Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) (50342 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The GAVI Replenishment Launch At TICAD7 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yuneehk:

Is this photoshopped? So hilarious.
It's a real photo
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by IreneChidi(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him
the nemesis of Corrinthians omenka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ngozi no be their mama mate.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
He can stand alone he even support him self, nice one presido.
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Web2020: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have said it before, and I will say it again, Tinubu is useless outside Nigeria. Nigeria has lost it again. Till only God knows

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
So Nice, atleast Igbos can use this one to console theirselves!! This is Probably their biggest achievement ever.

Remember she representing nigerians not Igbos so be careful what you say. Stop this careless segregation cos at the end of the day the world will turn and laugh at our stupidity.

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
LZAA:

Obi again
Thought he came third
I have never heard of where a bronze medalist gets more attention than the gold medallist
Or is something amissπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

As long as he contested we will talk about Agulu man

Why are you scared of us talking about Agulu man

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by dsenator: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mama Ngozi is as corrupt as many of our politicians. This woman can't say she was not aware of the humongous corruption that took place in the petroleum industry involving Dieziani Madueke and the other crooks that have plunged us into this mess we are in today.
Did she say anything then ? The only person that can hold his head high now is Sanusi Lamido.
As for Tinubu, the G 20 leaders all know that this guy is a man of questionable integrity, a man with no certified names, no primary and high school names, no childhood friends, involved in money forfeiture linked to drugs. Such man can never be treated in such platform as a honorable man.
I'm sorry for Nigeria !
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by MightySparrow: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Web2020:
But you celebrated the Photo between Tinubu and Asari Tokunbo in Aso Rock. I wish this was Tinubu the all Social Media would have been flooded with the photo. Who said it is not an achievement? Can you even have a handshake with your local government chairman not to talk of your governor?

I am from a state where the governor respect the citizens. Besides, the chairman attends my church. So....?
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by scally11: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Below is Bola Tinubu at the G20 Summit standing alone as if he was expecting someone to say "Hi" to him

No levels
This is what Asake meant by Lonely at the top, lonely lonely lonely. !
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Abufo: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels

You think say na agbero power summit! abi na drug lords conference for medellin!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

Does he really understand what he is happening around him, the man is prone to terrible gaffes, no one would let him speak in such a gathering unless he is reading from a piece of paper.

If you actually believe all those opposition sponsored doctored videos of silly gaffes then I guess they got you were they want you

Tinubu is very smart... Genius level and eloquent

This is a man I have followed over the decade and I don't miss his birthday Colloquium yearly

A man with his blueprint in his head
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
scally11:

This is what Asake meant by Lonely at the top, lonely lonely lonely. !
Now I understand

πŸ˜‚
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
The simplicity of these people baffle me a lots.
A whole USA president snapping himself. Hmmmm
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Dittodat: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No levels
The IPOB brainwashed lunatic is out again today with another moniker. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by LZAA: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
iammo:

As long as he contested we will talk about Agulu man

Why are you scared of us talking about Agulu man
Carry on grin
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
So Nice, atleast Igbos can use this one to console theirselves!! This is Probably their biggest achievement ever.

There is no word like "theirselves"

Please correct yourself before you can make remark about high achievers (Igbo Nation)!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
LZAA:

Carry on grin

Agulu man, Agulu man, Agulu man, Bitter Obi,Bitter Obi,

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Abufo: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
tonicyril:
The children of hate and pedition are having a filled day already grin grin

See them smiling like dobode above grin

These pipu too mumu, just like their master..mr ojuku

Olodo......go and steal more money from CBN or NNPC .....na dat one una sabi pass!
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by LZAA: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
dsenator:
Mama Ngozi is as corrupt as many of our politicians. This woman can't say she was not aware of the humongous corruption that took place in the petroleum industry involving Dieziani Madueke and the other crooks that have plunged us into this mess we are in today.
Did she say anything then ? The only person that can hold his head high now is Sanusi Lamido.
As for Tinubu, the G 20 leaders all know that this guy is a man of questionable integrity, a man with no certified names, no primary and high school names, no childhood friends, involved in money forfeiture linked to drugs. Such man can never be treated in such platform as a honorable man.
I'm sorry for Nigeria !
I would take it you did not read her book about her service in that particular government
It happens
She has already written and spoken about it
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

Tinubu was in the gathering but it looks like no one gave a fucck.

See photos below

obviously you still a leaner

My people say the thing you want to eat you wash it well so that you can eat well

Get it into you head
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Airlord2030: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
igbo people can use this one to console theirselves... cool

it doesn't change the fact that tinubu will rule over igbos for the next 8yrs and obi will NEVER rule Nigeria till he dies tongue

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Web2020: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am from a state where the governor respect the citizens. Besides, the chairman attends my church. So....?
Is it by attending the same church, what is your relationship with him or her? Is it by cleaning his shoe or carrying his bag so that he may notice you one day? Tell me, I am curious to know. I know your type
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Airlord2030:

it doesn't change the fact that timing will rule over igbos for the next 8yrs and obi will NEVER rule Nigeria till he dies tongue
Especially the shameless OP that has refused to deactivate his account.

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Krugisback:
I was just laughing when i see a thread when reno is listing yoruba achievement none of them can be more influential than mama ngozi
Now I see you are blind

Nothing outside there then Nigeria
Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Especially the shameless OP that has refused to deactivate his account.
I know you're pained your useless president was ignored at the summit πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Web2020: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Airlord2030:

it doesn't change the fact that timing will rule over igbos for the next 8yrs and obi will NEVER rule Nigeria till he dies tongue
Obi can never be as poor as Dangote in his lifetime. It is Nigeria that miss an opportunity

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by fawaz050(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Anyiamaka:
On a good day, an average Igbo person no bi dem mate o

So, you want your brother from the East to be the President of Nigeria. That's fine.

I'm sure you know that the votes from the East alone are not sufficient to see him win. I (a Yoruba boy) supported him without regard to religion or ethnical differences. I endured embarrassment from my tribesmen for supporting your Igbo brother. Yet, I cared not. I stood strong in my support.

But how do you expect me to feel with this kind of statement? How will you garner support for your Igbo brother in the next elections if you think yourself better than others? or with a divine gusto that no other tribe possesses?

I'm starting to accept that you guys are really far behind when it comes to political affairs and building bridges.

I know you'll insult me. But I have conveyed my pains, nonetheless.

Regardless of your ethnical vituperations, I'll still support Obi or another capable person once they come forth.

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Olat4421: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
D level of some people stupidity of some set of people in niaraland just amaze me today wetin concern tinubu with Biden taken selfie with iweala d obsession of some people with tinubu go kill some people every little to thing Dey just try to drag tinubu inside. I never see dis kind of senseless in my life shai in nairaland

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
Sometimes when I read comments on nairaland.com it amuses me especially with this tribal wars going on here. It's unfortunate
make sure u dont put it to heart becos all na cruise

1 Like

Re: President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
United States president, Joe biden all smiles as he personally takes photo with Dr. NGOZI Okonjo Iweala at the ongoing G20 Summit .

There are level to this things called power and if you don't have it, you don't have it.

When a united states president personally takes a selfie with you, it means you're highly respect and super powerful.

Below are pictures of the united states pictures personally taking pictures with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala .

Tinubu was in the gathering but it looks like no one gave a fucck.

See photos below

You obidients always like to encourage yourselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.