Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths (27913 Views)

Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by bluefilm: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Hello Everyone, first of all I apologize in advance for the long note and also about my English, not actually my first language. cry

My name is Mimi, I was born in Nigeria... But cos of the nature of my dad's profession i have spent around 75% of my life in different countries outside Nigeria... Mostly in EU.

Well enough said about myself, cos this topic is not about me but about Nigerians... Our general mentality and perception of abroad.

Guys listen up... All that glitters is not really gold. Out there is not entirely what people think it is. And you might think just because I have spent so much time outside Nigeria i do not understand the struggle in Nigeria and therefore not qualified to tell you all this "nonsense"..... I completely get it.. trust me.

But even a random 3 years old kid knows that the country is messed up and nothing to write home about, we all know about the Suffering, depression and "starvation level of poverty" in Nigeria yeah.... That's why everyone is desperatly looking for a way out, no doubt... but trust me, JAPA is not 'always' your ticket out of poverty... Well 'sometimes' it is... but most times it's just your direct ticket to being subjected to racism,more depression,more struggles,several mental disorder,homelessness, modern day slavery and the list goes on and on.

Trust me... when it comes to hustling field, success is much more louder than failure. cos our mind was designed to constantly search for hope. which means you would quickly hear about the lucky 3% that made it big through JAPA, but hardly hear about the remaining unlucky 97% that found themselves in worse possible condition after the same JAPA. There's no money tree out here... there's no diamond river out here...
Is there more opportunities? Well yes, But there are millions of people that already done and still doing whatever you intend to come do over here and yet they are still in the worse condition than you are in right now.

You would literally cry when you see what most of our African brothers and sisters go through around the world in the name of Japa. And as a Nigerian?? Trust me it gets worse.. and your chances gets even much smaller. Cos no one trust Nigerians anymore any where around the world and I believe we all know why.

Sorry but I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble, kill anyone's vibe or being a negative biitch! Naaaah I'm only trying to be realistic! I'm only trying to tell you something no travel agent would ever tell you and something people abroad hardly tell you, and even when they eventually do tell you...? You don't believe them.. instead you result to asking them questions like "why are they still there if it's that bad"? .....

Well.... You wanna know why most of them are still there? Let me tell you why... there is a psychological reason for that... First They are still in DENIAL. Imagine dreaming your entire life to travel abroad and finally have a good life, you probably invested almost everything or everything you have got to make it happen (your money, your time, your last hope)
But then you finally got there and then meet a reality that is entirely different from your life long dreams and perception of these faraway green lands?
I don't know if you know... but our brain is defensive in nature, it will automatically switch straight to denial mode... Leaving you with atleast enough 'hope and wait for a magic or should i say a miracle' (afterall this is abroad where magic happens?)
This is just one of the reasons why most of these people continue sticking around instead of returning home.

Another reason is that they are worried about what people back home would say or think... Because the people back home also got this general fvcked up mentality and very high expectation of people coming back from Japa (y'all need to stop it! Y'all need to get rid of that mentality, seriously embarassed) cos like I said earlier... there is no bleeping money tree over there! I don't know where Nigerians got that idea from in the first place...
It needs to stop, yall driving the youth nuts with such mentality, it's doing more harm than good. That high expectation/ pressure back home is mostly the reason our people are more likely to result to crime out here (so just stop it! cry )

I have met alot of other African nationalities abroad... and amazingly they don't share the same mentality we have about Abroad. They treat abroad as just another hustling ground and not a direct ticket to success... Therefore they are more relaxed and less pressured than Nigerians out here.

Moving Abroad is not such a bad idea though, it worked and still works for few lucky ones (including my Family) it would be wrong and biased of me if I fail to mention that..
There are plenty of and more opportunities over out here not doubt...
But what I'm just saying is that... it's not always that easily reached.. as most people automatically believe.
Look... Somehow all these countries are intelligently designed In such a way that it take back almost entirely everything you make out here from you one way or the other... Through tax, through mind blowing bills or random expenses around every corner.

And at the end of the day you realize you are nothing but a modern day slave building someone's country for free... And without freedom.

Most people screaming Japa in Nigeria are far in better living condition and more stable mentally ,more happy than majority of people in the so called abroad without even knowing it. Sometimes Instead of gambling and betting your hard earned million of naira on Japa, it's more advisable to chill out... relax and invest that Millions in Nigeria. I'm just saying... You would probably end up living a life most people over there can only envy and dream of.

Thanks for reading my long note... I hope this helps someone in making a life decision out there. #ItsYourGurlMimi kiss

Everything you said here is true.

1 Like

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by jimcaddy(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2023
I love this post because it is clearly nothing but the truth. But I can bet my life savings that some people here, reading this will still argue and refuse to believe this. Let me tell you, believe whatever you want to believe, but over there abroad, it is difficult. You are constantly under pressure to hustle. Nobody will dash you free money. Shey this ones that Naija babes get free money from men here in Nigeria. Over there abroad, no one send your papa. You cannot even see someone that will borrow you money sef. Yes the system works, things are in order, but you are black, and as long as you are black, the whites won't rate you. You see whites, they will always be racists, no matter how they code. But this mentality that Nigerians have that "only if I can leave this country, then I am made for life" is so fallacious. You won't believe until you get there and see for yourself. The weather, you being a Nigerian alone has given you a very bad reputation as no one wants to deal with Nigerians. Truth is Nigerians are the ones that used our hands to spoil our country. God gave us everything we need to succeed in this country, but Nigerians are selfish, greedy, self-centred and wicked. That is our problem. Our mindset needs to change before this country can even make a headway. Run away all you like, fact still remains that the whites will not be the ones that will come and build Nigeria back for us. It is this same we that will have to build it back ourselves. To those going to borrow money to japaa, I wish you all the best o. We've even had some sell their houses, sell everything just to relocate, and they are later regretting it. Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Why do you think we have foreign expatriates in Nigeria? Have you ever heard them complain of Nigeria before? No they don't. The problem is not Nigeria, but we Nigerians ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by donhils: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
lol ok I admit it. The fractured bone example was obviously a miss... cry but you got the point. cool
The same way you still missed comprehending the Nigerian situation right now. If you're not currently in Nigeria, then you can only imagine how bad things are, but you can never really know for certain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Gerrard59(m): 2:32am On Sep 13, 2023
michi2011:
Some one up there called her stupid for this write up and as usual the angry Nigerians come out in numbers to attack poster for this topic.

Very well written topic, everything written up there is true. In case you are wondering, yes I am currently living in Nigeria and couldn't be any happier than I was when living in the UK.
Everything is different and better for ME here in Nigeria, lets start from the very beginning.

NO - I was not living in barking or Peckham, I was living in NW London and house on my street are worth £900K and above at that time.

Electricity - Gas, Electricity, Car and Water monthly cost £650.

Africa suddenly became more attractive as it is the only place where I wouldn't have to work like a crazy person, they said US is worst.
I worked as a senior nurse just for the record on a £70000 annual salary

My people I started to plan ooooo, I failed on my first try at relocating because life was so hard and stressful in Lagos. Second time round, I saved money for 5 years, yes 5 good years and invested well.
Now I can happily say I am living my best life in Nigeria, we go back to the UK for vacation during the holidays.
God willing if business remains good, I will use money made in naira to buy my house in the UK.

Moral of this story, as there are people dreaming to japa abroad, there are so many also dreaming to japa to Nigeria / Africa.

You made a good decision to return, but from your post, you did it for non-economic reasons, unlike the current set of emigres. In your post, you mentioned how it was tough settling down after your first return to Nigeria. Then imagine life for those who have been there for donkey years? So, you see why they plan and wish to japa?

Also, I am very sure you have a British passport, which gives you options.

That said, many of the current set who relocated will return at a later date due to several reasons such as weather, social environment, lifestyle, economic and personal. It is very appropriate. The problem is when they start dissuading others from doing what they have done. Additionally, we would judge in about a decade's time whether emigres made the right decision to relocate from Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by TNORWAY: 4:08am On Sep 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
As expected... There's would always be that one guy. #Sighs

Sir I'm certain you didn't read my entire note, or you simply don't get my point. I'm not telling anyone not to Japa, it's a free world... I'm only revealing the dark side of the moon, Which everyone deserve to know about too atleast before making a life decision. What's not fair is basing your decision entirely only on the bright side of the moon. I'm not wicked sir... And never will.
fucking hypocrite......cr@zy

2 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Wodu89: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2023
sukkot:
See, you were doing well with the article but then you couldn’t resist that primordial primitive african inferiority complex and narcissistic urge to boast ( oh but my family is doing well ) and it is that little line that turned you into a wicked person because the question then becomes, if your family is doing so well over there why then do you feel the need to write this long article discouraging people if not for wickedness. You would have made the perfect post if you had said and I am writing this article from a homeless shelter in London and I haven’t eaten since yesterday.

On this occassion, you're wrong with due respect. Sometimes the issue is also with our lens through which we view issues.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Wodu89: 4:40am On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I finished my postgraduate studies in Clinical Child Psychology here in the UK, are you expecting me to come back to Nigeria to work in a government hospital that most likely do not even have much blood in their blood bank not to talk of facilities such as sensory rooms, QB Testing etc, I need to conduct Neurodevelopment assessments (NDAs)?

I am not interested in the Nigerian system wasting this one life that I have.

I'm in Nigeria. Never been out. But I support the Japa train die to this reason

the Nigerian system wasting this one life that I have

Nigeria is damn messed up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Wodu89: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2023
pansophist:
Na wa o. You just want to kill people hope of japaing.

Your target as an immigrant should be first, permanent residency, then everything becomes way way easier.

The people that are suffering are mostly those with temporary permit (eg students, illegal immigrants, asylums etc), not those that the system considers them their own.

As a new immigrant (except you're lucky to come as maybe a wife of a citizen), things will be very hard. But if you have a road map of your destination, those first difficult years do get better.

Please japa o. Don't let post like you deter you. Leave my friend. At least while dealing with your problems, you'll have safety, good roads, and live with people that are civil.

And most importantly, you'll have hope. HOPE

I have hope in myself, not in Nigeria. That Hope has given me courage to build and develop whatever I desire

2 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Fearyourcreator: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2023
jesmond3945:
be kind.
Am just telling to stop bad mouthing your own... Problem this country got today almost everyone contributed and the west are not that better a human... Them too dey part of our problems directly and indirectly... Imagine France... Anyhow sha
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2023
jesmond3945:
of course. Google their prison and see for yourself. Do you know VI is always flooded?

Not surprised at all. You will trade your freedom in Nigeria's VI for better environment in USA prison. Lol
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by sukkot: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Wodu89:

On this occassion, you're wrong with due respect. Sometimes the issue is also with our lens through which we view issues.

I come in peace
hehe brother all am saying is if life is sweet for her over there why does she feel the need to write this discouraging epistle ? It would be a perfect epistle if she was suffering in the uk or if she has relocated back to naija .

Now I need you to understand that everything she said is on point and I am not disagreeing with her points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by virginboy1(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2023
LandMann:
[size=8pt][/size]

Your post is very useless, I swear.

I personally know more than 20 persons that have travelled out of this country.

All of them have achieved what they would never have achieved if they had spent the same number of years in Nigeria.

All of them are now more educated, healthy and achieved financial freedom to live the life of their dream e.g Build a house, start a business, fund their children's education, etc.

What is the hope of achieving all that in Nigeria where Nigerians slave away their life to earn minimum wage of less than $35 for a whole month... meanwhile their health suffers, security is not assured, Inflation killing, education poor, everything useless.

For the middle or lower class to make it in Nigeria, you need to either be extremely lucky, extremely corrupt or both because the system does not support or provide the environment for personal growth and development.

Ordinary constant electricity, Nigeria cannot guarantee it for her citizens 63 years after independence and you want them to remain in the country.

Then you foolishly talk about racism as if the tribalism in Nigeria is better than the racism overseas.

You're not in any position to advise people to stop seeking for greener pastures abroad because you don't know their pains and because you still have a silver spoon stuck in your mouth right from birth.

If you want to test yourself, give out all the money in your account to charity, burn your passports, burn your certificates, change your name legally and come start life all over in Nigeria by going to school or searching for a job.

If your eye no clear after 1 year of struggle I'll deactivate my account.

Again, in case you missed it, your post is very useless.

Infact you spew out my mind in a better Way...Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2023
NoToPile:
This is one of the things I hate on Japa threads, the lady made a lot of sense in her write up and it's even a very balanced post but she will be attacked just like others.

It's like no body noticed other things she said, about the pressure those at home give those abroad etc.

Prepare for more attacks OP

Nawa.
apart from the pressure and expectations people give them at home. None of OP post is real and factual.

Imagine saying 3% of abroadians make it at the end 😂

1 Like

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
nomolos92:
We live like slaves in our own country too, imagine a place where a graduate will be presented a salary of 45k, working to eat like a goat, yes it's not easy abroad but it's harder here in Nigeria, so I'll advise anybody that has the means to japa and not look back, it's better to face the racism and still have something to save after all the expenses you mentioned than living a hopeless life here in Nigeria, I've lived outside Nigeria for three years so I'm speaking out of experience
bro how many graduates had such opportunities with even that 45k job? I earn 25k as a classroom teacher. I graduated with strong 2.1.

This world is pretty much unfair seriously.

3 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by jesmond3945: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am just telling to stop bad mouthing your own... Problem this country got today almost everyone contributed and the west are not that better a human... Them too dey part of our problems directly and indirectly... Imagine France... Anyhow sha
no.
I know you voted tinubu. Tinubu and buhari devalued your currency to please the west. He knows the west wants cheap labour. Do you know that tinubu has an investment of 11 million pounds owned by his son in london?
Infact, tinubu prefers to trut his stuff in france than in naija. Yes, you love the country because you live in it but your leaders see nigeria as a playground. Look at obi and soludo pikin. Can you even tie their shoe. Look at lauretta onochie, somebody that couldn't manage her home in uk, infact she was locked out, was now given a whole NDDC to chair.
Guy please eat your patriotism for breakfast abeg.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
magzey:
I believe her100% I don't have and I will not thing of that Madness of Japa. I got my country and my state ,I better develop my self here than going to be a slave in a foreign land just in the name of seeking greener pastures ,it was real in the olden days but now is not the case.
I guess you have a job or business running in Nigeria and you can afford 3 square meal daily. Lucky you!
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by ugosco82: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2023
I have been doing road side mechanic for Nigeria for years and I later got an opportunity to travel to a near by African country and today my entire life don change for good just under a year, please if you get any skill that you are very good in just look for a way out of that country because you've just been wasting your knowledge in a country that doesn't value skilled workers.
Every month here I spend roughly 400 thousand naira for house, shop rent with electricity and water, and I am able to save double of my expenses in a month.
The truth is that I am very good in what I am doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2023
ogbonti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyepzvf9Kro

the joke is on you — please watch what this man who lives in Canada 🇨🇦 somewhere you are dreaming to japa to- hear what he says about the abroad you’ve are masturbating
about everyday enjoy 😊

tell that to millions of unemployed graduates in Nigeria roaming the streets daily. Or better still tell that to millions of Nigerians earning 30k minimum wage😂

3 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So people don't die abroad?
you don come here again ANTI JAPA mofo😂
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will hear I will never come back... Some of them dey jail for there like this... Awon werey... Na Wetin don ready them dey like... Build your own na lie...
old Yoruba man. You're too local and dumb for my liking seriously. You hardly string two or three words together without adding Yoruba to it 😂
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by 7lives: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2023
IkeAbuja:
Well 'sometimes' it is... but most times it's just your direct ticket to being subjected to racism,more depression,more struggles,several mental disorder,homelessness, modern day slavery and the list goes on and on. you got the point here rejection in work places loneliness and depression really wants to finish me here but ain't still giving up yet

As a teenager, I read too many books on slavery, KKK and civil rights movements, scramble and partition of Africa, colonization, apatheid and racism.
So much that whenever I heard that a relative has traveled out to Europe and America, the first thing that crossed my mind is, some left in chains, these ones are going into second generation slavery by freewill.
Some of those who left this country then, are back now, eni lo lo bo.
My ancestors were forced to serve white folks, and I will now go and replace them 500 years later, Eewo.
I took to private business in Nigeria here and God has been very kind to me.
Whatever people believed, is what will happen to them, best of luck to those who believed they can only make it, away from Nigeria.
As for me, myself and I, am happy to be here.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
maasoap:

A dog that will get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle. grin grin grin
maybe you should tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria 😂😂
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2023
chelsea1116:

Very wicked people. I ve lived and still live in Rome since 2019, i got the first document i could use to work in 2021, between 2021 till today, i look at the money in my account and i want to curse Nigeria for trying to ruin my life, An Elect Elect Engr, A Masters in telecommunications holder but i begged for 45k job a month in Nigeria, not even up to what i make daily here.
Anyone abroad that makes this type of rubbish post is a lazy human being. Very wicked people and some people will take her advice.
bro, i am in your shoe presently. I graduated with strong 2.1, narrowly missed first-class. I earn 25k monthly as a classroom teacher. I can't afford 2 square meal daily. Most of the jobs (either government or private) are being shared amongst the highest bidder. Nigerians are suffering. I was advised to consider applying to US graduate school with full funding. I can't even think straight anymore. Yet, i have siblings looking up to me. It's really frustrating bro

3 Likes

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2023
ogascomax:

Never seen such a rubbish statement for a long time as this. I prefer Nigeria a thousand times than any country in the world. They are people that are ashamed of coming back and I have seen people who took bold step just to come back and today they are big. They were fooled into travelling. This particular guy got to Canada and he saw what Nigerians are going through with most pushing drugs. The money he had left with him, he took it to China to buy some goods. Today he is back in Nigeria doing so much for himself.
Lol

Maybe you should tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily. You should rather tell that to millions of Nigerians that cannot afford 3 square meal daily.
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Fearyourcreator: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2023
UnfairLife7:
old Yoruba man. You're too local and dumb for my liking seriously. You hardly string two or three words together without adding Yoruba to it 😂
Cus am not a bastard ... If you could understand me then I have communicated... You can go kee yourself... Bastard
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Fearyourcreator: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you don come here again ANTI JAPA mofo😂
Answer the question?
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Fearyourcreator: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2023
jesmond3945:
no.
I know you voted tinubu. Tinubu and buhari devalued your currency to please the west. He knows the west wants cheap labour. Do you know that tinubu has an investment of 11 million pounds owned by his son in london?
Infact, tinubu prefers to trut his stuff in france than in naija. Yes, you love the country because you live in it but your leaders see nigeria as a playground. Look at obi and soludo pikin. Can you even tie their shoe. Look at lauretta onochie, somebody that couldn't manage her home in uk, infact she was locked out, was now given a whole NDDC to chair.
Guy please eat your patriotism for breakfast abeg.
I was never hungry Mr man ... Na lazy man go over cry ... Am an hardworking man and I dey see my work... So Obi pikin no dey here too... Why you come dey vex .. I voted Tinubu and so ... Can't I vote him
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by Emu4life(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2023
nomolos92:

Lmao, vacation or conference keh?

Werey that don't even know the road out of his village grin grin

Can't you vacay in the zoo? or you want to emulate the leaders that budget huge amount for health care and still run to the racist countries for treatment?

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Emu4life:

I can see you are foaming at the mouth cheesy. I love to see this. Now you can go back to your night Shift of Wiping 89 years old grandma's ass grin.
You can tell me the Country you are. When next I'm coming on vacation or Conference, I will bring either Apku or Amala for yougrin
Why are you pained bro? Instead of you to channel these your energy calling out those 1% political class enslaving 99% Nigerians, you're here arguing to be more Nigerian than others.

What gives you the impression that this country can ever get better before the end time? I laugh at you. Maybe you should tell that to millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria daily.

1 Like

Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by nomolos92: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2023
UnfairLife7:
bro how many graduates had such opportunities with even that 45k job? I earn 25k as a classroom teacher. I graduated with strong 2.1.

This world is pretty much unfair seriously.

Just imagine cry cry
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Cus am not a bastard ... If you could understand me then I have communicated... You can go kee yourself... Bastard
you be Olodo stop lying. You can't speak nor write fluently. Olodo man. Always discouraging Nigerians from relocating to a better and saner clines.

Eat your patriotism you old fool and allow others live
Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by UnfairLife7(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I was never hungry Mr man ... Na lazy man go over cry ... Am an hardworking man and I dey see my work... So Obi pikin no dey here too... Why you come dey vex .. I voted Tinubu and so ... Can't I vote him
you that hardly string two or more words together to make a correct sentence? You that voted Buhari and Tinubu😂

Dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.