Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' (31697 Views)

Leo Messiโ€™s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Netherlands Appoint Former Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by LZAA: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I watched all their matches and they didnโ€™t get any undeserved penaltyโ€ฆ.. 1 or 2 may be debatable which is normal. It happens everytime even with the introduction of Var.

France scoring penalties in 4 games does not count but Argentina scoring 4 out of 5 penalties does count?

They didnโ€™t get penalties in all their games. No penalty against Mexico & Australia.

What will you say about the 2 penalties France got in the final?

How about the 8mins that was added against Netherlands when Argentina was leading 2-1?

How about the Saudi loss?

The game against France and Netherlands ended in shoot out and Argentina won. Rigged too?

We agree to disagree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2023
Kingosytex:

Those that rigged it knew that Messi will deliver unlike Pendu.
They wrote the same script for Pendu by giving him 4 penalties in 3 games in Euro but he still failed the script and crashed out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most of u are dumb sha...Ronaldo got 3 penalties in 2 group games... Messi got 6 in 6 different games, all thru the knockout games ...besides, Ronaldo is a euro winner

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by aQUINandmore: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I can bet u are a village girl...only village girls reason like u
a village girl that has bleeped a sitting minister of the federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Monday60655(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2023
See this failed former Man U coach talking trash here. Argentina beat you on penalty shutout, then it was premeditated for you to miss your penalty kick right? Argentina beat France during the final on penalty shutout, then it was premeditated for them to missed their penalty kick. You have disappointed your country. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by thesicilian: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Oboto700:
get out... even when Saudi Arabia won them?
Hypocrisy is when you believe Tinubu rigged the election despite losing in Lagos he was supposed to win easily but it is hard for you believe that the world cup matches were rigged in favour of Messi because his team lost to Saudi Arabia they were supposed to beat easily.

[PS I had to check your previous posts, the obidient logic was just too glaring]

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
It was not rigged when Greizmann Scored 4 penalties for France in 2018 World Cup

It was not rigged when Harry Kane scored 4 penalties for England in 2018 World Cup

But the moment Messi scored 4 penalties, they changed the narrative to a rigged World Cup.
Harry kane got his penalties in games they still would have won regardless... he got 4 penalties in 2 group games .. if they rigged it like they rigged for Argentina, England would have been awarded a dubiuos penalty against Croatia in the semis and again in the final against France.... most Messi fans are not honest , so I don't expect the truth ...

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Everybody knows it, we all know it. Infact his fans knw the truth but they don't wanna say it. Messi is a project of fifa and very powerful pple in the world. They twist rules nd laws to favour him more than any other football player in the world. That guy has always been helped and projected by the media, eufa, fifa and very powerful pple in the world. Rarely will u see him criticised by any media house no matter what he does. Even with an underwhelming performance level in psg the media still made sure to cover up his flaws. In place of goals they started talking abt dribbles, assists nd other unnecessary stats just to favour him.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:
a village girl that has bleeped a sitting minister of the federal republic of nigeria

Oh...u are a village olosho sef ... No dignity...
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Wizardslayer: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2023
You go explain tire.

Una go cry blood.

The whole world watched the world cup and no outcry about the referees that officiated the games. Busy looking for consolation

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Dsimmer: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2023
We know because Argentina had 5-6 penalties before the final.

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by aQUINandmore: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Oh...u are a village olosho sef ... No dignity...
I am an olosho but I have been in three different continents and over 22 countries.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2023
LZAA:

We agree to disagree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
true bro๐Ÿ™Œ

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Kingosytex(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Most of u are dumb sha...Ronaldo got 3 penalties in 2 group games... Messi got 6 in 6 different games, all thru the knockout games ...besides, Ronaldo is a euro winner

Messi is both a COPA and World champion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by sniperr007(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, he also had issues with Coca-Cola, politics may also be involved as well. So, making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move for them. Despite little to no support Ronaldo got he was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.

How LGBTQ join this one?
If they had lost to France in the final, would this talk come up?

Argentina were favourites before the World Cup cos they were in form and had not lost a match in a couple of games until they collected from Saudi.

Dude deserved the cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by tesppidd: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2023
LZAA:

I don't think you fully grasp what van gaal is saying
What he means is that Argentina shouldn't have been in that final at all
The ludicrous amount of penalties they got in that tournament reminded people of south korea in 2002
Do you get it now?
Oh and please don't bring up ronaldo's name because i leave that silly comparison for toddlers and pubescent trolls
If that's what LVG is saying then he's making no sense and if you're toeing that line then you're not reasoning at all.

What evidence is there, that Penalties aided Argentina or that refs deliberately awarded penalties to Argentina to aid them to victory?

Prior to that final as you say, Argentina only had one penalty goal from a losing or drawing position, against Croatia.

All their other penalties was when they were already winning the game.
So what logic proves that Argentina were playing nil nil or losing, and then the ref "dashed" them a penalty to help them?

And even in the said Croatia game they never struggled. They completely dominated and decimated Croatia.

So LVG is talking absolute nonsense.

The truth is that only France and Brazil were stronger teams than Argentina leading to Qatar 2023.

Argentina were lucky to avoid Brazil because Croatia eliminated Brazil..

And then they were lucky Emi Martinez made that crucial dying seconds save.

Argentina were worthy champions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I am an olosho but I have been in three different continents and over 22 countries.

Oh..an international olosho...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚... so u really think it boosts ur reputation..... an olosho is synonymous to a broke niggar .... u are only useful as a cum dump ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by mumu9gerian: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Simply the truth

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Flows001(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2023
That means even his players were part of the plan of gifting the world cup to Messi, because they lost the penalty shootout against Argentina.

Pathetic losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by benardtotti(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2023
LZAA:

Mourinho lost a Europa league final after taking the lead
I don't think you get how bad decisions deflate the morale of the offended team
You saw how Mourinho hounded the ref after that match
The refs were more than lenient that is van gaal's point
Anyways we can agree to disagree
Football is the winner after all is said and done

I get you but I don't think Van Gaal should be complaining cos his team had a chance to redeem itself and failed . They had the advantage the moment they levelled up but they didn't have the mentality to win .

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2023
benardtotti:

Explain pls , cos Netherlands and Argentina played penalties to decide the winner .

Match fixing don't always work...just like rigging don't always work..sometimes u also need luck ... Barcelona vs Chelsea in 2009 was also fixed .... Messi has really really benefited from Fifa ,Uefa and la liga ....

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Gangster1ms: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2023
If you don't think 6 penalties in a 7 game span is suspicious, then I don't know what to tell you.

Coupled with the FIFA organisers and media pushing the narrative of how football owed him a world cup, it's pretty clear.

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Flows001(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2023
LZAA:

I don't think you fully grasp what van gaal is saying
What he means is that Argentina shouldn't have been in that final at all
The ludicrous amount of penalties they got in that tournament reminded people of south korea in 2002
Do you get it now?
Oh and please don't bring up ronaldo's name because i leave that silly comparison for toddlers and pubescent trolls

Your sense dey pain you.

So the referees should have turned blind eyes to fouls against Argentina just to please clowns like you abi??

Nobody decides the number of penalties that can be and should be given, the more the fouls in the 18 yard box, the more the penalties.

Even France got two Penalties againdt Argentina in the final, without which Argentina would have sealed their win within 90minutes, so STFU!!!

FYI, remove Penalties from the Wordl Cup and Argentina would still have been to win it, 90% of the penalties they got weren't match deciders.

2 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by OJEEMAH(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Harry kane got his penalties in games they still would have won regardless... he got 4 penalties in 2 group games .. if they rigged it like they rigged for Argentina, England would have been awarded a dubiuos penalty against Croatia in the semis and again in the final against France.... most Messi fans are not honest , so I don't expect the truth ...
If there was a clear penalty call against Croatia, it would have been different. We cannot fault anybody here cos there was no Situation like that.

Unless a decision is made to cancel penalties in football, there will always be a debate cos the winner rejoices and the loser laments and give reasons why it should never be awarded.

Argentina played better than Netherlands.
They also outplayed Croatia
For 80mins, France were completely outplayed before that penalty revived them.
It wonโ€™t take anything to say, Argentina deserved to win the Tournament just like France

Aside the Croatia, Netherlands and France were decided by penalties. Any team could have won but Argentina did.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by aQUINandmore: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Oh..an international olosho...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚... so u really think it boosts ur reputation..... an olosho is synonymous to a broke niggar .... u are only useful as a cum dump ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
yes, I have a roof over my head, cars and passport to 6 different nations.
I have over 20 girls that are working for me in different countries.
You no go fit look one of my girls eye to eye.

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by LZAA: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Flows001:

Your sense dey pain you.

So the referees should have turned blind eyes to fouls against Argentina just to please clowns like you abi??

Nobody decides the number of penalties that can be and should be given, the more the fouls in the 18 yard box, the more the penalties.

Even France got two Penalties againdt Argentina in the final, without which Argentina would have sealed their win within 90minutes, so STFU!!!

FYI, remove Penalties from the Wordl Cup and Argentina would still have been to win it, 90% of the penalties they got weren't match deciders.
What would NL be without the t*rolls๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Patosky4U: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2023
People that think a world cup can be scripted are the most daft humans. So you believe someone somewhere told other players not to score or purposely lose for Messi to win undecided undecided undecided or you believe the referee department that is a collection from all over the world will be told to favour only one team and they will accept or will not speak out... Radarada everywhere. Sore losers always find excuse and everyone want to be popular on top Messi matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Flows001(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Almiron I told you and now the truth is out....
The truth by a bitter coach whose team enjoyed a comeback due to the ridiculous minutes of extra time they got?

The truth by someone who is still pained that Argentina trashed him and Messi reminded him of his past?

Clowns ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Chukwunonso1: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:
I don't have anything against Messi Ooo, but I think if Ronaldo is getting half of the support and love Messi is getting from the ogas at the top, he will be much better than he is today. If you're in the West and u don't support LGBTQ they'll frustrate u and make sure they bring u down, the forces behind this community are strong and influential. I'm not saying that his lack of support for LGBTQ is the only reason why some unknown forces ganged up against him, he also had issues with Coca-Cola, politics may also be involved as well. So, making Messi their champion seems to be the perfect move for them. Despite little to no support Ronaldo got he was able to make it to this position. I think he's the real GOAT.

Ronaldo is more of a LGBTQ person than Messi na... See how Ronaldo got his kids verses how Messi got his....So he should be getting their support na, abi?

Ronaldo is extroverted, a model, more social and swagaliciou, he should be the likeable one not Messi who's to shy and 'local'

The truth is Messi is more successful because he is more talented and wiser

Talented- ball to leg on the pitch he's better, he dribbles like Ronaldiho and Maradona, scores like Pele and Ronaldo and playmake and assist like zidine, Inesta, Ozil, Zavi etc.... Ronaldo is simply a great goal score and that's all.

Wiser- he remained in Bacar where the environment was favorable and conducive and achieved everything instead of playing to the gallery by jumping up and down like Ronaldo just to prove a point.

This is why Messi is better and greater

Talent and wisdom is why tubaba could outshine Idris and Blackface- tubaba is just wiser....it's why Davido could even compete with wzzy who is more talented

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Beverlyjean(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If there was a clear penalty call against Croatia, it would have been different. We cannot fault anybody here cos there was no Situation like that.

Unless a decision is made to cancel penalties in football, there will always be a debate cos the winner rejoices and the loser laments and give reasons why it should never be awarded.

Argentina played better than Netherlands.
They also outplayed Croatia
For 80mins, France were completely outplayed before that penalty revived them.
It wonโ€™t take anything to say, Argentina deserved to win the Tournament just like France

Aside the Croatia, Netherlands and France were decided by penalties. Any team could have won but Argentina did.

U know the truth...but u have decided not to believe the truth... football is a contact sport, so if the refs wanna award soft penalties, it's easy ... barca vs Chelsea 2009,was fixed ... and it worked , imagine if iniesta ballooned that last chance... 2010 was also fixed for barca against inter ...but it dint work ...

U of all people can't say u don't know how match fixing works ... Fifa has been in existence for a century...its not a new thing to them ...
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Almunjid(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

Ronaldo is more of a LGBTQ person than Messi na... See how Ronaldo got his kids verses how Messi got his....So he should be getting their support na, abi?

Ronaldo is extroverted, a model, more social and swagaliciou, he should be the likeable one not Messi who's to shy and 'local'

The truth is Messi is more successful because he is more talented and wiser

Talented- ball to leg on the pitch he's better, he dribbles like Ronaldiho and Maradona, scores like Pele and Ronaldo and playmaker and assist like zidine, Inesta, Ozil, Zavi etc.... Ronaldo is simply a great goal score and that's all.

Wiser- he remained in Bacar where the environment is favorable and achieved everything I stead playing to the gallery by jumping up and down like Ronaldiho just to prove a point.

This is why Messi is better and greater
In ur opinion. But Ronaldo is better i my opinion.
Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by mayor1814: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Almunjid:

Messi no dey argue with anybody, he go do anything u want even if it's against his values while Ronaldo will disagree and refused to be forced into doing what's not part of his moral values. Ronaldo also had issues with Coca-Cola, do u think the company would let it slide?

what values are u talking about? Ronaldo has one of the biggest hotels in the world, are u telling us coca cola is not sold and consumed in such a hotel? what a hypocrite. all u fraudnaldo sympathizers have been pained since December 18, 2022. I'm happy this pain really hit below the belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' by Inobeyourmate: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Van Gal can cry till eternity, oh, nah Argentine players tell his players to miss pk? Or FIFA instructed them to do so, I can't blame him, someone that was a sore loser at man U, the idiot was always busy writing notes that he missed while in secondary school, he is just one bitter ass like every other Penaldo fan, I swear, Van Gal and Obembet be were ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Has Victor Moses Done Enough To Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2017? / John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Celebrate 13th Traditional Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.