Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' (31857 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

I'm a Messi fan. But this your write up makes sense.
It's means for a fixing to work, if true, the team must also be very good. Portugal can't be fix to win the world cup for a reason......but how about giving someone hattric (2 penalties) against the person u are fixing the match for?

How about adding rediculious extra time to favor the opponent of the person u are trying to rig for. You have to reason these questions without sentiments too u know.

Certainly, a team must be good to stand a chance ... remember that it must not be obvious... again they use the media , cos the media are the ones that amplifies suspicion...If the media attacked the bias during the tournament, it would have killed it ... in 2020/21 season, Manchester United were awarded 13 penalties and they finished 2nd..beginning of 2021/22 klopp complained about it , and that it had never happened in the history of the premier league.... then Manchester only got 4 all through the season and finished 6th ...

For the extra time that happened at the world cup, it was a new rule ...all games had about 10mins stoppage time ... when u fix a game , u just hope that it works ...just like politicians rig elections and hope it works ....

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
In 2011 UCL against Barcelona, Mourinho made a huge mistake. He should never have played Pepe as DM to stop Messi. You and I know Pepe isn’t a smart player. Maybe he thought, Pepe could handle Messi like Thiago Motta did in 2010 but he got it all wrong. Motta did not even mark Messi. He just didn’t give Messi enough space to play. He was always covering and Messi would end up passing the pass and that was exactly what Chelsea did to him in 2009 & 2011. If you get too close to Messi, he will disgrace you like he did to Evra in 2008 and Boateng in 2015.

Madrid was not good enough to stop Barcelona at the time.

Mourinho deployed a defensive formation to knock barca out in 2010. He should never have attacked Barca in 2011.

Madrid were more than good enough...don't forget that they wrestled the league from barca that season and if not for the Red card, they would have won barca in the semis ...motta was the one that was given a red card against barca... Alves faked the dive and pretended that he was hurt...that was barcas formula that year if u can remember..... if u tackle them ,they will scream ti the high heavens like u just shot them with a gun ...

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by mayor1814: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Even the Netherlands captain, Van Dyik just said he is not in support of what Van Gaal said. Van Gaal just ended up embarrassing himself.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Chukwunonso1: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Certainly, a team must be good to stand a chance ... remember that it must not be obvious... again they use the media , cos the media are the ones that amplifies suspicion...I the media attacked attacked the bias during the tournament, it would have killed it ... in 2020/21 season, Manchester United were awarded 13 penalties and they finished 2nd..beginning of 2021/22 klopp complained about it , and that it had never happened in the history premier league.... then Manchester only got 4 all through the season and finished 6th ...

For the extra time that happened at the world cup, it was a new rule ...all games had about 10mins stoppage time ... when u fix a game , u just hope that it works ...just like politicians rig elections and hope it works ....

Ok. I understand, but disagree
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Judolisco(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

I don't think there's any player who has lost finals like Messi, he almost retired (infact he did) seems he felt he has be doomed not to win any finals with his national team

Now he just won only 2, they are screaming rigging. So he should continue loosing finals abi?
u dey mind dem... Osinwin people

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by 43Ronin: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
You’re a penadog not a Messi fan, and FIFA paid egoistic Mbappe and the French team to lose the finals too. How old you, use your heads before you type next time. 😂😂😂😂ONKR
Oga the PK against France wasn't a clear PK. stop fooling yourself, Messi or Ronaldo will never hear of your name or know you in their lifetime.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Allmiron: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

Ok. I understand, but disagree
bro whatever you on this section, don’t engage that brainless retaaaard na waste of time. Trust me

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Timetravel88: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, he also had issues with Coca-Cola, politics may also be involved as well. So, making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move for them. Despite little to no support Ronaldo got he was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.

I agree with you on this, another take on the conspiracy is CR7s public reverence to the Christian faith. As we all know there’s a deliberate concerted effort behind the scenes by dark forces to demonize the Christian faith especially in the west.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almightyprosper: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Isn't new, in that game of chess CR7 chooses money, Messi chooses the WC
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by 43Ronin: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
You be certified retardddd… the match was decided on penalties, FIfA told coman to miss His pk
Onishorire fck off my mentions make thunder no strike you deaddd
oderinde did you even watch the match? wasnt Argentina first goal a very soft penalty? in fact it was the softest penalty ever awarded in a WC final. wetin dis oponu dey talk. abeg go rewatch the highlights again and stop quoting your father foolishly.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by garfield1: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
fergie001:
To you, not to me. grin

Leave emotions,he is.he led his team to a final of world cup twice and won it once.he dribbles better,gives more assists and will soon overtake Ronaldo in goals so what else do you want?

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by phemmyfour: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
halton:
If you can't beat them.. Join them
He lost to Argentina in Pk shoot out

Argentina won on PK shoot out, so any agenda is dead on arrival

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by phemmyfour: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U really don't understand how its works... when a team is rigged to win a tournament, it doesn't always work...it does sometimes... that's why match fixing is a very big trade ... sponsors usually mark out their favourites... they start first by using the media to sell it so that subconsciously , we find ways to accept it easily when it happens ... then they will also find ways to make sure that tournament favourites font go far ... Morocco were pushed to the semis , but France stopped them...of u watch morocco's games , they were super aggressive and were not given cards to calm them ...that's part of how match fixing works ... reason they beat big teams .... 2hen a team is super aggressive and they are not cautioned, they most likely will win games ... cos it will affect the opposing teams psych ... the penalty that was cancelled against arsenal at the weekend , if they wanted to give it to arsenal, they still would have done that , that was how Argentina kept on getting soft dubious penalties at the WC ... when opposing teams watch previous games and see how a particular team are being favored for penalties, they find it difficult to defend well cos any little thing , they will give a penalty against them ... portugal vs Morocco, an Argentine ref was totally wrong, cos his country was still in the tournament and knowing the rivalry between portugal and Argentina, fifa knew what they did ... South Korea getting to the semis in 2002 was also fixed ... if fifa wants Nigeria to get to semis in 2026 , it will happen ...
Were the shoot out fixed too? Anyway, agenda must agend
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Were the shoot out fixed too? Anyway, agenda must agend

Reason why I said match fixing is not 100% guaranteed

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by zealousayo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Timetravel88:

I agree with you on this, another take on the conspiracy is CR7s public reverence to the Christian faith. As we all know there’s a deliberate concerted effort behind the scenes by dark forces to demonize the Christian faith especially in the west.
Bro, don't go that route. Is Ronaldo more Christian than Messi? Both of them are Catholics. Judging by their lifestyles, Messi represents Christianity more than Ronaldo. All Ronaldo's children are outside wedlock. In fact he has never been married, had sexual scandals. As for Messi, he's married and conservative, with no scandals.

If you want to support Ronaldo, bring up genuine points. Don't drag religion into it.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by GreyLaw(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ekemeze:

Die peacefully bro
Stop disturbing others

Mate, your friends should be scared of you. You have murderous abilities. You instantly wish death for the sake of sports?
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Give400: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
cutecommend:
When Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia at the beginning.

So when Argentina was scoring goals, the other teams assisted them to rig?

France players helped Messi rig penalty to win world cup?

The thing is when people reason with emotions they tend to say the most daftest of things.
Most Messi haters are gradually turning into bitches by their incessant whinings but they dunno.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by GreyLaw(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Certainly, a team must be good to stand a chance ... remember that it must not be obvious... again they use the media , cos the media are the ones that amplifies suspicion...I the media attacked attacked the bias during the tournament, it would have killed it ... in 2020/21 season, Manchester United were awarded 13 penalties and they finished 2nd..beginning of 2021/22 klopp complained about it , and that it had never happened in the history premier league.... then Manchester only got 4 all through the season and finished 6th ...

Tinubu didn't hope. He made sure it worked. Lol
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:

U called urselef an "Asshole" u you're still claiming to be reasonable. Ive never seen a reasonable asshole and I won't be the first. I don't have time to waste with daydreamers.
I never insulted you so why all the insult. Anyways na your mother wey no train you well you dey insult and your useless father is an asshole. Dumbass with stupid and meaningless comments.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Streetmovement(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una go die very soon on top Messi case 😂😂😂
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Streetmovement:

Una go die very soon on top Messi case 😂😂😂
Na that ALMUNJID go die first.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are the child cos u have failed to reason with sense .... so what if mbappe scored a hattrick?? Does that stop Fifa from favoring Argentina... I really don't understand how u people reason ... maybe u will also say the elections were not rigged cos Tinubu dint get 25% in FCT .... most of u have sheep mindset.. everyone is not born a leader .....
I already said there is no need arguing with children.... your brain is inside your anus...na on top of Tinubu and Messi matter una go die....bitter and very vile people. People that doesn't know the meaning of favoritism and match fixing! Dumbasses.
Have a nice day!
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Streetmovement(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
assholemods:

Na that ALMUNJID go die first.

😂😂😂🤣
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by assholemods: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Streetmovement:

😂😂😂🤣
LoL..🤣🤣

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by TheSuperX(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ekemeze:
"I don't hate Messi"
But every bad post about Messi always comes from you. Why don't you post similar shits that are said about Ronaldo here?

Believe it or not, you're a bitter i.d.i.o.t
No mind that mumu obembet boy
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Alfred74: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:
Former Netherlands Head Coach Louis Van Gaal has made some damaging allegations about the 2022 FIFA World Cup that was staged in Qatar.

Lionel Messi led Argentina to their first-ever World Cup since 1986, beating the defending champions France in an energy-sapping final at the Lusail Stadium on December 18.

It was a sweet turnaround for Messi, who managed to go all the way despite watching his side go 2-1 down to minnows Saudi Arabia in their first group game. They then beat Mexico and Poland to make it through to the knockout stages.

The Albiceleste saw off Australia in the round of 16, beat Van Gaal's Netherlands in the quarterfinals and thrashed 2018 finalists Croatia in the last four.

Van Gaal has, however, now claimed that the games were premeditated and lined up for Messi to complete a fairy football football.

"I don't really want to say much about it. When you see how Argentina gets the goals and how we get the goals and how some Argentina players overstepped the mark and were not punished, then I think it was all a premeditated game," said Van Gaal, as quoted by Dutch publication

Save for the final, the Argentina vs. Netherlands game was one of the games of the tournament. Lionel Scaloni's side had raced to a 2-0 lead before Wout Weghorst came off the bench to score a quickfire brace and force the game to extra time and penalties.

Source: https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1698823718242304162?t=Z3vYPcfrSahBIXh9g9OG_Q&s=19

Evidence dey,no need to explain to tapnado and hos minions.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by 43Ronin: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
ogun kee your papa once again
Get lost outa my mentions. Like I said earlier they will never know you exist or know your name so stop being foolish.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by 43Ronin: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are the child cos u have failed to reason with sense .... so what if mbappe scored a hattrick?? Does that stop Fifa from favoring Argentina... I really don't understand how u people reason ... maybe u will also say the elections were not rigged cos Tinubu dint get 25% in FCT .... most of u have sheep mindset.. everyone is not born a leader .....
don't argue with those fools. even before the WC proper began several media outlets were already saying how Messi deserved to win the WC. I took that info and stake on it. That's is a life lesson learned. only successful people know how to use info to their benefit.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by JetApartment: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:
Former Netherlands Head Coach Louis Van Gaal has made some damaging allegations about the 2022 FIFA World Cup that was staged in Qatar.

Lionel Messi led Argentina to their first-ever World Cup since 1986, beating the defending champions France in an energy-sapping final at the Lusail Stadium on December 18.

It was a sweet turnaround for Messi, who managed to go all the way despite watching his side go 2-1 down to minnows Saudi Arabia in their first group game. They then beat Mexico and Poland to make it through to the knockout stages.

The Albiceleste saw off Australia in the round of 16, beat Van Gaal's Netherlands in the quarterfinals and thrashed 2018 finalists Croatia in the last four.

Van Gaal has, however, now claimed that the games were premeditated and lined up for Messi to complete a fairy football football.

"I don't really want to say much about it. When you see how Argentina gets the goals and how we get the goals and how some Argentina players overstepped the mark and were not punished, then I think it was all a premeditated game," said Van Gaal, as quoted by Dutch publication

Save for the final, the Argentina vs. Netherlands game was one of the games of the tournament. Lionel Scaloni's side had raced to a 2-0 lead before Wout Weghorst came off the bench to score a quickfire brace and force the game to extra time and penalties.

Source: https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1698823718242304162?t=Z3vYPcfrSahBIXh9g9OG_Q&s=19

You don't love Ronaldo enough to use his photo as your profile photo but hate Messi enough to attack him at every given chance like your life depends on it.

Do have a rethink about the direction of your life or you will spend the rest of your life obsessed with Messi.

Funny your hate for Messi doesn't affect his progress one bit, he doesn't even know you exist...think about that.

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by fergie001: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
garfield1:

Leave emotions,he is.he led his team to a final of world cup twice and won it once.he dribbles better,gives more assists and will soon overtake Ronaldo in goals so what else do you want?
Ronaldo is my player... I don't get into the debate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57