Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls (4290 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by jattopeter(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Flesh and blood hasnt reveal this to you . Wgy all of a sudden , its now his eyes now opened? I havent seen any thing reasonable from his post.
yrhuhfy113:
You knew you were not financially capable before you wasted her time.... YOU SLEPT WITH HER O,

now you are done using her and your eyes is clear.... YOU WANT TO QUIETLY LET HER GO.... so she will now become one of your FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS...

HUMAN NATURE is wicked.

THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEND THIS.......... NO EVIDENCE.... you can not say, YOU JUST SUDDENLY REALIZED THAT YOU WERE NOT FINANCIALLY STRONG.

You can't eat your cake and have it

if you hurt her, things may go worse for you..... SHE WILL START DATING GUYS FOR MONEY AND CURSE YOU FROM HER HEART....

YOU CAN DECEIVE OTHERS but the truth is glaring.... YOU CHOP AM... you clean mouth.... NOW YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by sty123(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
If am in your position I will focus on myself only' though I will not be your position god forbid

Don't breakup with her please she might end up with someone worse than you but at least focus on impressing your self than impressing her

I most say you're in your early 20's right. what matters for now is getting a lot of figure in your Bank 🏦

Am in my early 20's too student and still get up to 7digit no be mouth but Hussling bro....

I get gyal but I no dey spend and is never my responsibility to spend for a gyal or friends I stingy die but I no dey beg.....one love

1 Like

Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2023
brabie:
I'll work on myself more so I can drop better thanks man
You are welcome Sis angry

1 Like

Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by kkins25(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Persephone1:
You are welcome Sis angry
grin grin grin I wanted to pass this, but if my memory serves me right, this isn't the first incidence. Ever considered that you may be Trans? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin I wanted to pass this, but if my memory serves me right, this isn't the first incidence. Ever considered that you may be Trans? grin grin grin grin grin
It's not the first time, I've lost count. Even with the indicator they still address me as bros, man or sir. Imagine angry angry

No I'm not a trans angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by kkins25(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
brabie:
I've been thinking about it for a while now and I don't want to spoil it.
I've been dating my girlfriend for a couple of months now and everything is going fine she is a nice person, kind and cool.
But for me am not yet financially strong enough to do what a bf is suppose to be doing, she's not complaining but I can see it in some of her attitudes towards me, I was thinking of telling her I want us to cut it off, more like taking a break off all this love stuffs so I can really work on myself and start doing what am supposed to be doing as her bf.

I want to tell her that "I still love her and want her but I can't be with her like this anymore because it hurts me so much, that am not able to do stuffs for her, I know eventually she might start to see other guys, I don't want it to get to that so pls guys help me out

WHAT SHOULD I REALLY DO OR SAY TO HER

I still want to be with her but not in my current condition now
At bolded, what's that though?

Another case of "I don't have money, so, I'm a nobody"
Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by brabie: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
kkins25:

At bolded, what's that though?

Another case of "I don't have money, so, I'm a nobody"
you're weirdly funny
Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by kkins25(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
brabie:
you're weirdly funny
Yes. Ladies love weirdly funny guys. grin
Re: Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls by Gee64: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Your mind don go to wetin preek dey take toto eyes dey see! grin

I know you want to ask if his preek is still doing its rightful job..methinks. grin
Fahvvy:
OP sir...

Can you please explain what you mean when you say "I'm not doing what a boyfriend is supposed to be doing" undecided...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Lady / Can You Marry A Woman Like This? (pic) / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.