Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (33521 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jman06:
Somebody who has had ten body counts is promiscuous! The ten are just those she told op about, there may still be many more she didn't disclose to op.

And the men? Do they also have body counts or na wood Dem dey insert their rod?
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Jman06(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
By the time you come back to this forum to complain about this same lady, all the people here trying to guittrip you into marrying that girl would blame you and accuse you of ignoring the red flags.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by OdefaGirl(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tenrack:
sorry if I struck a chord. I'm just stating the bitter truth. You and your ilk cannot escape it.

Too late to cry blood.... I married at 22. So carry your craze commot for my front
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Jman06(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
OdefaGirl:

And the men? Do they also have body counts or na wood Dem dey insert their rod?
Men and women are not judged alike when it comes to issue of sex.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Moneyyman: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you're no comfortable with her last, breakup and move on.

If not, you'll slowly resent her and eventually start suspecting her of cheating. Recipe for disaster.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by sheDD(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unclebayo:
Her past really matters BEWARE
Of truth she's got no dark past nah
She is just unlucky ,,,
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by UnabashedIPOB: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex

If you're judging her based on her past (having been intimate with the guys she dated) which to me is NO different from yours after all you're NOT a virgin yourself, is preposterous!
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by charlesdinho(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
OdefaGirl:

You know that infertility in marriages are mostly from the male partners, but the women still bears the brunt, be whining your mouth till you marry.
ode
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by rickleye: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
omooba969:

@bolded,

You get mind o! She dey introduce you as Ex to her husband in the barracks...lol 😂

She knew her hubby was matured I suppose. Plus I had just returned so was nowhere in the picture for a while. In hindsight I wouldn’t have gone to see here nor she introduce me if there would have been trouble 😀
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by culf: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,
Ok so straight down to the business without much hassle.

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Please your candid advice I'd needed

guy, no one is a saint, a Lady that stand by you in difficult moments and love you unconditionally is one to keep. No allow all these redpill and small boy that doesn't know what life is all about to deceive you.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Princezibk: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
I really blame her for not keeping her secrets to herself… Everyone has one or two secrets most especially the men folks are worse, now you using are sincerity against her like you are a saint
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Starships4u(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.

Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

Yhu don't deserve her....
Imagine a stinking guy calling some girl a bad name in something yhu have done and worse in yhur short stay on earth!

Tufiakwa!
Omo Ase, Eda...
Yhu just seriously pissed me off damn!

How can I un-read this nonsense I just read...
Mtcheeew.....
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jman06:
Men and women are not judged alike when it comes to issue of sex.

Clap for yourself.... Saint Obi
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by femmoy(m): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2023
elmagnifico411:
you have a past, and she does have too.. u decided not to talk about yours cos u don't want us to see u as 'brostitute' like u mentioned, which means u were a bad boy in the past. U must have impregnated girls and paid for their abortion, but u want us to judge your girlfriend, reasons u went on and on about her past. Bros, you're a hypocrite! She's the one I'll blame sha for opening that much to u not knowing u wouldn't be able to handle it. If u cannot continue since u think you're better than her, leave the lady alone! U are not a good person, and u don't deserve a good girlfriend cos that lady came clean to u, which makes her now a good person. Abeg shift.

Very good point, you're one of the few brilliant people here. I blame the girl for telling you what you're not matured enough to handle (not that you're any better).
It's better to free her quickly than wasting her time further but I can tell you something for free.
There are no better girls out there, if you leave your current girlfriend,you'd wish you didn't,and lastly try to grow up.
Too many kids nowadays diving into relationship. Una think say na play?
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Tenrack: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Too late to cry blood.... I married at 22. So carry your craze commot for my front
grin is that why you're jubilating? Unless say you no sleep around o. There's no way you're escaping it. grin
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Tenrack: 5:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Jman06:
By the time you come back to this forum to complain about this same lady, all the people here trying to guittrip you into marrying that girl would blame you and accuse you of ignoring the red flags.

you dey mind dem
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by kingthreat(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2023
ddd4ky:
Not forgotten. You just mentioned how you guys slept with her. You can always remind her of your sexual days anytime she tried to feel too big. No matter her position. She remain your ex-sexual partner and can tell it to her face.

Why would I bring someone's past to their faces?
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Ofadaman(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2023
You came to the wrong place for advice,
Do what makes you happy
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by onlyboyson(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2023
She told u story of 10 guys she meet , remember all those 10 guys have knacked her more than 4 times do the calculation
Bros I know this is whats bothering you
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by babajero(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
ebijimi7:

Na your prick dey talk no be your brain.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by OdefaGirl(f): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2023
Tenrack:
grin is that why you're jubilating? Unless say you no sleep around o. There's no way you're escaping it. grin

Why won't I jubilate, since you guys on Nairaland tags Nigerian girls as wayward and all..... Marrying at 22 is a big deal. Before I forget, the story of my past, I narrated and hubby has met like 2 exes.... This life is all about maturity. I was ready for marriage and hubby was too. Every other thing is a distraction which we don't give room to. What matters is your NOW. And yes, they were few I dated because at that age, it's normal.... Assuming I reached 30, it definitely must have increased, so you guys should take it easy with Nigerian girls unless you are talking about the ones doing business with their body

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by DarkJeddi(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2023
SUPERPACK:
A brostitute have no right to call another a prostitute, simple.
Then you must not have been living on Planet Earth..
Like I said,this is not a court of law..
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Tenrack: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Why won't I jubilate, since you guys on Nairaland tags Nigerian girls as wayward and all..... Marrying at 22 is a big deal. Before I forgot, the story of my past, I narrated and hubby has met like 2 exes.... This life is all about maturity. I was ready for marriage and hubby was too. Every other thing is a distraction which we don't give room to. What matters is your NOW. And yes, they were few I dated because at that age, it's normal.... Assuming I reached 30, it definitely must have increased, so you guys should take it easy with Nigerian girls unless you are talking about the ones doing business with their body
well said. grin cheesy I wish you many more happy years in your marriage
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Sunnybabe(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2023
iamtardey:
O lor far inside life… waa lo beh ni abi bawo kilo think lipsrsealed
🤣🤣🤣
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Sk5050: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2023
If you let her go you might not get her kind anymore, good girls are scarce and she's a perfect example of a good wife in view.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Latty88:
OP be sincere, you too have had something to do with a lot of girls!

Just like the way some of those girls in your past used you likewise some of thee guys in her past used her too. Therefore you have no right to judge or condemn her.

If you cannot deal with her past free her quickly.

Unfortunately most ladies don't use this as deal breaker when committing while most men do. It isn't equal in both sexes just like most men don't see ladies not financially buoyant as a deal breaker but most ladies see that as a deal breaker.

Rating for men is substantially different from that of women, it is what it is and not what it ought to be.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by elmagnifico411(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are not wrong at all!!! Too many kids diving into relationships nowadays oooooo.. the rubbish they do makes one wanna puke.
Person tell u something in confidence hoping that you'd have her back and treat her better, you begin spread am upandan like wet clothes. Some guys no dey try.
femmoy:

Very good point, you're one of the few brilliant people here. I blame the girl for telling you what you're not matured enough to handle (not that you're any better).
It's better to free her quickly than wasting her time further but I can tell you something for free.
There are no better girls out there, if you leave your current girlfriend,you'd wish you didn't,and lastly try to grow up.
Too many kids nowadays diving into relationship. Una think say na play?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by row2ray(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
ebijimi7:

While we learn from the past, so far all you've said is her past was one of being helpful to who she was dating. She was faithful to them and loyal and supportive, you shouldn't have those things come up .. her past no matter how many wasn't bad. She dated and was dedicated... Not flings, not one night stand. Bro embrace your woman, apologize and love her or give me her number
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
forget any nigerian girl bro OP they are all damaged and can render your life useless

find a foriegn lady or find a virgin to bear your kids....

That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Tundex911: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dey play

Sha dey play

So ladies never run you script as if na movie you dey watch before??

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by live4ever: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Run From Anyone who's thought affects your mental health adversely!!
Else you'll live the rest of your life in regret and mental trauma!

Ultimately you will start hating her if you go ahead and marry her so you will be subjecting her to unnecessary pains as well.

Those who says forget her past obviously have the grace to do so. Not everyone has that mental strength!

Moreso you only have one life to live Bro, so help yourself to where you'll be happy and mentally comfortable!

Peace!
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by fineberry(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
The more this threads roles into pages the more confuse op is.

I have red alot of nice comments here today, infact I took it from one to maybe 6. But op you've not been answering questions of commenters o, are you sure you really need advice abi na play you dey play.

Anyways let me say my own.....a girl confess are past to you no really mean anything nowadays o walai,. this girls don study guys that anytime dey open up about their past always make them appear like a saint. I will advise you to just leave her and let her go, my ex did all the good girl stuff just as you've mentioned above.......hmmm Wetin end ham, she still had the mind to be sending nude to guys despite the love we both shared.

So op abeg pray for sign nd follow your intuition. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Why Are Some Guys Like This? / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.