Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise (21452 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / I'm In A Dilemma Right Now / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by doneback04: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
mrcrabs:
Lmao you forgave her 2 times grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you see her in your dreams grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you loved her for 6yrs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You funny die grin grin grin grin

It's seems na the guy first love be that

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Octopusssy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Once, a mistake...
Twice... yeah, nobody is perfect and we sometimes fvck up despite our best efforts not to.

Three times?? Oh hell no, that's no mistake. That's a lifestyle that is not going to be changing anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Freelancerr(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reason I keep advising people , go through your partners phones and chat..
some will say its their privacy, better craze de worry them , so I go marry you put for house you go dey cheat under my nose. all because I refused to check your phones etc.

Op imagine you didn't check her phone naso she go carry person child give you. after 10-20 years then you realize he/she wasn't your kid, better to avoid this shit now than to cry bitterly in the future.

op don't ever forgive a cheating partner again, but you can keep enjoying the doggy styles when you are ready to settle you marry someone else.

NB: check my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me show u how to read your cheating partner WhatsApp messages directly on ur phone.

Hold your 1k ooo before I teach u.

make you for know who you wan marry earlier, either you send her back to the street .
before he/she gives you infection etc

HIV IS REAL

✌️

4 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by doneback04: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you

From the look of things that girl has been on runs for years, while on your own lane you are only dating her for 6years, you better wake up and act like a man and block everything about her and also tell those your friends and family about the new development
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Germi9: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
You fvcked up when you forgave her the first time. I don’t forgive cheating from a woman because they are very emotionally entangled nor like men that just want to cum and get up and leave

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Prevailaz: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Na mugus de 4giv cheats. If i catch u cheating on me nd i tell u i've forgiven u pls don't be fooled by that word. Just run away. If u don't i'll only rubbish nd mess u up in the end. I can 4giv anything in a relationship but i can never 4giv cheating.
This is my nature 100%.Brother ya head dey there.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Uguruzik(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
No matter what anyone tells you here, I know that you'll still forgive her.
That stupidity you call love has taken over your sense of reasoning. You will marry her and she will even cheat as your wife.
Meanwhile, why haven't you married her since 2017? Abi you want date her for a decade?
MARRY A WOMAN WITH THE KIND OF TROUBLES YOU CAN TOLERATE, IF YOU CAN'T TOLERATE CHEATING, BE A MAN AND MOVE ON, FORGET THAT LOVE STORY, NOTHING BE LIKE LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DaddyCoool: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
burp18:
I could. Or I thought I was. The one girl I'd ever truly told how I felt, shown my weakness made me feel stupid.
I used to fault men who can't commit in a relationship but now I see why. Most women must be always put in check, if you let her become too comfortable around so much such that you become too predictable for her. You become boring and uninteresting. There the disregard and disrespect begins.

So you learnt a lesson. Next time you'd play it better
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
They're just playing you like ping pong. In the three weeks she was in the guys house, did you ever wonder what was going through her own mind?
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Fuckyoumod: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
there are three conditions (offences) I will never forgive a lady, no matter the level of love I have for her. Everything will just die naturally.

1. A lying woman
2. A cheating woman
3. If I feel unsafe with her (risk of being killed or an enemy). Break any of these and it's over dear.
So I wonder how men who are in relationships with cheating ladies do that. God forbid! You are even lucky she didn't come home with infections. Spits.....

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by burp18: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
DaddyCoool:

So you learnt a lesson. Next time you'd play it better
how was I to know she'd end up treating me the way she did? I let my guard. In the realized no woman's worth it. Except our mother's of course. One thing I'd tell most guys out there is to have options. Have plenty of options because most Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by wany(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
BItt:
Don't ever take a cheating girlfriend back. She did not cheat once. she did it more than twice and trust me, she has done more than that
Na you no just know. Imagine how that guy take knack her raw and came in her for 3 weeks angry
In the kitchen, on the chair, in the dinning, on the table and even under the bed. Knacking her raw angry
let that stick in your head

About you seeing her in your dreams and all, fvckthat shlt. Get a lady that looks better than her. If you don't fill the space she used to occupy, it will always be vacant for her.

Get some serious hard sex too. Some good sex will make you forget any binding memories with her
Is easier said than done undecided
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by int0x80(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
A cheat will always be a cheat. There is nothing like a repentant cheat. They only get better!

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by mrdino(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bro, there's time for everything; this is not the time to use your heart, IT'S TIME TO USE YOUR HEAD and move on.

She knew that you are hooked on her, that's why she's been taking you for granted, prove to her that you can take a firm decision by dumping her ass and move on.

NO ONE IS IRREPLACEABLE.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Samabu07(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

She won't change. She is a serial cheater. She will keep giving you a heartache. You go dey lean dey go, sleep you no go fit sleep, your mind go dey play you hat-trick....except you wan die before your time, then you can keep dating her.
She is not worth your time, except you do not know your worth and value...
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BItt: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
wany:

I did it, perhaps I fortunate to breakfree
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Samabu07(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
wany:

Atleast he should move on and die on a matter that is not worth it.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Manaty2nice(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
🙄 are you normal guy....

U caught her cheating UpTo 3 times, and you still want to be with her...🤔

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by wany(f): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Babastrong:
This
one
wants
to
take
style
marry
Olosho
all
in
the
name
of
love.
The
unforgivable
sin
in
my
love
dictionary
is
cheating.
i
will
eat
her
mother's
eyes
unless
if
i
don't
catch
her.
A lot of ladies cheat this days, so how many eyes will you eat . undecided
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Basiljoe: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
I'm open for consultations with practical solutions. $100/Per-Hour.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Bonab: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
OP abeg, run for your life. what other sign are you looking for to know the kind of person she is. As for how you feel now, give yourself time, you will still be alright. all the best.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Ecstacy21(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Marry her and she will be your bane. Forgive her but move on.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by CedarHoldings: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
You go dey keep olosho as girl friend, who does that?

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by davidadenrele: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hello,

Let her go before you develop high BP trust is a fundamental part of a relationship, if you take her back you would definitely hurt yourself the more, let her go there are a lot of good babes out there give love another chance with someone worth your trust,effort and care.

My 50cent piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ultimateprof: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Fiction!

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Dancebreaker: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017.

Dude, first go and do a comprehensive sexual health test.
Then move on.

Forget yeye dreams.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Hardunmhi: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

You are a lover boy and I’m not sure you can do anything about that. Just try and get someone else to love then you will forget her. Forgive her but do not get in a relationship with her again.
If you are willing to revenge , keep leading her on , keep bleeping her steady more than before , and make sure you have a better serious relationship that she won’t know about at all, when it’s time for you to get married break her heart with your wedding invitation.
Mind you, Never pity her or else you will fall in love again. Peace

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by greenermodels: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
9japride:
Why haven't you married her since? I believe she's looking for someone that is ready to marry her. A lot of ladies take serious risk by wasting their time in very long term relationships.
So at the die minutes the man family will just come up with one funny excuse why their son won't marry the lady. Meaning, that the lady has wasted are useful age in hoping for marriage.
Most guys won't be comfortable going after someone they know that have been continuously be enjoying knacking and rough handling by another man they know. They will rather go for either a virgin or one with less sexual experience.
Op will you allow your sister to waste her time dating someone for six years with even paying the bride price?
stop acting as the devil's advocate, it's irritating in this instance.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by BushDoctor123: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you accept her back she will still cheat just that she will be smarter this time.

Op, I hope you have heard, three consecutive times and you think she will change? Move on bro.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by IamOrei(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Man, you have DONE your BEST.. let her go.. u have made ur decision, its a brave one and YOU HAVE TO STAND BY IT.
women are manipulative, don't fall for it.. you will heal, though it will take time but endure it coz its not an easy ride but at the end, u will be happy you did
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Authur729(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Let go of the girl o that one no go change
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
So,you have been having carnal knowledge of this innocent girl for over 6- yrs now, without any plans to settle down for Marriage with her,abi? Yet you have audacity to tell us your stinking story on this Forum!
You are one of the most terrible guys on this forum and the girl should run for her dear life!
Are you serious at all?
Unfortunately, majority of those backing you here have no good plans for their own too!
Birds of the same! Endangered species that see ladies as nothing, yet, everyone comes to this World through a woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.