Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise (21453 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / I'm In A Dilemma Right Now / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Babastrong(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
This one wants to take style marry Olosho all in the name of love. The unforgivable sin in my love dictionary is cheating. i will eat her mother's eyes unless if i don't catch her.

4 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by drmikeadams(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you

Cry cry wimpy simpy sissy
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by GYBABA(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
She cheated three different times, you caught her, she admitted cheating & you forgave her only for her to keep doing the same thing over & over again with the same people. One thing I deduce from this is that you don't tick all her boxes. She might like you but there's something you're seriously missing which she wants in a man but you're not that. Then for the fact that she keeps coming back & apologizing & has the guts & even no shame of staying away after she's been caught & also admitted it means there's something else she's benefiting from you which she doesn't get from other guys too so she's swapping all of you to favour herself. One thing is sure. She doesn't love you enough & that my friend is a red flag. Run!

5 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Entanglement: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by AllBlack: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?

forgive her and marry her so that we can be fucking her for you while you keep paying the bills as her husband. please forgive her.
Fucking a girl that has a guy like you is one of the sweetest things ever. If you call her when I am fucking her I will force her to pick the phone so you guys can keep talking while I finger her slowly.
The world needs more guys like you.

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Tayorshd87: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Guy fu*k love and relationships or dating ..if u marry her she will still do it in wedding too 😆

So why do u want to risk ur future because of the stupid thing call love

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Aldol: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Forgive her but never take her back ,she will never change. I repeat do not take her back

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Azzik: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Don't be fool all in the name of love, you should have severe ties with her a long time and forget all this crocodile tears she is showing you.from your write-up, she is a serial cheat and always will be and she is using your head. Let her go and look for someone else.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by jeromestarks: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017
I blame your useless mother for giving birth to a fool like you.
The woman opened her toto and allowed an idiot like you to come out.
All your foolishness will result to a curse on your useless mother.
Forgive her again. It is what your stupid mother gave birth to - dull brain boy.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Olajide200(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Son, my frank advice for you is to move on and never look back. Women are not wired the way you think. They are gullible when it comes to love. The moment they dont see you again, its just a matter of time, forget it. In your next relationship, make sure long distance doesnt come in. Do you want to hear? I’ll tell you for free that even married women with kids is prone to that. How much more a girlfriend.

Thank God you learnt early. Let her go.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by lapintoz: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
My blooder, if this story na real.....run for your dear life! Better you suffer the heart ache now than a big disaster later in life. This one na serial cheater. Can never ever change. You go even bear bastard child at some point.

I wonder wetin she dey see in you to keep coming back.....fall back option or last resort sort of. She wan manage your blokus in the absence of any better option.

Run o.....
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Elxandre(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Person knack your babe multiple times, you "forgive" her.
Later now we will be blaming the girl for bringing home bastard to you not knowing na you accept nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by triplek2000: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If you accept her back she will still cheat just that she will be smarter this time.

correct
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by aimalohi: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Forgiveness does not mean u must accept her back . Even as a wife that girl will b promiscuous. As for the dream go to mfm for deliverance.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by silaswills01(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Forget about her
It's a habit she can't change
U will kept getting disappointments and repeated begging for her infidelity all life long
It's hard but u should'v moved on since all this heart break wouldn't have happened
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Nlanalyst: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
Walahi, you and the public property you called GF are severely mad.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by burp18: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Not all women. You could get lucky
I could. Or I thought I was. The one girl I'd ever truly told how I felt, shown my weakness made me feel stupid.
I used to fault men who can't commit in a relationship but now I see why. Most women must be always put in check, if you let her become too comfortable around so much such that you become too predictable for her. You become boring and uninteresting. There the disregard and disrespect begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Chibuzoripob: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
sad ur case is SPIRITUAL not ordinary.So,we still have DUMB people here sad? Marry her,hopefully when u travel elsewhere for business, she'll do away match.Abeg give me her number, nake me too cheesy wink
Nonywendy:

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
You are a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

You know the answer more than anyone else

It depends on what you can tolerate in a relationship.....if you can cope with cheating then go ahead
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Mainman4: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Honestly, you are very stupid

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Yaks02(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
2b likes

She belongs to the street
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by sparko1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
The moment I notice it, I don't do confirmation, I don't do apologies, I won't even ask you or discuss breakup procedures, you will just discover you are alone in the relationSHIP!

Never, ever take back a cheating woman, I mean how do you do it, dating a woman you know has has multiple sex partners is hard enough.

5 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Peterep: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
My Guy, YOU KNOW ''THEY SAY ONCE BEATEN TWICE.........'' You are actually digging your own grave if you allowed her back. just imagine you married her after forgiving her for the 3rd time and now you see this one? she is a CHEAT and there is nothing you can do about it. the earlier you let her go the better for your well-being oh.
KINDLY Keep your sanity and tell her bye bye once and for all. MOVE ON with your life, I can assured you, you will see a better person after all you have done

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Blakjewelry(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman.
Forgive her but don't accept her back. These are just the ones you found out, what of the ones you don't know about, plus dating the first guy while she's with you and leaving the guy and only to go back shows she sees you as an option, omo run for your life. Infact get another girl it will take your mind off her.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Cpumping(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am

I can tell you for free, she will cheat on you, if you get married to her.

She sees you as a simp, 'make I go Bleep even if he catch me, Las Las I go beg him go still take me back'

If you like no learn.

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by MrOpp(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced in your relationship. It's clear that you've been through a lot, and this is a complex situation. I won't use insulting language because I believe in maintaining respectful and constructive communication.

Here's my advice:

Assess Your Feelings: Take some time to reflect on your own feelings. It's crucial to understand if you can genuinely forgive and trust her again. Consider whether you can move forward without holding onto resentment.

Communication: Have an open and honest conversation with her. Discuss your feelings, concerns, and the impact her actions have had on the relationship. Ask her about her own perspective and intentions moving forward.

Consider Counseling: If you're both willing to work on the relationship, couples counseling can be a valuable resource. A professional can help facilitate discussions and provide guidance on rebuilding trust.

Set Boundaries: If you decide to give the relationship another chance, establish clear boundaries and expectations to prevent similar issues from arising in the future. Both partners need to be on the same page regarding what is acceptable behavior.

Family and Friends: If you value their opinions, consider discussing the situation with family and friends who have been supportive. They can provide valuable insights and emotional support during this difficult time.

Trust Your Instincts: Ultimately, the decision to forgive and continue the relationship or to move on is a deeply personal one. Trust your instincts and prioritize your own well-being and happiness.

Remember that forgiveness is a personal choice, and it doesn't necessarily mean continuing the relationship. It's about finding peace within yourself and deciding what's best for your future.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by rainlover(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Shebi na your family members go marry her Ni?

If you forgive a woman for what she knows she shouldn't be forgiven of, she will do worse and blame it on you.

If you don't break up with her now, you will regret it forever.. Be wise
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by CJStarz: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Guy,see eh,no try say U wan bring her back. No just try am because if you do, na cheating pro-max U go dey receive from her.
If you see her in your dream,U cane flog shege comot for her body.
Love doesn't translate to stupidity and iberiberism.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Ezemann(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

We will keep on saying this till you guys get sense " never forgive a cheating girl.." she will still cheat even in marriage
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by baconline(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
The sooner u dump her finally the better for u, cos u will have to do DNA test to know your true kids, dump her fell bad for a few weeks or stay with her and feel bad for the rest of your life
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by VULCAN(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pls take her back and after each child do DNA

Even when you find out the first or second child isn't yours, you can keep on forgiving her.

After all, you came to the world to forgive her for cheating.

PS. You are seeing her in your dream because she is calling your spirit at night.

I won't say more than that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.