Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker (63971 Views)

Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by crystalmoon(m): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In many other countries, she wouldn't need to do that though especially out in the west and asia where men bring more than just money and their joysticks to the table. If she had been raised in a foreign land, for example, she, like Otedola's daughter, would have found herself a worthy mate of lesser financial stature. undecided
Can I speak to you offline
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by lonelygem(m): 2:05am On Sep 09, 2023
The greatest joy is the fact that, their honey pot down there no dey fit select rich d1ck from poor d1ck before they start sounding their ringing tunes and opening same mouth they use in making baseless comments like copra swallowing an antelope.

For every moment you have to carelessly lose your guards and morn to sensation of having a D1Ck in between those two unguarded legs of yours despite how wealthy you brag to be, SHAME ON YOU!
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Stevyne: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I was watching her skits few days ago, the girl carry for back sha. I'm surprised she isn't up to 30. The way Nigerians are growing big these days ehn.
Na her skit age be that.

She's above 30 already

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2023
crystalmoon:
Can I speak to you offline
May I ask what this is about? Do i know you? undecided
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by crystalmoon(m): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
May I ask what this is about? undecided
I find it fascinating the way you answer everyone questions and it has held me spellbound
I hope to learn more from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2023
crystalmoon:
I find it fascinating the way you answer everyone questions and it has held me spellbound
I hope to learn more from you
Learn what? Just read books on how to argue logically and you are good to go. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Solsix(m): 2:19am On Sep 09, 2023
1Sharon:

It's not about being rich. Be richer than the woman you're after.
Nah how e suppose be, but some times life no dey give us what we think we deserve.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by crystalmoon(m): 2:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Learn what? Just read books on how to argue logically and you are good to go. undecided
okay but I still want to speak to you
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Sep 09, 2023
crystalmoon:
okay but I still want to speak to you
If it is about a particular topic, create a thread and we go from there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by crystalmoon(m): 2:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If it is about a particular topic, create a thread and we go from there. undecided
okay
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by worksmart(m): 2:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Women should make hay whilst the sunshines.
A woman has a relatively short shelf- life and once she passes 30 her value in terms of marriage decreases rapidly.

Choose not a man that is wealthy, but a man that has good qualities and character.

No condition is permanent if tomorrow her career nosedives and she loses her wealth or the wealthy man she married loses his wealth or starts maltreating her does she stick with it or become a desperate divorcee only valuable to male gold-diggers and scammers (presuming she some how retained her earning potential.

So what I am saying is ladies should seriously find their soulmate when they are young and have highest value, this window of opportunity is so short that it could seem to pass within a blink of an eye. You you early womanhood to become a valuable wife material and consider suitors character and qualities over their wealth since wealth can come and go but character and good qualities last for ever,

Once she reach 30 the desperation and crashing down of the high standards becorm her portion.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by MrsTwrite(f): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Na only for nija wey many stupid things dey happen. Sue will end up being a single mom las las, that's their celebrity trendy style. Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Caleycashh: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
But women always say it’s not about money. How come women that have money only consider the man’s financial status before marrying or even dating ?
Leave mumu people!, it's not about money indeed, how many married poor men!?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by hardon1(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Las las, na she go still end up buying a man

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2023
worksmart:
Women should make hay whilst the sunshines.
A woman has a relatively short shelf- life and once she passes 30 her value in terms of marriage decreases rapidly.

Choose not a man that is wealthy, but a man that has good qualities and character.

No condition is permanent if tomorrow her career nosedives and she loses her wealth or the wealthy man she married loses his wealth or starts maltreating her does she stick with it or become a desperate divorcee only valuable to male gold-diggers and scammers (presuming she some how retained her earning potential.

So what I am saying is ladies should seriously find their soulmate when they are young and have highest value, this window of opportunity is so short that it could seem to pass within a blink of an eye. You you early womanhood to become a valuable wife material and consider suitors character and qualities over their wealth since wealth can come and go but character and good qualities last for ever,

Once she reach 30 the desperation and crashing down of the high standards becorm her portion.

I got relieved that after reading loads of tripes and bullshits I stumbled on yours.

You're a very wise man.

The bane of many Nigerian women is materialistic tendency and many atimes happiness will elude them, they end up either breaking their fellow women homes or become side piece for a wealthier man who doesn't give shit about their about them other than turning them to cum bucket.

She has prerogative to choose a wealthier person as her most scale of preference but watch how she will come back after getting that and start trying to manipulate her gullible fans to become emotional when the same choice she made comes back to bite her overtly packaged face and booty .

3 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by krushdripper(m): 5:05am On Sep 09, 2023
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

'Em broke ass niggas be crying upandan the thread with jealousy and inferiority complex grin 😂😂
Abegi, all you weaklings know is accusing men of being the jealous & inferior trash that most of you women are.

If she wasn't jealous & feeling inferior to men, she won't find it hard getting a suitor whether she is richer than him or not. Ozuor.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Zealag(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
How much is even this net worth' if Rihanna can relate with people like her present man despite having 1.4B Dollars compare to AP Rocky's 10m Dolls net worth' then your problem is pride. The problem with the average nigerian female celebrities...
Though Nigerian celebrities are only good in single moms...
The pride women get when they begin to make small money woundn't allow them find a man and even if they find a man many of the marriages don't last...
You spoke out of wisdom, you spit out fire🔥aND water same time,FACT💯%
Once a lady finds little change in her account that somehow belongs to her she becomes uncontrollable.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Wande22(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
How much is even this net worth' if Rihanna can relate with people like her present man despite having 1.4B Dollars compare to AP Rocky's 10m Dolls net worth' then your problem is pride. The problem with the average Nigerian female celebrities...
The pride women get when they begin to make small money won't allow them find a man and even if they find a man many of the marriages don't last...

Broda mi, that's the reason why I had to forgo my asset and relocate to Lagos for work

Guys, it only takes God's grace and an exceptionally humble woman who is richer than you to submit in marriage
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Geovanni412(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
How much is even this net worth' if Rihanna can relate with people like her present man despite having 1.4B Dollars compare to AP Rocky's 10m Dolls net worth' then your problem is pride. The problem with the average nigerian female celebrities...
The pride women get when they begin to make small money woundn't allow them find a man and even if they find a man many of the marriages don't last...

Na insecurity dey worry am

When she reach 35 like Rihanna, her standard go reduce

The wall is undefeated.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maxlev1: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Success opens up more dating options for men

Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support.

And the richer she is, the thinner her dating pool becomes.

Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market.
Don't conflate your internally perceived value to your actual value
100% truth. In the real sense of it, so many citizens in the country posses what I call poverty mentality (extremely poor mindset towards finances). In our country people compare almost everything with money be it relationship or lifestyle. This poverty reasoning seems to cloud everything in their mind such that they hardly reason like normal people. Especially our female gender. I know this is also encouraged by the reasoning of certain men who reasons in the same manner. It is funny that ladies in other countries do not lose their senses to money as the ones over here.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maxlev1: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na insecurity dey worry am

When she reach 35 like Rihanna, her standard go reduce

The wall is undefeated.
Oga Rihanna never dated on the basis of who is richer but based on love and respect as well as commitment. For some popular people she dated, she was richer than all of them. You people should change this mentality of linking everything with money.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maxlev1: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Wande22:

Broda mi, that's the reason why I had to forgo my asset and relocate to Lagos for work

Guys, it only takes God's grace and an exceptionally humble woman who is richer than you to submit in marriage
In other countries of the world there are many women that will respect you and be submissive irrespective of her being richer than you are. It is only in our ladies you will mostly find this difficulty.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by yusufmurry: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2023
Tell this girl that 85% of her money is from men and not the acclaimed skits.

Yet, this same person will resort to finding a man to get a baby from las las, just to yank off the societal shame.

On another similar story, a little girl of 25 (dating the married MD of her company), I know that earns 180k/month got a car from the MD. She came online and was typing "I like the woman I am becoming, got my first car @25).

Pride has made her not to look inward to accept the guys coming to her for marriage because she feels to be rich.

It's all about mentality & up bringing, there are ladies out there earns more than their husbands, they humble themselves and support their man.

For me too, what goes around, comes around.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Zooposki(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
You see how it's easy for her to ask a man how much he earns in a month undecided

Use this same tone to ask her if she's a virgin or her age and watch her go berserk.

It's quite difficult these days to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

They tell her because they know she has more money. Let a poor girl ask for your salary and I bet they don’t reveal that info.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Godsonkemz(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Simply marry yourself and stop disturbing us
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Rhozabeth(m): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2023
Riches get into the head of most women very quickly! Thats why most of the will remain singke and seedless for the rest of their lifes!
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ishilove: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2023
krushdripper:
Abegi, all you weaklings know is accusing men of being the jealous & inferior trash that most of you women are.

If she wasn't jealous & feeling inferior to men, she won't find it hard getting a suitor whether she is richer than him or not. Ozuor.
You sound very pained. Words hit too close to home, huh?

If the glove fits, wear it. 😉
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2023
This one na gold digger, is marriage about which partner is richer than the other or about love; later she will be crying of crashed marriage.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by ShaqFu: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Ishilove:

You sound very pained. Words hit too close to home, huh?

If the glove condom fits, wear it. 😉
😘😍🥰🤗
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ishilove: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
😘😍🥰🤗
Shaq!!! 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by TheSuperX(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
This girl no be celebrity but hoelosho disguising 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by TheSuperX(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Like you will recognize sound reasoning even if it's banging you through your anus.

Some of you will just follow others to type nonsense without understanding. Sound reasoning indeed! Check through his posts no reasoning at all let alone a sound one.
Shut up there before I light your face with my fist. 🤬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.