Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker (63983 Views)

Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Treepower2000: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobicove:
I understand where she's coming from.

Ideally a lady should marry a guy who is superior to her
It's a pity our value system is measured in cash.
I know a female CEO in US who earned more than her Govt employed husband who said that she wakes up by 5am to prepare breakfast for her husband and that they take breakfast together every morning before she goes to work by 6.30am.

Also check my signature for an opportunity to earn passive income.

8 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by dontrulee: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na yahoo boy or her fellow skit maker she fit end up with.
Wealth is good so enjoy yourself woman, na you get your life and you can choose to do anything with it. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Raalsalghul: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Persephone1:
I hope she won't regret this in future because she's in a race she may never win.

I don't any regrets if she is realistic with herself.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by NaBanga: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is the plight of a wealthy woman. The more money she gains, the less options she has to date. This is why many of them "date" married men or become 5th wives.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Karlifate: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zonefree:

You see how it's easy for her to ask a man how much he earns in a month undecided

Use this same tone to ask her if she's a virgin or her age and watch her go berserk.

It's quite difficult these days to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

@bolded:

LMAO! grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Raalsalghul:

I don't any regrets if she is realistic with herself.
Not being realistic is looking for a man who will be above a standard she has risen in a country like Nigeria. Lol. Not only are billionaires in limited numbers, Nigerian men will most likely not marry women who are financially better than they are. Well she can relocate sha

I wish her luck.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na so sinach do until she later married a widower (i think) at 47. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Raalsalghul: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Persephone1:
Not being realistic is looking for a man who will be above a standard she has risen in a country like Nigeria. Lol. Not only are billionaires in limited numbers, Nigerian men will most likely not marry women who are financially better than they are. Well she can relocate sha

I wish her luck.

Yes. It's going to be hard seeing a single Nigerian man with the financial threshold she is looking for.

Relocation, Polygamy, Singlehood (with or without children) are more realistic choices for her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by talented321: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
U will be fine.....
Caaz:
Expect Nl degenerates to come bash her for still bn single and upping her tables.

..modified ... 2 degenerates spotted!
it is not ur fault but that is how nature works.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2023
jaeyking:
It's only normal
A poor guy won't want to date an extremely wealthy lady because he might feel he will end not be the HEAD of the family

So she saying she can't date a man who she earns more than is very normal

Even I as a guy wouldn't want to date a lady that earns more than me

Men with our ego😁😁

I can date a woman who makes far money more than I do but can't date a woman who sees money as a tool to influencing and making decisions in a relationship or with people around.

A woman who sees money as a means to making life easier in our day to day journey rather than a means to experiencing superiority over fellow human can roll with me wether she is more wealthy than I am.

In like manner I can't roll with a lady who sees wealth aa a means to asserting her influence over others wether she is below my financial earnings or above.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Goodlady:

She has a point. Watch how broke boys lol cry here.

When it's the other way round the girls aren't called broke I guess, it's called go for the bag. You guys won't sieze to surprise me.

From my observation, those who use the word broke are always those who beg others for fund, if you don't beg you won't know if someone is broke.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
siofra:

Oga calm down with all this big English. She still won't settle for your kind grin
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Goodlady(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

When it's the other way round the girls aren't called broke I guess, it's called go for the bag. You guys won't sieze to surprise me.

From my observation, those who use the word broke are always those who beg others for fund, if you don't beg you won't know if someone is broke.
Beggi beggi leave my mention

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by PPIA: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Beggi beggi leave my mention
How far my sweetheart?😎
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
At least she is being honest

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Newsstories1: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
"Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by stacyadams: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Success opens up more dating options for men

Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support.

And the richer she is, the thinner her dating pool becomes.

Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market.
Don't conflate your internally perceived value to your actual value

Shebi one hanty evening newspaper superstar nearly jump enter third mainland bridge Last month because of prick sorry husband leave am after doing big wedding grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
siofra:

Oga calm down with all this big English. She still won't settle for your kind grin
grin grin grin

'Em broke ass niggas be crying upandan the thread with jealousy and inferiority complex grin 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aunty don't worry.

Most probably, you are not yet up to 30 which explains why your head still dey swell.

You will soon reach 30 years.

Na dat time you go begin to understand wetin some of our resident Nairaland evening newspapers to pass through on a daily basis in terms of marriage pressure and settling down.

4 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by zeestone99(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support.

Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market.

It's not really about the money but the arrogance and mentality. Men need peace, it's already war out there to make a living.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by mcmurphy132(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Standard men don't do Evening newspaper

Mumu.

Ikotun wa o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Basiljoe: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Timagex:
But, if the roles were reversed and a man wants to marry, he looks for attributes of a wife and mother in a woman. If she is financially successful, it's a bonus for him.

Empower a man: you empower a great number of people.
Empower a woman: she begins to feel she doesn't need anybody again.

Don't complain about the game. Just learn the rules. 😎
Now you know why they call them fish brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by FireUpNow(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
E don be. Make your choice and move on or you can go and woo Aliko Dangote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by jimcaddy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Aunty I understand you oh, but if you look at the way this economy is, the tide is turning. It's now favouring women more than men. And it's no one's fault. Since you ladies clamour for equality, so you have to manage like that oh. My only dear is that many men will start feeling insecure in the relationship or start to milk the woman off her money. Either these or the babe will rub it in the man's face each time there is a misunderstanding. So it's hard to find that balance. I see it as no big deal if you both can deal with it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by erai30(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
I see her marrying herself las las, because men with money more than you already have someone they want to marry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by hammerFC: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
I THINK SAY NA EQUALITY WE DEY.

U SEE THIS VIRGINA PEOPLE, ARE CONFUSIONIST.

A MAN CAN NEVER REASON THIS WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE.

EVEN IF SHE NO GET PANT AND BRA, WE WILL SUPPLY HER UNLIMITED FUNDS.

ANYTHING SHE WANT, HE WILL GET FOR HER AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

OUR EQUAL WOMEN, WANT TO SEE YOUR BANK BALANCE AND COMPARE BEFORE SHE CAN DATE U.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL AND CAN NEVER BE EQUAL.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WOKE LGBT NONSENSE. THE WHITE MAN IS CRAZY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Incognito403: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

And the richer they are the less they bring to the table; they're neither useful for domestic duties nor helpful financially.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Moniya4Real(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
She actually spoke the nature of most women, especially the successful ones. Her pointers could be the reason Beyoncé decided to stick with JayZ inspte of his cheating on him. Now, tell me, which celebrity, bigger than JayZ can she settle with?- They are certainly available but scarce.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
This one will end up marrying her gateman.....because guy men go just dey Bleep, collect and dump her.

8 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by 77up(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Then marry your wealth and stop disturbing us.

Next !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by SlickRob(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Make go ask Linda Ikeji how e be.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by famology(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Linda ikeji said more than this. Lol

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By This? / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.