Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich (22979 Views)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Dshocker(m): 5:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Why not ask the person I replied who first called them poor men? undecided

So if i were a police officer, and a raid was carried out, and you were held, will you tell them to leave you and go chase others?

Na you wey talk am i know, and na why i dey ask you.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Blazadenise(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2023
No be lie, especially if you far from God ehn , your own done finish, cause naa the marriage go las las finish the man

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2023
True love isn't built in the units of poverty.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by poiZon: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

But poor men are marrying every weekend, are they marrying stones?
They r marrying poorer women from broken or busted homes.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Teymanhenry(f): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Caaz:

And I use to think you have that substance called a brain all these while, what a disappointment.

Being a feminist or not these genders are not equal. One holistically depends on the other either intentionally or unintentionally
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Teymanhenry(f): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2023
emmaodet:

My dad also married my mum with virtually nothing.
As a matter of fact, it was the money they were given that they used to buy the mattress they slept with on that wedding night. That was how bad it was.
Funny enough, my mum was a graduate.
I do think to myself that the man was very very lucky.
If he had come in this age, even a pepper seller won't touch him with a long pole not to talk of a graduate.
Which graduate go marry you for room wey no even get mattress? He was lucky he married in the 80s

Tbh plenty of women in their 30s still do such. They believe their chances of getting married are getting slimmer. That is when they face facts and believe in the future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:

So if i were a police officer, and a raid was carried out, and you were held, will you tell them to leave you and go chase others?

Na you wey talk am i know, and na why i dey ask you.

Are you daft?

I said I replied a comment who first called them poor men to prove a point so stop asking a stupid question, try to reason it's not that hard.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Dshocker(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you daft?

I said I replied a comment who first called them poor men to prove a point so stop asking a stupid question, try to reason it's not that hard.

If you weren't stupid, you would have understood were i was coming from, vagabond.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:

If you weren't stupid, you would have understood were i was coming from, vagabond.

Fvck off from my mention

Slow eel.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
fineboynl:
If a man doesn't marry when he is broke. Marriage become difficult when he is rich. Especially getting the right one without money influence or family interference.

Ask any successful rich guys they will admit the simple fact about getting the right one since everyone is drawn to success.

Many are in this dilemma currently. grin
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Dshocker(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Fvck off from my mention

Slow eel.

Slowpoke, eels are neither slow, nor fast.

Vagabond
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Ebymyk(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

WELL BRO EVEN THE 33 UPWARD ARE NOT 100% BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR AGE THEY ARE THINKING DIFFERENT NOT AS TWENTIES THINKS.

AT LEAST THEY WILL BE ABLE AND READY TO FACE IT WITH YOU KNOWING THAT THEIR AGE IS BEHIND THEM
very true bro... Thanks again
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Jamie1000: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
djon78:

Story story

You are not married or even in a relationship
Neither are you Rich

Because of this your mindset

What many guys even want in marriage is peace of mind

If you go begin look all those things you wrote up there

You don miss road completely

One of my mentor was telling of a billionare that can't go to his home
He sleeps in hotels or guest houses

Because his wife is a terror

He can't also leave the marriage because of his children
She will mess them up if left alone

Reason before you write. And express your points without sentiments or emotions. Truth will always be truth. Why is he having issues with the wife. He probably have a model as a side chick. Who he spends his time with in the hotel. The beautiful gals you see around the world, who funds thier lifestyle? Most Billionaires date models and actress who have A class beauty and most likely young. It doesn't mean they have peace of mind or happy. But, it is what what they want. Even Bill Gates and Jeff do and are divorced. As a man, If you make 100m right now, you will most likely leave/ cheat on the gal you're with when you have just 1m. And such beautiful and young gal will not date you with your 1m. Even if she does, she will eventually leave you for a rich dude. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Jamie1000: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Tbh plenty of women in their 30s still do such. They believe their chances of getting married are getting slimmer. That is when they face facts and believe in the future

Only 30s... A beautiful gal in her 20s will most likely leave you if you're broke. Because, she has many options . And can land a richer guy if she is lucky

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Saintmary(f): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
VULCAN:
I think you need to tell us HOW you know the past lover was at fault.

If you can't then you wasted the education your parents or guardians gave you

Not you, not your generations already born, not your generations unborn can invalidate anything pertaining to my life.

Now, face your miserable existence and buzz off.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Saintmary(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Good man as in how? Define

Your own definition of a good man is good enough for you.

Because only your own conscience can judge you, not mine.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Saintmary(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:

I don't believe this.

In most cases, good men ended up with bad wives.

I believe everyone will get what they deserve, but if otherwise, then it needs investigation and remedy.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by Saintmary(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Very wrong assertion, life doesn't work like this.

Meeting a food spouse has nothing to do with been good or bad. Life can happen wether you are good or not.

When life happens, then it's up to you to ward off whatever you don't want.

You may not really understand what I'm trying to say.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by MSN1(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2023
fineboynl:
If a man doesn't marry when he is broke. Marriage become difficult when he is rich. Especially getting the right one without money influence or family interference.

Ask any successful rich guys they will admit the simple fact about getting the right one since everyone is drawn to success.
Deep Fact.
Re: If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich by delpee(f): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
bonnyhope:

Ok

That's 2 categories of class 6

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?) / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.