Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' (31848 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by PlayerMeji: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
True mark of greatness...

Beef everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by fergie001: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2023
I choose not to talk, if I talk I am in big trouble.

Obembet & Almiron, their fight no fit end.

I Stand With Obembet grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by PHZADDY1(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Mago mago full that Qatar world cup...them give messi like 5 or 6 penalties ...but fools will call Ronaldo names

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Guyman01: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2023
They are scripting it for him in America like WWE featuring Holywood stars at his games

5 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by happney65: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Mumu talk. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by oneMalik: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Everybody complain whenever the system don't favour them.

Losers !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by bla4(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2023
The level of favour Messi gets in football is alarming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Greenfusion: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Who God has blessed, no man can curse, the more they hate the more messi flies....so it was messi that told france to miss that last chance ....its okay

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by boborosky(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
But France got two penalties in the final.... and ARGENTINA still won..... scripted too? Y'all are dumb.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by SkengRay: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
It was rigged no cap. Though I don't rate Messi he was destined for this fr
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Alphalite(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Obembet and negative post about Messi are like 5 & 6. She draws energy from it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by denzel231: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:

Everyone knew that it was rigged.

even the last goal saved by the keeper was rigged ? France missing penalties also were rigged? Clowns... Oya go n rig for Ronaldo now...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Segxydube: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Losers... Why didn't you say this in Argentina's first game against saudi arabia that they lost?

Was it FIFA that helped ur team to equalize 2-2 and was it FIFA that asked ur players to lose penalties?

Excuses upon excuses as if FIFA asked ur team and france players to lose penalties

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by kenex4ever(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Cry more.

Delibrate intention because Messi replied to your childishness.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Obembet vs Almiron thread!

to all other standby lookers like myself...

"Do not die in their war" - Dele Farotimi

cool

4 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Guyman01: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Ekemeze:

Die peacefully bro
Stop disturbing others
Na woman, she is not a bro
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Kepukepu: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2023
obembet:

Everyone knew that it was rigged.

ODE, if rigging is easy then Ronaldo should do it. Shebi he is richer than Messi

11 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by jojothaiv(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
EA Sports FIFA 23 simulation lend credence to that theory too but the hot heads would say we are haters.

Mind you the last four world cup winners have been perfectly predicted by EA simulations, so Argentina is no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Eleph(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Pure sentiments.
Messi & Argentina won the tournament clean and clear. One of the turning moments was Messi coming forward to lead by desire by taking their first penalty kick instead of waiting to take the last kick.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Love56743: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
thesicilian:
It was obvious from the beginning.
In fact right from when they started robbing everyone to give Messi the ballon dors he didn't deserve, I knew it was just a matter of time before they handed him the world cup. And they won't rest until they deliberately make him the "greatest player ever".

Rubbish post France was awarded to penalty, And France player missed one on one die minute of the final and you are capping rubbish, Enemy of progress too many for this life

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by chinos20(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Said by someone that his team scored a goal in the 100th minutes

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Afamed: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Human being with conspiracy theories when things don't go their ways

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by greatman247(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Ekemeze:
"I don't hate Messi"
But every bad post about Messi always comes from you. Why don't you post similar shits that are said about Ronaldo here?

Believe it or not, you're a bitter i.d.i.o.t

Why dont you face the man, why bringing Ronaldo to the topic that does not even concern him?

Argentina won case close. Dont bring someone that the topic does not even concern into it

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by denzel231: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2023
thesicilian:
It was obvious from the beginning.
In fact right from when they started robbing everyone to give Messi the ballon dors he didn't deserve, I knew it was just a matter of time before they handed him the world cup. And they won't rest until they deliberately make him the "greatest player ever".
go and hang urself ..

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Kepukepu: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2023
jojothaiv:
EA Sports FIFA 23 simulation lend credence to that theory too but the hot heads would say we are haters.

Mind you the last four world cup winners have been perfectly predicted by EA simulations, so Argentina is no big deal.
So Ronaldo was also part of the script 😂

7 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by toyosiolamide(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Ekemeze post=125587236]"I don't hate Messi"
But every bad post about Messi always comes from you. Why don't you post similar shits that are said about Ronaldo here?

Believe it or not, you're a bitter i.d.i.o.t [/quote
]
When I saw the topic,knew immediately she is the one.
Messi lives in her head.

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Charlie2020(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Cry me a river embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by thesicilian: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2023
denzel231:
go and hang urself ..
I'm not your mate so I'm not going to get into any online banters with you.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by APOPTOSIS: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2023
So the 2 Penalties that were awarded to France in the finals was because Messi needed to win the world cup.

So the Goal Kolo Muani missed in the 93rd minute for France which was defended by Emmy Martinez of Argentina was because they were tethered to ensure Kolo Muani misses..

Same Argentina won a penalty (handball) against Saudi Arabia which wasn't awarded, simply because it was overlooked or VAR never captured it.
I don't just get it....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by denzel231: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Almiron I told you and now the truth is out....
wailers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Victor Moses Join Other Super Eagles For Training. Photos / Police Kill gunman Who Shot 2 Swedish Fans In Brussels / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.