Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker (63976 Views)

Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Caaz: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
The only sensible comments so far.
Myer:

When a woman is rich (financially), she really needs a lot of wisdom.
She can either decide to wait for a richer (financially) man or she can look beyond his financial success.
Is he successful beyond riches?

There's a reason riches is pluralised.
Beyond being financially rich, is he;

Spiritual rich
Emotional rich
Intellectually rich
Morally rich (Character)
Biologically rich (family background, health etc).
Socially rich (influence)

It is a risky thing to focus on just financial riches and ignore the others. Some of which are core foundations in relationships and especially marriage.

She can take the likes of Mrs Alakija, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Mrs Awosika, Dora akunyuli of blessed memory, Toyin Abraham, Rihanna as notable examples.

There are so many financially rich women who married relatively not-so-rich husband but you'll never know because they don't go make it obvious. They knew what was more important that they saw in their respective husbands.

However, financially rich women are easy targets so more than the financial riches, she needs emotional riches. Women are often more emotional than logical. She needs to know how to balance that. As a believer yielding to the Holy Spirit and the Word of God really helps with this.

God help us all and God bless our successful ladies with Good, honorable and fruitful marriages in Jesus name. Amen.

From the rest damaged doofuzes una get a long way to go.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by BigBizzy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
With this attitude, it may be difficult for her to get married. Her measurement is only on the now

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Karleb:
Na so sinach do until she later married a widower (i think) at 47. cheesy

Na so she do ke?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Berankis: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
With 50 bags of cement on her face...
This is below the belt sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by gassbee: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobicove:
I understand where she's coming from.

Ideally a lady should marry a guy who is superior to her
she wil remain single very long time.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Obitroy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
A successful Nigeria lady is looking for a rich man to spend on her why she saves her money but a broke Nigeria men suffering when God bless him he will start looking for a broke lady to play the role of her parents talking her liability. when we go get sence see the story of ADAM and Eve chai our mumu don to much
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Perewenkle1: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Marriage should be about love not how much you have or make, get ready to remain single and marry your money.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
Expect Nl degenerates to come bash her for still bn single and upping her tables.

..modified ... 2 degenerates spotted!
What if she later makes more than the man? she leaves him?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
toprealman:

You made a lot out f hasty generalizations here.
Welcome to real life
Most of the rules and knowledge we go and live by are built on generalisations
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Cardozzo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:
It's only normal
A poor guy won't want to date an extremely wealthy lady because he might feel he will end not be the HEAD of the family

So she saying she can't date a man who she earns more than is very normal

Even I as a guy wouldn't want to date a lady that earns more than me

Men with our ego😁😁

And you think you are a man?😂😂
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by KIDfurniture(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
This gender eh. If you are not wise. They will run you down and abandon ur ass.

OladipupoIyowun:

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kay25(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Typical Easter bull lady bullying men away from her
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Mypeople2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/
My dear you are getting it all wrong .Marriage is not all about who is richer or poorer.It is all about two people coming together to become better, stronger etc.They can achieve great things together when they are in one accord .Stop comparing yourself with anybody.That is why celebrity marriages do not last longer than the wedding souvenirs.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by jaeyking(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cardozzo:

And you think you are a man?😂😂

Biological as long as you have the hormones and a dick

You are
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Babathanks(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Me I can't even ask a lady that earn more than me out talkless of marrying her. I think is only greedy guys that do that though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Yankee101: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
You never ready to marry
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by laluski(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

You must be very stupid... Just look at the ugliness behind the makeup... Whoever marries this one has nothing to offer this life
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Karleb(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Na so she do ke?

I don't know honestly but what else could make such a beautiful woman marry at 47 if not shakara.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Lacash: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by toprealman: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Welcome to real life
Most of the rules and knowledge we go and live by are built on generalisations
At what age are you discussing life? Until you have experienced life, delict that line from your vocabulary.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by olusola200: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
Is the husband of the richest woman richer than her.

Women and pride

Exchange rate makes her, the same exchange rate will bring her down

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2023
I will not even marry a Nigerian so..no time for her.small money dey shack her
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by PhatScrotum(f): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by holysaint1(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2023
She never ready. Period.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by aestake: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This here only applies as far as Nigeria and Nigerian men are concerned, mind you. undecided
everywhere
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by madone: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2023
grin poverty of character can never be made up with riches. Girl wey no get sense no get sense if she like make shake 100 billion bf age 25

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2023
aestake:
everywhere
Unfortunately, it only applies as far as Nigeria and Nigerians.. undecided
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by aestake: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unfortunately, it only applies as far as Nigeria and Nigerians.. undecided
Let the girl go where she can allure richer men then.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2023
aestake:

Let the girl go where she can allure richer men then.
In many other countries, she wouldn't need to do that though especially out in the west and asia where men bring more than just money and their joysticks to the table. If she had been raised in a foreign land, for example, she, like Otedola's daughter, would have found herself a worthy mate of lesser financial stature. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by aestake: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In many other countries, she wouldn't need to do that though especially out in the west and asia where men bring more than just money and their joysticks to the table. If she had been raised in a foreign land, for example, she, like Otedola's daughter, would have found herself a worthy mate of lesser stature. undecided
E don be for her and her ilks be that. Meanwhile, how much are we talking about sef?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Sep 09, 2023
aestake:

E don be for her and her ilks be that. Meanwhile how much are we talking about sef?
Does it matter? So long as she she making more than the man, many already admit, as she too has, that she is at a disadvantage where Nigerian men are. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.