Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise (21437 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / I'm In A Dilemma Right Now / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Erums(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
This wan wan quick mental ...na u sabi
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by sajiwere(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
If I'm in your cloth not only your shoes, I will run away and let my family know why it can't work out later. Therefore, no Carmel back is broken, you are the one creating P for yourself

Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by hoyze24: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
She's done it too many times. You should let her go.
She probably sees you as the best guy who will always come around no matter what happens. It's time you let her know you are never going to be together again.
The dream will eventually fade, don't spend time thinking about her and the memories you've had. Focus your energy on stuff more productive.
I'm sure you will meet a better lady.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Okeatu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
Move on bro.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by GorillaApp(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
BItt:
Don't ever take a cheating girlfriend back. She did not cheat once. she did it more than twice and trust me, she has done more than that
Na you no just know. Imagine how that guy take knack her raw and came in her for 3 weeks angry
In the kitchen, on the chair, in the dinning, on the table and even under the bed. Knacking her raw angry
let that stick in your head

About you seeing her in your dreams and all, fvckthat shlt. Get a lady that looks better than her. If you don't fill the space she used to occupy, it will always be vacant for her.

Get some serious hard sex too. Some good sex will make you forget any binding memories with her
i for buy you two bottle if u dey near me.
badt guy grin
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Nobleou(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
BItt:
Don't ever take a cheating girlfriend back. She did not cheat once. she did it more than twice and trust me, she has done more than that
Na you no just know. Imagine how that guy take knack her raw and came in her for 3 weeks angry
In the kitchen, on the chair, in the dinning, on the table and even under the bed. Knacking her raw angry
let that stick in your head

About you seeing her in your dreams and all, fvckthat shlt. Get a lady that looks better than her. If you don't fill the space she used to occupy, it will always be vacant for her.

Get some serious hard sex too. Some good sex will make you forget any binding memories with her
OP, I rep u...

Only legend can relate
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by rickleye: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?

She isn’t the one bro.
You see her in your dreams because of the investment in her plus the duration you have been with her .
Unfortunately trust has been broken and she is doing everything in her power not to restore it.

I would get a short time gal and have sex till kingdom come to get over the ex and move on. That is why we don’t rush into anything .

Good luck
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by MICVOCT(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

You were being naive.
This is no more an ordinary love.
Why haven't you consumate in such that both of you by now should have had a son or daughter?
Six<6> years was enough to make a meaningful headway in relationship, by now it shouldn't be called a relationship.
Don't be naive that non of her families knew about her character, you were only in the dark.
Love and marry her at your own discretion, and bear in mind to have more than a wife should you maŕry her.
About seeing her in dream, that's not really ordinary, and I can't trll you she's possessed.
Are you able to find another lady, or deeply in yohr heart you have some challenges and difficulties in that area?
Having one babe for a six years tenor is null and void except if your write up is farfetched.
With all my point and question, if i were in your shoe, I had said what I would have done.

Pardon my English... grin

#MICVOCT
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by GetMeRight: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
omoredia:
What i can decode

1. You are a Yoruba guy

2. Ur sex game is above average

3. You are either jobless or not having a very engaging job or side hustle

4. You stay in a 1 room self contain or mini-flat at most

What is the theory behind this assumption?

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by LaSenior: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ur case is exactly like mine forget about the seeing in the dream stuff

Move on with your Life before the next stage is for her to finish you finally

Girls are really something else this days

Girls are nothing go and Chase money
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by omoredia: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
GetMeRight:

What is the theory behind this assumption?

Hehe dem sabi love like mumu grin
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Advocate1810(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Just leave her and move on even if you accepts her 1million times she’ll cheats , I think she is caused
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BItt: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
omoredia:
What i can decode

1. You are a Yoruba guy

2. Ur sex game is above average

3. You are either jobless or not having a very engaging job or side hustle

4. You stay in a 1 room self contain or mini-flat at most

Oshey dstv Decoder grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by EngrchidiG25(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Don't accept a cheating partner back

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BItt: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
GorillaApp:

manage am. done
Baba god bless you. I never fit check am cuz naa opera Mini Free browsing I dey use.
Thank you all the same. Ja bless
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BItt: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
GorillaApp:

manage am. done
Gotten bruh. Thanks

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by coolhumble(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bro please let her go so that you can live long and enjoy your old age. Let me tell you one bitter truth, she wants to get married to you but have enough dick as much as she like before she finally settles down with you. She will always cheat and nothing you can do about it if you settle down with her.

Nonywendy:

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by cedricksly: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

you don't forgive a cheating partner, You Either Learn Or you Perish..
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Growing(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
I can understand where you are coming from. However, it is obvious that cheating is a deal breaker for you. You have to be true to your self. If you are being genuine, you would realize that you do want better.

Your accepting her back again signals that you are even enabling her cheating. So forgive her but move on without her.

As you separate from her you create a space for someone better for you to come into your life.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by user32(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bitches aint loyal bro
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by lakezone67(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

She will kill you someday if you marry her
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Tundex911: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
If you later marry her, she go worse pass those service year...

Know this and know peace
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by daneni1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Never forgive a cheating partner. Cut your loses and move on because she go do am again and even if she no cheat again, anytime una get issue, you go use am yab her. The trust too won't be there.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Bukola94: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
AllBlack:

forgive her and marry her so that we can be fucking her for you while you keep paying the bills as her husband. please forgive her.
Fucking a girl that has a guy like you is one of the sweetest things ever. If you call her when I am fucking her I will force her to pick the phone so you guys can keep talking while I finger her slowly.
The world needs more guys like you.
U are so mean man,why are you adding salt to the innocent guy wound. The guy is injured and broken in heart. He need spiritual healing
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DaddyCoool: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
burp18:
how was I to know she'd end up treating me the way she did? I let my guard. In the realized no woman's worth it. Except our mother's of course. One thing I'd tell most guys out there is to have options. Have plenty of options because most Nigerian girls are useless.

Take it that you learnt a lesson. It wasn't a waste. Made u wiser
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Weedhustler: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Once a cheater always a cheater...e go soon clear for ur eyes
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Gandrova: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Don't mind the guys asking you to dump her.
Forgive and marry her so that the children you willing be claiming to be yours would eventually break your skull into pieces !Simp. Com
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by belshazzar(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Try getting over her by meeting a better person and make sure you guard your heart.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Bukola94: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Octopusssy:
Once, a mistake...
Twice... yeah, nobody is perfect and we sometimes fvck up despite our best efforts not to.

Three times?? Oh hell no, that's no mistake. That's a lifestyle that is not going to be changing anytime soon.
Cheating is in men & women DNA. It takes discpline,self control and the fear of God not to cheat on one's partner. It is not easy been with one woman for the rest of our lives. A lady once told me that she can break up or divorce if her man is boring or the marriage no longer seems interesting to her. Marriage and relationship is like a black market, not all have a happy ending and not all will eventually gain from it
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by nedekid: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bros, if you were serious with her, you would have paid her commited her or showed seriousness paying her dowry or marraige.
What if she stays with only you and you end up not marrying her?
While conderming cheating, the lady seems not to want to make the mistake of putting all her eggs in 1 basket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.