Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

cc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12496 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by bkbabe97y(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Ibos havent left Lagos for their South Eastern Caves yet?
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: namfav

biafra will be realised by a war, if biafra wants to be recognised it has to win a war, the qestion is, is biafra prepared to go for a war with nigeria to make it reality? or must history repeat itself
the people dread biafra because they dread 200 000+ left dead in a civil war, that is my guess

I hope my Igbo brothers are reading this and hearing it from the horses mouth. I am among the practical Igbos who also believe this, and I'm already preparing for it mentally; have been doing so for some time. The truth is that there is no way we can seriously think about getting out of Nigeria without presenting Nigeria with the type of a war she can't win. This article indirectly alludes to this fact because it stated clearly that Nigeria CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBO.
That is why this aboki is threatening war.

I know that when Northerners like this one think of war, their minds somehow can't think past the 1967 -70 war.
They reason like that. It is an advantage because we can think far ahead of that. So brace up brothers.
Let's give these aboki's some new definition of war, else our children will grow up to be slaves in the Nigerian dungeon. Nuff said.
Re: cc by nku5: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2011
@onlytruth - war is not an option. Besides who will the foot soldiers be? Are u ready to take to the trenches?
Re: cc by ChinenyeN(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2011
ChinenyeN:

There is no law that says a group of people should not have their own country, but there's more to getting a country than just walking out on another country. Often times, getting a country comes hand in hand with war, and I don't think ndi Igbo are generally in the mood for war. It seems to me that most Igbo would rather settle with the present state of things in Nigeria, than go to war for their own country. That's not to say that ndi Igbo don't want their own country. From the much I gather, there's a subtle yearning for the manifestation of a soverign Igbo state (even among the youth in diaspora), but as it would seem, ndi Igbo are more in the mood for diplomacy than war. If there is indeed a diplomatic way to get a country, I have little to no doubt in my heart that the general Igbo populace would opt to take such a path.

War is not an option that the Igbo will be willing to put on the table. They are not in the mood for it, and even more so, they are in no way prepared for it. No reasonable Igbo is going to go out of his/her way to repeat the mistakes of 1967.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2011
@nku5

There is a time for everything under the sun. So says the wisest king in the bible. There is a time for peace and a time for war. I will explain myself.
How long has it been since anyone saw peace in Nigeria? Answer: Before January 1966.
After July 1966, EVERY Nigerian policy has been geared towards one aim: TO STOP IGBO.
If Nigeria has been developing, there would be no problem. The blood of dead Easterners killed in the war would be justified. BUT NIGERIA STOPPED. There has been no peace or progress since then. It has been more than 44 years and nothing has changed.
Read the article in the OP' link and you would see that there is no way Nigeria can develop without revisiting 1967-70 either peacefully (through dialogue, which has been long foreclosed) or through another war. Thousands die every year in Nigeria and all we hear is that "war is not good" as if we've ever had peace.
I want a FULL BLOWN war if that would bring a final peace.

This is why I respect white people a lot. They never lie to themselves, that is why there were hundreds of wars in Europe before they found respect for one another. In Nigeria we keep avoiding the inevitable.

Yes I will definitely do more than enter trenches to save my people. However something tells me that if we Ndigbo apply our minds to the problem, we would present Nigeria with the war option they would run away from this time.
I know they are warming up to rush to Igboland, but we shall see if they won't flee to Niger and Chad and Benin and where ever for safety.

I didn't say it would take another careless attempt.
Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2011
It is people like Eko Ile that brings out my passion for Biafra more. Anyways, the inevitable will eventually happen.
Re: cc by nku5: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2011
@ onlytruth -we are talking about full scale engagement here. If a group brings it to me and my people, by all means I will take it back to him but I would rather focus, organise, confer, agree and separate than sacrifice lives when we have no real plan. I agree with u in some things but I always like to tell myself the truth- if we go to war as an ethnic group to save our future who will lead us? My father fought the civil war and has the scars to show but by 1970 he was disillusioned with the way our leaders then fought it. I grew up reading loads of biafran material in my home and have been a crack-shot with a pistol and other small firearms,hand to hand combat etc. all with the ingrained desire to fight and kill for biafra and get my ppl out of naija. By the time I grew up the scales fell from my eyes and reality set in.ndi igbo are not ready politically, how can we consider war?
Re: cc by udezue(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2011
Biafra will not be achieved without some form of armed struggle. MASSOB will one day be forced to form a militant wing because Nigerians don't respect non-violence. We as a people have to be prepared mentally, physically, financially for an eventuality. We have a greater chance winning a war of independence now or better in the near future than we did years ago because nothing can surprise us now. Our parents didn't have the time prepare and strategies and besides it was our 1st war comprising of different ethnic groups against combined forces of 3 nations. Certain sections of the country willing to work for the core-North and Yoruba won't even dare do such a thing again. The Yoruba themselves won't even waste their lives fighting for Naija like that. Many might act like they want Naija like that but truth be told when the wind blows they will answer their papa name. Weapons are now easily accessible and yes we can make, buy and stockpile them. Nations that supported us before are much stronger now. We can from the past mistakes made by our parents and never make if we find ourselves the second time @ war. Rather than wait on them to bring it to our doorsteps we should bring it to them up-north. Morality won't help us win a war but might will do it. Better alliances between Southern Kaduna and MiddleBelt can be formed and we must guarantee them access to the sea via River Benue, River Niger. We can either form separate nations or have a bigger Biafra all the way to Southern Kaduna with autonomy granted to every province. A United (Nations/States/Provinces) of Biafra. Each province can opt to leave the union as long as 80% of its population votes YES in a referendum.
Re: cc by olugbemi4u: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2011
SOME ARE GOOD WHILE SOME ARE BLACKSHIP OF THE IGBO RACE SO ACROSS ALL THE TRIBES NOT ONLY IGBO.
my co-tenant he is a representative to the landlord ask me not to have fellowship in my flat. they are MFM member and i attend Redeem, wonder never end.mr patrick okereke & mrs. anonobi Okereke of 22,ojokoro new town rd.ikorodu.i think they are potential psycratic patient or they have hiding agenda their no 08055848359,07062979374,07032758161.pls advice
Re: cc by namfav(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

I hope my Igbo brothers are reading this and hearing it from the horses mouth. I am among the practical Igbos who also believe this, and I'm already preparing for it mentally; have been doing so for some time. The truth is that there is no way we can seriously think about getting out of Nigeria without presenting Nigeria with the type of a war she can't win. This article indirectly alludes to this fact because it stated clearly that Nigeria CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IGBO.
That is why this aboki is threatening war.

I know that when Northerners like this one think of war, their minds somehow can't think past the 1967 -70 war.
They reason like that. It is an advantage because we can think far ahead of that. So brace up brothers.
Let's give these aboki's some new definition of war, else our children will grow up to be slaves in the Nigerian dungeon. Nuff said.

if you cant handle it out of it you have to stay in it, that is why we dont want a confrontation because we learn from history, you are speaking about sruvival but what sruvival is there for northerners if biafra repeats itself, the crimes of biafra on its people and on nigerians are still fresh, i am not threatning a war, im saying history WILL repeat itself, nigeria being together is better than nigeria being apart because alot still to be answered, especially if it is to accomodate biafra that is why i say that biafra will have to go to war to cement its place outside of nigeria because of that history, that is not my fault, blame your ancestors for that(the ojukwus, nwawo, okonkwo, effiong, nzeogwu etc.), blame them for what you have to do to find your so call dream, but be careful, biafra will be crushed, if im a pro-biafra like you i will work to make nigeria better as 1 then to be defeated again, just try and look your history in that and talk about things that are more helpful, we can survive without ibo, the question is, can you survive another war?
Re: cc by udezue(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2011
@OnlyTruth, if we must go to war then it would not be a defensive type battle and lastly we must endeavor that our land not be theatre of that war. I support bringing the war to their doorstep and inside their house so they will see the futility in trying to stop us. Put them in a situation where they are forced to defend themselves and they will be forced to just drop the idea of stopping us. Honestly if Ojukwu and other other Biafra leaders knew better they should have attacked Nigeria first and pushed further into the North to lay waste to anything on sight. Biggest mistake u make is let ur enemy meet u by ur doorstep in a battle. U have to rush into his domain and pound him till he submits or negotiates. The last thing we want is to let them blockade us hence taking the war all the way to them must happen if the need comes. Since Nigerian army doesn't respect rule of law, rules of engagement we will not respect none of that either. One thing that killed us was our desire to be seen as morally upright. Nwanna 4k morality when u are trying to defeat a dangerous enemy. If Ojukwu knew better he should ordered complete execution of all northern troops in the East instead of letting them go back to the North with their weapons intact only for them to come back and kill us later. U match ruthlessness with ruthlessness and pray u are get more ruthless to win the fight. The Japanese killed over 50 million Chinese and attacked the US. The US responded with nuclear bombs that made them get back to reality and stop the fight. If we must fight this battle then anything must go for us to win. Forget about what ur Pastor used to tell u and do any and everything u feel like doing.
Re: cc by emmke(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2011
did i hear someone say middle belt allying with biafra? In your dreams. No way in our right thinking mind will we like to share the same country with a bunch of annoying, ungrateful and greedy people, call igbos, never. U igbos are the worst of all the major tribes in nigeria and if we most go with any, igbos will definitely be our last choice. frankly speaking it's not pleasant living with u people. So no no no, we middle belters dont want no biafra. Thanks for the offer anyway.
Re: cc by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2011
LWKMD at some replies i have seen on this thread grin
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2011
namfav

you think Nigeria can still get help from foreign countries most Arab countries wont even support you cus they are in disarray things have change, westerners will never support an Islamic fundamentalism not again if you live in America you will notice how they treat Muslims over there.

Don't deceive yourself BIAFRA now have right  you cant stop them leaving when they decide to leave you and your kind cant stop  actualization of Biafra 1967 and 2011 is a long time and a lot have changed the war will not be like the last one Nigeria got nothing to crush even boko haram have show Jonathan that his not save and you are here talking about crush wake up man!!

Now we have the right under UN convention to have our own nation BIAFRA is even overdue.

*Nigeria: A Lie Which Supports Palestinian Statehood But Denies Biafra’s Inalienable Reality!
meanwhile enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Xd63wBQSw
Re: cc by PointB: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

if you cant handle it out of it you have to stay in it, that is why we dont want a confrontation because we learn from history, you are speaking about sruvival but what sruvival is there for northerners if biafra repeats itself, the crimes of biafra on its people and on nigerians are still fresh, i am not threatning a war, im saying history WILL repeat itself, nigeria being together is better than nigeria being apart because alot still to be answered, especially if it is to accomodate biafra that is why i say that biafra will have to go to war to cement its place outside of nigeria because of that history, that is not my fault, blame your ancestors for that(the ojukwus, nwawo, okonkwo, effiong, nzeogwu etc.), blame them for what you have to do to find your so call dream, but be careful, biafra will be crushed, if im a pro-biafra like you i will work to make nigeria better as 1 then to be defeated again, just try and look your history in that and talk about things that are more helpful, we can survive without ibo, the question is, can you survive another war?

Without mincing words, I think the question should be, can Nigeria survive another war?

- Boko Haram
- MEND /OPC
- OPC
- MASSOB
- JOS
- Southern Kaduna

Put all those variables into the mix, and the answer becomes clearer - Nigeria cannot survive a war, but the emerging nations will.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2011
emmke:

did i hear someone say middle belt allying with biafra? In your dreams. No way in our right thinking mind will we like to share the same country with a bunch of annoying, ungrateful and greedy people, call igbos, never. U igbos are the worst of all the major tribes in nigeria and if we most go with any, igbos will definitely be our last choice. frankly speaking it's not pleasant  living with u people. So no no no, we middle belters dont want no biafra. Thanks for the offer anyway.
berom man make sure you are not in one bush in jos were Fulani henchmen feed their cows you know what will happen to you naah tongue tongue tongue
or make sure you move near the army barrack cheesy cheesy if not they will enter your house and slaughter everything mumu Hausa even get sense pass una in a million years,do you no were you stand in Nigeria?
Re: cc by emmke(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2011
just listen to this igbo man called ak47. Is it by force to join biafra lol? If hausas are killing us how is that your problem (and FYI is not as if the jossites are just lying down and watching the hausas slaughter them. i can also tell u that u greedy igbos are also having casualties whenever there's a crisis) Oh i see, u want to liberate us like u tried to do the yorubas in 60's? Oh what a kind hearted igbo man. The truth is igbo man is evil, a bigger evil than the hausaman. U dont want middle belt in biafra cos u care about them. U want them cos of what they have to offer, land mass and agriculture. I repeat we no want igbos or any biafra, na by force. Lol. See me see trouble.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2011
emmke:

just listen to this igbo man called ak47. Is it by force to join biafra lol? If hausas are killing us how is that your problem? Oh i see, u want to liberate us like u tried to do the yorubas in 60's? Oh what a kind hearted igbo man. The truth is igbo man is evil, a bigger evil than the hausaman. U dont want middle belt in biafra cos u care about them. U want them cos of what they have to offer, land mass and agriculture. I repeat we no want igbos or any biafra, na by force. Lol. See me see trouble.
eeeyaaah Hausa have slave this people well we are not asking you to join us we can buy food even enough to supply Somalia we got the money.
Stay with your hausa master "you" as their slave they kill you anytime they need blood and you are happy with that good man.
Gideon okar will be rolling in his grave by now cool cool
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2011
Biafrans have had 41 years to rest and reload. It is time to start another war. This is the right time since them bokos are also doing their own. Imagine Boko wilding out in the North and Massob causing palava in the SE. Who's gonna hold the country together? the Yorubas Hell No! The country don scatter be dat cool. We all get our wish.
Re: cc by sheyguy: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2011
@playmode u ve given them a great reply,however let me add to it.
The so called igbo spirit is nothing but that of malice,hatred, complain, and foolish pride.
If igbo shld go today nigeria will be free of drugs, rraappee, vandalisation of government property & infrastructure,80 of cult activities, fake products(clothes, electronics, books, car parts, ) and many more.
I dont know what the writer of this article was thinking when he wrote it, one thing i can tell u is igbo-governed states r the worst in the country.
We all know that corruption is widespread in nigeria but if u ve noticed u will see that most of the high profile case of corruption currently being probed by efcc involves SW and northern leaders, what happened to all their igbo speaking counterparts.
They say your behavior is who u r when nobody is with u. If u study most of the the comments by biafra protagonist in NL then its easy to tell "how igbo pple r"
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2011
lagcity:

Biafrans have had 41 years to rest and reload. It is time to start another war. This is the right time since them bokos are also doing their own. Imagine Boko wilding out in the North and Massob causing palava in the SE. Who's gonna hold the country together? the Yorubas Hell No! The country don scatter be dat cool. We all get our wish.
cool cool cool cool
Re: cc by emmke(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2011
ak47mann Say what ever u wanna say but my people though few always fight for what's their's. U think the hausas are having it easy in jos? Get one of them resident in jos to gist u or easier, ask ur brothers (who cant leave jos for the so-called land of the rising sun, despite accruing casualties in a fight that's not their's.) living in jos how brave a typical jossite is. Whatever the case, our best option in the middle belt is to have our country in the event of breakup. If that aint possible, then is best we remain in nigeria with the others. But never to join u igbos in your quest to enslave any minority that joins u in that your biafra. We all know igbos care for no one but themselves and i really pity anyone that will join u people.
Re: cc by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2011
All the mouth wey yorooba people dey make yet they let Igbos dominate them in the land (lagos)
Re: cc by namfav(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2011
is your argument about allies in the north and for biafra? we dont need allies if it goes to the point the north can do it on its own, a war will not be fight in 2 weeks, it will be years maybe, america can not afford to involve itself with biafra, europe can not involve it self with baifra, so i dont know where your help will come from if you are pondering on outside help i feel pitty for you because you are again showing that you cannot fight for yourself, it will take more to support  biafra and most countries will not take the risk and i sense at the point other tribe like ibibio will not try to involve themselves with the ibo. i can see you are showing me nigeria supporting palestine and not biafra, but israel is certain to support biafra, like it has in the civil war, isn't it  hypocricisy on its part also because palestine is looking for independance in fact i can argue for all the west

go on if you want it and fight for your biafra, we will see who has more calibre, if you win 1 vs 1 i will show my respect for you because it takes alot to fight than speak, but if you lose, nothing will be left as history has told you
ak47mann:

namfav

you think Nigeria can still get help from foreign countries most Arab countries  wont  even support you cus they  are in disarray things have change, westerners will never support an Islamic fundamentalism not again if you live in America you will notice how they treat Muslims over there.

Don't deceive yourself BIAFRA now have right  you cant stop them leaving when they decide to leave you and your kind cant stop  actualization of Biafra 1967 and 2011 is a long time and a lot have changed the war will not be like the last one Nigeria got nothing to crush even boko haram have show Jonathan that his not save and you are here talking about crush wake up man!!

Now we have the right under UN convention to have our own nation BIAFRA is even overdue.

*Nigeria: A Lie Which Supports Palestinian Statehood But Denies Biafra’s Inalienable Reality!
meanwhile enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Xd63wBQSw

that is why nigeria does not want to go to war, but if biafra is being insisted nigeria will have no choice, history is a bitter thing, if you think that certain groups will align themselves with biafra, you are living in your sleep, not even mend will align with biafra
PointB:

Without mincing words, I think the question should be, can Nigeria survive another war?

- Boko Haram
- MEND /OPC
- OPC
- MASSOB
- JOS
- Southern Kaduna

Put all those variables into the mix, and the answer becomes clearer - Nigeria cannot survive a war, but the emerging nations will.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2011
Ucheosefoh:

All the mouth wey yorooba people dey make yet they let Igbos dominate them in the land (lagos)

GBAM. no mind those useless Yaribas. yoroobas are making mouth while one big shot Igbo businessman is using Tinubu and Fashola as puppets. i dey laf oo.
Re: cc by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

is your argument about allies in the north and for biafra? we dont need allies if it goes to the point the north can do it on its own, a war will not be fight in 2 weeks, it will be years maybe, america can not afford to involve itself with biafra, europe can not involve it self with baifra, so i dont know where your help will come from if you are pondering on outside help i feel pitty for you because you are again showing that you cannot fight for yourself, it will take more to support  biafra and most countries will not take the risk and i sense at the point other tribe like ibibio will not try to involve themselves with the ibo. i can see you are showing me nigeria supporting palestine and not biafra, but israel is certain to support biafra, like it has in the civil war, isn't it  hypocricisy on its part also because palestine is looking for independance in fact i can argue for all the west

go on if you want it and fight for your biafra, we will see who has more calibre, if you win 1 vs 1 i will show my respect for you because it takes alot to fight than speak, but if you lose, nothing will be left as history has told you
that is why nigeria does not want to go to war, but if biafra is being insisted nigeria will have no choice, history is a bitter thing, if you think that certain groups will align themselves with biafra, you are living in your sleep, not even mend will align with biafra

I like how this one believes that Igbos getting outside help declares their inability to protect themselves or carry out a war. You people won the civil war because every single tribe in the godforsaken Nigeria, excluding the good Ibibio people, fought against Biafra. Hell you people were receiving outside help in the form of military help from the US, Britain and Arab countries still it took your lazy a.sses 3 years to defeat Biafra.

You and I know that toe to toe, one tribe after the other against Igbos and Biafra at large, Igbos would have crushed you all and fed you all to the vultures since Nigeria was spotting the most undisciplined and uncoordinated troops during the civil war.

I tell you truthfully, defeating Nigeria would be one of the easiest things that Igbos would do should another war break out. You have been studied and monitored, and it would be safe to suggest that Nigeria is at it's weakest as a country now. Your security and military apparatus are a joke and cannot even quell a riot talk more of repelling a war.

Let us just pray that this war never takes place because if you are expecting a victory a second time after taking a beating for 3 three years, you are in for a rude awakening. The fight would not be guerilla style anymore so expect full blown miltary incursions. I personally know that i will have the soul of a million Igbos and Ibibios on my mind when levelling your homes. Let's wait and see.
Re: cc by kemisuga(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2011
smh undecided
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

you are still dreaming you know,north dont have anything my friend is it your northern soldiers i dey laugh in sokoto  cheesy cheesy if war kick out now am telling you isreal is with us, i have prove i have Jewish friends since i was a child, my dad best friend is  Jewish  i have been to isreal many times with them and they know how you Islamic fundamentalist think most of them work for isreal govt dont even think of lifting a hand on BIAFRA, that will be hell for you and your brothers, we will tighten our borders to make sure you don't penetrate with mujaheddin/alshabaab because that will be your last solution when we are dealing with you people mind you your former puppet obasanjo have moved most  military heavy weapons to southern Nigeria he made sure that he crippled you lot before leaving office, that's why you are importing containers of rocket launchers and guns, to wage war on minorities but it back fire on you.
Game don change your northern powers obasanjo have cut their wings wake up, every region have their own struggle and ready waiting for something to trigger the fire, "boom" is on what can you do?nothing boko haram will be your new government. Now in igboland federal govt have started moving heavy weapon to enugu and abia state soon Jonathan will commission more and more.
we know you support Palestinians  killing innocent people with suicide bombs, so why complaining about boko haram?

Jonathan govt had plans to  deplored a situation where the country is yet to build an aircraft in spite of the establishment of a defence industry, saying that Brazil, which established her defence industry at the same time, has gone far.

We got the best engineers in Nigeria most based in the east mind you, things will not be the same again if Nigeria fight us the country Will explode different groups will find their way you cant fool middlebeltans not all,even though  some still your slave you kill them anytime you want in their land after using them,
Re: cc by badmrkt(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2011
this is the most annoying thread ever read on this forum, those you call moderators are nothing but fools and racists.what's this sh*t doing on the front page?
Re: cc by manchy7531: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2011
If igbo shld go today Nigeria will be free of drugs, rraappee, vandalisation of government property & infrastructure

if the likes of baba suwe will go with biafra, or all those yoruba actors and actress that have been caught with drugs.they are abusing the opportunity Nollywood gave them.

80 of cult activities like the eye boiz,OPC and all those agero boiz

fake products(clothes, electronics, books, car parts) at least china is doing it and u yaribas are still buying from them too.

which one have all u yorubas done.lazy people.all u have is just mouth and Lagos,of which it is still the igbos that have help u yorubas to get it to a state where it is today.

with all you Yorubas ranting,u will always be inferior to an igbo man and na jealousy go kill all off una.

i cant wait for the another japan.this time in Africa.

here i come biafra (home of the rising sun)
Re: cc by namfav(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2011
you have not learn anything boy, you have to be scared of your superior, in the north there are over 1 million ibo against more than 10 million hausa/fulani, now if your tribe declares a war where will the go? how will you arm them? the war in the bush is complex, but it wont be started in the east, the war if there is ever any will be started in the north, people wont think, in war people dont think, you have to be against it to have a chance, and i mean you have to start arming your brothers in the north, with that i say, good luck, let me tell you again, no one will align with the ibo in a civil war, the minority tribes are wiser in 2000s than in 1960s

Bandit C.:

I like how this one believes that Igbos getting outside help declares their inability to protect themselves or carry out a war. You people won the civil war because every single tribe in the godforsaken Nigeria, excluding the good Ibibio people, fought against Biafra. Hell you people were receiving outside help in the form of military help from the US, Britain and Arab countries still it took your lazy a.sses 3 years to defeat Biafra.

You and I know that toe to toe, one tribe after the other against Igbos and Biafra at large, Igbos would have crushed you all and fed you all to the vultures since Nigeria was spotting the most undisciplined and uncoordinated troops during the civil war.

I tell you truthfully, defeating Nigeria would be one of the easiest things that Igbos would do should another war break out. You have been studied and monitored, and it would be safe to suggest that Nigeria is at it's weakest as a country now. Your security and military apparatus are a joke and cannot even quell a riot talk more of repelling a war.

Let us just pray that this war never takes place because if you are expecting a victory a second time after taking a beating for 3 three years, you are in for a rude awakening. The fight would not be guerilla style anymore so expect full blown miltary incursions. I personally know that i will have the soul of a million Igbos and Ibibios on my mind when levelling your homes. Let's wait and see.

when it comes to war, the only thing that will stop northerners from advancing is your bushes, the next war and lets pray it wont happen, will be the worse of its kind in are history, the east does not have the capability to protect itself against nigeria, or the north, the fight will not start in the east, no, the fight will start in the north were there are many ibo, that is why it will be a catastrophe for you guys and you have to sit and think little, you can talk about your engineers, teachers etc. they will have to be foot soldiers, in the battle field everyone is an equal, next time there is a war between nigeria and biafra you will be driven back in cameroon jungles permanently

ak47mann:

you are still dreaming you know,north dont have anything my friend is it your northern soldiers i dey laugh in sokoto  cheesy cheesy if war kick out now am telling you isreal is with us, i have prove i have Jewish friends since i was a child, my dad best friend is  Jewish  i have been to isreal many times with them and they know how you Islamic fundamentalist think most of them work for isreal govt dont even think of lifting a hand on BIAFRA, that will be hell for you and your brothers, we will tighten our borders to make sure you don't penetrate with mujaheddin/alshabaab because that will be your last solution when we are dealing with you people mind you your former puppet obasanjo have moved most  military heavy weapons to southern Nigeria he made sure that he crippled you lot before leaving office, that's why you are importing containers of rocket launchers and guns, to wage war on minorities but it back fire on you.
Game don change your northern powers obasanjo have cut their wings wake up, every region have their own struggle and ready waiting for something to trigger the fire, "boom" is on what can you do?nothing boko haram will be your new government. Now in igboland federal govt have started moving heavy weapon to enugu and abia state soon Jonathan will commission more and more.
we know you support Palestinians  killing innocent people with suicide bombs, so why complaining about boko haram?

Jonathan govt had plans to  deplored a situation where the country is yet to build an aircraft in spite of the establishment of a defence industry, saying that Brazil, which established her defence industry at the same time, has gone far.

We got the best engineers in Nigeria most based in the east mind you, things will not be the same again if Nigeria fight us the country Will explode different groups will find their way you cant fool middlebeltans not all,even though  some still your slave you kill them anytime you want in their land after using them,
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^
Mr man the new war is not battle field you think you still in WW2? we use brain with enough resources to finish you people ANU with your battalion of malams we will take you out in few days cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Has Failed - SSS Public Relations Director / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.