Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (33606 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by PepeXKermit: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,
Ok so straight down to the business without much hassle.

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Please your candid advice I'd needed

You ve mumu o. Your wiman sat sge made out with her exes and e dey lain you? Na preaching she gats preach to them when she dey together with them then? Mumu man.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by blackslayer: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
I hope you read this message! I was once like you. Just thank your stars you actually got to know of her past. Some will hide it.
In summary, trust your instincts. If you're here asking questions, that means deep down you do not feel right! Listen to that voice. Based on your intuition alone, I will say run! Based on my experience, I will say disappear! Run my friend. These new age women are not our mothers! Don't forget that. So even if you are a good man, you still need to be extremely careful....especially if you're a good man.

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by seguno2: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

Did she make out with them, aka have s3x with them, when she was in relationship with the exes? Or she had s3x with them after the relationship ended, and especially after she started dating you
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by bonnyhope: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Most of them have dark pasts

Go on with her if you can cope high BP.

She is lovable because she has experience in the love world

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by jojothaiv(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigga,

Let me be straight with you, since her past will keep popping out like Lollipop in your head, it's best you let her go. If you later let your emotions get the better part of you (which am afraid is not always reliable) you'd be doing this out of pity or not necessarily what you want for your mental health.

All in all, it's a suggestion, do what work best for you.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Montaque(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
The "ex dilemma". Tell the truth about an ex or lie about it? If a girl is real with you, I think you should be real with her too. She is not judging your past, you shouldn't too. If you can't deal, let her be so she can pick her life up. I personally don't think her true qualities are diminished by her past. You just described her care and concern for you and your mum (even when she had no benefit to get from it. You could have still loved her anyway). That is rare this days, even from virgins. So decide what you want

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by R0ckefeller: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you see girl wey truly love you and she no pretend why you self dey talk about her past when you know your mind no strong to contain anything wey she talk.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by seguno2: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Is she the same girl that you were simping over below

ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I made the worst mistake of my life and I think it's affecting me now
I have a girlfriend I dated for 4 years before we had issue she was 22 years and I was 25 so she doesn't listen to me she kept communicating with her ex although it got me angry and I broke up with her while her friend got married to that her ex she begged me to come back I refused until 2 years after I decided to listen to her then I found out she had dated many guys close to 10 guys why I was with just 1 girl until I started having issues with her so I decided to question her because I disvirgined her and she doesn't like a protected sex after interrogation I discovered she had 1 abortion and I try to man up and accept the fact that it cannot be changed so once in awhile it gets into my head but the one that got into my head recently I collected her phone to help her repair it then that was how I came across the chat with one of her ex that got her pregnant all the nude they shared how they zucked each other and how she went ahead to abort the baby and she was still asking the guy if he wanted the baby and how the baby would have been a year old although she said she no longer communicate with the ex and I discovered she has blocked him and was telling the guy to stay clear that she is married now.
This got me angry and furious although she told me she had abortion but not full information of what happened then I called her to challenge her then she said I'm always using her past to hurt her because I kept saying it and the mother was there and she heard everything and the mother got angry that I disappointed her because she wasn't expecting such from me the mother never knew she did abortion until the convo I had with her then the mother was mad at me that she never expected such from me and the mother is a churchy type of person so she got angry ad said if not for my mother that died she would have blocked me from calling she and her daughter I felt bad that I messed up everything and tht ishoud not have said what I said and she said I should return her daughter's phone and everything belonging to her daughter including her things in my place and since that yesterday I've been begging the mother and it's now looking like she doesn't want me to talk to her daughter any more and I plan to marry her very soon I'm 29 and I don't know where to start from I have been down because I love the girl she made a statement that I felt bad for she said why does nobody loves me I felt broken it's been 24 hours now I've not heard from my gf im sticker in between moving on or wait if anything can be done......
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by aylipple: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
This your story is a bit funny; she has demonstrated love to you & shown qualities you've never seen in any woman you dated before but her past (which she trusted you enough to share with you) is what's bothering you?

If you were looking for a saint you shouldn't have bothered dating a lady with a history of failed relationships in the first place. Yes, you may not have known her body count before the conversation came up but please tell, if she'd only dated two, three or four men before she met you would it have mattered?

I get the feeling you're not genuinely into her in the first instance perhaps she came into your life at a trying period & now that you're over that phase, she's of no use to you; I'd strongly advise you to respectfully break up with her before it's too late instead of constantly using her past against her.

Meanwhile, you did write something about her being a "...lover and mother". Does she have a child or children by you or from one of her past failed relationships? If the former, please find a way to make your relationship with her work otherwise you'd be exposing your child/children to different male figures that'll be coming into their lives.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by rickleye: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Dude how old are you 20 ?
Leave her alone .
For you to bring this case before the NL elders mean you can’t get over her past.
Personally, if she checks all the boxes , I’ll marry her -but you are concerned about her body count.

Either you slept with 1 person or she 100. You are neither a virgin.

You are asking the wrong question -
Does she make you happy ?

I’ll tell ya a story. I left the country and returned back a few years ago . Met up with an ex who was so happy to see me . I didn’t know she was married.

Anyways, my sister took me to see her at a Barracks and she introduced me to her husband. She said honey - this was the dude I was supposed to marry, the dude I told you about . We shook hands and his answer , I must be the lucky man. And he hugged her saying to me “ your loss”
They are still married with 3 girls . We are still friends.

I can tell you that girl’s past looking for love in all the wrong places. How many times we did it and where ?
But all “that” does not matter .
Grow some balls and be the luckier person and marry her or let her go.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by syntekelite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Are you the father to the child born by her?? If yes then do the needful and marry your soul mate..what if she didn't tell u abt her past or she is in the category of its jst the guy that dis-virgin me that hve ever slept with you re the only one i hve opened up to ever since he broke my heart. @op if she wasnt doing runs/olosho/hookup i believe it shouldn't bother you after all you hve also dived into 40 something girls river to swim how come she isn't holding it against you??
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by GboyegaD(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
How are you different from the men in her past? If you have had sex with the girls from your past and currently having sex with her, you are no different from her and the men she slept with. If you are not matured enough to let go of her past as far as she is faithful to you in this relationship, please don't waste her time any longer and let her go.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
blackslayer:
I hope you read this message! I was once like you. Just thank your stars you actually got to know of her past. Some will hide it.
In summary, trust your instincts. If you're here asking questions, that means deep down you do not feel right! Listen to that voice. Based on your intuition alone, I will say run! Based on my experience, I will say disappear! Run my friend. These new age women are not our mothers! Don't forget that. So even if you are a good man, you still need to be extremely careful....especially if you're a good man.

@bolded,

You're very right on this. 👍

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by lifenajeje(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Do u know that even.prostitutes from brothels can become good wives ?

She may have huge body count but that does not mean she won't make a good wife ..

Na woman wey go give u peace important pass.

Ur sure plug for PEP, PrEP, HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs.
Call or WhatsApp
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by yewit37486: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gentlelox:
If the gal's name is Silvia and she is from Sapele... My brother run run run

She dey lie give u.... I dated one so called Silvia that lived in Sapele and attended Delta State University. That gal na lie full her mouth. She lies about everything and fuczks every dic* that calls her. She lies about men dumping her after her good deeds bt in true sense, she useless these men and make a living hell for all of Dem.

I can't go in details about this gal for now... Bt if her name na Silvia, I just saved ur life... Brotherly run for ur Lyf.... Let me give u an hint about her, she has a tattoo on her leg and one other part, can't remember again.

That gal na abortion headquarter.

With more than 9 abortions am aware of already and body counts about 500(am not exaggerating)... He who has ears, make e nor use earpiece block am.

This is a new one, nairaland ehn cheesy
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
rickleye:

Dude how old are you 20 ?
Leave her alone .
For you to bring this case before the NL elders mean you can’t get over her past.
Personally, if she checks all the boxes , I’ll marry her -but you are concerned about her body count.

Either you slept with 1 person or she 100. You are neither a virgin.

You are asking the wrong question -
Does she make you happy ?

I’ll tell ya a story. I left the country and returned back a few years ago . Met up with an ex who was so happy to see me . I didn’t know she was married.

Anyways, my sister took me to see her at a Barracks and she introduced me to her husband. She said honey - this was the dude I was supposed to marry, the dude I told you about . We shook hands and his answer , I must be the lucky man. And he hugged her saying to me “ your loss”
They are still married with 3 girls . We are still friends.

I can tell you that girl’s past looking for love in all the wrong places. How many times we did it and where ?
But all “that” does not matter .
Grow some balls and be the luckier person and marry her or let her go.

@bolded,

You get mind o! She dey introduce you as Ex to her husband in the barracks...lol 😂
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by 007Marvel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Foodqueen:
Break up with her if u want to and stop using past.

Were you not having sex with the girls you were with in your past.

What past is he even talking about, I was expecting to see something like she slept with a dog, she was into prostitution and things like that, but none. He's conflicted and not ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by winner37(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you are not ready to be part of her exes than stay and comfort her just forget about the past and deal with the present..
Sometimes, is a ladies fault while loving a guy ...
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by DarkJeddi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
SUPERPACK:
But can you swear before this honourable court that you have not had sex with more than 10 girls in your lifetime? He who wants equity must come with clean hands - Justice Haruna Tsammani
Leave that equity aside,this not a court of law..
A man having 30 body counts and a woman having 20 body counts,are not the same..
That is the difference between polygamous and promiscuity..

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by yewit37486: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Major7:

Your situation is entirely different from that of the op. It's not just about her past you know,she keep making up with some of these guys which is a big red flag. If they're bad as she claimed,then what is she doing with them still Op,I pray that God will grant you wisdom to approach the issue better.

He said made out not made up, two different things.

IamAsiri:

Where did you read that she kept making up with some of those guys? Go and read the story again undecided.

Exactly. Seems some are already misreading and adding their own details to OP's post.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by TrustedLawyer: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Please leave her alone, because you will never stop using her past against her...that's the truth.

Exactly! I met a lady like that. As nice as she was, I couldn't let go of her past sexual relationships. She had practically lived with one of the guys for about a year and I was always imagining the sexual activities that had gone down.

The imagination was traumatising. Any little thing, I would mention her past and I could see the torture she was going through. I had to let her go. The best thing is for you to let her go.

If you have ever watched VANILLA SKY starring Tom Cruise, you will understand the psychology.

Surprisingly, some guys don't care about a woman's past. Obviously, you are not that kind of guy.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Loyalty1: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
ebijimi7
Just imagine the sound she made when those men were fvcking her and eating her pvssy. Imagine how she put the diuck of some of them in her throat and swallowed their cum.
Imagine how those exs rammed her on bed, on the floor, on the chair and in cars.
Notice how dilapidated her pvssy has become.
Is that the Kinda woman you want as a wife?
A woman that guys (her numerous exs) will be laughing at you from the congregation on your wedding day?
Is that the kinda of woman your mother would want for your?

Women are a copy of their mothers. Know that if you have children with this harl0ts you call girlfriend, your daughters will be fvcked by many men too.
Is that the future you want to subject your innocent daughters to?

Fvck her and also ditch her not just for your sanity but also for the future of your unborn children.
Ciao!
You are devil incarnate.
Make sure that you are a virgin because hard judgement will befall on you if you are not virgin and are judging non virgin so hard.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by mrcrabs(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Just be careful and don't marry her if you are not sure you can cope with her past. No go marry out of pity.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Tzar(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Green flag to take her serious:
Look out for ALL THESE, verify and test these qualities:
1. Respect for you
2. Loyalty (including no social media flirting with other men),
3. Submissiveness
4. Homeliness- home care and cooking skills
5. Fertility- do tests for her egg quality, STD/STI, Rhesus group, and genotype.
6. Past of no prostitution, drugs, tattoos, violence, stealing and fetish tendencies.

Red flag:
If she was such a good woman with her exes, how come she wasn’t good enough to be wifed by her 10exes … 10men o? Bad boys recognize wife material even more than good boys, so if she was that rare gem, she will certainly be wifed pronto!

You are the only one whe can weight her known past and her present personality to determine if you can take the risk. Marriage and long term relationship is a risk that can be rewarding or regrettable… so weight it carefully.

GOOD LUCK!

ebijimi7:

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by occfx: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

She became a better person out of durex. Those ganja men are waiting for her to get married, then they will come in and tease her with hard currency... Of course she will fall na, and they will Nak the hell out her since nothing will be attached this time. Fear women with many body count.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Abagworo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are not ready to marry.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by oneman2k7: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
So she should accept your own past ba? What is d difference. U were busy shining other girls congo and u think karma will forget?

U are even lucky to have a now changed and supportive girlfriend.

I will advice you to move ahead. Both of you should really change and love yourself.

There is no good girls anywhere.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by izonborn098(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
What make u think a woman who have more than 10 body counts don't do abortion?
charlesdinho:
you said you dated some ladies. are you trying to say you did not make out with any of them? na sex she sex, she no do abortion or kill person

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by elipheleh(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
IamAsiri:

You cannot advise OP to leave her now? Why later? Or is OP not one of those who have also "damaged" lots of girls? Are the "damagers" okay to start fresh lives while the "damagees" are stigmatised for life?

A manipulative woman is a dangerous one.

Reason why I advised OP to leave her WHEN HE IS READY is NOT because of her pasts, BUT because of her manipulative tears.

If you meet manipulative people you deal with them with manipulations too. If you meet honest people, you deal with them honestly too

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Blazadenise(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
I don't understand the past bros is holding onto, those you have dated and knack no be person go marry them, abi you no be person past like this, just they play
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Prettychild(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
lol! Not like you are a virgin O! You also dated different girls before you met her so what’s the fuss about her past that is not even different from yours?
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by eleniyan2020: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Yes and I said so. If you have problem with what I said head to supreme court
supreme court ke,watin b my own...even I sleep with 100girls,I go still marry body count not more than 3!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.