Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50343 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels
Tinubu is your president don't kill yourself

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by QueenDima47(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Good one πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by okuta007: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
The Ebola be like, "kilonshele, why is this Igbo woman stealing the show" grin grin cheesy

him think say dem
never hear him story

A log of world on top of water can never
become a crocodile 🐊 in 1,000 years

The world knows he stole the election
That’s why they are avoiding him like a plague

The internet is the greatest leveler of information- Everyone on planet 🌍 earth

Knows and saw what happened in Nigeria
on February 25, 2023

This occasion is not the PEPT
when judges behave and talk like agbero
to please their paymasters

This is a convention of people with brains

and they know the election thief is fake
and he will never get the LEGITIMACY
he so much craves….

money may open doors for you
but class will get you connected to those who
are in the room money made you enter

without class- there will be no connection
and this thief lacks class, FULL STOP!

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Tinubu is your president don't kill yourself
He's not my president

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
fawaz050:

So, you want your brother from the East to be the President of Nigeria. That's fine.

I'm sure you know that the votes from the East alone are not sufficient to see him win. I (a Yoruba boy) supported him without regards to religion or ethnical differences. I endured embarrassment from my tribesmen for supporting your Igbo brother. Yet, I cared not. I stood strong in my support.

But how do you expect me to feel with this kind of statement? How will you garner support for your Igbo brother in the next elections if you think yourself better than others? or with a divine gusto that no other tribe possesses?

I'm starting to accept that you guys are really far behind when it comes to political affairs and building bridges.

I know you'll insult me. But I have conveyed my pains, nonetheless.

Regardless of your ethnical vituperations, I'll still support Obi or another capable person once they come forth.

Haha. You don't know the Ibo person. Chest beating is ingrained in their DNA. Glad your eyes has opened. To an average Ibo person, most of you that voted for Peter Obi were just a means to an end. You were disposable after election.

Let's even forget that Tinubu is Yoruba or Peter Obi is Ibo, going by their last achievements in governance, it's extremely stupid to vote for a Peter Obi over Tinubu.

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Olat4421:
D level of some people stupidity of some set of people in niaraland just amaze me today wetin concern tinubu with Biden taken selfie with iweala Dey d obsession of some people with tinubu go kill some people every little to thing Dey just try to drag tinubu inside. I never see dis kind of senseless in my life shai in nairaland

As if okonjo iweala would take the position of Tinubu at the event.

Watch these miscreants when the time comes for renewal of okonjo iweala tenure in WTO, they would say Tinubu this Tinubu that, he doesn't like Ibos, etc No wahala.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Wizardslayer: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
After seeing how they all isolated oga tinubu i felt truly sorry for him.

His sins .... Only wanted to be called a president no matter what. See what emilokan is doing to him.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wizardslayer:
After seeing how they all isolated oga tinubu i felt truly sorry for him.

His sins .... Only wanted to be called a president no matter what. See what emilokan is doing to him.
They all acted like he don't exist
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He's not my president
Stop joking and accept the truth
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Exactly, Ogunlesi was appointed into Obama's group of people that worked with him. Taking a selfie is now an achievement.

Abeg make a person of yorubas origin be next president after Obama jΓ re.
Are you comparing Ogunlesi with Okonjo?? I'm not Igbo but that woman is relevant to the world right now than even Tinubu!! grin

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sermwell:

Are you comparing Ogunlesi with Okonjo?? I'm not Igbo but that woman is relevant to the world right now than even Tinubu!! grin
Don't mind the small boy
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Basic123: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
So Nice, atleast Igbos can use this one to console theirselves!! This is Probably their biggest achievement ever.
πŸ˜†

I tell you!
As in!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him
No levels

You are funny with this your post!
Prince of Biafra indeed!
Mrs Ngozi-Iweala is a good woman,who was too excellent during her first call to serve Nigeria that she recommended saving against the raining day for GEJ !
But tell your audience that she is more an American by her position in a World Trade than a Nigerian by birth!
So taking a selfie is not new to an American President nor her citizens!
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Web2020:
Is it by attending the same church, what is your relationship with him or her? Is it by cleaning his shoe or carrying his bag so that he may notice you one day? Tell me, I am curious to know. I know your type

If not for security reasons I would send you his contact and ask him how close we are.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tonicyril: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Abufo:

Olodo......go and steal more money from CBN or NNPC .....na dat one una sabi pass!

grin grin sinedu
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tonicyril: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
CSTRR:

Go on your street.

Look at your life and look at the life of your average Igbo neighbor

Who is Looking like the second class citizen?

U mean the one doing a year worker?? Or the one doing housegirl besides me for an urhobo man?? grin

Funny thing is she's the one sweeping the surroundings for me when it's my turn and I pay her handsomely cheesy

God please forgive me for this

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are talking about US president personally taking pictures with our daughter Ngozi and you're here showing us pictures of Tinubu greeting another woman who's not even a president of ever powerful america .

Abeg comot for here

Anioma woman from Delta State, is not your daughter from Imo State

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
fawaz050:

So, you want your brother from the East to be the President of Nigeria. That's fine.

I'm sure you know that the votes from the East alone are not sufficient to see him win. I (a Yoruba boy) supported him without regards to religion or ethnical differences. I endured embarrassment from my tribesmen for supporting your Igbo brother. Yet, I cared not. I stood strong in my support.

But how do you expect me to feel with this kind of statement? How will you garner support for your Igbo brother in the next elections if you think yourself better than others? or with a divine gusto that no other tribe possesses?

I'm starting to accept that you guys are really far behind when it comes to political affairs and building bridges.

I know you'll insult me. But I have conveyed my pains, nonetheless.

Regardless of your ethnical vituperations, I'll still support Obi or another capable person once they come forth.

Come off this nonsense!! Are you saying Tinubu didn't get any vote in SE?? I'm not igbo but I know Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes!! They massively voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Atiku and others. So what are you yapping about??

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Who wants to take a selfie with an alleged dru**ie?

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

Anioma woman from Delta State, is not your daughter from Imo State
Ngozi is a Yoruba man na

I know you've always wished she's Yoruba but
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbos and hate eh?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by pongwa(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

Tinubu was in the gathering but it looks like no one gave a fucck.

See photos below

Ngozi is a slave and puppet to the white that's why. She works for them so it's normal.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by fawaz050(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sermwell:

Come off this nonsense!! Are you saying Tinubu didn't get any vote in SE?? I'm not igbo but I know Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes!! They massively voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Atiku and others. So what are you yapping about??

You're asking of my cynosure as simple as I conveyed my thoughts. Why would I waste my time on you again?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sermwell:

Thanks be to God that you know the truth..
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Adeiza5995: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is not true make una check the suit wa the president wear snap with her and the one wa him wear wa tinubu they
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

World leaders know better ..

Igbos are not on the same level with Tinubu and his Osun based supporters .

A Tinubu that was rejected even in Lagos in the presidential election.
Ị ka na-ebi n'oge gara aga . Continue
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by winner37(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels

People are avoiding him πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Wizardslayer: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They all acted like he don't exist
The western nations understand Nigeria politics and saw all the irregularities during the election, but they don't want to intervene.

They knew tinubu imposed himself forcefully on Nigerians, but prefer to stay neutral.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Okonjo is widely known for stalking people for selfies, that's all she does.....

Btw, of what relevance is the selfie stalker gan sef especially when the President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR was busy discusubg important national and global matters with President Biden?

The President sat with Biden to discuss global issues while Igbos are celebrating selfie..

You cannot make this up....

Pandora Igbos and mediocrity are definitely brothers and sisters.

Bunch of village losers... grin

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Alliswell248: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
The Ebola be like, "kilonshele, why is this Igbo woman stealing the show" grin grin cheesy

You can use this to console your loss till 2031...
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Alliswell248: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wizardslayer:

The western nations understand Nigeria politics and saw all the irregularities during the election, but they don't want to intervene.

They knew tinubu imposed himself forcefully on Nigerians, but prefer to stay neutral.

Consolation everywhere.
Try again in 2027.
Election loss bad o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.