Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

cc - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12501 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cc by Relax101(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2011
namfav:

but let me tell you something though, if you are to have biafra, the first thing that will have to happen is all easterners have to leave our region back to the east, you have to arrange your busess i wonder if that will happen? and not only that but biafra also has to pay compensation to northern states for acommodating your people for that long, and also have to answer for the crimes of biafra or else, these things will not go unanswered, so you have to prepare yourselves for alot of things, maybe the yoruba t are more trusting in you and will let you stay on but in the north we wont offer you such a luxury

Are you normal?
I am sure you smoking when you typed this nonsense.
See the level of your stupidity. Nama.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2011
namfav:

but let me tell you something though, if you are to have biafra, the first thing that will have to happen is all easterners have to leave our region back to the east, you have to arrange your busess i wonder if that will happen? and not only that but biafra also has to pay compensation to northern states for acommodating your people for that long, and also have to answer for the crimes of biafra or else, these things will not go unanswered, so you have to prepare yourselves for alot of things, maybe the yoruba t are more trusting in you and will let you stay on but in the north we wont offer you such a luxury

Seriously dude?

Rightfully, if Biafra is made live tomorrow morning, the "Easterners" as you put it should leave and YES you bet they WILL. Legally, they are NOT obliged to either, did you forget that Nigeria is a presiding member of the Sovereign Nations of West African States? I mean I call it that but it's called ECOWAS; the laws and treaties of nations will shield easterners there for a minute before neighboring states like the North will decide to send them back. Besides, in as long as it comes with U.N. Security Council vote AND recognition, easterners are not obliged to leave immediately, it's a process.

Why does Biafra have to pay compensation to the Northern states for accommodation? Were the Easterners living for free on a joy ride? I don't know how you interpret you own compensation policy, IMO, you can only compensate IF the other party has contributed immensely to you greatly. Accommodation doesn't count because you pay rent, utilities, tax bills, sales and revenue tax, etc, to me, that sh/it don't float my own boat. In other words, you do the math and tell me who needs compensation.

Crimes of Biafra? Really what crimes? To who will Biafra answer to? UN Security Council? Northern States of Nigeria (NSN)? The International Criminal Tribunal? I mean who will they answer to? I mean I don't get your point; you're gradually drifting away. Trust me, if Nigeria is to split "peacefully" war crimes is the last on the list. I think what will be on the list of discussions will be how to allocate each debt profile to seceding member nations, how to separate boundaries, economic and diplomatic issues need resolve, military issues and intervention. War crimes is the LEAST because A LOT will be negotiated.

You don't get it, do you? If an easterners decides to leave, he will. There is no need to stay on maybe if he/she has investments. That is part of the economic and diplomatic issues; how do seceding nations EAST and North resolve on citizens/individual/corporate entities who have various properties and investment in each others nations. That's both economic and diplomatic, I hope you get the drift.
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2011
Comedy center.

Why do I feel that only Yorubas can truly divide Nigeria without chaos?
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^
shhhh. quiet. let them fight grin.
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 18, 2011
My Ekiti boo, but not from Ekiti states (that makes me dizzy).
Grab a bag of pop corn and chilled soda, let us watch and enjoy.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin grin i can't wait for those guys to get it on in Naija. Yorubas will sell weapons and intelligence to both sides cool. We gonna be rich!!
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2011
Yes o. Which side do you think will use children soldiers?
Most likely the North, but the way the SE is immersing itself into the SW culture, I doubt their population is enough against those northern almajiris.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2011
^^

Y'all are irrelevant anyway. LOLZ.
So, stand back and watch like sniveling old women. cool
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Most likely the North, but the way the SE is immersing itself into the SW culture, I doubt their population is enough against those northern almajiris.

I think both sides will use child soldiers. Biafra used it b4. This is 2011, Igbo population won't matter. Success in war nowadayz is about money and getting willing sellers of sophisticated weapons.
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Never knew they had child soldiers in Biafra. Wow, interesting.
Where will the SW buy those weapons? China or. . .?
Re: cc by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

What a very disrespectful thing to say. angry
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

^^^
grin grin grin grin i can't wait for those guys to get it on in Naija. Yorubas will sell weapons and intelligence to both sides cool. We gonna be rich!!

After all said and done, where do you stand at the end of the day? Well I guess y'all can make that money when you have to because after that, the OIL DRIES UP, Think about it.

Ileke-IdI:

Why am I not surprised at your comments?
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^

No, don't try to beg us to stand back and watch grin. Don't worry, this time around we'll be active on both sides, not just on Northern side. And if u guys refuse our assistance, we'll make life miserable for you, you know what cunning Yoruba is capable of. You've been warned cheesy.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Why am I not surprised at your comments?

What have I done now? mtcheww

I mean, you guys want war renewed , it only makes sense to ask what is inevitable.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

After all said and done, where do you stand at the end of the day?

we don't stand anywhere. we're formless like water wink.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What have I done now? mtcheww

I mean, you guys want war renewed , it only makes sense to ask what is inevitable.

Really? We want war right? That's all you can deduce from the topics?

What is inevitable? Children soldiers? That's an insult to humanity since your asking what have you done. I have stated before, no one is advocating for one, but should it breakout, Warfare is about technological advances, not about human efforts.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Posted by: lagcity
No, don't try to beg us to stand back and watch Grin. Don't worry, this time around we'll be active on both sides, not just on Northern side. And if u guys refuse our assistance, we'll make life miserable for you, [b]you know what cunning Yoruba is capable of. [/b]You've been warned

Let me laugh for once here. grin
Don't worry, your tricks won't work this time.
the truth is that if we Igbo see a need to fight again, NO GROUP in Nigeria would want to fight us after we place our cards on the table. This is 21st century, and we'll be damned if we touch any 20th century strategy.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

we don't stand anywhere. we're formless like water wink.  

Formless? Though it's formless, the Physics I did in college did teach me though even if water has no shape, YET it can be formed into shape, and can also be SUBJECTED into different forms (ice, vapor etc), Think about it in this scenario.

lagcity:

No, don't try to beg us to stand back and watch grin. Don't worry, this time around we'll be active on both sides, not just on Northern side. And if u guys refuse our assistance, we'll make life miserable for you, you know what cunning Yoruba is capable of. You've been warned cheesy.

How do you intend on doing that? Don't you think those you're dealing with DON'T have exit strategies? Like seriously, who knows how cunning and deceptive you are and still have self reliance on you? To me, it's more risk than the war itself.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2011
Onlytruth:

Let me laugh for once here. grin
Don't worry, your tricks won't work this time.
the truth is that if we Igbo see a need to fight again, NO GROUP in Nigeria would want to fight us after we place our cards on the table. This is 21st century, and we'll be damn if we touch any 20 century strategy.

Look, this isn't trickery becos I've already told you we will be on both sides. And this is not a suggestion, we must sell weapons to you. If you don't buy our weapons, we will be very angry with you. And pls stop bluffing, there's no card for you to put on the table, OK.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Really? We want war right? That's all you can deduce from the topics?

What is inevitable? Children soldiers? [b]That's an insult to humanity [/b]since your asking what have you done. I have stated before, no one is advocating for one, but should it breakout, Warfare is about technological advances, not about human efforts.

Of course it's an insult to humanity. it was used before and it would be used again, no doubt.
If you want to prevent it, then you know what to do.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

Look, this isn't trickery becos I've already told you we will be on both sides. And this is not a suggestion, we must sell weapons to you. If you don't buy our weapons, we will be very angry with you. And pls stop bluffing, there's no card for you to put on the table, OK.  

LOL, Shoot, why will anyone in their right senses want to purchase your own weapons? Doesn't make any sense, no one need cheap article, I think the soldiers need modern day weapons NOT Chinese imported, i.e. if you can import it. Hehe, I did not know it was mandatory to purchase weapons, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Of course it's an insult to humanity. it was used before and it would be used again, no doubt.
If you want to prevent it, then you know what to do.

War is inevitable, however human (children soldiers) ARE. It was used before when we knew less than what we know now, it WILL NOT be used again. While I cannot STOP war from starting; I can at least oppose children soldiers. We are in modern day tech, advance weaponry is the top of the game. Thanks to tons of defense companies which I won't call their names, they can sell plain weapons (without armoring it). , go figure.
Re: cc by Onlytruth(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2011

If we trust ANY group in Nigeria, we will certainly lose the war. That is what history teaches us.
And yes we will have our cards on the table; sort of making you an offer you cannot refuse. grin
Anybody wanting to support or ally with us is only welcome AFTER we have secured a winning strategy which would work irrespective of such support. I believe that the minorities of Biafra for example abandoned us because we did not present a winning strategy. I have no ill feelings about that because I feel it is our duty to find a winning strategy.
And we will find that strategy BEFORE we formally demand our exit from Nigeria.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Formless? Though it's formless, the Physics I did in college did teach me though even if water has no shape, YET it can be formed into shape, and can also be SUBJECTED into different forms (ice, vapor etc), Think about it in this scenario.

How do you intend on doing that? Don't you think those you're dealing with DON'T have exit strategies? Like seriously, who knows how cunning and deceptive you are and still have self reliance on you? To me, it's more risk than the war itself.

by formless, i meant that the ball is in your court (Igbo court). Are you gonna pay us or fight us, it is your decision. About the deception thing, you don't have to worry about that becos no Igbo is gonna be led by a Yoruba commander (we don't wanna repeat the Banjo episode, do we?) we are not gonna be combatants, simply wanna get rich from the war.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

War is inevitable, however human (children soldiers) ARE. It was used before when we knew less than what we know now, it WILL NOT be used again. While I cannot STOP war from starting; I can at least oppose children soldiers. We are in modern day tech, advance weaponry is the top of the game. Thanks to tons of defense companies which I won't call their names, they can sell plain weapons (without armoring it). , go figure.

My dear, even with modern technologies in this modern world, the world is still reluctant to  relinquish child soldiers.
Which begs the question, which one of you will succumb to that? You're simply answering my question by pointing the finger away from your group. Nothing wrong with that.

@lagcity

The popcorn and soda nko?
It' obvious that we need more Northerners on NL. Enough distortion of history in thei place. Better to read from both side of the coin.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

by formless, i meant that the ball is in your court (Igbo court). Are you gonna pay us or fight us, it is your decision. About the deception thing, you don't have to worry about that becos no Igbo is gonna be led by a Yoruba commander (we don't wanna repeat the Banjo episode, do we?) we are not gonna be combatants, simply wanna get rich from the war.

That is the point you're not getting; Igbos don't want your ball in their court and I handed down a question to you; at the end of the day, WHERE DO YOU STAND? Igbos WILL NOT pay you, like duhhh neither do I think they will fight you, question is where do you stand if you decide cunningly not to take a STAND. With the exception to the Northerns, the get-rich-quick scheme won't work on the easterners, if you bank on that, y'all be dead as/s broke.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2011
whoops, lots of typos there.

Excuse me. I'm currently multi-tasking.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

Hehe, I did not know it was mandatory to purchase weapons, cheesy cheesy cheesy

in this case it is mandatory. it is called racketeering, u understand.
Re: cc by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

That is the point you're not getting; Igbos don't want your ball in their court and I handed down a question to you; at the end of the day, WHERE DO YOU STAND? Igbos WILL NOT pay you, like duhhh neither do I think they will fight you, question is where do you stand if you decide cunningly not to take a STAND. With the exception to the Northerns, the get-rich-quick scheme won't work on the easterners, if you bank on that, y'all be dead as/s broke.

We stand at the balcony where we can watch. I believe he already answered that question.
We dont expect the north or igbos to pays use for watching nau.
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My dear, even with modern technologies in this modern world, the world is still reluctant to  relinquish child soldiers.
Which begs the question, which one of you will succumb to that? You're simply answering my question by pointing the finger away from your group. Nothing wrong with that.

@lagcity

The popcorn and soda nko?
It' obvious that we need more Northerners on NL. Enough distortion of history in thei place. Better to read from both side of the coin.

Do you know the extent of damage a modern warfare equipment can do? Why would you waste human capital if you can deploy weaponized - remotely controlled mini UAV's to deploy, hasn't that performed the job of 100 or even 1,000 soldiers? Modern Warfare Weaponry is no joke, I've been researching quite a bit and trust me, that reduces a lot on human elite soldiers let alone children soldiers. Are you seriously kidding me? Why would my group succumb to such act?
Re: cc by manny4life(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2011
lagcity:

in this case it is mandatory. it is called racketeering, u understand.

That explains it but you won't be "illegally" extorting from us, I believe we have made that clear several times, You can racketeer from the Northerners, that might stand, Not for the Easterners.

Ileke-IdI:

We stand at the balcony where we can watch. I believe he already answered that question.
We dont expect the north or igbos to pays use for watching nau.

Yeah he has answered and so have I, Keep watching, from the balcony. I hope you watch it in peace at the end of the day.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2011
manny4life:

then, you'll lose the war, sorry. You guys will pay us becos it is the rational thing to do grin. unless you guys wanna be irrational again. u won't pay us but you won't fight us? which kain options be dat? cheesy i know it doesn't seem fair but it is true. we are gonna set up an Ebay account where Hausas and Igbos will bid to keep us neutral.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tension As APC Senators Moving To National Assembly To Elect Another President / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.