Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich (22982 Views)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Caaz: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
talented321:
O boy no need to reply some women here... by their statement u will know what they are passing through.. From xprience
When you cannot hide behind weed n depression anymore.take time of to fix your shrunken mental health.

You really need to make your boast in the lord.
Truth's you need help sir, you're damaged no doubt,but the lord will make it easy for you.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by izonborn098(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Talented no dey reply people like u...
Caaz:

It's really well with you,take time out of nairaland and fix your issues.

You really need Jesus in your life.
Caaz:

When you cannot hide behind weed n depression anymore.take time of to fix your shrunken mental health.

You really need to make your boast in the lord.
Truth's you need help sir, you're damaged no doubt,but the lord will make it easy for you.
sorry things go this way, it is not ur fault but u will be fine.. You can be a pastor as well because experience make people know god wella... Ur brain is going through some emotional damage which i know but take care....
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Caaz: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Talented no dey reply people like u... sorry things go this way, it is not ur fault but u will be fine.. You can be a pastor as well because experience make people know god wella... Ur brain is going through some emotional damage which i know but take care....
May I suggest you guys go for therapy?
You boths are damaged emotionally and are a common sight hence your flocking together and constituting nuisance on nairaland.

In all ....it's well with you boths as liked attracts likes.
May the peace of God make your journey to rediscovering yourselves easier.

I leave you in peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by izonborn098(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't know d doctor who give u access to ur phone..
Caaz:

May I suggest you guys go for therapy?
You boths are damaged emotionally and are a common sight hence your flocking together and constituting nuisance on nairaland.

In all ....it's well with you boths as liked attracts likes.
May the peace of God make your journey to rediscovering yourselves easier.

I leave you in peace!

we'd work on ourselves that is why we are having fun here... U may think u get head but in reality u are not more than my 10yrs old kid..
So always work on urself and stop thinking everybody is as useless as u are...
You are from a damage home doesn't mean everybody is the same..
It is for ur own good u don't quote me again.. Yuck...

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by talented321: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
I know say u like vawulence...
izonborn098:
I don't know d doctor who give u access to ur phone.. we'd work on ourselves that is why we are having fun here... U may think u get head but in reality u are not more than my 10yrs old kid..
So always work on urself and stop thinking everybody is as useless as u are...
You are from a damage home doesn't mean everybody is the same..
It is for ur own good u don't quote me again.. Yuck...
but that b*t*h don't deserve the attention u are giving to her...
Don't make her proud with mentions she don't deserve.. Biko

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Caaz: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2023
talented321:
I know say u like vawulence... but that b*t*h don't deserve the attention u are giving to her...
Don't make her proud with mentions she don't deserve.. Biko
It's well with your mental health.read Ephesians 2 v 23.

You tWo are always flocking in assembly like goat n dog.
What a superlative combination.
Please don't forget to read
the excerpts I recommended.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by JoshuaAndrew: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2023
The warranty may cover various aspects, including the insulation's performance https://superfoamusa.com/, adhesion to surfaces, and resistance to moisture or pests. It's important to review the warranty documentation to understand what is covered and what is not.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by FRANCISTOWN: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Be like say only nairaland guys live inside caves

There are poor graduates marrying themselves every weekend, and pepper sellers marrying bricklayers too, why do you guys like to go with a narrative simply to castigate women? Na only rich people dey marry?
Yes o! I swr you have not lied.

And the wives later go into coded hookupism and oloshoism, or steady giving one rich man, disrespect the men, bring in bastards and at the end of the day "abscond" from the marriage 🤣🤣. Them dey marry o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

And the wives later go into coded hookupism and oloshoism, or steady giving one rich man, disrespect the men, bring in bastards and at the end of the day "abscond" from the marriage 🤣🤣. Them dey marry o

Yes now, but the fact is that your sisters, relatives, and friends you described in this narrative you painted in your comment, doesn't apply to most women that married poor, hope you get the logic? 🥴🥴🥴

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

And the wives later go into coded hookupism and oloshoism, or steady giving one rich man, disrespect the men, bring in bastards and at the end of the day "abscond" from the marriage🤣🤣

Them dey marry o

You are extremely street wise and Updated!!!

I personally know more than a Dozen of Marriages which suit your Narrative.

I usually PITY Poor men a lot because The way some Average/Rich men are Fvcking their Wives ehn most especially the pretty ones no be heregrin

Most of those Poor men Wives who usually sell provisions/food/goods and whatever in shops along the road side are Coded Oloshos. Their Shops is an Avenue for Scouting Average/Rich men. It took me time to know all these Stuffs.

The ones who are working in offices nko.

Nigeria is so MESSED Up in Everything.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by AllenSpencer: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fact!
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by MrSinister(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
So I have been told. But which Nigerian lady will knowingly marry a broke man?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Caaz:
Expect lots of frustrated damaged men to invade this thread to cap nonsense.

The agba redpillers misleading you dolts on this nairaland are happily married and playing with their kids when they returned from work.

Most of them are docile husbands at home, whilst some of you empty dolts are frustrated smoking cannabis wasting your minuted lives away.

Stop carrying gender-malice around ma.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Kobicove(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
I concur!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by aQUINandmore: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
What concerns a broke man with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
That's no totally ttue. Situation of things made it so. No Nigerian girls want to marry a struggling man. So when the money comes, we have to properly select the ones that are loyal and not for money

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by abidem4real: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
fineboynl:
If a man doesn't marry when he is broke. Marriage become difficult when he is rich. Especially getting the right one without money influence or family interference.

Ask any successful rich guys they will admit the simple fact about getting the right one since everyone is drawn to success.
Na lie! The most dangerous period for a man to marry is when he is "broke". You will regret your life if you do so. Women are always women. They choose to misbehave when the opportunity presents itself regardless of a man being "broke" or rich.
Women are the most unpredictable creatures ever created by God.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Obierika(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

My mom was in ss3 when my dad met her.

There was no SS3 then.

I think they used to call it Form 5, the highest class in secondary school (Which is the equivalent of today's SS2)

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Skillsnigeria: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Okay
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by oyeb15: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
If u marry when u are broke, then u will still marry again when u are rich and vice versa.

Marriage last long when a man income increase s gradually over d years.

If I hit #50M today, I will misbehave.

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
I think I disagree, how do you feel as a man when you are broke??

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Obierika(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
MrSinister:
So I have been told. But which Nigerian lady will knowingly marry a broke man?

Even I would not give my daughter out in marriage to a broke guy grin

7 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by capetownboyz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
if your body no reach ground no marry oo..ur woman go share ur property outside.hunger de reset brain no love inside.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by MrSinister(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obierika:

Even I would not give my daughter out in marriage to a broke guy grin

Lol! grin grin grin you can say that again
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by GYBABA(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Question is, how will a broke man even marry? And I really think there's nothing difficult in rich men deciding to get married as long as they aren't too old.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by AdemolaA2: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Very true !!!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Obierika:

There was no SS3 then.

I think they used to call it Form 5, the highest class in secondary school (Which is the equivalent of today's SS2)

I didn't knw that so i said the one i knw. Since they write waec in ss3, thanks 4 the correction.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Mrbenny001: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
emmaodet:

My dad also married my mum with virtually nothing.
As a matter of fact, it was the money they were given that they used to buy the mattress they slept with on that wedding night. That was how bad it was.
Funny enough, my mum was a graduate.
I do think to myself that the man was very very lucky.
If he had come in this age, even a pepper seller won't touch him with a long pole not to talk of a graduate.
Which graduate go marry you for room wey no even get mattress? He was lucky he married in the 80s
Your mum was a graduate and you're praising her for getting married to a poor man..any graduate man or woman is expected to work hard and defeat poverty..was she sent to school to be poor.. marriage or not women should sit up and work rather than looking for ready made everywhere..if country good and there's enough jobs everyone go dey alright..man or woman

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by YoungLionken(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Absolutely correct!!

Love's very hard to find/get as a rich man than as a poor man, because most Nigerian women already bagged PhD in pretence and manipulation. Only a naive boy would fall for such gimmick as love..

I would advise that you marry that lady that stayed/struggled with you when you had nothing, than to pitch a new romantic tent with another one, who only came after the storms are over...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Fiscus105(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Lies from pity of hell! Does being rich take away brain from their brains to know good character from bad character?

Can character be hidden? .......only a fool won't know bad girl that is pretending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?) / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.