Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise (21469 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / I'm In A Dilemma Right Now / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by TheZeezle(m): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Eh omo, dis life ehn... Have money and have sense or else u go suffer... Free d bitch.

5 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by TyroneP(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Op, the truth is that she knows you're the only one that can take her bullsh*t. That's the reason for asking for forgiveness. Aren't you scared of STDs or knowing the fact that you could father a bit*h-made child? It's best you walk away. You're being manipulated emotionally. I wish you luck.

Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?
Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by mkoabiola: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2023
This is a simp

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by talk2hb1(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
You Need To Wife her ASAP, after you don wife her she go change.
Na Luv Dey bring her back, she is addicted to you
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by MrsTwrite(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2023
A simp and more! grin
Move on!

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Kevineleven(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2023
She is too exposed, she will cheat on you even after marriage.
So I suggest you use her to do a Nairaland give away(promo)
Post her number here, so that skilled hunters can enjoy too.

10 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2023
You are a stupid simp,see as dem dey cheat on you,North,south ,east ,west.you still dey ask for advise.mumu

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DND069: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Humans change irrespective of the years spent together. When one has the mindset that humans change, one will have less expectations.

My question is: Of what use is the union of man and woman when it is certain humans change? Cos we always wanna foresee unions/relationships/marriages forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:
I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,
When she went for service in another state, I started noticing some changes, wen she comes back home during holidays I used to go through her phone.(note: she has access to my phone and I too).
So one of those period I realised she is seeing another guy in the state where she is serving. I confronted her and she opened up to me and confessed. I forgave her.

Then after like 4months again, I later noticed she is also seeing another guy different from the initial one I noticed, she denied that but I had to do my deep investigation and got an evidence, she opened up again, at this point I broke up with her and moved on. After like one month she came back begging for forgiveness, It took me time to heal and I forgave her.

Then this last one that broke the camel's back, I noticed she traveled to the state where she did her youth service for something and all this while I thought she was staying with her sister, not knowing she was staying with the first guy she dated while serving whch she apologised. She stayed with her for three good weeks. How I realized was, I called her line one early morning arnd 3am and a guy picked the call asking me who I am. At first, I froze cos I haven't been in that kind of situation, I calmed down and explained everything to the guy, and the guy also told me she has been with her for the past three weeks and that's the girl friend too. I was shocked. I have broken up with her finally cos I don't think forgiving a cheating partner is worth it.
The first time she cheated, 90% of my friends advised me to dump her ass and move on but I had to forgive on the basis of nobody is perfect, but this third time is a no no.
Now she has been begging and asking for forgiveness that she has really learnt her lessons. At this point I'm just so mad that I don't want to forgive her.
Now the big problem is that I'm always seeing her in my dream, I have not really moved on cos it's not easy for me. I have loved her for solid 6 yrs plus.
Note: all the family members from my side and her side are fully aware of our relationship and have approved but they are not aware that I have broken up. If you are my shoes will you forgive her for this very last time or will her cheating continues?

I stopped reading when i saw that the relationship has been since 2017, haba.

You are wicked bro, you just want to extract all her nutrient and dump her for a fresh woman as a wife.

If you really have plans for her, marry her before this year runs out.

Women have biological clock, and she can't keep waiting for you till infinity.

You are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ImoleNaija: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
In short, uno know how to discard a community well.

You can accept her back if you want, but I would advise you have a separate savings for DNA tests. cool

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by jojothaiv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Make NEPA bring light first, all this matters no really concern me.

4 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by johhnnie(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bro, if you want your peace and sanity, leave her to the wild... e get why..quote author=Nonywendy post=125646641]I have been dating this my girl friend since 2017. She made me fall and believe in love, she ticked all the qualities I desire in a woman. When I we started dating she was in her 200L, and everything was going on smoothly. Now this is where the issue lies,

Your advise and suggestions will be well appreciated. Thank you [/quote]
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ivandragon: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hmm...

OP, this is an Open & shut case. I don't know what other advise you are looking for.

If however you do not mind being married to a cheating partner, then go ahead & settle down with the lady.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ukaface(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

Better leave her alone and move on. She never Dey serious
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DaddyCoool: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
burp18:
Na mumu dey love. I wish I could just have kids of my own without having anything to do with a woman. Women are liabilities.

Not all women. You could get lucky
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by kapelvej: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

What will you do with a girl that you already told your friend about her cheating and sexual indiscretions

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ukaface(f): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

You are wicked bro, you just want to extract all her nutrient and dump her for a fresh woman as a wife.

You are wicked.
Is that the issue on ground?
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ImoleNaija: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
kapelvej:
What will you do with a girl that you already told your friend about her cheating and sexual indiscretions

Help me ask OP o.

Considering the number of times she don cheat on him, his friend no fit respect her again.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by 007kjb: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
There is nothing like love, make sure you don't accept her back.. she is a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by omoredia: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
What i can decode

1. You are a Yoruba guy

2. Ur sex game is above average

3. You are either jobless or not having a very engaging job or side hustle

4. You stay in a 1 room self contain or mini-flat at most

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Risingsunn: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
She will cheat cheat and cheat again. Bro, the ones u forgave are even unforgivable. You really tried bro
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by autonomous22: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dis bro dey annoy me... Just get out.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by doneback04: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

The reason you are still seeing her in your dreams is because your mind is still fix to her, find another girl am move on, 3, different occasions of cheating is enough reason to abandoned her because if you eventually married that girl you will be at work and a man will be knacking her on your bed

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by ISTP: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Is this what you call a dilemma? Move on, there are many fishes in the ocean.

Women cheat for different reasons, what could be her reason? There are two sides to your story.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Dreamland87: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

You say wetin? Please come again
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by DenreleDave(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

You are a phhooolish guy
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by koladed40(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bro. Move on with your life to avoid taking care of someone else's children. A cheating woman is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Sharpsharp00123: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nonywendy:

marry her n prepare your mind that she will keep cheating n one day dna will prove to u that u ain’t d owner of the children

It’s as simple as abc
Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Dshocker(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
ukaface:

Is that the issue on ground?

I said i stopped reading, when i saw dating since 2017.

I don't care to know what happened, they are both wasting eachother's time, particularly the girls time.

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Cutezt(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
I can't even forgive a cheating woman once talk more of 3. Op, if you know what is good for you, better give her better slap next time you see her for your dream, she no go come again.

How can you forgive a cheating woman??.

7 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dshocker:

You are wicked.
You have a point but she wasn't forced to remain in the relationship. She should have broken up with Op who is wasting her time and stay with the other guy.

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise by fineboynl(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Mosdii's famous quote
the guy guy a life ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.