Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex (5500 Views)

Do Young Girls Even Respect Men Anymore / Women Do Not Respect Men. / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by IbileIfe: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Sha don't kill yourself try to impress Virgina People on bed. If you do, you will just die Saaraa!! And she will still Carry her hole to another Slave to dig for her. Be Warned!! Pùssy no be anybodys mate oooooo!!
Nak your woman well well.
Otherwise, another man go nak am well for you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by IbileIfe: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fortune118005:

This post of yours and the sad story at the end raises this question: WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT?
It's saddening that some women don't even know what they want.
smh
1. Sex.
2. Comfort.
3. Insurance for happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
As funny as this is, I think it’s the truth
what do you expect from a yoruba lady, their women value sex more than money.

But i like the fact majority are hardworking unlike their lazy men
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by IbileIfe: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
My cousin was bragging to me how he really overwhelmed his woman in bed.
She was walking behind us and as I glanced at her, she just smirked with what we call Yinmu in the Yoruba language. grin
Same cousin later told me that when his exgirlfriend came back to him and he was doing his best to impress her in bed, she told him to hurry up. And when he sat up, she asked, "Are you done?"
He said he was speechless.

You don't have to die on top of your woman. But SATISFY her without hurting her.
Make her climax followed by anticlimax.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Sizwezi: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
IbileIfe:
Women don't respect men who have not conquered them in sex.

If a man fails to conquer a woman in bed, she will not respect him.

Girlfriends don't respect guys who have not subdued them in sex

So, both married and single men if you want your wives or girlfriends to respect you, conquer them in bed.
If you do that, she will not only respect, but also fear you.

Money, cars and cozy apartments will not make women respect you if you fail to conquer them in bed.
If you fail, they will cheat on you even with a broke and homeless guy.
She will be moaning and calling his name and even spending the money she collected from you on the guy hitting her center of gravity.
Women don't think like men.
They like to be seen sexually.
That's why they like showing their cleavages even the so called Born Again sisters do so.
You see them wearing body hugging clothes to night vigils.
During night vigils, they will be shaking their buttocks in front of the men.

Make money, have fancy cars and SUVs and cozy apartments. But please, don't fail your wife or girlfriend in bed.
That's her bottom line.
Not your big bank account.

A mere driver was banging the wife of a top male executive in a bank whilst he was busy winning Staff of The Year Awards.
When he found out, he had a nervous breakdown.

😂🤣. It’s the nervous breakdown for me.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Gee64: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2023
No matter how big a preek is, you can never conquer a promiscuous lady on bed. You only end up tickling her interior as you peruse through her periphery.
She only moans to make you have a false sense of dominance. Dey play!

You will only kill yourself trying to satisfy a woman that had accommondated a thousand preeks.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Amumaigwe: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
I said different things works for different women
The only thing a man I like can conquer me with is decency and not even money which is very rare to see in men these days
There's this attraction decent men posses, like he's got everything to be promiscuous but no he chose to respect his body

Talking and pouring saliva up and down as if you really know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 08, 2023
"Conquered them in sex"

WTF does that mean?

For you to even think of sex as a conquest, you must have a screw or two lose in the medula.

Aside from having kids, sex is one of the least profitable exercise a man can engage in.

No long term benefits at all.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DaddyCoool: 3:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Aside from having kids, sex is one of the least profitable exercise a man can engage in.

No long term benefits at all.

See below

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2023
DaddyCoool:

See below

How come we have some men dying in active duties with all the afore-mentioned benefits.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DaddyCoool: 4:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Skyview01:

How come we have some men dying in active duties with all the afore-mentioned benefits.

Men can die doing ANYTHING or doing NOTHING!
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Samkent(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Words on the marble...... Op, Absolutely!!!!
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Conquer your finance.
Conquering a woman has nothing to do with finance
Most of you don't know this which is why you face problems with your women

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
Conquering a woman has nothing to do with finance
Most of you don't know this which is why you face problems with your women

When I advise men to conquer their finance, it has nothing to do with women. You're not the reason I'm hustling, darling.

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

When I advise men to conquer their finance, it has nothing to do with women. You're not the reason I'm hustling, darling.
Well, all your hustling ends up in the hands of women/woman as the case may be.
Just a reminder

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
Well, all your hustling ends up in the hands of women/woman as the case may be.
Just a reminder

All? as per say you be my account officer abi?? Stubborn girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

All? as per say you be my account officer abi?? Stubborn girl cheesy
You know that's the truth except if you decide to be a monk
Women will chop your money one way or the other
It is what it is, no vex 😂

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
You know that's the truth except if you decide to be a monk
Women will chop your money one way or the other
It is what it is, no vex 😂

Wahala wahala cheesy

Well, to an extent, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Acekidc4(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
IbileIfe:

Nak your woman well well.
Otherwise, another man go nak am well for you.

If you like Nack her very well from Morning to Midnight, that one no stop another man from chopping her Kpekus ok. The sooner you realise the better for you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Octopusssy(f): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2023
The bullshit one reads in this section is beyond baffling.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by GloriousGbola: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Octopusssy:
The bullshit one reads in this section is beyond baffling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm4d56HZSB4

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by Dshocker(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
IconicR:
How did you know this
A woman who has no sexual experience will respect her man if she loves him
Different things works for different women
A man's decency is the easiest way to conquer a woman
I mean you've got all it takes to be promiscuous as a man but you chose to respect your body even when women throw themselves at you. Awnnnn I'm sorry that's my mumu button.

Just like the way you've been tripping for Asiwaju.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DonroxyII: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
IbileIfe:
Women don't respect men who have not conquered them in sex.

If a man fails to conquer a woman in bed, she will not respect him.

Girlfriends don't respect guys who have not subdued them in sex

So, both married and single men if you want your wives or girlfriends to respect you, conquer them in bed.
If you do that, she will not only respect, but also fear you.

Money, cars and cozy apartments will not make women respect you if you fail to conquer them in bed.
If you fail, they will cheat on you even with a broke and homeless guy.
She will be moaning and calling his name and even spending the money she collected from you on the guy hitting her center of gravity.
Women don't think like men.
They like to be seen sexually.
That's why they like showing their cleavages even the so called Born Again sisters do so.
You see them wearing body hugging clothes to night vigils.
During night vigils, they will be shaking their buttocks in front of the men.

Make money, have fancy cars and SUVs and cozy apartments. But please, don't fail your wife or girlfriend in bed.
That's her bottom line.
Not your big bank account.

A mere driver was banging the wife of a top male executive in a bank whilst he was busy winning Staff of The Year Awards.
When he found out, he had a nervous breakdown.

Bitter Truth ... God Bless Our Third leg, Amen. Wonderful Control Joystick 🕹!
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DonroxyII: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Men can die doing ANYTHING or doing NOTHING!
Men on Drug die easily.
Alomo, Ogidigba, Trabaye, Jekomo are all Death Sentence making the Heart Health Deteriorate in no time.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DaddyCoool: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
Men on Drug die easily.
Alomo, Ogidigba, Trabaye, Jekomo are all Death Sentence making the Heart Health Deteriorate in no time IbileIfe

Not only that, OP is full of crap. Some women respect their Pastor more than husband who "conquered them sexually"
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DonroxyII: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Not only that, OP is full of crap. Some women respect their Pastor more than husband who "conquered them sexually"
A man Must have both Home & Street Vibes ... You Must also Have Maturities of Both World for You To Be able to Man your Woman.

Conquer her Brain(Home) & Conquer Her Pvnny(Street) ... That's the way of the BigDude.
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by ElliotP: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2023
Na knack I con knack I nor be ghenghis khan and pussy nor be land
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by IbileIfe: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You don't understand this article.
This is the fact of life everywhere in the world.

Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ on but the Rent
/

Lyrics
Bill collector's at my door
What can you do for me?
Hey
No romance without finance
Boy, nothin' in life is free
That's why I'm askin' you what can you do for me
I've got responsibilities
So I'm lookin' for a man whose got money in his hands
'Cause nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You got to have somethin' if you wanna be with me
Oh, life is too serious, love's too mysterious
A fly girl like me needs security
'Cause ain't nothin' goin' on but the rent
You got to have a J-O-B if you wanna be with me
Ain't nothin' goin' on but the rent
I said no romance without finance
Boy, your silky ways are sweet
But we're only wastin' time if your pockets are empty
I've got lots of love to give
But I will have to avoid you if you're unemployed
'Cause nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You got to have somethin' if you wanna be with me
Oh, life is too serious, love's too mysterious
A fly girl like me needs security
'Cause ain't nothin' goin' on but the rent
Oh, you look good to me
Your silky words are sweet
But your pockets sure look empty
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Gwendolyn Guthrie
Re: Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex by DaddyCoool: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
IbileIfe:

You don't understand this article.
This is the fact of life everywhere in the world.

Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ on but the Rent
/

Lyrics
Bill collector's at my door

cheesy Are you being sarcastic?
Your lyrics contradict the article.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Graduate To Marry A Non Graduate / Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.