dead in a civil war, that is my guess
Re: cc by kodewrita(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2011
kettykin:

nigerians and thier manner of reasoning, if i had my way i would break up the country let every go their way and lets not waste energy on topics like this venting our spleen.

Yorubas dont seem to realise that the only thing that draws people to lagos are the sea ports , embassies and international airports , without these lagos would be like any other city , akure or abeokuta with just nothing to cheer about.

Meanwhile why cant igbos reason and start thinking home now that this people are begining to reason like this , this is a yellow card or do you want a red card before you move. Let river niger and the deep sea port in ibaka projects be finished lets see what will beecome of lagos.

Dont be surprised to see us happy to see you leave.

What you have to realise is that the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly. If you leave, others will take your place. its that simple.

besides, the smarter ones among you know where the market is and they will stay where the money is. LAGOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ / Saraki, Okorocha’s Alleged Fraud: CJ Shuns Efcc’s Bid To Transfer Cases / 22 States, FCT Reduced Their Domestic Debts By ₦‎176 Billion In Q3 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.