Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker (63978 Views)

Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Thelosa: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Wow
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by krushdripper(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2023
Ishilove:

You sound very pained. Words hit too close to home, huh?

If the glove fits, wear it. 😉
You have nothing to say to me.
Just be aware that there are guys that would always spot your bullshit projection, no matter how pretentiously you go about it & won't hesitate to put you in your place anytime.

I can go to a shrine & swear that you're the one pained.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Autobot05: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2023
Caaz:
Expect Nl degenerates to come bash her for still bn single and upping her tables.

..modified ... 2 degenerates spotted!

Rihanna says hi 😎
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ishilove: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2023
krushdripper:
You have nothing to say to me.
Just be aware that there are guys that would always spot your bullshit projection, no matter how pretentiously you go about it & won't hesitate to put you in your place anytime.

I can go to a shrine & swear that you're the one pained.

*yawn*

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by ChyjoskyJ: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/
Bad home training so women that are married earn more than their husbands,olodo no brain
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by gannod(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2023
So?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Tochj(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2023
She is likely going to be a single mother
The only thing needed in marriage is compatibility, Every other thing is secondary.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by krushdripper(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Ishilove:

*yawn*
No one has a monopoly yawning
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maasoap(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2023
Kobicove:
I understand where she's coming from.

Ideally a lady should marry a guy who is superior to her
Goodlady:

She has a point. Watch how broke boys ll cry here.

Her decision on relationship has flaw. I hope it doesn't take her long to realise that. When and where is the man earning more than her coming from? Is he coming at all? What if comes but with some other intolerable baggage?
What kind of respect is she expecting from a man who earns far above her? In relationship, you must have something to trade off to make it real and last long.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maasoap(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Not being realistic is looking for a man who will be above a standard she has risen in a country like Nigeria. Lol. Not only are billionaires in limited numbers, Nigerian men will most likely not marry women who are financially better than they are. Well she can relocate sha

I wish her luck.
She will see plenty of men who are ready. She even confirmed that she was the one rejecting them based on the fact that she earns more than them.
But the real question is, if she decides to choose one among these men she earns more than, wouldn't she be treating him like trash? Because, that's definitely possible.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Incognito403:

And the richer they are the less they bring to the table; they're neither useful for domestic duties nor helpful financially.
And you're very much correct. The richer or more popular they become, the more useless these type become in the house. They would frustrate the husband with night parties, late nights coming home, starving of husband unless he constantly sorts himself out, even their kids would get their fair shares. The husband might even consider suicide at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by DannyTega: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2023
hammerFC:

MEN HAVE VERY GOOD HEARTS, WHEN YOU COME TO THINK OF IT.

IT IS LIKE ALL THAT MATTERS TO THESE VIRGINA PEOPLE IS MONEY ATIMES.

Lol

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by BALLOSKI: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2023
Timagex:
But, if the roles were reversed and a man wants to marry, he looks for attributes of a wife and mother in a woman. If she is financially successful, it's a bonus for him.

Empower a man: you empower a great number of people.
Empower a woman: she begins to feel she doesn't need anybody again.

Don't complain about the game. Just learn the rules. 😎
fact!
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by BALLOSKI: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2023
I don't even know her.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by AskNgige2: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
With 50 bags of cement on her face... I been think say na jezebel...

LMAO
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by NaBanga: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Her money is power. Just as men use money to buy women, she can use hers to buy men. Look at Tonto, Nkechi blessing, Anita Joseph, Zari Hassan. Even the president of France, Macron, was wooed by money. Money is used to exert influence. It doesn't matter what gender uses it. It's used in the same manner.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by aestake: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Does it matter? So long as she she making more than the man, many already admit, as she too has, that she is at a disadvantage where Nigerian men are. undecided
It does matter. Again, money is not all that brings greatness.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
aestake:

It does matter. Again, money is not all that brings greatness.
Nonsense claim! As If money is not what you lot worship in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by aestake: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense claim! As If money is not what you lot worship in Nigeria? undecided
including you, you know.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by LegitWebsites: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Timagex:
But, if the roles were reversed and a man wants to marry, he looks for attributes of a wife and mother in a woman. If she is financially successful, it's a bonus for him.

Empower a man: you empower a great number of people.
Empower a woman: she begins to feel she doesn't need anybody again.

Don't complain about the game. Just learn the rules. 😎

LIked, Shared and Followed

Great Lessons.

PS:

Meanwhile, You can buy your CCTVs and Vehicle Trackers with GPS from Us when You reach out to us via our contact on our bio.

Secure Yourself and Your Properties. Insecurity is a Big Issue To Solve On Our Own.

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by emusmithyy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/

What does marrying you add to a man's life?

Actually, it becomes difficult for ladies to find a spouse when they start attaining success.

For men, it favours them. Didn't they teach her that?
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by shileowo: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmm,and men richer than her dont find her attractive enough to marry her. Women dont understant that her richness makes her unattractive to men of value.beautiful linda took the baby mama option cause no man of value was interested. Richest men don marry richest women.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by shileowo: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
rich but no value. men and women have different standards
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Timagex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
LegitWebsites:

LIked, Shared and Followed

Great Lessons.

Bless up...

PS:

Meanwhile, You can buy your CCTVs and Vehicle Trackers with GPS from Us when You reach out to us via our contact on our bio.

Secure Yourself and Your Properties. Insecurity is a Big Issue To Solve On Our Own.
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
How much is even this net worth' if Rihanna can relate with people like her present man despite having 1.4B Dollars compare to AP Rocky's 10m Dolls net worth' then your problem is pride. The problem with the average nigerian female celebrities...
Though Nigerian celebrities are only good in single moms...
The pride women get when they begin to make small money woundn't allow them find a man and even if they find a man many of the marriages don't last...

Nice illustration.... Look at Nicki Minaj and even folorunsho alakija
Some Nigeria women with pride but her choice sha, we are all entitle to it...
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Dshocker(m): 4:52am On Sep 10, 2023
1.... Rumor has it that she used to be a hookup girl on the island

2.... Her wealth is questionable, because even the most successful skit/content creator; Ola-of-lagos with endorsement every week, cannot boast of such wealth.

3.... Facial wise; this babe na 4/10

4.... You are shapeless

5.... No richer guy than her would want to settle down with someone like her, because of ideology over money

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by KGBKremlin: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by CarlosTheJackal: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
gassbee:
she wil remain single very long time.
Good evening, I saw your dm. My mail is not active so can you tell me how I can be of help
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by CarlosTheJackal: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
gassbee:
she wil remain single very long time.
Good evening, I saw your dm. My mail is not active so can you tell me how I can be of help ...
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by gassbee: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Good evening, I saw your dm. My mail is not active so can you tell me how I can be of help ...
this is my email can u send a hi message logspapi@yahoo.com so i can chat u up
Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Jman06(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
maasoap:

Her decision on relationship has flaw. I hope it doesn't take her long to realise that. When and where is the man earning more than her coming from? Is he coming at all? What if comes but with some other intolerable baggage?
What kind of respect is she expecting from a man who earns far above her? In relationship, you must have something to trade off to make it real and last long.
That lady doesn't have sense!

Her type usually end up with scammers who present a false impression of being wealthy only to end up defrauding them or shiting family responsibility to them after marriage.

The likes of Churchill!

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by CarlosTheJackal: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
gassbee:
this is my email can u send a hi message logspapi@yahoo.com so i can chat u up
sorry what is it in relation to

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By This? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.