Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (33515 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Gentlelox: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:
Good morning landers, its a beautiful thursday morning here in lagos,
Ok so straight down to the business without much hassle.
It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother she is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the knky person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now, she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now so one day we had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine thou I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin, so on the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she qnd some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported 2 to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys thou what kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex , I loved her but this her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.
Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.
Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything
Please your candid advice I'd needed
If the gal's name is Silvia and she is from Sapele... My brother run run run

She dey lie give u.... I dated one so called Silvia that lived in Sapele and attended Delta State University. That gal na lie full her mouth. She lies about everything and fuczks every dic* that calls her. She lies about men dumping her after her good deeds bt in true sense, she useless these men and make a living hell for all of Dem.

I can't go in details about this gal for now... Bt if her name na Silvia, I just saved ur life... Brotherly run for ur Lyf.... Let me give u an hint about her, she has a tattoo on her leg and one other part, can't remember again.

That gal na abortion headquarter.

With more than 9 abortions am aware of already and body counts about 500(am not exaggerating)... He who has ears, make e nor use earpiece block am.

8 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by kingthreat(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tenrack:
LoL you're really delusional if you think it won't affect you if you marry her. cheesy brace yourself.

Okay sir.
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Samdaresd(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
He, that is without a sin, should cast the first stone.
If she has come to repentance, take her!
If she's being remorseful, take her!
If she's put her past behind her, take her!
If she has showed a change of heart and attitude, please take her!

I know it can be painful and annoying. It hurts, I know. But, if she has changed, there is nothing bad about it.

Think about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Samdaresd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
ebijimi7
Just imagine the sound she made when those men were fvcking her and eating her pvssy. Imagine how she put the diuck of some of them in her throat and swallowed their cum.
Imagine how those exs rammed her on bed, on the floor, on the chair and in cars.
Notice how dilapidated her pvssy has become.
Is that the Kinda woman you want as a wife?
A woman that guys (her numerous exs) will be laughing at you from the congregation on your wedding day?
Is that the kinda of woman your mother would want for your?

Women are a copy of their mothers. Know that if you have children with this harl0ts you call girlfriend, your daughters will be fvcked by many men too.
Is that the future you want to subject your innocent daughters to?

Fvck her and also ditch her not just for your sanity but also for the future of your unborn children.
Ciao!
what are you trying to do? Do you want this guy to have an hypertension?
Do you want him to be violent towards her.
If things should go bad, you should be held accountable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by minasu190: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Man,this type of girls is rare to see, forgets about her past, you have past too, she trust you that is why you are able to know her past.
Change is constant, irrespective of her past,give her the chance,but you use your head. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
I dont even understand wat ur problem is.is it that the numbers are too much?or the sex was too much

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Latty88(f): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Madam op didn't condemn her, he only said her past seems threaten. Beside there is different between a man and a woman when it come to body counts and past... i know u will not like it but that is how it's work...
Thanks, be blessed..

Double standard! Who were the people sleeping with her? Goats?

He is who is without a sin should cast the stone first.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by izonborn098(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Latty88:

Double standard! Who were the people sleeping with her? Goats?

He is who is without a sin should cast the stone first.
Like i said u wouldn't like it, but that is how it's works..
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by SamOchuko: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:
It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother she is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the knky person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now, she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now so one day we had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine thou I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin, so on the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she qnd some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported 2 to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys thou what kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex , I loved her but this her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.
Not to mention all of what she has done for me but when I lost my mum she stood by me all through the difficult times she prays for me she was with me at the hospital for days until my mum passed out.
Looking at these are qualities I get confused the more because I dint know if I'm making the right decision by letting her go she rarely ask for anything

There’s no one without a past, go for her if you genuinely love her b4 you go use your hand take troway gold go pick iron put for house.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Skillsnigeria: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Op don't be a simp

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Fiscus105(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

[b]Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I [/b]don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

But u too have dated ..... substantial amount numbers of ladies sha, what is different between you and her? Abi u dnt know the meaning of SUBSTANTIAL ?

Not until you guys accept equality in going to marriage, you won't have peace.

Infact, if she has alternative, I would advice her not to have anything to do with you, because u are not worth to be a good husband.

IF YOU ARE RATIONAL THINKER, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT, MAJORITY OF THOSE EXES TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER, JUST BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SETTLE DOWN. SHE DID WELL AS A CULTURED AND MANNERED GIRL, WHO WANTED PROSPERITY FOR HER HUSBAND TO BE, BUT INSTEAD, SUCH EVIL GUYS PAID HER BACK WITH EVIL. INSTEAD FOR YOU TO BLAME EVIL GUYS (YOUR GENDER), YOU ARE SHIFTING BLAME ON HER AGAIN.

If she is a type that doesn't use to support her guy with her hard earned money, you will also rush to nairaland to wail as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by nkemoma(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Post una pictures
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by chatinent: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
Her past fit dey feed your past for prison bro...cos if you talk your past, na life sentence the past go end.

So stop being a kiddo
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by denko(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are mad, you did worse than her.
ebijimi7:

It goes like this, ok I have this girl I'm dating she has been a lovable soul a friend,partner,lover and mother.

She is caring also I have never met a girl like that in my life since I became an adult the only person that I know has those quality she possessed was my mum which is late now.

she is from kwale I think a town In delta state and I am from ondo so we have been together for couple of years now.

We had a heart to heart conversation she told me about her past and I also told her about mine.

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

So in the long run while explaining she told me what transpired between she and some of her exes the ones that kept deceiving her and collecting money from her she mentioned about 10 of them which she actually supported to to travel out of the country but they neglected and dumped her after they got over sea, more of like she fell into the hand of bad guys.

What kept ringing in my head and making me scared was the fact she made out with some of them and I still get angry knowing that fact sometimes she would be crying that I'm using her past against her just because she was inlove and it didn't work out within she and any of her ex .

I love her but her past kept dragging me back and making me scared of taking the next step.

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Sonnobax15(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
shocked
Kwale bannies wey like lashing well well...
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brostitute complaining about someone's past. Please dump her, she deserves way better. I wonder why she's a bum magnet sha...the kind of men she attracts🤓

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by phemmyfour: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
ebijimi7:

Though I've dated some substantial amount of ladies sha, I don't want to mention before una call me (Ashewo or brostitute grin,

If that's what you called past, then you are not mature and ready yet.

Body count is just a number, there is no difference between a girl constantly knacking a guy for five yrs and a girl that knack 5 different guys over 5yrs

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by iammo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Do not trade you queen for a joker . The girl you are still contemplating on some guys would snatch her, clean her up and wife her

And you will be left with searching through entitled mediocre girls out there

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Lexjully: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bros, every experience was as a result of something. Whatever had happened in her past "had to happen". I think what should be important to you now is the genuineness of her love for you. If a woman genuinely loves you bro, she would go any length for you and bro, that's what you should worry about. Everyone has got an ugly past.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by dkidd: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
The truth is nothing or no one matters. If she makes u happy and has at least 80% of what u crave in a partner and u can live with her past pls by all means go ahead but if u know the past is haunting u, baba free that girl because no matter what she does u will never appreciate her completely. Na u dey inside do what's best for u ✌️

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by wittywriter: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
kingthreat:
Be a man and forget her past. Infact forget her body count.
There's this freaky babe that 10 years ago was very wild. This girl did threeesome with my friend and I. We started even avoiding her because she had numerous sexual partners.
But as we speak, she's in Canada working in a top company there. Always showcases her family in a graceful way that you might even envy. Her past is gone and forgotten.

Sonnobax15:
shocked
Kwale bannies wey like lashing well well...

Wittyness
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Blessed4sure: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Reminderz:
)

But you sef get your past now.

Even God forgives our past.

Leave her past alone, so far:
- she has truly changed,
- she's not infected with HIV or any incurable disease, and
- she still has a womb.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Op if you love her then cut off your head na. smiley

So your gf cannot have a past in peace.

Orí e ti yí. grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Maxxim: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
elipheleh:
OP my candid advice is to drop her. She is damaged. And very manipulative.

She didn't cry for those numerous sex partners. But she is guilt tripping you with her fake tears.

Just take your own help and leave her. First find another woman you can love, then leave the girl when you're ready to marry your new woman
💔
Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by We4all: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Wawu! The fact is, both of you deserve each other. It would be an act of injustice if either of you ends up with a morally upright partner and one of your kids inherit your behavior. A good man doesn't deserve a bad partner and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by gassbee: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Your body count is more than hers, so y
r u worried

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by Shedrack777: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
you don't want us to say it, but i'll say it: you're a brostitute. you slept with countless ladies, while she slept with 4 of them, and e dey pain you. again you're a BROSTITUTE

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by israelmao(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
Everyone has a past terrible or exciting.Someone told you her past,your mind keeps doing a playback of it,what if she had decided to hide it and you later found out?Would it have been better than telling you?Something keeps telling that her making up with some past friends could lead to going back to old times right?You must learn to trust because trust is the building block of every relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by SPAMBOX7: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
The past really matters. Ask yourself if her past (prolly one of the abroad exes) comes back to her when you two are married would you be able handle the pain? Cos definitely she will run back to that past faster than a tesla. Trust me

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by YelloweWest: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Unbelievable! A self proclaimed ashawo brostitute is castigating a girl for having ex boyfriends! Wow!

Ladies, never tell them about your ex's!

I pray this loving beautiful woman finds a man who will cherish her. I just wish I could see her physically and tell her she is worthy of love. Nothing absolutely nothing is wrong with you lady, may God bless you with the best.

Op pls stop wasting her time! Carry your ashawo life and go, don't worry you will meet your match!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head by ugodson(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
Her past matters but bro dont be like the once who has used her.
I think she is a good girl for her to come clean and tell you all that she did.
Maybe na ur ticket in travelling out. Some ladies come to this world with blessings, brother if everything is going well for you since you met this lady i STRONGLY ADVISE you KEEP HER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Why Are Some Guys Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.