Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (33585 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by IamAsiri: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
elipheleh:

A manipulative woman is a dangerous one.

Reason why I advised OP to leave her WHEN HE IS READY is NOT because of her pasts, BUT because of her manipulative tears.

If you meet manipulative people you deal with them with manipulations too. If you meet honest people, you deal with them honestly too

So, you don't believe that she is honest? How do you want her to be honest? I hope the OP will not end up with a terrible person at the end of the day because by then he would have deserved it.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by MrFly(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
A pot calling a kettle black
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Kingbuhari(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
If what she said are true that they used her to step up.. and I see her as honest parson that fooled by ediots.. I will love her and show her all men are not same.. u never ready for marriage
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by OdefaGirl(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Tenrack:
well said. grin cheesy I wish you many more happy years in your marriage

Thank you dear
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,
Ok so straight down to the business without much hassle.

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Please your candid advice I'd needed

What exactly is the problem with her past??

Sex?
Or what else??
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by rumenase(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
Fahvvy:
In a woman's mind, she's always the victim undecided... Once you understand this, you'll learn to not take women's tales of woes too seriously until it's verified undecided...

She has been in 10 relationships (that she told you about, they could be more of course grin) and in those 10 relationships, she gave the impression of being the victim grin...

So she's the saint and her 10+ exes are the devil's ba? Nice one grin...

Secondly...
It's no news that like attracts like, so what exactly is it about her that is making her attract guys that are "Scum bags"? grin...

My brother, that thing that pursued 10+ men may very well pursue you too and when she meets the next guy, you'll be the 11th ex, what a charm that will be grin cheesy...

Thirdly...
Let's assume that she indeed is the victim here (I highly doubt this, but let's continue grin)... If she's the victim, can you really trust her decision making abilities? undecided...

I mean, what kind of person chooses the wrong fellows 10 times? If she made the wrong decision 10 times in the past, how are you sure she's not making the wrong one now? grin...

Fourthly...
Never trust a person who speaks bad about their exes undecided...

She was in a relationship with these people for a number of months (prolly years). Is she trying to say that there wasn't anything good that her exes did for her? And if there wasn't why did she stay for the period she stayed? undecided...

Wow, she must have been really selfless grin...
A truly selfless female in the 21st century is indeed a unicorn, but alas! Unicorns don't exist grin...

Finally...
A girl who has been in 10 relationships (and more grin), probably have as much body count (and more grin), is her "good qualities" enough to make up for all of her shortcomings? grin...
God bless you bro. She’s pretending she don enjoy life tire and wants to settle down when OP marry her e go see her true colors
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by sexysage(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Me rn
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by jflower06(m): 3:26am On Sep 11, 2023
My brother, I will strongly advice you to advice yourself and be thorough while doing so.
Please consider these questions while taking your decision.
How many girls have you slept with before you meet her? Be honest with yourself.
Are you having a forgiving spirit?
Are you the type that gives people second chance?
Do you think she deserves a second chance?
Are you judging her?
Do you think you are more holy than her?

My brother, remember this... The demons still have futures too
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by MrCork: 9:58pm On Feb 06
Latty88:
OP be sincere, you too have had something to do with a lot of girls!

Just like the way some of those girls in your past used you likewise some of thee guys in her past used her too. Therefore you have no right to judge or condemn her.

If you cannot deal with her past free her quickly.

How much are it please?
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by imagrg(m): 4:03am On Feb 08
True!
I owe you a big cucumber my dear.
Foodqueen:
Break up with her if u want to and stop using past.

Were you not having sex with the girls you were with in your past.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by tochez240: 9:44am On Feb 08
Reminderz:
lol they know how to cook up emotional stories... lol she don go on adventures with the bad boys con dey cook up stories for you in order to make it feel like it was all the fault of the guys she dated... she wanted fun, she had fun, all those cock and bullshit stories nor sell for here... lol they always run away from accountability...

well, since you sef don reign in your fornication period, I think you guys really fit each other....

this is why I keep telling ladies, those good men wey una dey leave for the bad guys know wetin dem dey do... since they are in the game, they know who to look out for when searching for something serious... the signs are always there but since they feel the nice guy is stupid and foolish, they move to the bad guy intentionally because to them, "he's fun and adventurous"... and when shit finally hit the fan, they come back running... op, you guys fit each other, since you're both great fornicators... in fact, you guys will produce wonderful kids cool

You have said it all my brother😁😁

Nice guys always finish last till enterniy⚠️

A younger version of that lady wouldn't look OP twice talkless of dating him, now her chips are already down.... Of course OP is the last resort to hang her boots on lol, it cannot be me shaaa

Thank you lord for making me a smart guy🙏🏽

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.